Mother and Son Pt. 01

Story Info
Why she took those pictures, he didn't know or care.
7.1k words
4.54
83.1k
158
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,245 Followers

(author's note: this story clearly belongs in the 'incest' category, but it also could go into a 'D/s' category, or a 'first time' category)

"Oh, shit!" Chris thought. "How could I be so stupid?" His heart was thudding hard in his chest, and his stomach felt like it was twisted into knots. He was in his room, and he'd been groggily recovering from an impromptu nap when he saw the picture sitting on his nightstand. A picture of his mother. A picture of his mother nude. A picture of his nude mother in a very sexually suggestive pose!

During his final year of college, Chris had finally lost his virginity. And during that Senior year, he found other willing bed mates, and even a few that introduced him to some kinky behavior, which he fully embraced. He found that he really enjoyed learning safe ways to tie up his willing female partners, and then fucking them silly. Their climaxes seemed more intense as their bodies, slick with sweat, strained at the ropes. They liked obeying him and he found that being in charge felt natural to him now. Recently moving back home after graduating from college, Chris found himself in what he hoped was only a temporary sexual hiatus.

Maybe it was that sudden loss of a sexual outlet that caused Chris to find his mother's body to be so enticing. Dianne kept her body fit and trim, and often wore clothes that displayed her figure to its best advantage. Around the house, if she was wearing her bathrobe, Chris certainly could admire her legs and feet. On a rare occasion, if she leaned over to pick up something or reached far forward while wearing her bathrobe, one of her gorgeous 36D breasts might slip into view -- but only for a moment, since she'd quickly cover it again. It was often just the two of them in the house, since Chris's father, Joe, worked on an off-shore oil rig. The pay was great, but he had to be gone for weeks at a time.

One day, when his mother was out running errands, a mildly bored Chris was mentally goaded into looking for his mother's underwear drawer. Entering her bedroom, he carefully pulled out and replaced several dresser drawers before he found one that contained her bras. At first, he didn't actually recognize them, because they were folded, and also looked like a soft mesh. The women he'd dated at college always had substantial bras -- some even padded. He realized that if his mother wore bras like this, anyone looking at them would easily be able to see her nipples. That thought made his cock stir in his pants. He dared not touch them, though, fearing his mom would noticed they'd been disturbed if he couldn't fold them back perfectly.

He opened the drawer next to that one, and this one contained her panties. In moments, he was entranced by the sight of those frilly wisps. His cock began to feel even more full as he considered what those panties often pressed against. There was also an enticing aroma emanating from them. He hadn't intended to touch them at all, but as he leaned in closer to inhale more of the intoxicating scent, he glimpsed the edge of something under the stack near the corner. Curious, he carefully pressed the stack away from the corner and uncovered... several nude photos of his mother! Not just nude, but also lewd! He had to see them!

Memorizing their position and order, he studied each one carefully. He could hardly believe that this was his mother, but he had to believe his eyes. In the first picture, it showed her torso from her waist up. Her hands were cupping her breasts in offering, and she was in the midst of licking her lips suggestively. In the next, there she was, down on all fours in a side view, her tits dangling under her torso as she grinned at the camera. In the following picture, she'd turned her body so that her ass faced the camera. Her head was down allowing her hands to reach back around her ass. She was using her hands to spread her butt cheeks apart, exposing her ass hole, and her fingers were prying her pussy lips wide open, giving a salacious view of her love tunnel.

His cock was throbbing and straining so hard now that Chris was barely aware that his hands were shaking as he examined the next image. In this one, his mother was sitting up on her bed, propped back against a big pillow. Her feet were together, but her knees were wide apart and her hands were again opening her labia to display her most intimate region. Her arms were pressing against her breasts from their sides, framing them and pressing them forward into more prominence. It was the most erotic sight that Chris had ever seen in his life.

Until the next, final picture.

He let out an audible gasp, and felt his eyes threatening to bulge out of their sockets as he stared at this image of his mother. Her pose was similar to the prior one -- propped back, knees wide apart. But most of her right hand was pressed into her pussy, whose opening was stretched and gleaming with the juices of her arousal. Her other hand was kneading the areola and nipple area of her tit, and her facial expression signaled a woman in orgasm! Gulping hard, Chris carefully replaced the drawer contents in their proper locations, slid the drawer closed, and raced for his bedroom.

Once there, he closed his door, grabbed some tissues, frantically yanked his pants and underpants to his knees and flopped back onto his bed. His erection, freed, pointed toward his chest. Grasping its shaft, he pointed its head more toward the ceiling, and started pumping it. Closing his eyes, he visualized those images he'd just been staring at, his mind frantically flipping back and forth through them as he masturbated. At that particular moment, he wasn't thinking about the fact that the naked woman that he was visualizing was his mother. His mind's eye focused more on the bare breasts, mound, ass and legs from the pictures. He was so keyed up that it didn't take him long. His breath caught, and he felt that internal twitch that signaled he was about to ejaculate. He grabbed the tissues and, in the nick of time, caught the jets of hot cum in them.

That was the first time that he found and jacked off to the sight of his mother's nude body. Of course, one time was not enough. Over the next couple of weeks, he found several opportunities to look at them again. And each time he was inspired to ejaculate hefty loads of semen. He had to pause in these activities when his father returned from his four-week hitch of work on the offshore oil platform. During those three weeks of his father's break, Chris could look at porn on his computer, but somehow, it wasn't quite as exciting. After all, the naked body that really fueled his lust was currently walking around in his home, although it was chastely covered by his mother's clothing.

The day after his father left for the next work hitch, Chris had an opportunity to sneak into his mother's room. Restless with anticipation, he opened the dresser drawer. The photos were gone! He looked carefully, but there was no sign of them. Suddenly, he realized that his mother must be taking these pictures to give to his father for his enjoyment during those long absences from home. On the one hand, Chris was crestfallen by their absence. On the other hand, he reasoned that his mother might take more pictures if he gave her enough privacy by leaving the house for extended, predictable periods of time.

The very next day he put his plan into effect. "Mom, I think I'll go to the movies today. I'll grab some lunch at the food court before the movie, so don't bother to make me anything. Also, after the movie is over, I can stop at the grocery store if there's anything you want me to pick up."

"That's sweet and thoughtful of you, honey," Dianne replied. "My current shopping list is there on the refrigerator. And while you're at the store, if you see anything in particular that you'd like to eat you can get that as well. I really appreciate it. Maybe I'll have some time to do some gardening today." She gave him a brief hug and a kiss on his cheek, and went back to doing the dishes.

The next time he looked in that drawer, he learned that she'd indeed done some gardening. One picture showed her gardening, wearing only a sun hat and shoes with one foot raised to push the shovel into the dirt. This provided a nicely lewd crotch shot. There was another picture of her in side view, kneeling and leaning forward using a trowel to plant a flower. Her body was angled with her butt up high and looking very inviting for sex games, and her nearer breast with its turgid roseate nipple seemed to cry out for a hand to cup and squeeze it. Chris' masturbation sessions began anew. He figured that with his father away for such long periods of time for his job, his mother must get very horny, and uses these photo sessions as a relief valve. He mentally congratulated her on her enthusiasm and ingenuity.

He found other excuses to be gone for the house for reasonable periods of time. His forays were rewarded with the appearance of even more new pictures. Two of them were part of a virtual set. In the first of the two, his mother must've put on pantyhose and then rolled the pantyhose down to her knees. Lying down on her back, she then used her hands to grasp the pantyhose just inside either knee, and pulled her knees up on either side of her head. This caused her pelvis to tilt, putting her pussy and butt hole clearly on display. Looking directly at the camera, she wore a mock expression of surprise at being seen like this.

In the second of the two, her pose was almost identical. The pantyhose was still rolled to her knees with her hands grasping there and pulling her knees up to her head. But there were two major differences. In this image, her pussy lips were swollen, darkened to a pinkish brown, and splayed wide open. This revealed her gaping genital opening, which was glistening and gleaming with fluids coating the opening and spilling out of it. The other difference was her facial expression, which was now one of a woman who was very satisfied from being freshly fucked.

Chris was so enraptured by these images created by his mother that he didn't give much thought as to how she was able to control their composition. It wasn't until later that he found out that she had a very versatile tripod to hold her camera and also could send her image to her television, thus allowing her to position her body for the optimal effect. The outdoor images from their backyard she just did by trial and error, using things like the shovel and the trowel to get an approximation as to how to frame the shot. He didn't care about that and he didn't stop to think -- his throbbing cock demanded relief. He stared at that attention grabbing display of her drooling honey pot and jerked off to a mind-blowing orgasm. His cum flew well over two feet that time.

Unfortunately, he was in his parents' bedroom at that moment. Fortunately, his semen splatted on a clear section of hardwood flooring, so he was quick to thoroughly clean it up. He also opened the window briefly to allow the pungent scent of his semen to dissipate. Due to that episode, he decided that in the future he'd sneak the best photo of the set into his bedroom each time, and whack off there, where any errant semen could be more easily dealt with. But that also led to his current situation -- the one that had his stomach twisting into knots and his heart racing.

While his mother was out grocery shopping after dinner, he'd checked for any new photos and discovered an amazing one, which indicated that his mother's yoga classes were really yielding results. In this image she was on her back, but her upper torso was arched forward so far that her chin was touching her mound, and her outstretched tongue tip was just touching her clit! The pose was remarkable in showing his mother's flexibility, but strangely enough it didn't strike any erotic chords in him. Maybe it was because so much of her body was hidden, or maybe it was he could imagine her straining hard to reach her clit. He set that photo aside and glanced at the next one.

He almost swallowed his tongue! This image was an absolutely spectacular one, in which his mother was more stretched out on her back with her feet hooked behind her head. Her knees were out to the sides so her legs made a diamond shaped frame for her face, breasts and tummy. She had what looked like a vibrator inserted into her pussy, and apparently held there by her internal muscles, because her hands were busy. One of her hands was grasping one of her tits by its nipple, and stretching it toward the camera. As if that wasn't erotic enough, her other hand was holding a dildo deep in her butt hole, perhaps fucking her ass with it! Chris didn't stop to think. That was the picture he took back to his room.

Once there, he jacked himself off to not one, but to two tremendous orgasms! The first was like an explosive eruption that felt like the top of his head flew off! But he didn't stop there. His cock stayed stiff. And his body demanded more, his lust almost but not quite satisfied. He propped the picture on his nightstand so that he could use both hands now -- one on his cock and the other playing with his balls and teasing his anal ring. As he touched himself there, he imagined his mother shoving the dildo in and out of her butt, as those sensations blended with the vibrations in her pussy, and the tug at her nipple. Her facial expression was that she was close to cumming, or had just cum. That thought tipped Chris over the edge for a second time. His cum splatted warmly onto his tummy. That orgasm was so satisfying that he slumped into a doze, smiling.

He didn't wake up when his mother came home and unpacked the groceries. He was still asleep until his mother knocked on his door, saying, "Chris, honey. I'm home and a little tired. I think I'll take a shower and maybe watch some TV before bed."

Befuddled, he stirred enough to say, "OK, Mom. Thanks for letting me know." He heard her move down the hall to her room as he stretched and yawned himself awake. He grinned drowsily as he felt and saw the dried semen flaking off his body as he moved. But when he rolled to his side and looked at his nightstand he became instantly awake! Seeing the picture of his mother still there, it suddenly felt like his blood froze! She was home and he hadn't returned the picture to its hiding place! "What if she checks that drawer and finds it missing?" he thought. "I'm a dead man!" He tried recalling what she'd said... something about a shower and then going to bed. "Oh crap! That means she'll be in her bedroom all night. She's bound to look in that drawer sometime! What am I going to do?" he whispered.

He strained his ears, listening for her shower. That might be his only chance to return the picture, while she was showering. He didn't hear the water yet. He wondered what he'd hear first... her shower being turned on, or her scream of outrage when she learned he'd been prying in her room! He had to sneak the picture back into her room, if possible. Waiting and listening, he scraped the dried cum off his body and put on some boxer underwear. Time seemed to crawl by slower than a lazy snail. His throat was so dry from fear that he couldn't swallow.

Finally, after a virtual eternity, Chris heard the hiss of water running in his mother's shower. Still he waited, since she might not get in right away. Lewd picture in hand, he crept close to her bedroom door. "I'm going to need an excuse why I'm coming into her room," he thought. He mentally rehearsed his reason. "Mom, I was wondering if you have a magnifying glass... I might have a tiny splinter... yeah... that's the best I can think up now." His hand went to her doorknob, and carefully, silently turned it. Peeking in, there was no sign of his mother, and the sound of her shower was louder with the door open. He could hear the splashing sounds of the shower striking her body. This was his chance.

Channeling a ninja, he used maximum stealth as he soundlessly made his way to her dresser and eased its drawer open. He slipped the nude photo back into the stack, keeping them tidy, and slid the drawer closed again. He would've uttered a sigh of relief if he permitted himself to breathe at that point. He started to ease his way back out of the bedroom when something caught his eye.

It was his mother's cell phone sitting on her bed. Normally, that would not have grabbed his attention. But it's screen was lit up, and there was - a porno movie showing? He looked more closely. Yes, definitely a porno! Intrigued, he picked up the phone for a closer look. At that moment, a man was fucking a woman doggy style, one hand on her hip and the other one grasping the hair on the back of her head. It was a hot scene, and it made Chris curious about what type of porn his mom preferred. He flicked through the recent history and could tell from the titles that they dealt mostly with heterosexual sex, with a few devoted to gangbangs, and also lesbian sex.

He was so engrossed with viewing one of the porn entries that he'd never seen before that he failed to notice that his mother's shower had stopped. Several minutes later, Dianne emerged from her bathroom wearing a skimpy, filmy negligee, and a towel wrapped around her wet hair. Gasping, she cried out, "Chris, what are you doing in here? And what are you doing?" as she frantically tried to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands.

Suddenly jerked back to reality by his mother's shouted questions, Chris blushed red having been caught red-handed, and tried to remember what excuse he'd formulated. After several heartbeats he said, "Uhhh... err... well... I was coming to see if you have a magnifying glass... because I... and well... I saw your phone... and..." His feeble explanation ground to a halt, as his eyes drank in the sight of her body, with her curves easily seen through the negligee.

Dianne was blushing fiercely as well. "I'm so embarrassed, Chris!" she groaned. "You'd better leave this room!"

"But why, Mom?" he asked. "So, you watch porn. So do I, and I like it. There's nothing wrong with viewing it," he stated matter-of-factly. "Some of it is really well done, and the rest is pretty funny to watch. It's just another form of entertainment." He flicked to one of the funnier ones he knew. "See? Look at this one. The acting is so stilted, you have to laugh."

Somewhat mollified by her son's reaction and acceptance, she looked at the video he was showing her. "What's going on in it?" she asked.

"The premise is that the young school teacher had posed for nude pictures when she was 19 years old. The father of one of her students discovered the pictures online, and is going to blackmail her for sex. But look at the wooden acting, and listen to the stilted dialog," Chris explained. Seeing that his Mom was craning her neck to stare at the screen at the same time he was, he scooted over on the bed to make room for her. Reacting to his implied invitation, Dianne sat on the bed next to him, each of them sitting upright and braced on a pillow. The acting in the porn was really pretty terrible, indeed. Dianne found herself chuckling at the performance. Even the sex scenes were more amusing than arousing.

As Dianne sat next to Chris, doing this rather adult thing together, she realized that while he was still her son, he was also a grown adult -- that college had changed him -- matured him. Emboldened, she said, "OK, so that was a good example of terrible porn. So what's good porn?"

Chris thought a moment. "There are several examples, depending on what mood I'm in. A really great genre are those dealing with sensual massage. Let me find one." Chris knew that some of the most sensual were the ones where a woman was massaging another woman. But since his mother apparently didn't view lesbian scenes very much, he opted for a video of a man massaging a woman.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,245 Followers
12