Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #3

Story Info
Jimmy has sex not only with his mother but with his aunt.
7.2k words
4.5
19k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #3

Jimmy has incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother and his AILF of an aunt, Linda.

Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex reread, reviewed, revised, rewritten, and continued from #2:

Something that she had never done before, I never thought that my mother would call me into the bathroom while she took her bubble bath. She wanted me to keep her company because she was bored and lonely. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me again, I never thought she'd allow me to wash her back while washing the sides of her naked breasts without her slapping my horny hand away.

Then, when I dropped the bar of soap in the tub, I fished around for it. I deliberately cupped her naked, brown, bushy pussy while pretending to look for it. I couldn't believe that she didn't admonish me for cupping cunt and touching her where a son should never touch his mother. I'll be masturbating over cupping my mother's naked cunt for the rest of my horny life.

If that wasn't enough, I couldn't believe it when she stood from her bubble bath. I couldn't believe my eyes. My mother stood naked in front of me. She rinsed the soap from her body. Then, she asked me to dry her with a bath towel. I felt my mother through her towel before she wrapped it around her. Again, with her giving me plenty to masturbate over, I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother naked for the rest of my life.

Then, when she agreed to allow me to massage her, I accompanied her to her bedroom and to her bed. I watched her lay on her bed on her stomach with her towel undone in front. Taking my time rubbing, feeling, and massaging my mother's back and her legs, I brushed by her naked pussy again and again with the back of my hand while massaging her thighs. Without her complaining and trying to protect her modesty, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to remove her towel to massage her naked ass.

My mother has such a shapely ass, so round and so firm. Unable to stop massaging her beautiful ass, I couldn't get enough of rubbing her ass. With me not an ass man but a breast man, I loved rubbing my mother's naked ass. I'll be masturbating over seeing, touching, feeling, squeezing, rubbing, and massaging her naked ass later tonight and tomorrow morning.

Then, when she spread her legs a little to allow me to rub her inner thighs, I saw the back of her brown, bushy pussy peeking out from between the top of her legs. My mother's cunt. I saw my mother's cunt. I couldn't believe that I not only saw her naked ass but also, I saw her naked pussy, too.

Again, if that still wasn't enough, shocked by what she asked me to do, she wanted me to massage the front of her legs. With her no longer wearing a towel, she turned to face me. As if I had dreamt this and/or sexually fantasized this while masturbating myself, I saw my mother naked, totally naked. Then, I not only massaged my mother's back, her legs, and her ass but also when she turned over, she allowed me to rub the front of her in the way that I rubbed the back of her, too

I massaged the front of her long, shapely legs. I massaged her toned, slim stomach. I massaged her shapely shoulders and her long arms. Then, I massaged the tops of her breasts before I massaged the entirety of her naked breasts. I massaged her naked breasts in the way that I massaged her naked ass. Expecting her to slap my hands away, she didn't. I loved massaging my mother's naked breasts as much as I loved massaging her naked ass.

F F F

After I gave her a full-body, naked massage, something that I've masturbated doing, while she relaxed, daring myself to do so, I stripped off my clothes as if they were on fire. Then, while she relaxed on her pillow with her eyes closed, I stealthily moved between her shapely legs. While waiting for me to stop me, close her legs, push me away, and admonish me, when she didn't do any of those things, I continued.

Something that I never could have imagined, as if I was sniffing the crotch of her worn panties, I enjoyed the musky aroma of my mother's naked cunt. Difficult to wrap my brain around, she was my mother, and this was her pussy. Again, with her not stopping me, I fingered her pussy while moving my mouth closer to lick her pussy.

She was already so very wet. Daring myself to do so, I lashed out my tongue and licked her pussy. I couldn't believe that I licked my mother's cunt. Again, as if I had imagined this, hard for me to believe, I couldn't believe that I fingered my mother's pussy while licking her pussy.

Then, while rubbing her clit and masturbating her, I finger fucked her. I finger fucked my mother's cunt. I stuck my finger inside of her as far up as my long, stiff finger would go.

Again, she was already so wet. I searched for her G spot and when I finally found it, I pressed on it while rubbing it. Something that I'll never forget, I couldn't believe that I was eating my mother while masturbating her.

Getting more into it, with her giving me her permission to give her oral sex by her not stopping me, with me as sexually excited as she was sexually aroused, I licked her clit faster. I licked her clit harder. I finger fucked her deeper. I sucked her clit. I had my MILF of a mother's clit in my mouth while sucking it.

I continued finger fucking her. Again and again, I finger fucked her deeper. Different from eating any other woman, this was my mother. Hard for me to believe, this was my mother's cunt. Giving her oral sex, I sexually pleasured her with my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue. As much as I couldn't believe that I ate my mother, totally stunned as much as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to give her oral sex.

She was already sexually aroused from me seeing her naked after I dried her naked body after she took her bubble bath. She was even more sexually aroused after I massaged her naked body everywhere that a son should never touch, feel, and massage his naked mother. It didn't take her long to cum. She had a sexual orgasm not long after I started licking her while fingering her. Clearly, she hadn't had sex, especially oral sex, in such a very long time.

Then, what finally did it was when I reached up my right hand to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts while pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. With my breast and nipple play adding to her sexual arousal, she wiggled her shapely ass all over the bed. If it wasn't enough that I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy, I fingered her erect nipples, too.

Then, something that I never heard my mother do, she screamed. Even when she masturbated herself with her dildo and her vibrator, while I stood outside of her closed, bedroom door listening, I never heard her scream. When she screamed, thinking that I had done something wrong, she scared me. Then, she screamed out my name.

F F F

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Oh, God, Jimmy! Don't stop. Please don't stop. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm there. I'm almost there. I'm right there. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, Jimmy. I'm cumming. Mommy is going to cum. Mommy is cumming," she said.

Her nipples erected themselves harder and bigger than they ever were before. Her pussy gushed even more vaginal secretions than it did. She closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, arched her back and, as if she had suddenly died, she fell silent.

Not moving as if she was dead, I stared at her beautiful, naked body. Unable to stop myself from doing so, I cupped her brown, furry pussy in my hand as if I own her cunt, my mother's cunt. Something that I thought I'd never do, I played with her pubic hair with my fingers. I wondered if my mother would allow me to trim her pussy. I'd love to keep her cut pussy hairs in my scrapbook.

'And this is my mother's pubic hairs,' I imagined telling my friends while showing them my mother's brown, cunt hairs.

I moved my mouth and my fingers away from her. I allowed her to enjoy the afterglow of sex. She rested for several minutes before lifting her head from her pillow to stare down at me with a face full of lust and sexual arousal. That was the first time that I saw and perceived her as a beautiful woman instead of my mother.

Wanting to be with her and to hold her, I moved up the bed to rest beside her on her other pillow. As if she had given me her version of a cum bath, I had my mother's vaginal secretions all over my face, up my nose, in my mouth, everywhere. I wiped my hands, my mouth, and my face with a small hand towel that she kept by the bed. Then, I put my arm around her shoulders.

Instead of her resting, she opened her eyes to look at me. She looked at me as if I was someone else. In the way that she looked at me now was different than she had ever looked at me before. She gave me a look that I had never seen on her face. It was a look of sexual satisfaction mixed with love. As if I was her lover instead of her son, she looked at me as if I was her husband or her boyfriend.

Then, she said something that shocked me. She said something that I had never expected her to say. If it wasn't enough that she allowed me to dry her beautiful, naked after her bubble bath, and allowed me to remove her towel when massaging her, I'm still in shock mixed with sexual excitement that I ate my mother. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, I fingered, licked, and ate my mother's cunt while fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

F F F

"I'm sorry," she said.

I looked at her confused.

"Sorry? Sorry for what, mother," I asked while lifting myself up on my elbows in bed? "Why are you sorry?"

Again, she surprised me with what she said next. First, she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say. Then, she continued her sexual confession.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy, because all of this is my fault. I encouraged you to have sex with me," she said. "In the way that you've been sexually attracted to me since you turned 18-years-old, I've been sexually attracted to you, too," she said staring up at me.

I rested back on my pillow and when I did, she paused in what she was going to say again to look over at me while playing with my chest hairs.

"That night, when I fell asleep on your lap," she paused again while looking over at me to see my reaction to what she was about to say. "I wasn't sleeping. I pretended to be asleep. I allowed you to feel my breasts through my nightgown. I allowed you to stick your hand inside of my nightgown to feel my naked breasts and finger my nipples," she said.

She paused and then, as if taking a big breath for courage, she continued.

"Then, when you stuck your erect cock in my mouth, instead of opening my eyes, screaming, and pushing you away, something as your mother that I was wrong to do, I opened my mouth and took you inside," she said.

She leaned up on her elbow to look at me.

"I blew you, Jimmy. I sucked your cock. I gave my son oral sex," she said. "I allowed you to cum in my mouth and I swallowed your cum," she said looking as if she was going to cry.

She paused again to look up at me.

"How could I do such a thing," she said looking up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes? "What's wrong with me to abuse you in such a sexually, incestuous way? I'm so embarrassed. I'm so ashamed. I'm your mother. Sex between us never should have happened and I'm all to blame," she said. "It was all my fault because I felt so horny and sexually frustrated."

F F F

I was shocked by her sexual confession. I couldn't believe that she wasn't sleeping when she blew me. My mother wanted to blow me as much as I wanted her to blow me. A sexual revelation that I never thought possible, my mother blew me because she wanted to suck my cock. She looked at me as if waiting for me to say something and, when I didn't, she continued.

"After I blew you, and you ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth, and I swallowed your cum. You made me so horny by feeling my naked breasts, fingering my erect nipples, and sticking your big dick in my mouth. While hoping that you would, I wanted you to sexually give me more," she said.

She continued her sexual confession.

"Yet, before I even allowed you to stick your prick in my mouth, knowing that you were masturbating in your room, feeling the whole house shake," she said with a dirty laugh. "I deliberately opened your bedroom door without knocking," she said. "As much as you wanted to expose your naked penis to me, I wanted to see your naked, erect prick. I wanted to watch you stroking yourself."

She lifted her head to stare down at me. I knew she was in my bedroom watching me masturbate. I had opened my eyes just enough to see her. Then, I watched her lift the front of her nightgown to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy. I watched her masturbate herself to me masturbating myself.

"Yet, even if I knocked, I don't think you would have heard me. You were wearing headphones with your eyes closed. You never saw or heard me enter your room," she said with a little laugh. "I wanted to stay to watch you cum, but I feared that you'd catch me invading your privacy."

'If only my mother knew that I had hoped she'd open my bedroom door and see me naked while I stroked my erect prick, I wondered what she'd say,' I thought?

She looked at me as if I wasn't her son but a man that she invited home from the supermarket.

"You were masturbating yourself while saying all those wonderful, sexual things that you wanted to do to my naked body," she said. "You made me feel special. You made me feel wanted. You made me feel loved. You made me feel needed. You made me so wet and my nipples so hard with all that you said," she said while turning to look at me to give me a big, beautiful smile.

She reached down to take my semi-erect cock in her soft and warm hand. While staring down at my big dick, she fingered the head of my prick with her long, manicured fingers. She slowly and lovingly stroked me a bigger and a harder erection. Seemingly, my mother loved my cock as much as I loved her pussy.

"While standing in your room and listening to all that you said, I felt my breasts and fingered my nipples through my nightgown. You made me so horny that while watching you stroke your cock, I lifted the front of my nightgown. I masturbated my pussy while watching you masturbate yourself. Then, after I left your room, tempted to call you to have sex with me, I masturbated myself in my room."

She paused while continuing to stare down at me while biting her lip.

"Now that you've seen me naked and have given me oral sex, do you still want to do the rest of those sexy things to your mother that you said you wanted to do when masturbating over me? Do you still want to make out with me? Do you still want to make love to me? Do you still want to fuck me," she asked? "Do you still want to cum in my pussy, your mother's pussy?"

F F F

Then, she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say again but said it anyway.

"Then, when you're done having your wicked, sexual way with my naked body, do you still want me to masturbate you? I'd love to watch you cum. Do you still want me to blow you? I'd love to stroke your prick while sucking your prick instead of pretending that I was sleeping," she said with a dirty laugh.

Unlike my mother to share her sexual thoughts, she laughed with another dirty laugh.

"I'd love to blow you, again, Jimmy. I'd love to suck your cock. Now that we broke the ice by giving one another, incestuous, oral sex, I'd love to make love to you every morning and fuck you every night," she said while swooning.

I smiled up at my mother. Then, answering her question about still wanting to make out with her, I moved up to her and parted her lips with my tongue. I French kissed her. I French kissed my mother. Something that I had yearned to do since I turned 18-years-old, I couldn't believe that I was finally making out with my MILF of a mother.

"Yes, mother. I'd love to have sex with you again. I've love to make love to you every morning. I'd love to fuck you every night. I'd love to eat your pussy again. I'd love you to suck my cock again," I said. "I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth again and watch you swallow my cum," I said putting my finger to her red, full lips.

I lifted up my head from my pillow to look over at her. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. I loved her. I loved my mother. Yet, I loved my mother in the way that no son should ever love his mother. Fortunately, for me, my mother loved me in the way that no mother should love her son.

"Okay," I said. "Only..."

My mother looked at me with confusion.

"Only? Only what," she asked?

I fingered her nipples before leaning over her to suck her nipples, first one and then the other. Then, I stared down at her to see her reaction to what I was about to ask her.

"After we've had sex," I said with a pause while stroking my mother's beautiful, brown hair. "May I have sex with Aunt Linda, too?"

I waited for my mother's reply. She seemed shocked that I asked her if I could have sex with her sister. When she didn't answer my question, I continued.

"I'd loved to have incestuous sex with your whore of a sister," I said. "I'd love to make love to her before fucking her. After she said that she wanted to blow me, I'd love for her to suck my cock. After she said that she wanted me to give her a cum bath, I'd love to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my cum before cumming all over her pretty face."

My mother gave me a big smile and let out a little laugh.

"I'm sure that can be arranged," she said with a dirty laugh. "Like mother like aunt, my sister is as sexually attracted to you as I'm sexually attracted to you."

Then, she paused before asking me her own question.

"Maybe the both of us can have sex with you. Wouldn't you like to have a threesome with your mother and your aunt?"

F F F

Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #3:

Not nearly done having sex with my mother and her having sex with me, she mounted me. My naked mother sat on top of my naked body as if she was Lady Godiva sitting on a white horse. I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over the imagined thought of making love to my mother. Now, quite the turn of events, here she was about to make love to me. Seemingly, my mother wanted to make love to me as much as I wanted to make love to her.

While smiling down at me, she reached down between her legs to take my naked prick in her hand. Then, she moved my big dick to her wet and swollen pussy lips and parted them with the head of my still erect cock. With a gentle hump, and while I returned her hump, I was inside of my mother's cunt. Finally, as if I was dreaming of this happening, I was about to make love to my mother.

We kissed and kissed again. As if she was my girlfriend instead of my mother, and I was her husband instead of her son, we parted each other's lips with our tongues. We French kissed. I French kissed my mother and she French kissed me. We continued making out while slowly and lovingly humping one another. Something that I'll remember for the rest of my life, she made love to me, and I made love to her.

Then, humping me faster and humping me harder, my mother fucked me. If it wasn't enough that my mother had made love to me, now she fucked me. I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. I fucked my mother in the way that she fucked me.

Then, wanting to be in control, I rolled her over and mounted her. I fucked her faster. I fucked her harder. I pounded my mother's pussy. I fucked my mother. Never have I fucked any woman in the way that I fucked my mother. Again, I'll be masturbating over fucking my mother for the rest of my life.

We continued fucking one another like that until we were out of breath and our bodies were sweating. In the way that she could no longer fuck me, I couldn't fuck her but I still did. Never wanting this sexual union to end, I didn't want to stop fucking my mother until I gave her a second, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. Then, finally, it happened.

12