All Comments on 'Mother and Son Open Relationship'

by Revan7

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

rubbish

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Biggest turn on for a son is an uninhibited mother

Masterful saga of love. Never underestimate the latent desire nudity and proximity can manifest.

Shade333Shade333almost 3 years ago

Fantastic. Hoping for a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"My mom has been banging the fuck out of random men for years, so of course that turns me on. I think I'll help her continue to humiliate my father and bang the shit out of her myself." Not.

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

You should have the son be turned out, and he and mom get tagteamed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting to see all the guys reading porn and then moralizing about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is in the wrong section, it belongs in either I.R or L.W, and only because there is not a section for trash, also, get some help, your head is definiatly not screwed on right.

redpoppiesredpoppiesalmost 3 years ago

This story features an unusual point of view. I found that interesting.

Lit4lifeLit4lifealmost 3 years ago

Amazing, can't wait for part 2. Loving the NTR vibe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cannot say I dislike this effort, it just doesn't get anywhere.

A few typos or spelling errors that do little to camouflage the mediocrity.

There may be potential, we're you to include incest it might even fit the category; nothing really taboo either.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***That was short and bland!

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesalmost 3 years ago

Please tell me you're making this into a series?

I love when Mom's cuckold their sons and tease them in front of them with black lovers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let's get a series bruhhh

daganetdaganetalmost 3 years ago

We need sequal to this! It will be amazing story. If anyone writes stories about cuckold son, please write me, I will share my scenario with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This had got to be a series…. Please tell me it it.

This is so awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

a three inch dick can't possibly even fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1. If somebody likes to be cuckold that man may be sexual minority as homosexual, bisexual or special sub hetero or extrem porn addict. Those sexual minority men is understable this lifestyle, but the extrem porn addicts can heal up from their addiction.

2. If the son is sexual majority hetero, the best revenge is on cuckolding style mothers, not to show the gradchildren to them forever. The USA is big country to change family name and to live easier far town from the cuckolding style mothers than in a smaller country.

3. Classical case is the (cuckolding style) mother starts sex with the school bully of her son. For the sexual majority son is eternal solution he does nevert show the grandchildren to his mother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Im sure he watched his mom getting two black cocks while he stroked his small hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man what a tease story. I wish she would reward her son for being loyal to her by giving him some sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRevan7@Revan7
I'd love to hear feed back on my stories so please comment on them And I'd love to hear what turns you on the most. Maybe it could help me with future stories. I'd also like to hear experiences you've had and what turns you on the most.