Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Jimmy! Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck your mother. I'm cumming, Jimmy. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said.

She continued fucking me in the way that I continued fucking her. Then, again, she closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, and arched her back. When she arched her back, she allowed me to drive the entire length of my erect cock in her pussy. As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, I exploded a load of cum in my mother's cunt. Too bad that she could no longer become pregnant because I would have loved to give my mother a baby.

F F F

Again, we rested side-by-side while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Not getting enough of seeing her without her clothes, I continued staring at my naked mother. For a 46-year-old woman, she had such a beautiful body. Now that I've ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth, given her oral sex, fucked her, and cummed in her pussy, I felt as if she was my woman instead of my mother. My mother was mine. Able to have sex with her anytime that I wanted, I owned her naked ass.

After she regained her energy, returning the sexual favor of me giving her incestuous sex, she moved halfway down the bed. She took my prick in her hand again. While staring at my big dick, she slowly stroked me to another erection. With me only 22-years-old and full of excess testosterone, erections were not a problem for me. My cock grew as big as a pipe and as hard as steel. After cumming in her pussy, I was ready to cum again.

In the way that I had made love to her pussy with my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue, my mother made love to me with her hand, her mouth, and her tongue. Continuing to slowly stroke me, she kissed my cock while licking my stiff dick and fingering the head of my prick. Then, while she stared up at me with her beautiful, brown eyes, she took me in her mouth. I lifted my head from the pillow to see my cock buried in my mother's beautiful mouth.

In the way that she blew me on the couch while she pretended that she was sleeping, she sucked my cock in her bed. Only, this time, instead of having to stroke myself, she stroked me. She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper. My mother continued giving me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life. Indeed, something that I had never suspected, my MILF of a mother was quite the cocksucker.

Seemingly, thankfully, and gratefully, she wanted to suck my cock as much as I wanted her to suck my cock. If her blowjob was this good, I couldn't imagine what it would be like for my aunt to blow me. In the way that I couldn't wait to cum in my mother's mouth again and watch her swallow my cum, I couldn't wait to cum in my aunt's mouth and watch her swallow my cum, too.

In the way that my aunt had called my mother a whore, I knew that my aunt was a whore, too. Not shy about what she wanted to sexually do to me, my aunt sexually solicited me as soon as I turned 18-years-old. Then, every time she saw me, she told me that she wanted to blow me. She wanted to suck my cock. She wanted me to cum in her mouth and give her a cum bath. As embarrassed as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe it when she pulled down my pajama bottoms and exposed my erect, naked prick to her and my mother.

F F F

Not taking me long to cum, I put a gentle hand behind my mother's beautiful, brunette head. I pulled her head forward while moving my cock deeper in her mouth. As if she was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, my mother deep throated me. She sucked the entire length of my stiff dick.

I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. Then, if my prick was an erupting volcano, I exploded a huge load of cum in my mother's mouth. Instead of spitting it out, she swallowed it.

I watched cum drip from the sides of her mouth. I watched my cum drip down her chin, her neck, and pool on her naked breasts. Instead of wiping my cum away with a hand towel that she kept by her bed, she scooped it up with her fingers, pull it in her mouth, and swallowed it. It was just as exciting watching my mother blow me as it was watching her swallowing my cum.

Then, surprising myself as much as I surprised my mother, as soon as she released the tension of her lips from my still stiff prick, when she removed me from her mouth, I exploded another load of cum. Surprising her, I shot cum all over her pretty face, in her brown hair, and across her big, naked breasts. As if I owned her naked body, I gave my mother a cum bath. Now, I couldn't wait to give her sister a cum bath, too.

My mother laughed.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. I never expected that. I thought you were done cumming when you unloaded so my cum in my mouth. I never expected you to give me a cum bath, too," she said with a dirty laugh.

She paused to look at me.

"You must do this to my sister. You must give her a cum bath, too. Linda loves cum baths. Something that I shouldn't tell you," said my mother with a laugh. "As if you already don't know," she said with a dirty laugh. "Your aunt is a whore. She's had circle jerks and gangbangs while on spring breaks during her college days."

F F F

That next evening, as soon as my aunt entered my mother's house, she sent her upstairs.

"Go upstairs, Linda. Jimmy wants to show you his new exercise bike that he bought," said my mother to her sister.

Obediently obeying her sister, my aunt came upstairs, no doubt, while hoping to catch me naked.

"I'm in here," I said to my aunt from my mother's bedroom. "I put the bike in her bedroom because my mother has a bigger bedroom than me. Also, with her enjoying exercising, whenever she wanted to use it, the bike will be right here by her bed," I said.

My aunt stared down at the bike.

"It's a recumbent," she said looking up at me. "I never used a recumbent bike before. I've always used the upright, stationary bikes at the gym," she said.

Proud of my big dick, I already had an erection that tented my pajama bottoms. Only, this time, not covering my erection with my hand, I wanted my aunt to see that I was sexually excited while standing in my mother's bedroom with her. Curious what she'd do, I smiled at my aunt while hoping that she'd depantsed me again. I'd love to show her my erect, naked prick again, in the way that she'd love to see my erect, naked prick again.

"Try it. See if you like it. When pedaling it, it's supposed to be easier on your knees," I said.

She laughed.

"I don't know if I can get down that low without flashing you my panties," she said staring up at me as if the thought of flashing me her panties had sexually aroused her.

I laughed.

"In the way that you'd love to see my naked prick," I said. "I'd love to see your panties, Auntie," I said.

Shocking my aunt, she looked at me stunned. In all that times that she had said something sexually inappropriate to me, I finally said something sexually inappropriate to her. With my mother always with us, I never dared say something so sexual to my aunt. Now, with my mother's approval, her sister was fair game.

F F F

I stood in front of the bike to watch my aunt squat down with her knees parted open wide. She hiked up her short squirt. Then, while slowly and sexily lowering herself down on the bike, she stared up at me while flashing me her bright, white, bikini panties. She sat in the seat with her legs spread wide open.

"Thank you," I said. "After you saw my erect, naked prick, this is the first time that I'm seeing your panties," I said with a dirty laugh. "I'll be masturbating over seeing your panties tonight," I said with a laugh. "I'll be masturbating over seeing your pussy mound, your camel toe, your pussy slit, and your darker patch of blonde, trimmed, pubic hair.

She laughed.

"Jimmy. Oh, my God. You're making me all wet," she said with a dirty laugh. "Why wait until tonight? Masturbate now. I'd love to watch you stroke your cock," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to watch you cum."

I smiled at my aunt while shaking my head no.

"The bike seat is quite comfortable but," said my aunt while continuing her sexual seduction of me. "I'm giving you quite the show of my panty clad pussy," she said staring up at me. "If I wasn't such a whore, I'd be embarrassed," she said with a dirty laugh. "Yet, I love showing you my panties as much as you seem to be enjoying seeing my panties."

I laughed before shocking her again.

"I only wish you weren't wearing panties, auntie," I said. "I'd love to see your naked, blonde, trimmed pussy."

She stared up at me with her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth hanging open.

"Jimmy," she said with a face full of sexual arousal. "You shouldn't wish for something that you can't handle because I just may surprise you and remove my panties."

I laughed.

"I may surprise you. If you removed your panties in front of me, I'd not only stare at your naked pussy but also, I'd take your panties from your hand and sniff them while licking your panty clad crotch and imagining eating your pussy," I said.

My aunt stared at me with shocked mixed with sexual arousal.

"You're making Auntie Linda sexually aroused and wet," she said while staring up at my obvious erection.

F F F

While she continued staring up at me, I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. Then, I removed my T-shirt while my aunt watched me undressing. I kicked off my slippers and pulled down my pajama bottoms in front of my aunt. As soon as I did, my erect, naked cock sprang to life as if it was a Jack-in-the-box.

My aunt stared at my big dick, in the way that I continued staring at her exposed panties. I stroked myself in front of my aunt. I gave myself a bigger and harder erection.

"What are you waiting for," I asked? "Take off your clothes. Strip yourself naked."

She stared at me with shock mixed with sexual arousal.

"Oh, my God. I wish that I could, but I can't do that, Jimmy. Your mother is downstairs. What would my sister say if she saw me in her bedroom with you naked," she asked while not removing her blue eyes from my erect, naked prick? "She'd ask me to leave. She'd never want me to return."

I laughed.

"After I had sex with my mother, I asked if I could have sex with you, too. She gave me her permission," I said. "You don't mind if she watches us have sex, do you," I asked?

My aunt continued staring at me and my big dick with her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth hanging open.

"What? Wait. Are you serious," asked my aunt while staring at me with disbelief? "You had sex with your mother? My sister had sex with you?"

I laughed.

"With her napping in my lap while pretending that she was sleeping, it all started when she sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth. Then, the next night, I helped her dry her naked body with a towel before giving her a full-body, naked massage. With her sexually aroused from the massage, I ate her pussy. I gave her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue," I said.

Unable to speak, my aunt stared at me with her mouth open.

"Then, we made love. After we made love, I fucked my mother. I fucked your sister," I said with another dirty laugh. "I gave her a second, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock."

My aunt continued staring at me in disbelief.

"Finally, she stroked my erect prick while sucking my big dick. She allowed me to cum in her mouth again. Then, something that she wanted me to tell you, I gave my mother a cum bath. I ejaculated a load of cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful hair, and across her big, naked breasts," I said.

My aunt continued staring at me with disbelieve.

"It's okay, mom," I said calling to my mother. "Come upstairs to watch me have sex with your sister," I said.

F F F

My mother stood in her bedroom doorway while watching me having incestuous sex with her sister. After hearing the sexual conversations that my mother had with her sister, I knew that my Aunt Linda like rough sex. Shocking her as much as I sexually aroused her, I slapped her across her face. She looked at me with her eyes bulging out of her head as if I was her fantasy man.

"Take off your clothes, bitch," I said slapping her across her pretty face again. "Strip yourself naked. Show me your naked breasts, your naked pussy, and your naked ass."

As if her clothes were on fire, my aunt obediently obeyed me.

"Yes, master," she said.

She stripped off her clothes as if they were on fire. Then, with a straight arm to her naked chest, I pushed her back on my mother's bed. I grabbed her by her ankles and turned her straight. Then, I pushed her legs wide open to expose her blonde, trimmed pussy and a lot of glistening pink.

I stared at my aunt's big, naked breasts, her pink, erect nipples, and her darker areolas. Then, I stared at her blonde, trimmed pussy as if I had never seen a naked pussy before. She continued staring up at my big, erect, naked prick as if she had never seen a naked cock before.

In the way that I did with my mother, I did with her sister. I made myself comfortable between her long, shapely legs. While basking in the musky aroma of her naked pussy, I fingered my aunt's cunt while licking her pussy. I ate my mother's sister.

Clearly, in the way that my aunt was horny and sexually frustrated, she hadn't had sex in a long time. Like mother like sister, it didn't take my Aunt Linda long to cum. The faster and harder that I rubbed her clit, I finger fucked her deeper while rubbing and pressing on her G spot.

F F F

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. I'm cumming, Jimmy. I'm cumming," she said. Auntie Linda is cumming."

She grabbed both sides of my head with her hands. She rubbed my face all over her naked pussy. As if she had given me her version of a cum bath, I had her vaginal secretions all over my face. I smelled of sex. I smelled of my aunt's pussy.

"Auntie is cumming. Auntie is cumming," she said again and again. "Auntie is cumming."

In the way that my mother closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, and arched her back, my aunt closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, and arched her back. I had given my aunt a sexual orgasm with my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue. In the way that I ate my mother, I ate her sister too. In the way that I had given my mother oral sex, I gave my aunt oral sex, too.

While she enjoyed the afterglow of sex, I moved up to her to hold her. Then, as soon as she came around, I kissed her. I kissed my aunt. I parted her lips with my tongue and French kissed her would feeling her naked breasts, fondling her big tits, and pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Then, in the way that my mother did, my aunt did, too. She mounted me. She reached her hand down and inserted my still stiff prick in her warm and wet pussy.

She slowly and lovingly humped me in the way that I slowly and lovingly humped her. Then, humping me faster and humping me harder, my aunt fucked me. Not allowing her to have all of the fun, I rolled her over and mounted her. In the way that I fucked my mother, I fucked my aunt.

Humping her faster, I humped her harder. I pounded my aunt's pussy in the way that I pounded my mother's cunt. With my aunt already sexually aroused, it didn't take her long to cum again. In the way that I had given my mother a second, sexual orgasm, I gave my aunt a second, sexual orgasm.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Fuck, Jimmy! Oh, my God! I'm cumming. Auntie cumming," she said while nearly screaming. "Auntie is cumming!"

It didn't take me long to shoot a warm, oozy load of cum in my aunt's pussy. With her still able to have children, how hot would that be to impregnate my aunt with my child? I wondered if she was on the pill. I wondered if she'd want me to give her a baby.

Again, she closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, and arched her back while my load of cum oozed out of her warm, wet pussy.

F F F

Then, something that she continually told me what she'd love to do, she moved halfway down the bed. My aunt took me in her hand before she took me in her mouth. Then, while staring up at me with her big, blue, beautiful eyes, my mother's sister blew me. She sucked my cock while stroking my prick. My cocksucker of an aunt gave me a blowjob as good as the blowjob that I received from her sister. Glad that they were both whores, I was happy that they were my whores, now.

With me already sexually excited, so very sexually excited, it didn't take me long to cum in her beautiful mouth. Then, again, like mother like sister, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from my erect prick, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over my aunt's pretty face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. I gave my aunt a cum bath.

Then, showing her who her master was, I slapped her shapely ass. I slapped it again, only harder this time. Then, I squeezed her beautiful ass while pinching her ass before slapping it again and again. Showing her who was her master, I made my aunt's ass bright red.

In the way that I owned my mother's pussy, I owned my aunt's ass. They were both my bitches. They allowed me to have sex with them anytime that I wanted. We lived like that for two years before I found a steady girlfriend and my mother, and my aunt found boyfriends.

Yet, I'll never forget what sexually happened between my mother and my aunt. Anytime I'm horny and when they're not around, I masturbate over the sexual memories of having sex with one or the other. Then, I'll never forget us having threesome sex.

In the way that my mother sucked my cock, and my aunt sucked my cock, too, they had sex with one another while I watched. They ate one another's pussies. Then, while I fucked one, I ate the other. Finally, while I ate one, they blew me. Never have I had as much sex and great sex as I've had with my mother and my aunt. I love my mother as much as I love my aunt.

THE END

12