Mother and Son - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine was deliciously chilled in it's ice bucket, and the waiter kept their glasses topped up.

After they had finished their main courses neither wanted a sweet course or cheeseboard.

The music for dancing, provided by a dinner suited DJ, had started and a few couples had taken to the small dance floor.

"Would you like to dance, Rosie?" said John.

"I'd love to," she replied.

As they walked out to the dance floor, several pairs of male eyes followed them, and one or two female pairs as well. Rosie was beautiful and she was aware, as was John, that many of the observers found her very desirable. She enjoyed the attention, it made her feel good, but the only man she wanted in her life was John, she was all his and intended it to stay that way.

After a couple of songs, they returned to their table and finished the last of their wine. Rosie excused herself to visit the Ladies Powder Room and John called a waiter over to order a double Scotch for himself and a brandy for Rosie.

Rosie was gone for quite a few minutes, when she came back she was obviously a little annoyed.

"What's up?" Asked John.

"That horrible man was outside when I came out of the 'Ladies' room," she replied. "He told me he is often in Brighton, and he suggested that I should meet him one evening. He said that my husband didn't have to know, and it would be a pity to waste my good looks and my body on only one man."

John was furious. "That's it, I am going to have it out with him right now." He said, turning to go.

Rosie put a restraining hand on his arm. "Don't worry, darling." She said, "I told him that he was so far up himself, he would never get it out of his backside in time to pleasure anyone else. I also told him, that the next time he approached me, I would floor him and don't think for one moment that I couldn't do it. He left then, and I saw him go out of the hotel front door."

"Come on, let's have one more dance, then go back to our room where I can get a little wrestling practice in," said Rosie.

John laughed softly, "I love you Rosie Simpson, you are everything I could desire. I am not surprised that other men lust after you, and by the looks I have seen you getting tonight, one or two women as well."

In fact, John kept her on the dance floor for another three tunes, before leading her to the bar area, where he sought out their waiter and gave him a substantial tip. He then led his delicious partner to the lift and up to their room. He loved the appreciative glances many of the other diners gave Rosie as they walked out, he was so lucky, and his chest swelled with love and pride.

When they arrived at their room it was illuminated only by two soft bedside lamps. Rosie was delighted to find that a bottle of Champagne in an ice bucket, and two Champagne flutes, had been delivered by room service, without her knowing about it. It had been delivered at the hour John had specified, which was why they had danced a little longer than Rosie had expected.

"Are you trying to have your wicked way with me." Asked Rosie.

"Several times." Said John, as he took her in his arms and kissed her gently on the lips.

Rosie responded with obvious pleasure, she opened her mouth and invited John's tongue to join a dance with her own, and they stood there for minutes making out passionately.

When they broke away, she said." You have been such a good boy, I am going to give you a present. It's me. Now, aren't you going to unwrap it."

John needed no more encouragement. He kissed her again, softly, then unhooked the back of her dress and slid the zip down to her bottom. She dropped her arms to her sides, let the silk dress slide off her body to the floor and stepped out of it.

"My God." Said John," The way you do that is so sexy, you almost made me cum watching you."

"Don't do that," she said, with a giggle. "Save your cum for my pussy, she is waiting to lap it up."

"You are so deliciously sexy, I am so glad we found each other." Said John, as he took her in his arms again, then he reached round behind her and unhooked her bra.

She moved her hands up from where she had begun rubbing the bulge of his large, hard, cock through his trousers. She removed the bra, tossing it to one side.

"Too much talk and too little action," giggled Rosie, undoing his belt and pushing his trousers down, while he removed his shirt and tie. He kicked off his shoes and trousers, then bent down to remove his socks. He fell to his knees in front of her, pulled her panties down to her ankles and removed them.

He took hold of her with his hands around her backside, pulled her pussy to his mouth and started to lick her opening, already slick with the juices of her arousal. She smelled and tasted delicious as she opened herself up for him, with legs apart and holding her lips open with her forefingers. He licked and sucked her clitoris and, when he gently closed his teeth on it, she came, with her back arched and an explosion of breath. He continued to suck and nibble her as she made soft mewing noises, then her legs gave way and she collapsed on to him, effectively pulling her pussy away from his mouth so she could regain some control over herself.

John stood up, gathered Rosie in his arms and laid her gently on the bed. He removed his boxers, and his rigid cock sprang up, Rosie immediately took hold of it and started to gently rub it backwards and forwards. He stood still, next to the bed, and she leaned over to take him into her warm mouth, rubbing him and sucking him at the same time. He reached for her breasts and rolled her erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger, causing her to gently moan around his cock.

After a short while, he took hold of her hand, pulled it away from his throbbing member, and pulled out of her mouth. "If you carry on with that, I will cum in a minute, and I want to fuck you and cum in your pussy." He said.

"Oh, yes. Please, fuck me now." She said.

"Patience, darling," he replied, "I think we should have a little champagne first, then I'll join you on the bed so I can fuck you until you beg me to stop."

"If you wait for that," she said, "we might miss breakfast."

"Well, if that happens, I will just have to 'eat you' to satisfy my hunger," was the reply.

"Jesus." She said, "You're going to make me cum just thinking about it, open the champagne quickly, I can't wait to get you inside me."

John popped the champagne cork and poured the wine into the two flutes. Giving one to Rosie and taking the other for himself, he leaned over and kissed her. "Here's to us and our wonderful new life." He said, as he clinked the glasses together.

"Our new life," echoed Rosie, and they both drank.

John put his glass on the bedside table and went to take Rosie's from her.

"Just a moment, "she said, "Come closer." As he did so she took hold of his cock and dipped it into her champagne. The flute was flared at the top and narrowed down to the base, and his cock being thick, she could only get the head into the cold champagne, but she then withdrew it, popped it into her mouth and sucked the wine off it. "I just always wanted to do that to someone, and I'm so pleased that someone is you, my love." She said. Then she drained the rest of her glass and put it down on the table. "Now, come and fuck me, husband." She commanded.

John, with his cock head still tingling from the cold champagne, and the contrast with Rosie's warm mouth, had an urge to thrust back into her mouth again, and fuck her until he filled her mouth with his hot seed. But after kissing her sweet champagne covered lips, he slowly travelled down her lovely firm body, stopping to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples, her sternum, her tummy, her navel, and then down to her pubic mound with the small arrow head of trimmed hair pointing the way to her pussy. Not that he needed to be shown where to find it.

Rosie had sighed and moaned in pleasure at each stop on his way southwards, on his wonderful erotic journey over her body. Now she couldn't wait for his rampant cock to push into her, to fuck her hard, fast and deep, filling her with slippery cum.

As he reached her pussy, he turned himself sideways, so that when he kissed her labia, his lips were parallel to hers. For a while, he continued to tease her by just kissing her lips, then he pushed just the tip of his tongue into her moist opening. He flicked it in and out like a snake tasting the air, looking for its prey.

Rosie could hardly contain her need, she wanted his tongue buried as deep into her as he could get it. Better still she wanted to be fucked, hard and deep, and mercilessly. She had never wanted to be fucked like that before, but she had no control over her need at that moment.

John opened his mouth slowly and carefully. He wanted to keep his lips virtually glued to hers so that, as he opened his, he would open hers at the same time. He was, in effect, making out with her pussy just as he would make out with her mouth. As her lips opened, he drove his tongue into her as far as he could, and he was rewarded by feeling her shudder uncontrollably, as an instant orgasm hit her.

He continued his unconventional kiss, then moved his tongue to the left, where he was able to connect with her swollen and super-sensitive clitoris. He licked it, swirled his tongue around it then bit it, a little harder than a nibble. Rosie gave a loud cry as another orgasm ripped through her vagina and deep inside her. She shouted out loud, "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. You bastard. Give me your fucking cock in me, now! Fuck me, fuck me hard and don't stop." At the same time, she beat on the back of his head with her hands. She was beside herself with lust, and had got past being rational.

When John ignored her demands and continued to assault her with his tongue, she cursed him again. "Give me that cock you fucker, if you don't do me properly now, I swear I will go and give my cunt to the first man who wants it."

John had never heard such foul language from his consort's lovely lips, and for a reason unknown to him, it made him angry. He stopped pleasuring her pussy, grasped her ankles and roughly pulled her legs apart. "You've asked for it, bitch." He growled, as he positioned himself to ram into her, it was fortunate that her pussy was dripping with her own cum-juice as he made his assault.

He drove his rigid, eight inch cock, straight into her in one thrust. Then he continued to withdraw and thrust to his full length again and again, regardless of the way it jolted her at the bottom of each thrust. He knew he was hurting her, but he was going to dominate her without mercy.

She came very quickly, and as he continued to fuck her mercilessly, her orgasm became prolonged. She cried out in pain and ecstasy, she couldn't breathe properly. She was squirming around underneath him. "Stop, stop, I can't take anymore," she cried, but still he continued to pound her.

Then suddenly he too reached his climax and came. He squirted spurt after spurt of hot cum, deep inside her as he continued to thrust. Then he collapsed onto her, exhausted.

They lay together quietly, still joined by his cock, which was still more hard than soft.

She put her arms around him, pulling him tight to her. After a minute, she said, "My God, I really lost it then, didn't I? I've never felt anything, like that need to be fucked so violently. I would have fucked anyone to satiate my need in those minutes. I just wanted to be used and taken, again and again, by anyone who would give it to me, deep and hard. That wasn't lovemaking that was primitive, it was animal fucking, and it frightened me that I was so out of control. I'm sorry for the way I cursed you, I just couldn't help myself." By now there were tears of shame coursing down her cheeks and she was sobbing.

John kissed her, this time gently, on the lips. "I hope I didn't hurt you badly. I should never have been so rough with you. I have never been like that with anyone before. I think, in the darker depths of my mind, I was just seeking to prove my right to take you, however I wished. Especially after seeing other men clearly lusting after you. I suppose I was subconsciously making my claim for you, as my mate. I am so sorry!"

"Don't apologise, darling," said Rosie, "I think we've both seen another, more primitive side of ourselves, which we didn't know existed until tonight. We shouldn't let loose like that too often, but although it was almost devastating at the time, it was also what I wanted and needed at that moment, and I think you needed it too. Hold me John, hold me like my gentle loving husband. Let's drink more champagne, then make 'love' to each other properly, and save the 'fucking' for another time."

They drank their champagne, toasting each other, then they lay together, face to face, and hugged. They kissed softly, stroking each other, until he gently penetrated her aching pussy with slow, shallow thrusts. They slept in each other's arms, lessons had been learned tonight, lessons in love.

In the morning they called room service and had a leisurely breakfast in bed, still naked. John was still worried that he might have injured Rosie during the previous night's action, but she said she was just a little bruised, and it would be alright.

They bathed together in the large bath and washed each other clean. They delighted in their closeness and felt that they had a near perfect union. They were undoubtedly, deeply in love.

As they got dressed and ready to leave the hotel, John said, "I think you are right, this is the sort of area where we could find our new home. Brighton or Eastbourne or Worthing, anywhere along this part of the south coast. It has everything we need and there are plenty of nice properties. It's also reasonably close to London, if either of us need to go there on business. I think it will do very well. We'd better start house hunting straight away, I can't wait to settle into our new life together."

Later, during the drive back to Essex they were both thinking about their lovely weekend and about how many similar happy stories there would be in their future lives.

Perhaps, there will be more stories to tell in due course!