Mother and Son Open Relationship

Story Info
Mother and son are close.
3.4k words
3.58
75.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
637 Followers

My name is Alex. I am 25 years old and this is my story. It begins when I was 18. My mother and father were arguing down the stairs of our large house. My father had discovered that my mother had been cheating on him for years with countless men. I was surprised to hear that it was specifically black men that she had been sleeping with, apparently. I was listening at the top of the stairs as my father called my mother a whore and all sorts of nasty and racist words. My mother was screaming insults back at him about his controlling abuse over the years.

My father was a very controlling man. Truth be told we did not get along so well at all. He was from a very posh family and had a very wealthy upbringing. My mother was the opposite. For that reason, my dad's family did not like my mother. My dad was strict about what we should wear, where as my mother was very sexually charged. Often my dad would say horrible things if he thought she was wearing something too revealing, which was most of the time.

My mother had no problem with wearing tiny skirts or tops that showed a lot of cleavage. She would often have skin on show where ever she went, even more so at home. Mum had no problem with walking through the house naked even if I was in the house, neither did I. She would often walk out of the shower and down the hall naked to her room while passing me in the hall way. I had done the same many times.

My mother was 5 feet 8, blonde hair and the kind of eyes that would pierce your consciousness and make you want to stare at her green eyes. She was basically a 40 year old woman with the body of a 20 year old model. Her tits were natural and perky and her body was slim and toned. She exercised in our gym daily. She did after all have the time since she was only working part time. When she was in our home gym she would wear the smallest shorts and the tightest sports bra. After she'd be straight in the shower.

My father was a short man with a pot belly. He was always clean shaved and wore suits everywhere he went. He was boring and strict and had no sense of humour. He was always so serious and looked down on everyone who wasn't like him. That was how my parents marriage fell apart. As it turned out my father was also cheating on my mother with his secretary who was younger and a classic gold digger. My mother knew this and had for quite some time. One rule for my dad and another for my mum.

My dad paid for everything. He owned everything. It was easy for him to throw my mother out on the street. Mum came up the stairs to pack her clothes and leave and to say goodbye to me, but there was no chance that I was staying with my dad. "I'm coming with you mum!" I insisted. She didn't even try to stop me.

Neither of us had any regret about leaving my dad behind as we got into a taxi. We went to a hotel in the town centre and booked a twin room for the week. The plan was to stay there until we found some sort of accommodation else where. We had to apply for a council house since mum didn't earn much and I was still in college.

We went to our room and decided to get ready for diner down in the restaurant. Mum went to shower as I waited for her to finish while watching the TV. As predicted, mum walked out of the shower totally naked. He tits bounced as she walked towards her bed with bag on it, totally unfazed by me watching her as I gathered my shower gel and shampoo from my bag. I glanced at her crotch to get a glimpse of her shaved pussy. She had always had it shaved. Her hair was wet but she was mostly dry I saw as I walked passed her.

I heard the hair drier switch on as I stepped in the shower. After ten minuets I had washed my hair and my body and felt my cock grow hard after thinking of my mother's amazing body. Most lads my age would be embarrassed by their mother being so open and sexual around them but I liked it. I got to see a beautiful woman naked most days and it always gave me something to jerk off to. It came across my mind that she had been fucking black men while married to my dad. The thought was making me harder. I wondered why black men, maybe it was an exaggeration. Perhaps it was one black guy, or many, who knows.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off and walked out into the room stark naked with a raging hard on. You may wonder why I was okay to walk about with an erection. Its because I was caught with a hardon when I was younger, trying to sneak back to my room without a towel. My mother was right there in the hall way as I tried to cover up but she assured me that it was nothing to hide, that it was natural and she couldn't be mad for my body doing natural things.

My cock wasn't exactly average. In fact I knew perfectly well that it was well below average. Soft, I am no more than a stub. Only my cock head was visible and a pair of balls below. When I am hard I can reach an impressive 3 inches. My mother taught me to never have shame over my body. I was skinny, short and under endowed but I had no shame.

Mum glanced up at me as she sat on her bed as I walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a pair of panties now but still her tits were on display. That made sure I was still hard by the time I had my boxers on.

"Alex which dress do you think, red?" she held up a red dress that barely covered her thighs "Or black?" she asked. The dress was the same but black.

"Red definitely!" I replied.

She put the red dress on and pulled it down over her panties. It was very short and her tits were busting to jump out of the dress. It covered her shoulders just slightly which meant that when ever she raised her shoulder her dress would slip up and she'd have to pull it back down again. She put on some matching heels and looked at me as she smiled. "You'd better get rid of that sweetie! some people might not be happy if you walk into the restaurant with a raging hard on!" she said as she giggled.

It took a lot of work but by the time I was dressed in my jeans and shirt, my hard on hard dispersed. We walked down to the restaurant and sat at a table. "So what do we do now?" I asked mum.

"Well once we have a council house I'll find a full time job and hopefully things will work out from there!" mum said.

"I'll find one too! I want to help out as much as I can!"

"Thanks sweetie! How are you feeling about leaving your dad?" she asked.

"I've no regrets! he has treated us both like shit for years! I hated hearing him say the things he has said to you!"

"So you don't think that I'm a whore for cheating on him?" she asked with a slight tone of sarcasm.

"Of course not! I mean I now know that you are a tad bit more promiscuous than I had ever imagined but you brought me up to never ne ashamed of my body or who I am, I'm not ashamed of you or your body!" I said.

"Thanks sweetie! How much of our argument did you hear?" she asked.

"A lot! Most of I think!"

"I'm just wondering how much you heard about the details of my partners I cheated on your father with!" said mum.

"You mean about them being black?" I asked.

"Yes, you heard that then! I just want to say that some women like certain things! Over the years I have become a bit of a nymphomaniac and I hope that isn't a problem for you!"

"No of course not! If you ever need me to make my self sparse for a while just say so!" I said.

"It shouldn't come to that but thanks anyway!" she said laughing.

We had our meal and a few drinks and went back to our room. Men were staring at mum as we walked out of the restaurant. I felt my cock stir. I had always loved how much attention my mother got.

The moment the door was shut behind us, mum had reached both her hands down to the sides of her dress and had lifted it up over her head. I was behind her and saw her round arse swallowing her panties. I was hard instantly. She kept her panties on but put on her baby doll dress that she often wore to sleep in. I just wore my boxers to bed and could not stop thinking about how much I wanted to jerk off.

I woke the next morning to my mother rustling around in the bathroom. She came out still wearing her night wear and began to rustle around her bags. I stood up and stretched and said "Good morning!" to mum and noticed that I had morning wood, nothing unusual about that.

As I headed to the bath room mum said "I was thinking we could hit the pool after breakfast!".

"Sounds good!" I replied.

By the time I left the bathroom, mum had changed into a blue bikini and was just putting on a yellow sundress. I changed too and we headed for the breakfast bar. After breakfast we went to he pool and each went into the designated changing rooms. When I came out mum was already waiting for me.

"Nice shorts!" she said as she winked at me playfully.

"Nice bikini!" I fired back.

We headed straight for the jacuzzi. It was in a little cave in the wall at the end of the pool. Mum had her back to the room and I sat opposite her. Mum's tits were sat just above the water as it bubbled around them. I felt safe enough to let my cock grow for a while.

"So you will have to find a divorce lawyer now wont you?" I asked mum.

"Yes but I have no idea how I'll afford it!"

"Maybe you should find a sugar daddy!" I said laughing.

"Maybe I should! As long as he could keep up with me!" mum laughed too.

We sat in the jacuzzi for a while before mum went of to do some laps in the pool. The few men who were in there were gawping at her as she entered. Her tits were almost spilling out of the side of the bikini. After a few laps she came and persuaded me to go into the sauna and shortly after one or two men followed. They tried to start up a conversation with mum but they didn't really know what to say to her. They just sat there and glanced at her every now and then until we left to get changed.

Mum came back out in her sun dress but there was no visible bikini that she came with. I couldn't help but wonder if she was wearing panties. Unfortunately I never found out. When we got back to the room she showered and I fell asleep. I woke up and found a note saying she had gone to find a job.

I spent the rest of the day studying and was hungry when she came back. Mum was not in a good mood. She failed to find work and was agitated.

"Are you hungry mum? I'm starving!" I said.

"Can I just sit down for 5 minuets! I've been walking around all day and my feet are killing me!" she said impatiently.

"Sure!" I replied guiltily. She had sometimes got very agitated very quickly at random so I was used to it. I sat on the bed fiddling on my phone.

"I'm sorry Alex! I just get so frustrated sometimes!" mum said after a few moments.

"Its ok, I understand!" I replied.

"Let me go shower and change and then we will go down!" mum said.

I watched her go to the bathroom and waited for her. When she came out she was in her usual after shower attire, nothing. I tried to make out that I hadn't noticed but was glancing as she put on the black dress she didn't wear last night. I noticed that she did not put on any underwear at all. Her dress was so short that It was inches away from exposing her arse and pussy. She put on her heels and of we went.

I walked behind her as there was a few people passing in the hallway. I watched as her dress was slowly slipping up her arse. Before she could show every man in the hallway what they wanted to see she would pull it down. The waiters were fighting over who would serve us while we looked at the menu. I quickly decided what I wanted and waited for mum to pick.

As I waited for her, a waiter arrived and asked what we would like. "I'm still looking at the menu!" Said mum, agitated by the question. The waiter left and waited on others.

"What's wrong mum? you're acting very odd! Is there anything I can do?" I asked, risking being shouted at too.

"I'm sorry I'm just so frustrated that's all!" she replied "Usually when I get like this I can call a buddy help sort it out!"

"Why cant you call your buddy now?" I asked.

"They aren't that kind of buddies! Its more of a sexual frustration!" said mum quietly.

"Oh! I did say I'd make my self sparse earlier if I had to!"

"No that's ok but thanks! Besides, I have to new buddies now that my secret got out! It turns out they were both married too!" said mum. The rest of the meal was quiet. Mum didn't feel like saying too much. After the meal we returned to our room and went to bed.

The next morning mum had woke me again by rustling in the bathroom. When she came out she was wear a white bikini this time. "Fancy a dip in the pool again?" she asked.

"Sure! I'll get ready!"

I dropped my boxers right there and felt my morning wood spring up and down as my boxers brushed past it. Mum put on her sun dress and I put on my swimming trunks and put a pair of trouser over the top.

We headed for breakfast first and it was as quiet as last nights dinner. After we went to the pool and went straight for jacuzzi since there was no one there.

Just like the day before, mum sat with her back to the room and I was opposite her.

After 20 minuets of silence I noticed a man walk into the pool house. He was a tall and muscular black man. Mum obviously hadn't noticed him as her back was turned. As the man was rummaging through a bag I contemplated whether to alert mum of his presence. Finally I tapped mums leg and nodded in the direction of the man.

"What's up?" mum asked.

"Behind you!" I whispered. Mum turned and saw the man straight away. Her gaze stayed longer than it should do for anyone not interested in the person they are gazing at.

Eventually she turned around. "What are nodding at?" she asked, playing dumb.

"You said you like black guy's and you cant call your buddies! Maybe he could be your buddy?" I whispered.

Mum smirked and said "Alex you are not supposed to egg on your mummy to find men to........date!".

!I'm just saying I can go else where for a while if you want! Besides you obviously need it, you've been kind of moody recently! I don't mind!".

"Its only certain types of black guys anyway! He might not be compatible!" mum said unconvincingly.

Just then the muscular black man turned around and we both gasped a little and then looked at each other as if to back out of the gasp halfway through. The man had a huge bulge in his tight swim shorts. You could actually see the outline of a huge cock in his shorts.

We watched the man out the corner of our eyes walk towards the jacuzzi. "Do you mind if I join you?" the man asked in a deep voice.

Mum hesitated but I stepped in and answered for her "Of course you can friend! My name is Alex and this my mum Bella!" I said, introducing ourselves.

"My name is Jacob! Its a pleasure to meet you both!" he said while looking down as mum as he stepped into the tub.

"Sorry but I cant stay, I've got studying to do!" I said as I jumped out of the tub quicker than mum could protest. I walked at pace to the changing room and found a cubicle to change in. I felt my cock harden at the thought of my mum and Jacob wrapped up in each other. Luckily for me it was small enough to hide under a pair of trousers.

I walked out of the changing rooms and into the hall way where there was a huge glass window that looked into the pool house. I looked over to where mum was and I saw a second black man just as muscly and as just as big of a bulge in his shorts step into the tub with mum as he shook her hand. Mum glanced over at me as I walked by and she smiled.

I couldn't get back to the room quick enough. The moment i was in through the door, I threw off my clothes and went to town on my under endowed cock. It took just 30 seconds of imagining mum with two muscly and hung black men for me to blow my sperm over my belly. I used a pair of boxers to wipe myself down.

It was not long before those images were in my head again. This time I opened up my lap top and was searching for the most hardcore interracial porn I could find and that was how my addiction started. I couldn't get enough if watch hot milfs, both amateur and professional get railed by big black cocks. I must have cum 6 times before fell asleep with an achy cock. After I wiped off my last load I threw the cum rag boxers to one side fell asleep naked on the bed.

I woke up 5 hours later to mum entering the room. I was still naked but that didn't bother me, it never has. I sat up and looked at mum as she saw me. She looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards. Her hair was all over the place and she looked like she needed to sleep despite the big smile on her face. It made me hard again seeing her like that.

She sat on her bed opposite me and saw my cum rag boxers on her bed. She picked them up as my face went red and said "Oh have we been busy?" she smirked.

"I could ask you the same question!" I replied. She glanced down at my erect cock and then over to my lap top. It still had a picture of a blonde bombshell getting railed by a huge black cock. My face went redder. Mum just smiled.

"I need a shower and a nap!" she said. Mum was in an obvious good mood after her shower.

Revan7
Revan7
637 Followers