Mother & Son Annual Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom started to stir. Her face winced some and then made a confused expression, though her eyes remained closed. I had to get into my roll. It was time to suck face with her and show her we were in the middle of passionate session. I sucked her mouth into mine and shoved my tongue in. I explored her mouth and to my chagrin she began to kiss me back. It was lazy at first but then picked up with some ferocity.

I started fucking as best I could figure out how to. It felt like I was babying her so I started to put some strength and gusto into my strokes. My cock was again fully hard and ready to fuck this woman.

Although it shocked me, I reveled at what happened next. Her right leg wrapped around me and hooked into me with her heel. Her left joined it shortly after, albeit lower than her other. I really started to fuck her. The air mattress's design I had her pinned to being tested for its strength. It creaked and scrapped the floor with each of my attempts to bottom out. I felt the front of my balls slapping their first ass. I concentrated my strokes on that a few times.

Our heads started twisting and contorting getting our mouths intertwined into shared air and space. She moaned into me and I moaned back. This happened a few more times. She was really getting into it. She was really enjoying me fucking her.

[Oh God thank you. I will never stop fucking this woman for all she's worth.]

Her head then shook my lips off and freed itself. She gasped for air. And then moaned loudly. This gave me the vigor to thrust my cock into her harder. Her head lurched upwards with each of my pelvic poundings I gave her.

I watched her expressions go from glee to confusion in the lowlight. From a passionate slut tasting the air with her tongue to a face of someone with a question. Her eyes opened and blinked themselves to some lucidity. She turned her head to the left and then right some. She was trying to concentrate on my face. Possibly with whichever eye worked for her the best.

[Fuck she must be really hammered. She doesn't know where she is or who I am.]

"Babe?"

She paused and glared putting her hands on my shoulders trying to steady me. I obliged her as best I could but my hips kept fucking.

"Wait... Wait, wait wait..."

Her thighs started to tighten around my hips. It became hard for me to fully sink into her. I reached down and grabbed then back of her left thigh and yanked it forward. We both jumped up forward on the bed some with my lift. She tried to struggle some but I was successfully balls-deep in her again.

She reached her hand up and cupped my left cheek. And then my right in her hands. She glared at me with concentration.

"Michael? What?"

I smiled at her and began to give passionate grinds. I gyrated on her hips and mound. Passion and lust shot through her eyes and face and then...

"Wait Michael? Michael?!"

"Yes, it's me", and I sucked her lips back into my mouth.

I didn't want another word coming from her. I was going to stifle her words as I saw Andrew do last Saturday. I would suck them out and replace them with my tongue. I saw Andrew do this effectively. When mom would protest his hand between her legs, she would squeal and pinch her legs closed. Andrew just grabbed handfuls of her hair and yanked her head in any direction he wished. This made her legs flail around trying to find balance. He would alternate from tossing her backwards with her eyes projected towards the ceiling while he watched his hand take what he wanted. When she started to scream too much, he yanked her to his face to drown her words with his mouth. It was as if she enjoyed it but knew she couldn't show it. She is a fully grown and strong woman. If she truly didn't want it, she'd had knocked Andrew to his ass and bruised his face in the process with a backhand.

I slid my hand under her back as she started to struggle to get herself free. I found her long blonde hair and did my best Andrew impression. I grasped and handful and pulled her head up and away from my face. Her mouth gaped open as she yelped. Then moaned and yelped again. Her passive aggressive protests spurred me on.

My free hand seized her left wrist and held it down by her side instead of it pushing on my chest as it had. I really loved this control. It was making my balls stir. I found a steady rhythm in between fighting her squirming and found each penetration a dominating success.

"Michael... you, you can't... baby."

"Can't what? Oh my God... you have, no idea... how good... you feel... right now to me."

"Thank you so much... for teaching me this. You are the... best mo..."

"Michael... no."

I was feeling my balls churn more and more. I was ready to cum soon. I was building a healthy shot again to put inside her.

"Michael!!"

Her yell was loud and shook me to my core. I knew that tone. It was used for the last warning before a grounding or loss of some privilege. I have a feeling it was her pussy I was about to be grounded from. I slowly grinded her as I gave her my eyes in fake attentiveness. I released the grip of her hair and wrist and our eyes met. I sunk fully in her with my body weight. If she was going to push me off. I was going to prolong the feeling of my cock inserted to its root and my balls resting against the sweaty and sticky crack of her ass. I tried to burn in it my brain.

"Michael... what are you... what are... you doing?"

"What are we... doing?", speaking aloud, she still tried to make sense of this moment.

"Where is...?"

"You need to stop... you need to stop this... now."

"Please don't ruin... this moment."

"Look...", she waited for my words thankfully instead of interrupting as I caught my breath.

"We've been making love for the better part of an hour now. When I came into the tent, you threw me on my back and then dropped your bikini like a bad habit. I ripped my shorts off while I watched you and then you jumped on me. We playfully wrestled. You stroked me with your hand and went down on me. You made me cum and then I just threw you here on your back, we made out for minutes on end. Then I slid into you and you've been calling out my name ever since.", I beseeched my finest plea.

"Begging?... Michael, honey."

"They've been having sex like rabbits next door in their tent. I thought this was the graduation of learning how to date. I truly thought you loved me enough to show me this. Letting me experience this in a safe environment."

I slowly started rocking in and out again.

"I mean what better gift could you give me than this?!"

I grabbed the back of her neck with solid grip in my right hand and softly kissed her. She was more than reluctant, her hands returning to my chest but allowed it.

"You have made every one of my dreams come true this night and I will never forget this gift for as long as live. That I mean this much to you.", I whispered into her ear.

"Michael, you're confused honey.", she whispered back.

"No, it's you that is confused."

My thrusts continued and picked up some steam.

"You and I have been having sex for so long now and I've been holding off to please you. You've been so passionate with me but if you wish me to stop I will."

"Yes, I want you to stop right now. Don't make this out to be..."

"Then it's settled I will stop. Just do something for me."

"Michael stop... fu'ing me."

"Let me just...", I continued to procrastinate.

"Fucking... Stop, please Michael?"

"I'm going to cum in two seconds and then I'm done, okay? Please? For fuck's sake let me finish, please?! After all this build up, please?!"

My hips were making popping sounds on her pelvis.

"For... fuck... sakes... Michael..."

Then I stopped. I knew I needed her buy in. It was dangerous but I had to have it. I didn't want to destroy my relationship with this woman. I stared into her eyes with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Please, please mom? I need this. I need this so bad."

She grabbed my left cheek in her hand.

"I... We..."

"I'm a fertile woman Michael. I could get pregnant."

That's when I knew I had picked the right path. It wasn't a, "no please stop because this is nonconsensual". It wasn't a, "we can't fuck because you're my son and not my husband". It was a, "we can't because when a man fucks me, I could get pregnant".

"Then it's settled. I've been a perfect gentleman to you this whole time. I've been holding back. I never intended to cum in you anyway."

Just saying that I could feel precum leave my cock as I flexed in her.

"I've just been continuing to build up and concentrate on making you feel amazing. I will pull out on your chest or belly or something. I may be inexperienced but I know when I'm cumming. I cum five times a day and when I have to be out to be safe with you... I'll know."

She just looked at me. I knew she desired more than anything not to be fucked by her son. But whatever drive she had to push me off was resigned. Whether through my words or my actions she stopped fighting and opened herself fully to me. I started to fuck her with every muscle I could contort from my chest down to my toes. I hadn't realized I'd been so constricted by her before. With her body now open and giving to me she felt like a different person. This sensation was much better than the forced fucking I had resulted in seconds ago.

I noticed we needed some room. Without so much as removing my cock from its center in her, I shimmied us to the center of the bed. I grabbed her open legs and slung them back around me. I loved how it felt to have her legs wrapped around like how she fucking me back before.

She didn't resume to pulling me in at first but as the fucking continued, I started to feel her heel pressure return. Her pussy never went dry when I was forcing myself on her but it was getting snug. The grip felt amazing but it was too restrictive. Her pussy was now flowing again like a well lubed machine. She not only gave me her will but her pussy was mine now as well.

I was renewed with vigor and confidence. I was fucking a willing a conscious woman. I was fucking this beautiful woman, my mother. Time to give her a show.

"Don't worry... I'm very... very close... and in complete... control."

I then buried my mouth into her neck and started sucking her leaving my mark as my lips sucked off in a popping sound. She tasted salty. A mix of both of our sweat. I grabbed behind her left knee and pulled up high and pinned in under my right arm. The new more opened access to her cunning made it feel like I was able to find new depths in her. I then grabbed the other knee and did the same.

I sunk into her and started grinding to feel my new depth. When I did, something inside her pussy kept popping on and off the head of my cock.

"Michael?"

"Oh my God mom...! What is that?! It feels so... fucking good."

"Michael... it's... it's my...cervix."

I kept popping her and popping her cervix with my continued assailing grind.

"Michael?"

"Michael?!"

"Listen, please... Michael?!"

"We have to... we have to... Oh my God!... we have to staaaaahhhh..."

My assault on her pussy had the best result of a virgin could ask for. I'm fucking my first pussy tonight and it's cumming all over me as of right now. I was parading in triumph. She totally wanted me to stop because she knew I must have found one of her sweet spots. She was fighting the urge to cum on her son so badly but her body succumbed anyway.

She contorted under me. I stopped fucking her for a stint to watch the sight and ensure I wasn't hurting her. She moaned and moaned and stifled her screams into groaning growls. I was sure I wasn't hurting her. I just gave her the pleasure a man is supposed to.

I started fucking her again and this time with 99 percent of the length of my shaft. Ending each with a slapping pound of my hips into her. That sound could not be mistaken by anyone in Brooke and Andrews tent. They would definitely know I'm fucking this woman tonight. I started grunting and sweat ran down my face. I could taste it on my lips and that mixed with the smell of pounded pussy in the tent was a perfect concoction.

I concentrated on cumming. My balls started to tingle. My hips began to shake.

"Remember... Michael... what you... said hun."

"I know!... I know, I know."

I turned my head down and with her bouncing tits in my peripheral I watched my cock pound in and out of her. I was about to cum and fast!

I jumped up and pulled my cock out of her. I stood above her on one knee and the other jetted out over her. Like I was posed over my kill and I was the champion for all to see. Especially my mother. She was going to watch my cum shoot out on to her. At least I thought...

"No wait!"

I never stopped stroking but she shot up and shakily found a steady sitting with her ass on her tucked right leg and her mouth wide open to me.

"Don't get it everywhere. Do it... here. I don't want a... a mess!"

As I kept jerking my cock my balls buzzing feeling every fiber of every hair on my nuts, I knew I was ready to blow. I just leaned down and got the head of my cock an inch from her mouth. That's when the first shot of my seed hit her throat. She jerked back and the second shot split her nose and splashed heavily into her left eye. With clenched eyes she jolted forward and grabbed my cock. She forced her lips onto my cock as the third shot splattered off her chin and bottom lip onto her stomach. I watched the clear liquid that helped launch it, drip down and disappear between her legs. She sucked and slobbered deep onto my cock for a beautifully long moment and then sucked herself off leaving the tip of my cock with a loving flick of the tongue. Again, that had to be instinct. She merely let her instincts of servicing a cock takeover as she had a thousand times before. If I knew anything it was that under normal circumstances she would not blow or fuck me for that matter.

I watched her start to collapse and shock was setting in. She wiped the remaining

cum from her eyes and smeared it on her belly and sides. Almost childlike. Clearly very drunk. She looked around as did I. For trying not to make a mess, we both did a poor job at that. She and the blanket around here were scattered with cum drops and sweat.

She adjusted her bikini top back in place and flopped back onto her left arm. I laid down next to her. I studied her breathing and contemplation. I also continued to watch that sexy body exist. I found it funny she made sure to cover her breasts and regain some of her modesty back, but her pussy just laid there for viewing. It was reddened and somewhat slick looking still, with a swollen hood. What a site it. I knew from this day forward I had the pleasure of knowing I fucked that... [twice!] And I fucked it good.

There is also that little subject that wasn't ever discussed. Not that night and never afterwards. The fact that she had told me she was a fertile woman capable of getting pregnant. I of course didn't want to get her pregnant. I also wasn't about to tell her that I fucked her like a little bitch while she slept. Or tell her when I sank in to her with about two inches after a few pumps, had unloaded the biggest built-up load of my life.

No, getting her pregnant was not my desire. I wanted her to be as sexy as possible and quite fuckable in case I ever get the chance again. In just a short time she had become my sexual muse. I was ready to learn so much more.

[I'm sure she'll be fine...]

12