Mother & Son Annual Camping Trip

Story Info
Mothers & sons annual getaway gets out of hand for Becca.
6.7k words
4.19
119.5k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBeane
BBeane
32 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

a BBeane Creation©, version 1.0

This story is a complete and depicted piece of fiction meant for reader amusement. All characters portrayed in sexual situations in this story are at least 18 years of age. This work is copyrighted and may not be distributed in any way by any person(s) without the consent of BBeane.

Our Characters:

Becca Billings -- A 38-year-old, 122 pounds, hazel eyed mother of Michael Billings and married to Clark Billings. She is 5 foot 2 with 27-inch waist. With a butt the revivals her sister Brooke. She angel like blonde hair that she keeps long. Usually doesn't cut it until it starts touching her butt or to fix damaged ends. She is a reserved loving woman. She has wine nights with her sister a few times a week. Sometimes they drink entirely too much, as the next morning hangover reminds her.

Michael Billings -- A 5 foot 9 1/2, 158 pounds, son of Becca and Clark Billings. Dishwater blonde hair that's upkept well at his mothers' requests and trips to the barber. Not much into sports but loves gaming. Works out in his garage a few times a week with Andrew and sometimes alone but nothing above average. He stays lean by not eating too much junk food. One day wants a broader build like Andrew, especially in the shoulders. A reluctant young man that is trying to find the confidence to be a man.

Brooke Willet - A 37-year-old, 128 pounds, green eyed divorced mother of Andrew Dillard. She is 5 foot 4 with 28-inch waist and firm yet well rounded behind. She has long and dark brunette hair that sometimes she dyes black or other times blonde highlights in the summer. It's either for the summer sunny days by the pool or her jealousy of her sister Becca's blonde locks. She has a large chest that looks somewhat natural but 100% paid for, twice even. She is a bit of loose cannon. As a small business owner of 6 bars and clubs, she tends to indulge in the drink too much.

Andrew Dillard -- A 5 foot 8, 166 pounds, son of Brooke Willet and Steven Dillard who are no longer married. He hasn't seen his father in over a year now. Short cut brunette hair with a longer slicked back top. A rather guilt free asshole of a guy. He's nice to Michael as his cousin and one of closest and only friends. He has all the uncompassionate nature of a sociopath without the hateful intent. He's played some baseball and soccer but prefers to not be in a structured sport of any kind that requires some type of discipline.

Introduction:

The mother & son camping trip has happened every year since my father Clark and Andrew's dad, Steven, crushed their chances of being included. They only treated it as drunk fests like they were with their buddies at deer camp. Our mothers ostracized them for ruining quality family time. We didn't find out until much later, but once while Andrew and I slept in our tent, our dads got the ladies hammered and pulled a secret wife swap. Mom figured it out while laying on her back once Steven entered her. She was half asleep, but welcomed that her husband wanted her as his midnight snack before bed. She explained it as so different from dad and that she should have known.

She had explained it as he had just finished her business (mom's code for he had just ate her pussy) and she was only too excited to then reward dad's efforts and get this man inside her. Then she noticed the man starting to fuck her had long hair like Steven. This brought her to her senses. She started beating the crap out of him and that ended that. Brooke said she was being taken from behind (on all fours as she put it) when the commotion started. Next thing she knew her midnight lover jumped off her and the tent flap flew open. She threw on shorts and t-shirt to see what was happening in her sister's tent. She wasn't as miffed as mother but that trip came to a quick end. I remember dad didn't stay at the house for almost a week after that trip.

Since then, about the time I turned eight, our moms took on the task of camping alone with Andrew and I. The trips were then named, "The Annual Mom & Son Camping Trip", and we always had tons of fun. This year is a bit different though. Ever since Aunt Brooke mentioned teaching us boys how to date nothing has been the same. We've now made out with our moms and got them in to some precarious situations with our hands all over them. We've even swapped to keep the training experience fresh. My aunt actually gave me my first hand-job last Saturday. Andrew had to settle for his hand up my mom's skirt which she didn't reciprocate.

Andrew and I have never looked at our moms the same. My mother Becca has hated the idea but obliged for a reason unknown to me. Her sister has her wrapped around her finger and maybe I do too. Mom tried to keep her motherly relationship with me and as a result was reluctant during every training session. With that stated, within just hours of her protest, one of us boys would have her hair disheveled, neck hickied, and clothes in disarray from groping.

Despite her attempts to remain just a mother, these women were just delicious looking pieces of ass ready for conquest in our eyes. After a fun night of the ladies drinking wine around the camp fire, Brooke got us all to play a drinking game. One round led to another and mom got blitzed. She'd gone into the tent 30 minutes ago to change in to her bikini for a midnight refreshing swim with the rest of us. She never came out.

Andrew and I have been waiting for the opportunity to get them alone. The time had arrived and I was terribly nervous as usual. Andrew signaled to me. This was it! If he was nervous too, he sure didn't show it. He then called out to Brooke as he entered their tent waiting for her. Brooke and I stood to join our partners.

What could happen next maybe a complete ego crushing failure or what legends are made of.

My aunt stopped me with an arm grab and jarred me from fantasizing about what could happen in the next few hours with mom. Her wine glazed eyes viewed me down then up.

"I want you to do me a favor in there. I'll be blunt with you. You move too slow baby. So, its time. Do not be a pussy, okay? I know that sounds harsh but it's time to be the man you are meant to be."

She ran her fingers down both my shoulders and came to rest on my pecs. Then one of her hands straightened the front of my hair. She eyed me with a caring look and then peeked at mom's and my tent before looking back at me. The tip of her tongue licked her upper lip before she spoke.

"Before we started playing drinking games, I gave your mother a Chill-X pill. At least I slipped a crushed one in her wine. Don't judge me. I did it for you. She was more nervous than a virgin on prom night when I came up with this new sleeping arrangement. Now get in there and make me proud."

"I will, I... I promise."

"I know you will. Tell me the details in the morning over coffee and a Danish. Love you and listen, in case you don't know..."

She dropped one hand to my right ass cheek, pulling me in to her. Her other cupped my junk.

With her face just inches from mine, "God gave you this to please not only yourself but a woman as well. Okay? As a reminder, that's why it feels so amazing to cum. He wants you to do it many times and make many babies someday."

I was half frozen with my arms flared and mouth agape. My right hand barely able to take rest on her shoulder. I'm kind of pathetic that way at times. This woman had just given me a hand job six days ago and I still found it hard to be affectionate and less awkward with her. Her hand slid to my hard-on that was too easy to find. If my cock had a compass, it would be pointing to the North Star.

With a few stroking rubs, "Sometimes a woman needs it bad. Other times she doesn't know it until you show her how bad you both need it. Go in there and get her attention. Start by stripping off your shirt, then your shoes and finally your shorts. I want you to have her attention the entire time and do a nice sexy, slow strip. I know you can do this Michael. She'll try and stop you but don't. Then just crawl on that bed on to her and plant your lips on her and push her down and keep her down. Just take what you want. She'll know what you need. If you play your cards right, she'll suck this dick and jerk you all night."

"Between a woman's legs is sacred as I'm sure you know. It will take some serious work and don't expect any of that tonight, okay?"

"I... I understand... okay. I can do this."

She kissed my cheek and jerked my cock up and down more.

She whispered in my ear, "Damn right you can my sexy nephew."

She then released me with a pat on my butt, and started walking toward her tent. She watched me watch her for a few steps before fully turning away.

"Now Go! Get it!", she chuckled drunkenly.

I'm sure my face was dressed in a, "please give me another hand job or my first blowjob before you go", expression. Her touch and her wonderful sweet scent changed me from surprised teenager to a sex-hungry man. I watched her sexy ass in her jean shorts disappear in her tent. I watched Andrew usher her in before I turned to enter mine.

[I should have just asked her to suck my cock tonight. Fuck Andrew! Aunt Brooke is ready to go! I'm so ready to cum I can't see straight.]

Relentingly, I refocused to my mother in the tent. I started to think about what I would do and say first. Not much came to mind accept for a ball of nerves and staring at a shaking hand grabbing the tent entrance zipper. I decided to just get in there, start stripping and wing it. I entered the tent to find my mother on her back. I readied myself for her gaze. I was looking at her as a lustful wolf in her son's clothing. Her look however never came. Her eyes were closed and left leg slung off the side of the air mattress. Her flopped and unconscious appearance steadied my nerves. I sighed relief.

[Is she passed the fuck out?]

I was standing there looking at her eyes and then her bikini bottoms. Of course, then I saw her tits especially her hefted right tit that was standing tall just like my cock. I fully entered the tent and closed the screen. She's not moving. Before any concern was had, I saw her chest rise and fall. Then again.

[She's fuckin out cold!]

I stripped without any other thought entering my mind.

[Time to not be a PUSSY! I'll just slide between her legs and start getting into it with her and see what happens. Can't be any be too hard to be a man. No harder than my cock is right now.]

I slid between her legs trying to be subtle as to not disturb her too much. My stiff bare cock came to rest between her legs. The material of her bikini was synthetic yet soft to the touch. Her pussy underneath felt like a layer of a tender pillow over a solid muscular base. It's like it's meant to feel loving and accepting but built to take a pounding as well.

I started to grind my cock on her tender loving gift. Oh, how it felt to slowly saw at her. Her face now inches from mine needed me. I kissed her bottom lip that hung open slightly. Then her upper lip and then I engulfed her mouth with mine. I humped at her and shared her air. She almost felt like she kissed me back.

I pulled back and took another look at her. I pushed off her in the push up position to view her grandeur and watch my cock slide between her legs. I did this for my visual as much as I did for the feeling for a solid minute.

[I've already seen her half naked once with Andrew but now it's my time to take control. Time to see this woman butt ass naked. Last time I eyed her gorgeous skin, Andrew had his hand between her legs.]

His invading hand had blocked me from seeing much. It was go time. I hooked her bikini top straps and pulled both sides open in unison. Her tits were not big but somehow looked fuller with her top off. They just looked normal and maybe that's why I lust for them so much. I humped at her a few more times as I took her first nipple in my mouth and licked and sucked it for the first time. Then I did the same to the other.

[Fuck's sake, if I keep dry humping her, I'm going to blow my load. And before I do that, I'm at least going to feel my cock on her pussy.]

I leaned up and rocked myself to a crouch between her legs. I pulled her left leg in ever so gently and then reached for her bikini bottoms. I hooked two fingers in both sides and pushed down to get her plump ass out of them and then slid her bikini bottoms toward me. Her pussy came into view and the tuft of blonde hair was much smaller than the last time I saw it. I think she shaved for the occasion. Last time I saw this gifted area between her legs, I saw untended bush jutting out on most sides from Andrew's hand that night.

[Did she plan to get naked this trip? Her pussy is so trimmed up unlike last time. Damn it looks sooooo much hotter this way. So much darker than one would expect. I guess the curtain doesn't totally match the drapes.]

I slid her bottoms completely off and tossed them on top of my bag. It was my trophy for the moment. I pushed her left leg back out where I had found it and slid back between her legs. My shaft felt the outside of its first pussy. The tenderness was so perfectly real and it was warm and inviting. My hips shook with excitement. As I sawed at her for the first time.

[Watching her pussy move like that. Fuck that is hot. Oh shit... Ohhh SHIT! What's that?!]

She was getting wet. I was pushing the shaft of my cock up and down her pussy splitting her lips. I started to see a sheen of the wetness we were creating together. My cock was sliding with much ease. I looked at her face to see if she was reacting to any of this. Her head just rocked in unison with each of my grinds.

I started to get into to it. I long stroked my cock and I was rocking her with full-hip motions. Her head flopped to the right and left.

[I'm going to cum on this woman. I'm going to cum all over her. I'll deal with the mess after.]

The head of my cock kept flicking her hood with each upward grind. It felt like electric shocks each time.

[Oh, fuck yeah, right there. That's the spot. Don't stop now!]

I concentrated the tip of my cock in short strokes, poking her hood again and again. Her pussy was starting to soak us. The tip of my cock glistened in the moon light jutting through the tent screen and beaming down between our legs. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore I found clarity and composure.

I held the tip of my cock under her hood and pinned myself there. With all movement stopped I concentrated on not blowing my load. My cock was pumping and I'm positive I precummed the opening of her box just then but I didn't release my load thankfully. I just couldn't lose this opportunity without feeling her just a little longer.

I then laid myself down on her more and started kissing her mouth, her face, and her neck. If anything, to just love her and share my appreciation as much as possible. I was flexing my cock. The sensation sending more thrills down my spine while I rested.

When I felt confident my balls were under control, I continued to safely grind her again. That's when the finest feeling a man could ever know happened. I flexed my hardened cock and pulled my hips back. Then I pushed my next grind into her. A heavenly warmth immediately immersed the head of cock.

[What the FU...!]

[Oh my God. I can't believe it. I'M IN HER!!!]

I watched as I pulsed my hips gently exploring the beginnings of her insides. I was ever so slightly moving in and out her. In and out of her pussy. Then again and again. Her pussy's resistance was becoming less and less. Her wetness doused me and I watched almost half my manhood disappear. This was a reminiscent feeling of Aunt Brooke's hand job. Although Brooke's hands were far above the skill of my own, in no way could they cover every inch of my unexposed cock as my mother's pussy was doing. I was being wrapped and cradled with warmth and stimulation, of which had no comparison.

[I'm no longer a virgin!]

I tried to concentrate on not cumming but it was just too much. My cock started flexing with a mind of its own and I held my position with all I could. I just knew if she woke to me cumming in her, I'd probably receive the worst beating of my life. With short stabbing shivering hips, I was holding my ground. My back arched and my head faced the sky with my first getting laid, O-face. Rope after powerful rope from me erupted into her. If I thought her pussy was wet before, nothing could compare to it now. I slopped up her insides thoroughly. I was counting each squeezing shot from my balls into her when I hit seven and after that I'm pretty sure they were just going through the motion without anything left to give.

I flopped backwards after I slid what little I had in her and fell onto my ass. The back of my head rubbed the tent wall that was cold and moist from the night air. In the moonlight I saw cum dripping from the bottom lips of her pussy onto our bed. It was then my scariest moment of the night happened. Mom licked her lips and rolled her head to the right and then it fell back to center. She mouthed something unintelligible. Her hips flexed twice and then went still. More cum oozed from her flexes. My breathing and heartbeat started again when she stayed somewhat comatose.

I was still catching my breath when I just started playing with myself. I stared at her full naked body. Every inch of her a splendor to examine. My eyes kept coming back to the pussy which I had just emptied myself into. Although it was kind of cowardly in the manner I did so. Guilt struck my heart but teenage hormones successfully bulldozed the sensation. Regardless of what I had just done, my teenage brain and cock were unapologetic.

[Don't be a pussy... So, what now? That's it! I'll start fucking her again. I'll fuck her until she wakes up. When she does, I'll tell her we've been fucking all night and play stupid like she wanted me to. Oh, fuck Michael, get ready for your Oscar.]

I started pumping my cock with my hand and with little effort I was growing fast. It certainly helped knowing I was going to fuck and this time properly fuck her. I climbed back on the bed and opened her legs for me. I climbed between them and grasped my cock to prepare my next assault on her pussy. I started searching for her hole. Almost like a blind man with his cane. In this poor light and my lack of experience I wasn't exactly sure.

[Ah, there she is. My lovely pussy is ready for me.]

She wasn't very wet at first. I thought it odd it could dry so fast. After a few strokes with the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips, her wetness began to return. Her pussy was practically begging to have me back. Her reaction to my cock was pure instinct to be fucked.

I shoved my cockhead into her and then got my grip on either side of her. I started pumping. Her head moving more than just when I rocked her from my inserting pumps.

[I think she's waking up. Don't fail me now 7th grade drama class.]

I was just over halfway into her. I was officially the farthest ever in her or any other woman for that matter. Her wetness now nearly flushed the length of my shaft and with my next thrust I sunk in her totally. I held myself there to savor the moment. I was balls deep in my mother.

To add to the pleasure I was feeling again, distant moans came from Brooke in their tent. An F-bomb followed. It sounded enjoyable in nature though and not hateful. Had Andrew fallen in to the same lucky situation as I? Did aunt Brooke give her sacred spot up to him?

BBeane
BBeane
32 Followers
12