Mother and Son, Enter a Quiz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan went into his bedroom where he kept his computer, he checked and sure enough the money had been paid into their bank accounts, he returned to help Rick pack his equipment, "what about the auto-sex machine, where's the bag it came in?"

"Forget it Ryan, you hang on to it, there's more sex aids in there, you never know might come in handy", the admonishing glance from Ryan shut him up as regards further comment and hurriedly packed everything and sped off, Ryan phoned security and gave the go ahead to allow him to leave.

"Easiest money ever" Ryan said to his Mother who still sat on the edge of the table, she smiled, " actually the money was a bonus, you were really great today," Ryan made a gentlemanly bow, "glad to help, anyway it solved all our money problems."

"Rick was very complimentary, he even said I could do it professionally, she stood up, and looked at him, Ryan, you've got an erection, you only had it five minutes ago," "it was at least twenty minutes ago and anyway it's not a full erection."

She looked at him, her mind working, "do you want to try a little test?"

He grinned he had an idea of what was coming, "go ahead, what is it,"

without a word she turned bending over the table, legs splayed, "put it in without using your hands and your can have yourself an orgasm, it'll make us even."

Ryan needed no second invitation, he stood behind her placed his thumbs each side of her labia and opened her vagina, he probed with his penis, he had to bend his knees slightly as her vagina was lower than when she was laying on her back on the table, and pushed, she acknowledged he had entered her with a gasp, "okay Ryan I'm all yours take your time and enjoy."

Ryan had to take his time as he hadn't fully recovered, his mind wandered back to the first time they had made love, it was on a long weekend in Scotland when they were caught out by bad weather, he was returned to the present by the sound his thighs slapping against her bottom. He gave a large grin and grasped her around the hips.

"I meant to tell you that Rick said you had the biggest penis he'd ever filmed, I must admit it feels big, long and thick, just the way I like it" Her comments were enough to take him over the edge, plus the sound of slapping thighs, then when he reached orgasm he pulled her on to him, lifting her off the ground, he released his semen into her, wave after wave, he again exhaled with a loud "oh F...K."

12