Mother and Son - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John watched the smile appear on her lips, then she ran her tongue over them, cleaning the last vestiges of his cum into her mouth.

"I didn't know what to expect," she said, "It didn't taste bad at all, I hope it was good for you."

"It was fantastic, Rosie," said John, "And now I am going to do the same to you. Then, when I have recovered enough to make love to you properly, I am going to put my cum in your delicious pussy. That will really be the moment we consummate our union."

He moved down between her legs again, and began loving her delicious pink pussy with his mouth, tongue and teeth. Gripping her lips gently with his teeth. he pulled at them then let them spring back. He gripped them both between his forefingers and thumbs, pulling them gently apart, and exposing her clitoris once again. He took her clitoris between his lips and sucked it hard, then flicked it with his tongue, feeling her body tense up as the ecstatic feeling in her pussy became almost unbearable.

She groaned and gasped for breath as he brought her off. She began bucking against his mouth, she was writhing and trying to push his head away, but he held her too tightly. She began to scream, "No, no more, please, no more." But he just licked harder and faster until her eyes rolled up in her head and she all but fainted, her body and limbs started shaking and quivering. She tried to scream but no sound would come, then as he relented and pulled away, she fell back, her juices oozing from her pussy's swollen lips.

He moved up on her, kissing his way up her body, then stopped to suck and nibble at her pink, engorged and super sensitive nipples. "Oh God, you are going to make me cum again." She gasped.

"I certainly intend to," he said, as he moved up to her lips and softly kissed them, putting his tongue in her mouth again.

She could taste herself on his lips and tongue, from where he had been loving her pussy. She felt the head of his cock trying to find it's way in between her wet labia, and she reached down to guide him in. As his thick hard cock slipped into her, she knew that the real point of no return had been reached and she welcomed it. She wanted this so badly and she didn't care how taboo it was, they were in love, it felt right, and it was always going to be right in their own consciences.

She sighed as his cock slid deep into her, making her feel so full, and stretching her more than her previous lovers had done. John's father had been the last man to fill her so completely and she knew that he would have approved of his son fulfilling his sweet wife's needs, as he would have done.

John started to withdraw then thrust his cock in and out of Rosies pussy. He loved the way her lips clung to his cock in a similar way that her mouth had performed. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted any woman. His body desperately wanted to dominate her and take her hard and forcefully, but his mind told him that this time of all times should be the more gentle, really spiritual as well as physical, demonstration of the love he felt for her, his chosen wife.

Rosie loved the way John was making love to her, his cock was long and thick, and her vagina was tight enough to grip his cock closely as he slid in and out of her. It was giving her such wonderful sensations and she just abandoned herself to them. She could feel her orgasm starting to build but she wanted to delay her climax as long as possible. She wanted it to burst when she felt his semen being pumped into her deepest places.

John continued to fuck Rosie steadily, he felt her hands on his backside encouraging him to put his full length into her with each thrust, every now and then he withdrew, almost to the point of taking his cock right out of her, before steadily pushing it back in, all the way, in one delicious movement. He knew that when he came, he was going to fill her completely with his hot juice and he would make sure that she remembered it always, with pleasure.

The pace of his thrusts had increased without any conscious decision on his part, he wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer. Rosie had started gently pushing her hips off the bed to meet his thrusts with her own, and he could hear her breaths getting shorter. She was panting and he knew that she too would soon be reaching her climax.

All too soon he felt his climax was imminent. "Oh God, Rosie. I am going to cum." He hissed, and began to thrust hard and quick.

"Yes, yes. Give it to me. Please give it to me. I want it inside me, now." She shouted.

John felt his semen rushing up to the head of his cock, and spurting out into the warmth of Rosies cervix. Rosie felt the pulses of John's ejaculation, and that triggered the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced.

As John continued to thrust she cried out in ecstasy, she couldn't control her bucking , shaking body or the tears that welled up and flooded her eyes. She feverishly sought his mouth and locked it with her own. She kissed him and screamed into him at the same time. "I love you. I love you." She screamed. "Take me, take me, I am yours always!"

John continued to pump his softening cock in and out of her. "I love you too," he gasped. "I'll always love you and I'll never forget this moment as long as I live." He stopped thrusting and lay still on top of her with his cock dribbling the final drops of his cum inside her. Finally, he rolled off to lay beside her.

He took hold of her hand. "Thank you, Mrs. Simpson," he said. "Thank you for making me the happiest man in the world."

She couldn't move, she was totally satisfied, and tears of joy were slowly rolling down her cheeks.

"I love you too, my darling," she replied, then putting her arms round him, she said, "Please hold me, I love what you are doing to me, but, oh my God, Mr. Simpson, if you keep fucking me like that, I am not sure I am going to make it into old age."

They laughed together, enjoying the afterglow of their first intercourse.

It was now the early hours of Saturday morning. Having pledged their love and sated their lust, the couple, now happier than they have been for some months, settled down to sleep in what was now 'their bed' rather than 'hers'.

Later that same morning, Rosie woke with feelings as bright as the sunlight that streamed through the bedroom windows. She was a little disappointed to find herself alone, but John's side of the bed was still warm so he couldn't have risen long ago. As she lay there reflecting on the previous night's events, she felt so happy about their plans to live together as husband and wife, ignoring social conventions and related law. They were happy, they were harming no one and putting no one but themselves at risk. Also, John had convinced her that the risks of discovery of their illegal lifestyle were minimal.

John appeared in the bedroom doorway, stark naked, carrying a tray with two mugs of coffee and a plate of toast, which he placed on the bedside tables. He stooped to give her a long, gentle kiss on the lips. "Good, morning Mrs Simpson, how is sleepyhead feeling today?"

"Sleepyhead, is feeling warm and fulfilled and was wondering where her illegal husband was," she replied.

"Well, your illegal husband has been arranging an illegal overnight stay in a Brighton hotel, so that we can start practicing our new lifestyle. Now, if you drink your coffee, eat your toast, shower, dress, fix your make-up and pack an overnight bag, we can get started and have an early lunch on the way."

"Yes sir," she replied, "but don't we have time for a cuddle first?"

"No way," said John, "you know where that will lead, and there will be plenty of time for that in Brighton later."

She pouted. "Oh, alright," she said. Then with a smile, she continued by saying, "I hope you're not going to turn into one of those dominating husbands."

She was stopped from saying any more as he took her head into his hands, and kissed her hard on the mouth. She put her arms round his neck and pulled him in tight to her. In no time she was lying under him and his rampant cock was finding it's way into her pussy. They continued to kiss as he began to slowly ease in an out of her, any thought of getting an early start on the road to Brighton now forgotten.

They fucked lazily for a few minutes, until their state of arousal caused them to increase the pace, and they were both panting.

As she stopped trying to control the orgasm that she knew was coming, and let her body dictate her pace, she wrapped her legs around him, aware that he was about to come himself. That tipped her over the edge. She bucked and shook underneath him as he let loose his load of warm cum deep inside her.

They both collapsed, exhausted again, then continued to kiss each other softly as his cock softened inside her. "Well, so much for the coffee and toast," he said.

An hour and a half later, they were sitting in John's classic MGB GT sports car, heading for the M25 London Orbital motorway and, in due course, the road south to Brighton. John glanced sideways at his vivacious partner. She was gorgeous in her skin tight blue jeans, white top and beige leather pumps. She seemed to have a new sparkle in her eyes, her cheeks were rosy with excitement and her hair was tied back with a yellow ribbon. She looked like a twenty year old.

He had never been happier, and he intended to make sure that Rosie was just as happy and stayed that way for the rest of their life together.

They had a light lunch, at a lovely old Sussex pub, just off the A23, south of Crawley. John escorted Rosie to a table in the lounge, then went to the bar.

"A pint of bitter, please," he said to the barman, "and a white wine spritzer for my wife." He picked up a menu, tucked it under his arm and carried the drinks over to Rosie. "There you are darling," he said, as the barman looked on.

The barman was an old hand, and he'd seen plenty of couples on the road to Brighton. He thought to himself, "Honeymoon couple or dirty weekenders." Looking at Rosie's ring finger, which still sported her old, slightly dulled, wedding ring, he thought, "Definitely a dirty weekend. Don't blame him though, she is gorgeous. I wonder what her husband is doing while she is having fun."

After lunch from the bar menu, the happy pair got back on the road to Brighton. Arriving at their seafront hotel an hour later, they parked the car and John carried their bags into the hotel reception.

"Good afternoon," said the pretty receptionist behind the counter. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, we have a reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Simpson", John replied.

"Oh, yes sir," said the receptionist, "an executive double room with sea views. Just for the one night isn't it?"

"Yes, that's right," said John.

"Do you want a newspaper delivered to your room in the morning, sir?"

No, thank you," said John, "but would you reserve a table in the restaurant for us, for dinner this evening, at 7.30 pm, please?"

"Yes, sir of course." The receptionist replied. "Do you need any help with your bags?"

"No, thank you, I can manage." Said John.

"I hope you enjoy your stay, Mr. and Mrs. Simpson, "please call us if there is anything you need. She handed them their key cards. "Room 320 is on the third floor, the lifts are just around the corner here."

John and Rosie took the lift to the third floor and found room 320. It was a lovely, bright and airy mini-suite, with large picture windows overlooking the sea front. The room was very comfortably furnished with two armchairs and a sofa, as well as a comfortable king-sized bed. There was a large screen TV fixed to one wall facing the bed.

John pointed to the TV and said, "Well, we won't get bored will we?"

"We both know that there's no chance of that," said Rosie. "I'll be very disappointed if the TV gets switched on at any time after we've been to dinner. I noticed that the hotel has a small dance floor attached to the restaurant area and it is open tonight. I'm looking forward to making use of it after we have eaten."

"Whatever you wish, Rosie," Said John. "Your pleasure is my mission,"

"Oh, that is lovely," she replied, with a lascivious grin. "I'm looking forward to you pleasuring me later."

"Why not now," said John.

"No, darling," Rosie replied. "I want to save myself for later, but I would like to go for a walk along the Waterfront, before we get bathed and changed for the evening. I want you to show me off to Brighton, please."

"Ok," said John, a little disappointed, "I would love to show you off. Let's just unpack our bags and hang our evening wear up first, then we can go out for a breath of the seaside air."

Half an hour later they were strolling down Marine Parade. They walked hand in hand, exchanging words of greeting with passers-by, and with the people they passed, sitting on the on the wooden benches along the way. They were feeling at ease with each other and with the world in general.

"You know, I really believe this is going to work," said Rosie.

"Of course it is," John replied.

"Perhaps we could come to Brighton to live," said Rosie.

"That's not a bad idea," said John. "We'll have to check it out, see what the property market has to offer. We can also check out the job situation if you like, I know that neither of us needs work for a living, but you do like to be occupied and I enjoy working on my gaming business. We don't have to rush anything though, we can look at some other south coast resorts before making a decision on where we'll set up our new home."

"OK, darling," she said, "I don't care where we live. As long as we're together. Shall we get back to the hotel now and have a cup of tea in the lounge. Then I'd like to go to our room and have a long soak in the bath, before dressing for dinner"

"Good idea," said John, "I could join you in the bath, it's certainly big enough."

"Ooh, yes please," she said, "I'd love having my husband bathe with me, or better still, having him bathe me. That would be deliciously decadent!"

"My pleasure," said John, "I'm only here to please." And he kissed her firmly on the mouth.

When they pulled apart, they were amused to hear the man of an older couple, sitting on a nearby bench, say to his partner, "Honeymooners, or a dirty weekend?" The woman replied, "Dirty weekend, her wedding ring's not new enough for newly-weds."

John, laughed and said, "I couldn't help overhearing you, actually it's our fifth wedding anniversary and the wedding ring used to be my mother's, she's no longer with us, but my wife liked her so much that she wanted to wear her ring herself."

The couple apologised and the woman said, "It's good to see a husband and wife so much in love then."

As they strolled on Rosie smiled and said to John, "You are a born liar, I will have to keep an eye on you." At the same time, she made a mental note to get her wedding ring polished, so that it looked newer, but not too new. They had already decided that she would keep wearing the old ring that John's father had given her, in his memory, as she was certain that he'd have approved of their new arrangement. However, she would wear it with the eternity ring that John had given her, instead of her old engagement ring.

By 7p.m. John and Rosie were in the bar attached to the hotel restaurant, having bathed together, with John washing Rosie's toned and beautiful body all over. How they had resisted the urge to forget dinner and go straight to bed afterwards they were not sure, but they had, and they were now going to enjoy a nice candlelit dinner, with some fine wine and, perhaps, a dance or two.

In the bar they both perched on stools. Rosie was dressed in a steel blue, form hugging, silk dress. Her dress was cut three inches above the knee. The top had short, flared sleeves and a curved and folded neckline exposing the upper swell of her breasts, which required little support from from her lace balcony bra.

She was also wearing matching lace panties and hold up stockings with their lace tops just covered by the skirt of her dress. Strappy, silver, evening sandals, with four inch heels, a silver leather clutch bag and a single row of pearls completed her ensemble.

John was wearing a mid-grey lounge suit with a white shirt and a royal blue tie. He wore polished, black leather shoes. They made a handsome couple together.

John ordered a gin and tonic, with ice and lemon, in a tall glass, for each of them.

"Excuse me a minute, darling," he said to Rosie, "I have to visit the men's room. Don't go away or pick up any strange men while I'm gone."

She smiled, "Well it all depends how long you are gone for, I might get bored and need a bit of distraction."

"Oh, that's what you call it now is it," said John, "I thought it was still called sex," and he ducked as she aimed a playful punch at him.

"Ok, Ok, I won't be long," and he went swiftly out of the room, standing aside for another man coming into the bar as he reached the door.

The man went up to the bar gave Rosie an appraising look and said, "Can I buy you a drink?"

She held up her glass and smiled, "no thank you," she said, "I already have one."

"Well, perhaps later?" He said.

"No, I already have a date," she replied, mischievously.

"Ah, the young man who just went out," said the man, "He had better not be gone too long, or you will have a queue of admirers."

At that moment John returned. "Ah, there you are said Rosie," then with a wink she said, "this gentleman was keeping me company until you returned."

"Very nice of him," said John. "You will have to excuse us now, I believe our table is ready." And he took Rosie's hand and helped her down off the stool, but not without a flash of stocking tops being shown.

As Rosie started to walk away the man turned to John and said, "Very nice, how did you manage to get one like that?"

A flash of anger crossed John's face. Then he smiled, he leaned in close to the man's ear and said, "Marriage". Then he walked away after Rosie.

John and Rosie, were escorted to their table by the head waiter, "Was that other gentleman annoying you, sir?" He asked.

"Not really," said John, "just trying his luck, nothing we can't take care of."

"I'll make sure he is seated on the other side of the restaurant, sir." Said the Head Waiter. "Now, I will get a waiter to come and take your order." John smiled an acknowledgement of the Head Waiter's proposed action.

A little while later the head waiter was escorting the man from the bar to a table on the far side of the room, the couple could hear the man arguing, "but there are empty tables over there." Indicating the area where John and Rosie sat.

"I am afraid they are all reserved, sir." Said the head waiter, and the man had to take the table offered to him.

To start with Rosie ordered black and green olives marinated in olive oil, with fresh thyme, lemon and fennel, while John ordered oven roasted oysters with herbs. Rosie, raised her beautifully shaped eyebrows at John's choice, with a little smile puckering the corners of her mouth.

To follow, Rosie ordered fillet of sea bass with saffron risotto. John ordered roast duck with dried cherry sauce, yams and sage.

From the extensive wine list John ordered a bottle of Pouilly-Fuisse, white burgundy.

While they waited for their meal the couple sipped their gin and tonics and enjoyed their opulent surroundings. They were comparatively well off and had a good lifestyle, but it wasn't every day that they enjoyed the benefits of a four star hotel.

Rosie, smiled at John and said, "So, roasted oysters. Perhaps I should have had a little sleep this afternoon instead of walking, and saved my strength for later."

"Oh, I think you'll probably manage," said John with a wicked grin.

The wine waiter delivered their wine, and their starter courses soon arrived.