Mother and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's stuck."

She was having trouble with the third button.

"You do it," and then, after wagging her finger at me in an exaggerated manner, she said, "And no feeling me up."

Then she giggled, and that's when I realized that the champagne had gone to her head. I was beginning to feel the effect of it as well, but it was now obvious that she was worse than me.

A gentleman would say no, and then politely ask the lady to leave. She was vulnerable. The drink might make her do something that she would regret. And if she was to refuse, then the gentleman would insist. And better still, to make sure that she was safe, he would take her home.

However, ever since I'd seen her on that website, I'd become infatuated with her. So I was never going to say no. And all I was going to do was help her take her top off. But even while I was thinking that, I was hoping that it would lead to something more than just that.

She was seated, and rather than make her stand up, I was now kneeling in front of her. Her problem button wasn't a problem for me, and the rest of them were also easy to open. But I took my time with them, because I was enjoying my fingers being close to her breasts.

Now that they were all undone, I could stop, but I didn't. Instead, I parted it, revealing the new bra that she wanted me to see. It was indeed a nice bra, but it was her large tits that I was more interested in. And because it was low-cut, she was displaying a lot of cleavage.

"What do you think?"

I quickly said, "They are magnificent."

And I meant it. If I was to tell my Mother that when she was sober, then I'd be in trouble. But she wasn't sober now, she was drunk, and drunk enough to find it funny.

When she'd finished laughing, she said, "I wanted your opinion on my bra, not my big tits."

"I like it," and then I said more, "But your tits are indeed magnificent."

This time she giggled rather than laughing.

"Next you'll be asking to feel my bra, so that you can see how soft the material is. But really you'd be feeling my tits. Before I met your Father I dated a lot of college boys, so I know all the tricks that you use to get what you want."

Then, well doing her best to sound like a man, she said, "Let me put my hand between your legs. I won't put my fingers inside you."

I had to smile, I'd actually said that to one of my girlfriends, and it had worked. After only a few minutes of rubbing her clit through her panties, she was begging me to finger her.

"I promise that I won't come in your mouth."

I was guilty of that as well. But genuinely, it had been a mistake, and a costly one. I'd intended to pull out but I'd left it too late. But Vicky didn't believe me, and it had ended our relationship.

"I'm waiting."

That one I didn't understand. It was too subtle for me. I was going to have to ask her to explain, but then I realized what she meant. She was waiting for me to try some cheesy line on her.

My response was, "Can I feel your bra to see how soft the material is?"

That got her laughing again, and when she'd finished she surprised me by saying, "Yes. You've paid a lot of money for me to be here with you, so you should get something out of it. But don't get carried away."

My hands were quickly on her, in case she was thinking about changing her mind. And I had no interest in evaluating the material of her bra, all I wanted to do was to play with her big tits.

After fondling and massaging her twin peaks, I concentrated on her nipples. They were a nice size, and they must be responsive, because the pulling and tweaking that I was doing to them was making her moan. This was good for me as well. And the proof of that was my cock, because it has never been bigger than it is now. But I was greedy. I wanted more than I was getting now, I wanted those plump nipples in my mouth.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable with your bra off?"

That got a wry smile from her, because she knew that my real reason for asking that was so that I could have better access to her tits.

"OK, but that's as far as you're going. Don't even think about trying to get your hand inside my panties. There's no way I'm going to let you finger me."

That was disappointing, but getting her topless was better than nothing. But if I could get her to drink more champagne then it might make her more willing. It was a long shot, but it was worth a try.

I didn't ask her, I just refilled her glass. When I handed it to her, I thought that she might refuse to take it from me, but she didn't. She'd already consumed a lot of alcohol, but she was still capable of knowing my motive for giving it to her. And better still, within seconds she'd downed most of it.

I was now back on the floor, kneeling in front of her, and she was leaning forward so that I could unhook her bra. As soon as it was off, my mouth was on one of her ripe nipples, and I was sucking hard on it.

"I like that, but don't forget to suck the other one as well."

We were now in a routine. After a few minutes I would switch nipples, and without her having to ask. And while I was pleasuring that nipple with my mouth, the other one was enjoying my skilled fingers. That was exciting me, but it was what she was now doing with her legs that was making me want to shout out with joy. She was opening them.

Then, between moans, she said, "You can put your hand between my legs, but don't go inside my panties."

That got a quick, "OK," from me, and then I got back to feasting on her nipple. And while I was doing that, my free hand was going up her skirt.

It would be better if we were on the bed, but stopping, so that we could move onto it, might be a mistake. She was hooked, and I was now reeling her in. Any stoppage, even if it was brief, would give her the opportunity to think about what we were doing. But fortunately for both of us, it was a big chair that she was sitting on, so she was able to open her legs wide enough for what I wanted to do to her.

When my hand got to her panties, I lost interest in her tits. What was in those panties was the greater prize, but I hesitated, only briefly though. I knew that touching her pussy, even though it was covered, wasn't a trivial matter. But I was too excited to care about any future consequences of my actions. Any guilt, and there would be some, was for another day.

My fingers were now moving over her panties, trying to feel every part of her pussy. I'd been excited when I'd been feasting on her big tits, but my excitement now was at a higher level. My heart was beating so fast that I thought that it was going to burst, and I was breathing heavily. My Mother was matching me, for both excitement and eagerness, but that changed when I found her clit.

Touching that little lump was like flicking a switch, because what happened next was instantaneous. Her body went rigid for a few seconds, and then she squealed. I was envious, this was good for me, but it was better for her.

"You can go inside my panties," and then, after giggling like an excited schoolgirl, she said, "That's if you want to."

I almost laughed. I was desperate to finger her. Did she really think that I was going to decline her generous offer?

Her skimpy panties were no barrier for my fingers, so after moving them to the side, I was quickly pushing two fingers into her wet pussy. When they were fully in her, up to the knuckles, she gasped.

"What are you waiting for? Finger me, and for fuck's sake rub my clit."

Her last words had been slightly slurred. That was the effect of that last glass of champagne that she'd drunk. Giving it to her had been a stroke of genius, because it was that, that had made her lose control. Without it she probably wouldn't have opened her legs for me!

She was now getting what she'd asked for. My fingers were speedily moving in and out of her and my thumb was enthusiastically polishing her swollen clit. And she was showing her appreciation for the pleasure that I was giving her, by moaning loudly. Hearing that was music to my ears, and it was spurring me on. And that's when I made the mistake of rubbing her precious jewel too hard.

My last girlfriend was loud when she climaxed, but my Mother was even louder. And she was also animated. Her body was now writhing continuously, only stopping when her orgasm was over.

I was now smiling, because it was my turn. And I wouldn't be coming in her hand, or in her mouth, I would be spurting into her sweet pussy.

"I'm drunk. I should go home."

I was crestfallen. If she was to leave now, then I would be so disappointed, that I might cry.

"But before I do, I want you to fuck me."

I was now smiling, and because it was so wide, it was hurting my face. So my Mother was a woman that wasn't satisfied until she'd had a cock inside her. And she would get one, as soon as I'd got her onto the bed.

But getting her there was easier said than done. I had to help her up from the chair, and then, because she was unsteady on her feet, I had to walk her slowly towards the bed.

She was now in position, ready to be fucked. I'd taken her panties off, but I'd left her skirt on. She was on her back, and I'd lifted her skirt up to her waist, so that it wouldn't be in the way. And I was naked, except for my socks. In my hand was my engorged cock, and it was eager to enter her.

While I was pushing into her I was grinning. This was better than I could have ever hoped for. I'd come to the hotel so that I could fuck Candy, but it was my Mother, the one that I really wanted, that was now getting my cock.

When I was fully in her, she moaned and I grunted. It felt so good to be deep inside her. Some of the reviews on the website had praised her pussy, and now I could understand why those clients had been impressed with it. For a woman of her age, and who has given birth twice, her pussy was surprisingly tight. My Father was a lucky man, because he gets to enjoy it whenever he wants.

I was now fucking her. Showing her that I was a good lover. Every stroke was a long one, ending with my balls hitting her bottom. And I was doing it fast, because I was desperate to shoot my load into her gorgeous pussy. And she was as eager to come as I was.

"Go deeper into me."

I managed to do that by raising her legs. They were now almost over her shoulders.

"Finish me off."

That was more difficult. I was now fucking her as hard as I could, but it wasn't moving her towards a climax.

"Rub my clit, that will help."

If it didn't, then I was in trouble, because I was only seconds away from reaching it.

I was now frantically rubbing her little pearl, and praying that it would work. And somebody must have been listening to me, because she suddenly boiled over.

If this was a work of fiction, then her climax would be monumental, and I'd come at the same time as her. Mine would also be epic, and I'd spurt a record number of times.

But this wasn't fiction, it was real life, and that has a habit of not going the way that you want it to.

Her climax was indeed monumental. When it started she moved her body so violently that my cock came out of her, and before I could put it back in, she clamped her legs together. So while she got the ending that's she'd been striving for, I got nothing. A big fat zero.

It was a while before she was back with the living, and when she saw that my cock was still hard, she laughed. I didn't find it funny, and I was going to tell her that, but before I could, she spoke.

"My poor boy, you didn't come."

And then, before I could say anything, her mouth was on my swollen member. It felt wonderful, like a hot wet pussy. It was true what the reviews had said. My Mother was indeed a champion cock sucker.

She was now quickly bobbing her head, so it wouldn't be long before I climaxed. On another day, I'd ask her to slow down. But today, I just wanted to come as soon as possible.

After only a couple of minutes, I did. And when I started to spurt, she did what I'd expected her to do. She let me come in her mouth. And to make it extra special, she greedily swallowed all of my semen. Does life get any better than this? No!

It was late when she left. Some strong coffee had taken the edge off the alcohol that she'd consumed, so even though she was still drunk, she was capable of taking a taxi to the agency office, so that she could change her clothes. She'd then go from there to home.

Before going to bed, I posted a short review for my Mother.

'She was wonderful. It was one of the best nights of my life. Next time I'm going to do some roleplay with her. Lexi May, are you OK for us to pretend to be Mother and Son?'

When she reads that it will make her laugh!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12