Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #2

Story Info
Mother sexually seduces her son for incestuous sex.
5.8k words
4.63
22.4k
51

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #2

Everything sexually changed between my mother and I after she blew me and allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth.

Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex continued from Chapter 1:

"That's funny, a college course in blowjobs, for a minute there, I thought you were serious. If they had such a course, I'd definitely be signing up for that one, especially if you were one of my classmates," said my aunt with a loud laugh.

She leaned forward to stare at me while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

"I'd love to blow you, Jimmy. I'd love to suck your cock," said my aunt moving her hand up and down while pushing out her cheek in and out with her tongue. "I'd love you to cum in my mouth so that I could swallow your cum," said my aunt with a dirty laugh.

My mother stared at her sister with wide-eyes and with her mouth hanging open.

"Linda! What the Hell is wrong with you? That's my son that you're propositioning, your nephew. Oh, my God."

My mother stared at her sister with disbelief.

"You just told him that you'd blow him if you were in a blowjob class with him," said my mother to her sister. "You told him that you'd love to suck his cock. You told him that you'd allow him to cum in your mouth so that you could swallow his cum. How dare you? You're such a whore," said my mother to her sister.

My aunt laughed and waved her hand at my mother.

"First of all, there's no such college course on how to give and receive the perfect blowjob," she said with a laugh. "Secondly, if the opportunity ever arose, I'd definitely blow you, Jimmy," she said touching my hand while staring in my eyes. "Thirdly, I'm proud being a whore," she said with a dirty laugh. "Besides, it takes a whore to know a whore. You used to be a whore before you married," said my aunt with a loud laugh.

'What? Seriously? My aunt said that my mother used to be a whore. Wow,' I thought.

Then, my aunt stared at me. She slowly slid her tongue across her red, full lips again.

"If you weren't my nephew, Jimmy, I'd blow you," she said looking from me to look at my mother before looking back to me. "I'd suck your cock. I'd allow you to cum in my mouth. I'd swallow your cum. I'd even allow you to ejaculate a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," she said cupping her breasts in the palms of her hands through her blouse and bra while lifting them. "I'd allow you to give me a cum bath," she said with a loud, dirty laugh.

My mother stared at her sister in shock.

"That's quite enough, Linda. You're embarrassing Jimmy and you're making feel quite uncomfortable," said my mother. "Now that I know you're sexually attracted to him, I'll never leave you alone with him."

F F F

Linda looked at her sister and made a face.

"Making you feel uncomfortable?" She laughed out loud. "Is that because I said all that you'd love to do with your son," asked her sister. "You'd love to blow him, wouldn't you? You'd love to suck his cock while stroking his big dick. You'd love him to cum in your mouth. You'd love to swallow his cum. You wished that he'd give you a cum bath," said my aunt.

Playing it cool, not confessing her sexual attraction to me in the way that my aunt did, my mother laughed.

"You'd love your son to make out with you while slowly undress you and touching and feeling you everywhere through your clothes. You'd love him to strip you naked. You'd love him to touch and feel your naked body everywhere. You'd love him to make love to you before fucking him, wouldn't you," asked my aunt of my mother with a big, loud laugh?

'This was the moment of truth,' I thought. 'Would my mother admit to her sister that she had already blown me? Would she tell Aunt Linda that she allowed me to cum in her mouth? Or was she too drunk to know that she blew me,' I thought? 'Maybe, my mother didn't want her sister to know that she was still the whore that my aunt said that she was.'

"If you were drinking wine instead of coffee, I'd think that you were drunk," said my mother to her sister.

Perhaps, my mother didn't remember blowing me. She made no mention to her sister that she had sucked my cock. She didn't tell my Aunt Linda that I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth and that she swallowed my cum. Not wanting to ruin our mother and son relationship, best I keep my mouth shut. Best I never try that again with my mother. I was lucky to have gotten away with what I did while she slept so soundly on my lap.

'I still can't believe that my mother blew me. I still can't believe she sucked my cock while she was sleeping. I still can't believe that I ejaculated a load of cum in my mother's mouth and she swallowed my cum,' I thought. 'Wow!'

F F F

Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #2:

Increasing the sexual tension between us, that one exchange in erotic dialogue between sisters changed everything between my mother and I. Never having masturbated before over my mother in the way that I masturbated over her now, I imagined my mother naked. I imagined her having sex with me.

Not stopping with just masturbating over imagining my mother naked, I masturbated over imagining my aunt naked, too. I masturbated over imagining my aunt having sex with me, too. I masturbated over my imagining making out with my aunt while touching and feeling her through her clothes. I masturbated over imagining stripping her naked and touching her naked body everywhere.

Not stopping there, I masturbated over imagining fingering my aunt's naked, red trimmed pussy while licking her pussy. I masturbated over imagining making love to her. I masturbated over imagining fucking her. I masturbated over imagining her blowing me and cumming in her mouth.

A masturbation machine, cumming hard, I masturbated every morning and every night. Sometimes, I'd masturbate three and four times a day. I was horny. I was always horny. With me not having a permanent girlfriend, I was sexually frustrated. I masturbated so much that I thought that I was going to run out of cum.

Then, one day, while lying on my bed naked wearing my headphones with my eyes closed, my mother opened my bedroom door without knocking. She always knocked before opening my bedroom door. This time she didn't.

The first time opening my door without knocking, as if she was in a hurry, she barged in my bedroom to deliver my laundry. I liked thinking that she didn't knock while hoping to catch me naked and she surely did. I'll be masturbating over my mother catching me stroking my naked, erect prick for the rest of my horny life.

I was as surprised as I was sexually excited. My mother caught me naked. She caught me masturbating. She not only saw my naked, erect prick but also, surprising me, she stared at my big dick. She never removed her eyes from me stroking myself. Seemingly, my mother wanted to see my naked cock as much as I wanted to show her my naked cock.

Even when wearing my headphones, I heard her open my door. Instead of reacting to her seeing me without my clothes, I played it cool while squinting my eyes open just enough to see her staring. Not stopping playing with myself, not wanting her to know that I knew she was in my room, I continued to watch her staring at me stroking my erection. Instead of immediately leaving my room, she stayed to watch me masturbate myself while not removing her eyes at my naked prick.

Seemingly, something that I never would have expected, my mother wanted my naked cock as much as I wanted her naked pussy. Now, that I had even more to masturbate over, I'll be masturbating over my mother seeing my naked, erect prick. I'll be masturbating over my mother staring at my big dick. Again, I'll be masturbating over her watching me play with myself for the rest of my horny life.

F F F

With my mother as my masturbation audience, I stroked myself faster. Wanting to cum for my mother, I stroked myself harder. Hoping she'd return the favor by giving me a masturbation show later, I wanted to give my mother a masturbation show now.

I continued playing with myself. Determined to cum for my mother, I continued stroking myself faster. I continued stroking myself harder. Then, daring myself to do so, I had a thought. Something that I had never done before, wanting her to know what I was masturbating over her, curious for her reaction about all that I was about to confess, I added dialogue to my masturbation session.

"Oh, mother," I said while slowly stroking myself. "I love you so much."

Not opening my eyes, I continued telling her all that I wanted to do to her and with her beautiful body.

"I wish I could see you in your bra and panties. I'd love to see you in your low-cut brassiere and your tight, white, bikini panties," I said stroking myself faster. "I wish I could see you topless," I said stroking myself harder. "I'd love to see your big, naked breasts and your big, erect nipples. I wish I could see your beautiful naked body."

I slowly my stroking down and cupped my testicles so that she could see the full length and girth of my big dick.

"I love to see your bushy, brown pussy, and your shapely, naked ass. I'd love to remove your panties with my teeth. I'd love to sniff your panties while licking the moist crotch of your panties. I'd love to finger your pussy while licking your pussy. I'd love to eat you, mother," I said.

I continued to playing with myself.

F F F

"In the way that Aunt Linda would love to stroke me, I'd love you to stroke me. I'd love you to masturbate me. I'd love you to blow me. I'd love you to suck my cock, mother. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth while you stroked me and sucked me," I said. "I'd love to watch you swallow my cum."

Not stopping there, wanting her to know and never forget that I masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with her, I continued my forbidden dialogue for her sexual benefit.

"I'd love to kiss you, mother. I'd love to make out with you. I'd love to part your lips with my tongue and French kiss you. I'd love to feel you through your clothes while kissing you. I'd love to slowly undress you. While touching and feeling you everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother, I'd love to strip you naked. Then, I'd love to masturbate you while continuing to make out with you," I said.

Opening my eyes just a crack, enough to see my mother staring at my big dick, I continued my dialogue while masturbating myself.

"I wish I could finger your pussy while licking your pussy. I'd love to eat you, mother. I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue," I said while watching her eyes bug out of her head and her mouth fall open.

I watched her lightly feel her breasts through her nightgown.

"I'd love to make myself comfortable between your shapely thighs while you draped your legs down and over my back while I fingered your pussy and licked your cunt."

I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. I confessed everything to my mother that I sexually wanted to do to her and do with her.

"I wish I could make love to you while making out with you. I wish I could fuck you, mother. I'd love to give you multiple, sexual orgasms. I'd love to fuck you fast and hard enough to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock," I said. "I'd love to cum in your warm, wet pussy."

With my mother's eyes closed and her head back, I slit open my eyes just enough to watch my mother feeling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown. I couldn't believe it when she lifted the hem of her nightgown to expose her brown, bushy pussy. Then, while she watched me stroking my prick, I watched her rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. I couldn't believe that I saw my mother's naked cunt. I couldn't believe that she masturbated herself to me masturbating myself.

Ready to cum for my mother, I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. Wanting her to see me shoot a load of cum while talking about having incestuous sex with her, she silently left my bedroom just before I ejaculated a load of cum all over my chest, my stomach, and my hand. Not denying her from hearing that I sexually pleasured myself over the thoughts of imagining her naked and having sex with her, I said what happened louder so that she could hear me through my closed, bedroom door.

"Oh, my God, mother," I said opening my eyes and seeing her feet beneath my bedroom door. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming while imagining you naked and having forbidden sex with your beautiful, naked body," I said. "Oh, mom! Oh, mom! Oh, mom," I said loud enough for her to hear.

F F F

That morning, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother wore her shortest, sheerest, sexiest, and lowest-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. She always wore a robe over her nightgowns, especially such a revealing nightgown. Whenever she stood in front of the opened refrigerator door, without turning on the kitchen overhead light, I could see through her nightgown as if she was naked.

As if I was seeing my mother naked, I stared at all that I could see of my mother. I stared at her shapely nearly naked ass. I stared at her big, nearly naked breasts. Then, when she turned to face me, I stared at what I could clearly see of her brown, bushy pussy.

I'll be masturbating over my mother wearing this nightgown without her having the modesty to wear a robe, tonight, tomorrow, and every day thereafter. In the way that my mother saw me naked earlier, I saw her nearly naked now. Again, I'll be masturbating over my mother wearing her sheer nightgown every day.

Then, when she served me breakfast, sexually teasing me by deliberately flashing me, something she had never done before, she leaned over me longer and lower than necessary. When the top of her low-cut nightgown fell forward with her, she showed me all that I had imagined and masturbated over when imagining seeing of her naked breasts. She gave me a wonderful down nightgown view of her big, naked breasts and her erect nipples. Again, I'll be masturbating later today, tonight, and tomorrow morning after seeing my mother's naked breasts and her erect nipples.

Later that morning, again, something that she had never done before, she left her bathroom door open while letting out the steam. With her towel wrapped around her waist, totally shocking me, she dried her hair topless. Forget about seeing her tits in a down nightgown view earlier this morning, she gave me a totally naked view of her big breasts now.

'I'm seeing my mother's naked tits. I can't believe that I'm seeing her naked breasts,' I thought.

Glad that I had added dialogue to my masturbation session, with her knowing that I had masturbated myself over imagining seeing her naked breasts, my mother showed me her big, naked tits. After she watched me stroking my prick while saying all that I wanted to sexually do to my mother, she obliged me by deliberately exposing her naked breasts to me. As if I was dreaming or sexually fantasizing, hard for me to wrap my head around, I was seeing my mother's naked breasts.

Daring myself to do so while staring at her beautiful, naked breasts, I stood in the bathroom doorway and talked to her as if she was fully dressed. Instead of asking me to leave, instead of covering her naked breasts with her hands, with her forearms, and/or with her towel, as if fully dressed, she turned to face me while talking to me. As soon as she turned, her big nipples erected. Seemingly, my mother wanted to show me her naked breasts as much as I wanted to see her big tits.

"I love your breasts, mother," I said while staring at her naked tits.

I wondered what her reaction would be to me acknowledging seeing her naked breasts.

"Your breasts are so big and so shapely."

She looked down at herself as if looking to see what I saw of her naked breasts.

"Thank you. I love my tits," she said with a dirty laugh while cupping her big breasts in her hands and raising them up as if offering them to me.

Wanting to ask her if I could touch them and feel them, I didn't dare. Yet, I couldn't wait until the next time that I put sunscreen on her back, I'll be groping her naked breasts all the way to her nipples. I couldn't wait to pinch, pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.

F F F

That night, as usual, she had her sister over again. Her sister practically lived at our house. They had coffee and Danish while smoking cigarettes. Before I entered the kitchen where they were, I heard them talking about me from the hall.

"Oh, my God, Linda, something that I never do, I opened Jimmy's bedroom door without knocking to deliver him his laundry," she said with a dirty laugh. "To be honest. With the house shaking, I hoped to catch him masturbating and I did," she said with a dirty laugh.

She paused to let out a sexually excited laugh while her sister stared at her with her mouth open and her eyes bugging out of her head.

"He was lying on his bed naked while wearing headphones with his eyes closed. He had no idea that I was in his room watching him stroking his big dick," she said with a dirty laugh. "I kid you not. I saw him naked, totally naked," she paused again. "I saw his erect, naked prick."

She let out a dirty laugh while Linda continued looking at her sister with her eyes bugging out of her head and her mouth hanging open.

"As you know, I've seen a lot of naked pricks in my life, but Jimmy has the biggest prick that I have ever seen," said my mother. "His prick is even bigger than his father's big dick. His cock is huge. If I was to measure it," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd bet that it was 9 or 10 inches."

Her sister laughed.

"Seriously? Mark had a really big dick and Jimmy has an even bigger one. Wow," said Linda. "A nine-inch or a ten-inch cock is a really a big prick. I'd love to take that monster in my mouth," said my aunt with a dirty laugh.

I heard them pause to take a sip of their coffee. They continued talking when they put their cups back down on their saucers.

"Your ex-husband showed me his naked prick more than once when he was drunk and horny," said my aunt with a dirty laugh. "One time he tried sticking that monster in my mouth but pushing him away, I never wanted to blow your husband in the way that I'd love to blow your son," said her sister with another dirty laugh. "If ever I had the chance to stroke Jimmy's cock while sucking his big dick, I would," said my whore of an aunt.

My Aunt Linda let out a loud and sexy laugh.

"Wow," said my aunt! "I never would have expected that. I never imagined him having a bigger prick than his father's big dick. Lucky you," said her sister. "I never imagined you seeing your son without his clothes while catching him masturbating."

She paused to take another sip of her coffee and another puff of her cigarette.

"I would have loved to have seen Jimmy naked, Donna," said my aunt to my mother with another dirty laugh. "I would have stayed in his room to help him cum. I would have taken his big dick in my hand and stroked him," she said with a dirty laugh.

F F F

As soon as I heard their conversation about me and about my big dick, dying for a cup of coffee, I entered the kitchen. I acted as if I didn't hear them talking about me. Something that I had no control over but routinely had, as soon as I heard their conversation, unable to stop my erection, I had a huge erection that tented my pajama bottoms. As soon as I poured my coffee and pulled out a chair to sit next to my aunt, she turned to face me.

Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, before I had a chance to sit, my aunt stared down at my erect cock that poked out my pajama bottoms as I had a hidden weapon.

"Someone has an erection," said my aunt sexually teasing me while continuing to stare at my big dick.

12