Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she poked my erect prick through my pajama bottoms with her fingertip. Then, something I never expected her to do, she reached out her hands and quickly pulled my pajama bottoms down to my feet. My aunt depantsed me. My mother's sister not only saw my big, erect prick but also she stared at my naked dick. As if my big dick was a Jack-in-the-box, my cock stuck straight out and pointed at my aunt as if she was the one chosen.

"Oh, my God, Donna, Jimmy does have a big prick," said my aunt while laughing.

Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she took my cock in her hand, wrapped her fingers tightly around it, and squeezed it.

"And he's so hard," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Then, she slowly stroked me while staring up at me.

"You're so hard, Jimmy. You have the hardest prick that I've ever held in my hand," said my aunt while staring up at me before staring down at my naked prick while continuing to stroke me.

My mother stared at her sister aghast that she exposed myself to her.

"Linda! Oh, my God! Don't do that. That's your nephew. Let go of his penis this instant," she said with a sexually aroused look betraying her face of feigned shock. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

My Aunt Linda let go of my cock. She looked at her sister, shrugged her shoulders, and laughed.

"Sorry," she said. "I couldn't help myself," she said with a laugh. "You made my pussy wet, Jimmy," she whispered so that my mother wouldn't hear.

I put my coffee cup down on the dining room table and took my time pulling up my pajama bottoms. Instead of facing away from them, I faced my aunt and my mother. They both stared at my erect, naked prick.

In the way that my aunt pulled down my pajamas and wrapped her fingers around my naked prick, I was tempted to stick my hand down the top of her low-cut blouse and inside of her bra to feel her naked breasts. Embarrassed, how would she like it if I groped her breasts in the way that she groped my prick? Actually, no doubt, she'd probably would love it.

F F F

The next day, something that she routinely did, my mother took a bubble bath. Then, again, she did something that she had never done before. She called me to come in the bathroom.

"Jimmy. Come sit with me and talk to me," said my mother. "I'm bored."

I was shocked. My naked mother never called me in her bathroom when she took her bubble bath. She wanted me to sit with her and talk to her while she soaked herself in the tub. Something that I'd never say no to doing, I opened her bathroom door, pulled up a stool and sat with my mother.

I talked to her while she drank wine and took her bubble bath. I slowly watched the bubbles burst and dissipate around her to reveal more of my mother's naked breasts. I stared at my mother's naked breasts in the way that I stared at her naked breasts yesterday and in the way that she stared at my naked prick last night.

"Would you like me to wash your back, mom," I asked?

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I'd love that. I have a backache. Rub my back while washing my back," she said.

When I reached for the soap, I deliberately dropped it. I searched for the soap with my hand. I deliberately cupped my mother's naked, bushy pussy before retrieving the soap.

"I found it," I said.

She laughed.

"I think you found more than the soap," she said laughing while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

I not only washed her back but also, again, stopping short of her nipples, I washed the sides of her exposed naked breasts. I rubbed my mother's back. I could feel the stiff tissue in her back. She really needed to be lying on her stomach for me to release that for her.

"Your back is very tight, mother. Would you like me to give you a massage after your bath," I asked?

She looked up at me and smiled again.

"A massage? Really? You'd give your mother a massage? Oh, I'd love that, Jimmy," she said.

F F F

Totally shocking me, not expecting her to do what she did, my mother stood. Covered in soap, she was naked. The first time seeing my MILF of a mother naked, totally naked, I couldn't stop staring at her naked body. I'll be masturbating over seeing my naked mother for the rest of my life.

"Would you be a dear and dry me with that big towel," she said pulling the plunger to drain the water from the tub. "First, I need to rinse off the soap," she said while spraying water on the bubbles and all over her naked body.

I dried her wet, naked body with her towel. I felt her breasts, fingered her nipples, felt her ass, and rubbed her naked pussy through the towel. Then, I wrapped the towel around her naked body and followed her to her bedroom.

"Move to your stomach, mom, but first undo your towel," I said.

Obediently obeying me, she undid her towel before moving to her stomach. The towel covered her back, her ass, and her naked thighs. I lowered the back of the towel down to her waist. I moved on the bed and started rubbing her back. I pressed hard on her back to get rid of her knots and her tension.

"Oh, Jimmy. That's it. Right there. That feels so good," she said. "I love your hands."

I lowered her towel to the top of her ass. I continued massaging my mother's back from the back of her shoulders and to the top of her ass. Once done massaging her back, I massaged the back of her legs. I massaged from her calves to her thighs. While exposing most of her naked ass, I raised the towel higher to massage her thighs.

Continuing to raise the towel higher, I exposed even more of her naked ass. Hoping that she wouldn't stop me, daring myself to do so, I removed the towel and massaged her naked ass. I touched, felt, fondled, and squeezed my mother's shapely naked ass.

I couldn't believe that I was having my wicked, sexual way with her naked ass. My mother had an incredible ass, so round and so firm. With her not slapping my hand away and/or admonishing me, I continued massaging her naked ass. loved massaging her naked ass.

Then, I massaged inside her thighs higher. I moved my hands all the way up to her naked pussy. When I massaged her thighs higher, I deliberately rubbed her naked pussy with the back of my hand. After massaging her for half an hour, she surprised me with what she said next.

"My legs feel the best they have felt. Can you massage the front of my legs, too," she asked?

With her no longer having a towel over her naked body, she rolled over onto her back. I stared at my mother's naked breasts. I stared at her bushy, brown pussy. When she parted her legs wider, I massaged the front of my mother's thighs while moving hands higher. Daring myself to do so while hoping that she wouldn't slap my hand away and admonish me, not stopping with her thighs, I massaged her pussy.

I cupped her naked pussy in the palm of my hand. Giving her a massage with a happy ending, I parted her pussy lips with my long, stiff fingers. I fingered her clit and finger fucked my mother. I reached my finger inside of her deeper to rub her G spot.

Then, I spread her legs even wider. I made myself comfortable between her shapely legs. I continued fingering her pussy but this time, I licked her pussy, too. Something that I had told her that I wanted to do when she caught me masturbating myself, I ate my mother's cunt. I gave her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue.

She lifted her legs and allowed them to drape over my back. Then, she took my head in both of her hands. She was so wet. She was so very wet. She moved my face all over her pussy. She gave me her version of a cum bath. I had her vaginal secretions all over my face, in my hair, in my eyes, up my nose, in my mouth, and down across my chin.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Oh, my God, Jimmy! Don't stop. Don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. Lick my clit faster. Lick my clit harder. Eat my pussy, Jimmy. Eat mommy's cunt. I'm cumming, Jimmy. Mommy is cumming," she said.

She closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, and arched her back.

F F F

I allowed her to enjoy the afterglow of sex. She rested for several minutes before lifting her head from her pillow to stare down at me.

"I'm sorry," she said surprising me with what she said next.

She paused as if rethinking what she was about to say before continuing her sexual confession.

"All of this is my fault," she said. "After I fell asleep on your lap and you stuck you cock in my mouth, after I blew you, and you ejaculated in my mouth, you made me so horny. Knowing you were masturbating, feeling the whole house shake," she said with a dirty laugh. "I deliberately opened your bedroom door without knocking," she said. "I wanted to see your naked, erect prick. I wanted to see you stroking yourself."

She lifted her head to stare down at me.

"Yet, even if I knocked, I don't think you'd hear me. You were wearing headphones. You were masturbating yourself while saying all the sexual things that you wanted to do to my naked body," she said. "You made me so wet with all that you said. After I left your room, tempted to call you to have sex with me, I masturbated myself in my room."

She paused while continuing to stare down at me while biting her lip.

"Now that you've seen me naked and have given me oral sex, do you still want to do the rest of those sexy things to your mother? Do you still want to make out with me? Do you still want to make love to me? Do you still want to fuck me," she asked?

F F F

Then, she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say again but said it anyway.

"Do you still want me to masturbate you? Do you still want me to blow you? Do you still want me to stroke your cock while sucking your cock for you to cum in my mouth?"

She laughed a dirty laugh.

"I'd love to blow you, again. I'd love to suck your cock. I'd love to make love to you every morning and fuck you every night," she said.

I smiled up at my mother. Then, I moved up to her and parted her lips with my tongue. I French kissed her. I French kissed my mother.

"Yes, mother. I'd love to have sex with you again. I've love to make love to you every morning. I'd love to fuck you every night. I'd love to eat your pussy again. I'd love you to suck my cock again," I said. "I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth again and watch you swallow my cum."

I lifted up my head from my pillow to look over at her.

"Only..." I said.

My mother looked at me with confusion.

"Only? Only what," she asked?

I fingered her nipples before leaning over her to suck her nipples, first one and then the other.

"After we've had sex, may I have sex with Aunt Linda, too? I'd loved to have incestuous sex with your whore of a sister," I said. "I'd love to make love to her before fucking her. I'd love for her to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my cum."

My mother gave me a big smile.

"I'm sure that can be arranged," she said with a dirty laugh. "Maybe the both of us can have sex with you. Wouldn't you like to have a threesome with your mother and your aunt?

To be continued...

12