Mother and Son, Enter a Quiz

Story Info
Incestuous quiz proves a big hit.
4k words
4.16
65.7k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

He leant back in the black leather rocking chair, nothing had changed in the four years he had lived in England, nor really since his childhood, he found it reassuring.

"So you say you've got money problems, Dad gives you more than the alimony that you agreed to."

"He does, but he puts conditions on it, you know I'm not allowed to remarry or live with a boyfriend for example so it limits my chances of getting a boyfriend and remarrying."

He agreed with his Dad, why should Dad pay for her to have a lover, Dad had always said he would still pay the actual agreed but reduced alimony. He stayed silent. There was another reason, about which he felt guilty, she'd visited him while he was in England numerous times

"I've ran up some bills on my credit card, it's the interest rate that's killing me".

She looked down at the hem of her skirt, it was made of slub silk a stiff fabric, it's cream colour complimented her pink blouse also made of silk.

She nervously played with the hem of her skirt, she raised it slightly appearing to inspect it, lifting her skirt revealed the welt of her stocking, the view was enhanced when she crossed one knee over the other, he had a slight glimpse of thigh. He was slightly discomfited.

It brought back memories of childhood, his Mother would wait until the last moment before putting on her dress, she wanted it to be perfect, no creases, or marks on her dress, it left him with a fascination for women in stockings and garter belt.

She was still engrossed in her hem, eyes down as if looking for a break in the stitching, then suddenly as if reaching a decision, again she slightly raised her skirt hem and threw it over her knee and spoke out.

"I have a solution, I've been accepted to take part in a quiz show, answer a question correctly and voila, a thousand dollars" she informed him, looking pleased with herself.

"What's the catch?"

"Well for a wrong answer one of the competitors has to remove an article of clothing."

He breathed out a long sigh and asked for a full explanation, it appears that it is a social media channel, not a normal channel, it consists of a mother and son, the mother has to remove her clothes if she gives a wrong answer but the son achieves a $1000-00 prize for every correct answer, the questions are the same for each of them, hence the son is placed in a cubicle isolated from the main event which was the mother stripping off her clothes.

"I've agreed five articles of clothing which I'm willing to remove."

He nodded his understanding of her explanation up to this point.

"These are blouse, skirt, full-length slip, bra and panties, I keep my stockings, garter belt and high heels on, that means they will allow me five wrong answers for the first five items and three for the last three, that means you will get at least eight chances to answer any question that I can't answer, but if I answer any questions it extends the questions to beyond eight, we could win maybe $10,000-00, what do you think?"

He released his pent-up breath, the talk had provided him with an erection, the thought of women stripping to their stockings. He asked if the first five questions she answered wrong meant that for the subsequent three or more questions she would essentially be naked apart from some very sexy stockings, belt and heels.

"Yep, you got it", she grasped her hands together, looking pleased.

"Are the questions general knowledge or a specific subject?"

"I've already had to choose, the ones they regard as difficult earn $1,000-00 if you answer correctly", she emphasised the 'you'.

"When you were in England you spent some time studying British political history, so I chose that, they don't expect an American to know much about it."

He nodded it made sense except for one thing. "What do you know about the subject"?

"Oh, I am fully prepared to lose my clothes" she shrugged, "they probably think I'm some sort of airhead, but they don't know about you, not so stupid eh?"

He didn't know what the best response was to that so shrugged his shoulders and pursed his lips.

"Okay, but I recommend you do some practising."

She shrugged that of, "what's the point, they limit you to $10,000-00 so I only need to answer two."

"Practise taking your clothes of is what I meant, they'll have cameras at every angle, think about it."

She responded with a "humph" and a shrug and then, "I'm all dressed up, take me out to lunch?"

He nodded his agreement and off they went.

The Quiz.

Come the day of the quiz her outfit had changed, she explained to the host, Rick, that she wore a petticoat with a built-in bra, he had no problem agreeing to her taking off four articles of clothing and receiving four additional questions instead of three.

"And you must be Ryan, I can see the likeness, our sponsor is already showing particular interest in you both, so much that he's going to keep your appearance to himself, he's looked at the photos you sent in and thinks you've got class. Okay to call you Ryan, no surnames, just initials of course"

Ryan looked over at his Mother while shaking hands with Rick, no doubt about it she exuded class alright.

"Ryan, you'll be in a booth and all you'll hear is the question, however your Mother's answer and any conversation we have you won't hear, it will mean there'll be a gap when you hear nothing, you okay with that?"

"Sure, I think better in isolation."

"That's the spirit, Mrs N.; Ryan, should we get started?"

Despite Rick's slightly overeager and hurried spiel, Ryan found him okay, "sure let's start."

His Mother took a small step up to the podium ready for the first question.

"Your looking really sexy, by the way and you've still got all your clothes on" she giggled.

Ryan felt it was taking ages but when the first question came he answered it feeling better for having secured $1,000-00, his mother had already taken her blouse off to the delight and approval of Rick, it was quickly followed by her skirt, showing a short dusky pink mini-slip which flared out from the waist, it was short enough to reveal her stocking tops.

The next question saw it go leaving her topless.

"Mrs N. The sponsor is in my earpiece could you turn to the side, he's not normally a breast man but he is smitten by yours", she slowly turned one way then the other. Rick responded with along drawn out "fantastic."

Having failed her fourth question she hooked her thumbs each side of her panties, leaning forward she tastefully slid them down her thighs, over her stockings and lifting one leg and then the other she was stood there in all her glory.

Ryan noticed a considerable easing of the fifth question and figured it was so his Mother could answer and spend more time in her semi-naked condition, he shrugged to himself, at least she'd prepared herself for this very situation.

When he left his cubicle he pretended surprise at seeing his Mother in her underwear, he didn't fancy Rick asking awkward questions, "what do you think Ryan, your Mother is very attractive, she's made a big impact on us in the studio and especially on our sponsor?"

At this Ryan felt obliged to look at his Mother, she was shuffling ever so slightly from foot to foot looking all the more enticing, he momentarily struggled to speak "you said it Rick, if the show was on live they'd be storming the studio."

"Actually I need to congratulate you, 10 out of 10, perfect score".

"Thanks but I'm not the star here" he nodded over to his still undressed Mother, she'd placed her hands behind her back, hiding nothing, "yes of course, would you like to get dressed" Rick asked?

"Gosh, yes, I was so pleased at the result I forgot" and with that she reached for her pink slip and pulled it over her head smoothing it out, she took a further moment to position her breasts in the fitted bra then reached over for her handbag and removed a pair of new panties, Ryan just had to admire his Mom, she'd thought of everything except how to put them on when no stool was available. There was nowhere to sit, she needed to place her arm on Rick's shoulder for balance, this left her standing on one leg whilst waving the other in the air, ineffectively using the remaining hand to loop her panties over her high-heeled shoe.

"Here let me help" and Ryan took her briefs and opened them up looping first one leg over her right foot and then the left, he had an excellent view of her labia and his face coloured red, seeing this was too personal she quickly took over and hoisted them into position.

"Thanks Ryan, you're a real darling" she gave him a peck on the cheek. After more jokes and banter they were allowed to leave clutching a generous $10,000-00 cheque and a promise that Rick would be in touch very soon, a promise Ryan took to be a polite way of saying farewell.

Rick gets it touch

Ryan was mildly irritated when three days later he found an email from Rick when checking his computer, the quiz had worked out better than expected with no lost privacy as the programme had not been screened, Ryan suspected that the other contestants only pretended to be Mother and son, dyeing their hair in order to appear alike. He'd being doing some research, the sponsor was a company that specialised in discrete DNA testing, Ryan suspected fathers checking that the children were theirs. Ryan opened the email and was rocked back on his heels when he read, he calmed down and read it again more slowly this time, his Mother came into his room, his door being open, "what's wrong Ryan it looks like you've seen a ghost," she looked over his shoulder, "it looks as though Rick has plans for us" he indicated towards the screen.

"This says they want us to perform in front of the camera again, what is it another quiz?" she sounded matter of fact,"

"Look at the bottom half" he stood up to give her the chair.

"Well I never, where did this come from, I mean the whole idea of us making love in front of a camera, what's in the attachment?"

Ryan clicked on the screen and it opened up to reveal a picture of two cheques for $50,000-00, they both gasped as it hit home, "fifty grand each, my goodness, you know Ryan I almost swore then,"

She repeated "fifty big ones, what do they want exactly?" At this point he realised his Mother was actually considering this, "read it, see for yourself."

Later that night he was watching TV, she entered and sat down opposite him, she was wearing her dusky pink slip over her stockings, there was no dress, her had a fantastic view of her legs, "you trying to tell me something?"

"No not really just two words, fifty grand, fifty grand" she repeated, "this is all about the fact some kinky b...d wants to see if a son can make love to his Mother."

"A very rich person," after a short pause, she stated quite breathlessly that she wanted to do it, he looked away, at the wall, at the ceiling and shrugged, "you always get your own way, why should this time be any different."

The Preparation

Rick had made one visit to set things up, he was the camera-man and director, Ryan dealt with him, it avoided any embarrassment on behalf of his Mother, she didn't want to know too much about the nitty-gritty, she attended the start of the meeting in the same outfit as for the quiz apart from her dress, "is that what you're going to wear Mrs N."

"Not quite" she replied, "I don't think I need to start off with these, do you?" And so saying she flicked up her short slip showing her panties and if as to confirm the obvious she turned her back and repeated the gesture, "Can-Can dancers call that last one the 'Royal Flash'."

Rick nodded silently, he'd never met a woman so happy in her sexuality or so devastatingly clever at using it, he licked his lips but couldn't think of a response, Ryan just looked up at the ceiling.

"Anything else Rick?" He could only shake his head, his erection was making him uncomfortable.

She traipsed off and going into the next room again flicked up the rear of her slip as a farewell gesture.

Eventually Rick found his tongue "I'll arrange for a thin mattress for the table, it should be a comfortable height and allow, er.. a good contact and it will be more comfortable."

Ryan nodded approval, "in that case see you tomorrow, your Mother will wear the same outfit?" Again Ryan merely nodded, "except for the panties, is that okay?"

"Everything's fine, fifty grand makes it okay" Ryan bid him farewell, they had discussed how payment was to be made and they were both happy with the method. He looked around the dining room, there some small static cameras in place they would run continuously, Rick would see to the close-ups, he had made a point of explaining what the close-ups were that he needed to record. Ryan said it would be no problem. That night they went out for a meal and did not mention what was going to happen the following day, not that it was something you discussed in public.

The Filming

Ryan looked at his watch, half an hour to go, he phoned the security in the gated community and issued instructions both to let Rick in but also not to allow him to leave without Ryan's approval, his Mother sat in her slip and stockings, combing her hair, "Fancy a drink" she asked, "sure, why not," having a drink in the living room with the cameras and the table, which had been moved into the centre of the room, wasn't the most comfortable half hour but it helped the time to pass, there was the sound of a van stopping in the drive, Ryan checked that it was Rick and went to welcome him and helped him carry in the equipment.

Amongst it was an artificial sex machine, Rick positioned it at the end of the table, he wore medical style gloves then unwrapped a dildo, showed them it was brand new and untouched by human hand or vagina, and fitted it to the machine, bending down he plugged it in then fitted the control unit.

Switching it on, "quiet isn't it"

Ryan's Mother looked on, weighing it up, she tried not to show approval, she swallowed nervously when Rick unrolled the mattress, he looked over to her, patting it, inviting her to climb onto the table, she placed one foot on a chair and manoeuvred herself onto the mattress, she displayed her lack of panties, it saved Rick having to ask.

"Rick switched on the camera, "if you're comfortable Mrs N., we can start," nodding to Ryan to take over, Ryan gently pushed the machine and the slowly moving dildo, the adjustments needed were minor and within the variables of the machine's parameters, he took the liberty of lifting his Mother's legs so he labia parted and allowed the tip to enter, he carefully pushed it fully inside her.

"Do you want to control the speed, Mrs N., or do you want Ryan to?"

She gave a moan and reached for the controls, she increased the speed.

After a few minutes he asked "Mrs N., what's your take on this, does it work?"

"Well, my initial feeling is pleasure, though I'll need more time for a final judgement."

She writhed around slightly and after what seemed like ages reached down to touch her clitoris, "is it good," Rick asked, "it's not making contact with my clitoris" she replied exasperation present in her voice

Rick looked somewhat disappointed, "well it is only the Mark1 model" he explained, all this time Ryan stood next to where his Mother was sprawled then placed his left hand inside her bra and scooped her breast out his right hand slid between her labia onto her clitoris and took over stimulating her, within minutes she reached a shuddering orgasm replete with moans and sighs.

"That was considerate of you Ryan to bring your Mother to orgasm but you weren't supposed to join in until 'Part 2'."

"Yes I see your point but this was going nowhere, it's unfair to stimulate someone and leave them to finish themselves off"

"Well yes I can see your point but are we going to be able to complete this seeing as how your Mom has achieved an orgasm, a pretty monumental one if you don't mind me saying so".

"Listen you two, I'm the one to decide and I say we go ahead, so far this afternoon has been perfect, let's keep it that way."

"Okay Mrs N. why don't you start Ryan."

Ryan undressed, he didn't want his Mother to wind down too much, so took up his position between her legs, initially he held her legs under her knees and his penis did the rest, with a breathless groan he entered his Mother without having to use his hands.

"Gee whiz Ryan, that's some skill you demonstrated then, straight in."

"That's because your sex machine did it's job, my labia were wide open though I prefer a real penis, remember to make a note of that Rick, what next Ryan?" Rick missed the sarcasm.

"Ryan, can you take it out and put it in again, I think I may have missed it, you were so quick."

Ryan tried not to show his disgruntlement and pulled out, his Mother made appreciative noises.

"Okay Ryan", again Ryan was spot-on and again pushed it in without using his hands, now he manoeuvred his Mother's legs as instructed by Rick either side oh him, her feet almost touching the floor, Ryan nodded to Rick, "it's as good you said, I've got good contact with the clitoris."

"Great, how about you Mrs N. Ready for orgasm number 2?"

"Sure am Rick just need to concentrate" Rick who wasn't the quickest on the uptake nevertheless realised he needed to stop talking.

Ryan pushed gently but firmly his movements were minimal as he didn't want to come before his Mother, it was easier than it sounded as Rick's presence was an inhibitor. He sensed his Mother start to push and decided it was time, he reached up and placed his hands over her breasts, he gently raked his fingernails over them drawing them up to her nipples, after just a few moments of this he felt her shudder, she reached an orgasm but he still teased away at her, this caused her to have a few more low-level peaks gradually subsiding to what was just heavy breathing and a totally relaxed body, that was until he moved then she went into mild spasms.

The spell was finally broken with a long drawn out sigh from Rick, "that was the best ever, you are the best and I've filmed professionals" he paused then remembered his brief, "Er you haven't come have you Ryan?"

"No"

"Thank goodness, I need for you to withdraw, once you've come and then I get a close-up of your semen being pushed out, okay Mrs N."

"Sure thing Rick, I'm just going to lie here as I have been all afternoon."

"Tell me when you're ready Rick and I'll start", Rick checked the camera and gave a nod, Ryan lifted his Mother's nylon clad legs into the air, she helped by grabbing her ankles and drawing back her knees, Ryan slowly started to thrust then rapidly speeded up, he wrapped his arms round her thighs and gave one shove, as he came he gave some more short thrusts and came out with a loud 'oh F...K' and an exhaling of breath.

Silence reigned while Ryan pushed as much of his semen into his Mother as he could, "wow, never heard you swear before Ryan, considering your Mom is here".

Ryan looked across still pushing his penis in and out, gradually losing his firmness, "did you happen to notice where my penis was Rick, inside my Mother, I don't think a swear word is particularly bad under the circumstances."

"Ye, I'm ready to film when you're ready to withdraw".

"Ready Mom".

"Go ahead Ryan, but slow, okay."

Ryan did as she suggested, Rick was filming eagerly, Ryan managed to release some of his semen as he withdrew from his Mother and she pushed and a whole lot more gushed out. Rick was engrossed and filmed every second, eventually he had to admit they he'd achieved everything he required, "my boss is going to be delighted with what happened here today."

Ryan extended his hand and helped his Mother into an upright position, she was dishevelled, breasts bare slip around her waist, she lifted her slip and looked down between her legs, she hastily reached over for a small hand-towel and dried herself.

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers
12