Mother and Son Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The massage was skillfully done -- it was obvious that the man was using a lot of care and being thorough. The woman was face up on the table, nude except for a white towel draped across her hips, barely covering her genitals. The man massaged her face, neck, arms and hands, then focused on her chest. Smiling with her eyes closed, the woman accepted his hands working on her chest and breasts. Her skin glowed with light reflecting off the sheen of oil as her nipples stiffened under his caresses. Moving to her legs, the man spent a good amount of time rubbing her feet. At one point she raised her free foot and playfully nudged his crotch with her toes, making him grin.

As the massage proceeded up her legs, his hands got closer and closer to where her legs joined. When his hands swept briefly against her labia, the woman reached down and pulled away the towel, opening her thighs a little more in invitation. Dianne was watching eagerly, and scooted a little closer to Chris to get a better view. Together, they watched the man tease and caress the woman's labia, as well as isolating her clit for special attention as he slipped a couple of fingers inside her. Her moans sounded real, not fake, as he teased her clit and ultimately brought her to a toe-curling orgasm! Dianne licked her lips, imagining being the woman on that table. This video was quite a turn on!

The man had the woman turn face down, and oiled, rubbed and kneaded her calves and the backs of her thighs. His fingers again explored her labia and also briefly teased the edges of her butt hole. Then he moved to the head of the table, and leaned over her as he ran his hands down her back and kneaded her buttocks. After he'd done this for a while, the woman raised her head and brought her arms up to his hips. Pulling the waistband of his sweatpants down, she freed his erection, which sprang out and slapped against her lips. She sucked on his cock as he leaned into kneading her buttocks more forcefully. Finally, the woman stopped sucking him as she grasped his cock and good-naturedly guided him along the side of the table. As she did this, she also rose up onto her knees and pushed her hips back to hang over her feet and the edge of the table. Their coupling began in earnest then, and ended with him depositing his load of semen into her depths in what appeared to be a mutually satisfying climax. As he pulled out, a gob of his semen oozed out from between her labia as she shivered and moaned in realistic post-orgasmic joy.

"Wow," Dianne breathed. "I see what you mean -- that was hot! I'll have to remember to look for those."

Chris smiled, pleased that she'd enjoyed it. "OK, I showed you one. Now its your turn... show me one of your better ones."

Dianne blushed, still a little unused to the idea of sharing her masturbation inspirations. But after a little thought she brought up a bookmarked video. In it, four friends - two couples -- were playing a kinky game. They'd kicked off their shoes and socks to get comfortable, and sat in a square on the soft rug, the women and the men across from each other. Since there were only 4 of them, they only had to roll one die, getting a 1 through a 6. The person that rolled counted clockwise from themselves to find the 'victim' and then drew a card from the pile. The card indicated what the victim had to do, or to have done to them, like remove an article of clothing. If they were unable to do it (for instance, they were already naked), the roller kept rolling to find a 'victim' that could.

The first stack of cards had milder things like kissing, stroking, and removing clothing. The couples were having a great time being stripped off and kissing lips, necks, and shoulders. Even the men kissed on the lips if the card told them to do so. It was very sensual, and Dianne and Chris were already aroused by the massage video. It got more arousing when the couples moved to the second stack of cards. These involved touching much more intimately, and kissing, licking and doing a little sucking. Since this was one of Dianne's favorite porn videos and she knew what was coming soon, subconsciously she let her fingers wander under the hem of her negligee. For his part, Chris had a very prominent erection now tenting his boxers. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed where his mother's fingers were straying, and that stoked his lust even more, remembering all those poses he'd seen of her. Consequently, he slowly lifted his knee a little to block his mother's view as he eased his cock out the leg hole of his boxers and stroked it a little.

In the game, the couples had progressed to the third stack of cards, and these tasks were blatantly sexual. They involved fellatio, cunnilingus, fingering pussies and butt holes, and fucking in various positions. The people on the screen didn't look like they were faking a thing. They were truly into the sex, and it was a very hot video! Mother and son were quite worked up when this video ended. Next to the main video there were thumbnails that had links to related videos, and also to some more kinky variants.

Getting more comfortable with sharing their proclivities in this manner, they alternated choosing these short videos and watching them together. They were still surreptitiously playing with themselves with their 'hidden' free hand. Then Chris ran across one about female submission. As they watched it, he wondered what his mother felt about it. But judging by a sneak peek at her hand movements under the hem of her negligee she was enjoying it.

As it ended, he chuckled softly. "Mom, I didn't think you'd like such a kink as that one. That was basically about dominance and submission."

Dianne stopped her hand movement, blushing. Her heart thumped hard in her chest. "Should I tell him?" she wondered. "He's your son," part of her mind argued. "That may be, but he's now a grown man. And he was not repulsed by my need for porn," the other part of her mind rebutted. Before she could talk herself out of it, she blurted out, "To be honest, it's something I've always wanted to try. And before you ask... no, your father is not interested in such kinky behavior. That's why I delete any porn videos like that from my viewing history." She felt her face was about to burst into flame after making this intimate confession.

But her declaration gave Chris the courage to make a revelation of his own. Clearing his throat nervously, he stated, "Ummm... err... when I was in college, I experimented with being a Dominant, and liked it. I bet you'd be great doing stuff like that. If you'd like, just for fun, I could show you a few simple things that don't involve anything excessive."

Hearing that one of her fantasies was now possible, Dianne found it hard to breathe. But she trusted her son wouldn't do anything terribly untoward. "O... O... OK, I g... guess we could do that," she agreed nervously. "What should we do?"

"First of all, I'll address you as 'girl' to emphasize your submissiveness to my dominance, OK?"

"Yes, that's a good idea," she replied, thinking, "I sure wouldn't want him addressing me as Mom during this."

"Then get off this bed, girl, and get onto your knees. I'll teach you the position called nadu."

At his verbal direction, Dianne soon found herself kneeling with her knees apart, her butt on her heels and her back straight. Her head was tilted down, her eyes looking at her hands, palm down on her thighs. Chris walked slowly around her looking at her from all sides. At first, she almost giggled from the silliness of the pose, but as he quietly walked around her, a different emotion began to form in her core.

"Very good, girl. Now you will learn the tower pose," he informed her, and began giving verbal directions. This was similar to nadu, but with her knees closer together. Her head did not have to be tilted down so she could look straight forward. Her hands could rest on her thighs, or, if the impulse seized her, she could cross her wrists as if preparing to have them bound together.

Dianne decided to experiment with crossing her wrists, and imagining some man (Chris?) taking rope and binding them together, rendering her helpless like some captive. A shudder ran through her at that thought, and she was shocked to realize it was a delicious shudder, not a fearful one!

"So, girl, you've crossed your wrists," Chris observed. "Then its time for a new pose. Keep your wrists crossed, and lift them high up at an angle. Keep your head down, but move your knees apart as in the nadu pose."

Dianne did as she was told, and that strange emotion in her core intensified. "Like this... Sir?" she asked. He hadn't demanded to be called 'Sir' but somehow it felt appropriate to her.

Chris smiled when he heard her address him in that manner. He also recognized the shy, almost wistful tone of her voice as her role as a submissive was taking form. "Yes, girl. You're doing it almost perfectly. I'm pleased by your obedience. This pose is aptly named as the submit pose. It signifies your willingness to submit to my instructions and commands."

A tiny shiver of thrill ran through her at hearing his praise, but she also realized that he'd said 'almost' perfectly. Swallowing to wet her throat, and holding her pose, she whispered, "You said almost perfectly, Sir. Please help me get it perfect."

"Certainly, girl. In a D/s or Dominant/submissive relationship, there is mutual trust and respect. The Dominant protects, corrects, and cares for the submissive. In turn, acting by choice, the submissive accepts correction, obeys, and serves the Dominant. The fact that you asked for correction speaks well of you. To be perfect, especially in this submit pose, the submissive should be naked." Chris said these words smoothly, in a tone of voice that showed he was merely stating facts.

Something twanged inside Dianne when he told her she should be naked. "Can I voluntarily remove all my clothing in front of my son?" she thought, her tummy tightening with concern. She temporized, "Sir, I'm not certain I can do that."

Chris was not about to force the issue, since he'd stated that they were doing this for a bit of fun. But he couldn't help but point out, "That is, of course, your choice my girl. You serve freely and with no coercion. However, you should be aware that your flimsy negligee is actually hiding nothing from my sight. It is so thin that I can easily see that your areolae are puckered up, and your nipples are stiff and protruding. Your pose has made the hem of the garment ride up, and your puffy, engorged labia are fully in view. I can even see droplets of excitement forming at your slit."

Dianne felt a strange mixture of mortification and arousal as her cheeks burned with renewed heat. She knew that everything he said was true. Before a thought could fully form in her mind, her hands grabbed the bottom of her negligee and lifted. In seconds she'd lifted it off her head and tossed it aside. Crossing her wrists again, she lifted them up in the pose of submission, as she tilted her head down again. Chris truly hadn't expected her to go through with this, so he was glad that she couldn't see him swallow hard in nervous surprise.

Breathing carefully, so his voice would not betray any weakness or anxiety, he asked, "So... you wish to submit to me, girl?"

Her heart jerked in her chest as if it was trying to crash out through her rib cage, but this whole situation was strumming certain chords deep in her core. She didn't know it yet, but she had a deep streak of submissiveness, and Chris was helping it manifest. Trembling, she answered his question. "Y... yes, Sir... I... I... errr... submit."

Chris' pupils dilated, hearing the tremor in her voice. His own heart accelerated as he glanced around the room... seeking... Ah! Perfect! He reached out and grasped one of his father's ties. Using the silken material, he bound his mother's wrists together, hearing her gasp of surprise, which sounded suspiciously like delight. As he secured the tie, he stated, "Very well, girl. I shall see if you are worthy. Stand up." He gently pulled on her wrists, helping her to her feet.

"It's time you learned a new pose. This one is called the 'beautystand' pose. Stand up with your feet together, back straight, hands behind your head, facing straight forward, and elbows pointing out to either side." With wrists bound together, Dianne still had no problem moving her hands behind her head. She was very conscious of her spine, trying to make it as straight as possible. She was not as conscious of the fact that this pose did wonders for the display of her breasts -- making them lift and thrust forward. Chris was very aware of that display, though.

Staring straight ahead, Dianne was not making eye contact. Maintaining the pose occupied her focus, helping her ignore the fact she was fully nude with another person in the room that was not her husband. Her mind was now efficiently blocking out the fact that that person was her son. When he spoke, his deep, manly voice was almost that of a stranger in this mental state she'd entered. When she heard him say, "You have a magnificent body, girl!" - a surge of pride flowed through her and she stood even a little more erect. Her excitement at being appreciated made the muscles in her legs quiver slightly.

"Now, what pose is this?" he asked.

"This pose is beautystand, Sir," she replied.

"Excellent, girl. It pleases me that you are paying close attention." Chris decided to try one more thing before the spell of this amazing day was broken, because he feared that once his mother had time to reflect on what she'd done, she'd forbid them to ever do it again. "There is another pose that is very similar to this one -- the 'display' pose. Keep your arms, head, and back exactly as they are, but move your legs so your feet are more than shoulder width apart."

That move sounded simple to Dianne, so she shifted her right foot far out to the right and centered her torso between her feet. She did it rather automatically, her bound hands still behind her head, a warm spot in her heart at hearing him praise her attention to his orders. But now Chris moved into her line of sight, and it was obvious he was staring at her breasts! Inside her stomach, a flock of butterflies took flight and for a brief moment she wanted to yank her hands from behind her head and try to cover her tits from his view. But that would break the spell, and he'd probably been viewing them since she'd pulled off her negligee, so she held her pose.

Then his gaze traveled down her body, and she felt goosebumps forming in her flesh along that path of scrutiny. When his eyes were focused between her legs, she was mortified as she became aware of how exposed her labia and pussy must be in this stance. As she'd moved her thighs apart, her pussy lips must have stuck to them with sweat enough to be dragged apart. Her arousal scent and juices now had the freedom to escape from her intimate tunnel and perfume the air and anoint her inner thigh. This was clear evidence that, as humiliating as it might be to be examined by him in this manner, she was finding that the whole situation was terrifically exciting.

Then he moved out of sight, walking behind her. She felt that she dare not look around. Along her back and buttocks, goosebumps erupted, almost as if the skin there was feeling his eyes caressing it. Dianne gasped as a thought hit her. "What if he actually touches me? Grabs my ass? Reaches from behind, and runs his hand suddenly along my sopping furrow? I'd probably shriek and jump out of my skin!" So now she waited in that silent room, trembling - afraid that he'd touch her intimately, and also perversely afraid that he wouldn't! Her cheeks felt like they were ablaze.

Her level of disappointment actually surprised her when Chris stepped back into view, leaving her completely untouched. "Seldom have I seen such womanly perfection, girl. I'm honored that you chose to submit to me." His voice seemed even deeper and more manly, and his tone of voice and words were almost like velvet gloves, caressing her. "Assume the tower pose now."

She had to think for moment. "Oh yes... kneel down, knees together, back straight, looking forward, and my bound hands can be on my thighs", she recalled. First bringing her hands from behind her head, she then sank as gracefully as possible into the pose. Again, she desired to please him for showing her things she'd fantasized about. Chris knelt down and unbound the tie from around her wrists.

As he did this, Dianne's pupils dilated with... some strange emotion... when she noticed that Chris not only had an obvious erection snugged inside his boxers -- but also that where the cock's head was located, the material was obviously wet with his precum. "So, even though he never touched me, he's definitely aroused by the sight of my body." That thought pleased her, and sent little shock waves of pleasure through her. He took her hand to help her to her feet.

Dropping his persona as the Dominant, Chris said, "You did really great with those positions, Mom. You really got into the proper mindset, it seemed. But we should stop there."

"Oh! Why stop? It's fun," she protested.

"Well Mom, Because beyond poses is stuff like obedience and rewards and stuff like that. I just thought you wanted to know the basics of a few poses, which are fun but not as fun as the rest." He saw a look of disappointment on her face, so he continued, "It's up to you, Mom. If you really fancy learning more, I can show you but you should choose. I'd never make you do anything you don't want to do."

"Well, I think I could learn a little more. Show me what's next and if I don't like it then we can stop, OK?" Since she was standing, she unabashedly assumed the display pose. She rationalized this by thinking, "He's seen every part of me already, so there's nothing left to hide. Maybe this pose will encourage him to continue. I hope so!" Chris watched her display herself voluntarily, opening her thighs to let him see the opened flower of her womanhood.

He grinned at the eagerness in her voice, drank in the sight of her return to the display pose, and his cock throbbed and jerked a little, still confined in his boxers. He could sense her acceptance of the role of submission, and he knew she had a lovely kinky nature, taking all those raunchy photos of herself. But he was aware he'd have to plan his next steps very carefully, to build her trust and libido. He knew it was still too soon for him to touch her in any manner.

Nonetheless, there were others steps they could take. He could perhaps make her crawl on her hands and knees for him. Or he could tie her wrists behind her back and have her walk around behind him, maybe even on a makeshift leash and collar. And it would be fantastic to see her pleasure herself to orgasm as he watched. "Yes, there's plenty of time to build this up slowly," he thought. And then a hazy plan began to form for the future as his thoughts continued, "If I should 'accidentally' discover her photos as I'm looking for some underwear to put on her, I can have her explain why she's making the pictures... and then I can tell her that I'll help her pose."

He realized that she was still almost breathlessly awaiting his decision. He grinned at her and stated, "Very well, my girl. We will explore more... together, and see what kinkiness thrills you." Worked up as much as she was by the evenings revelations and activities, these words alone almost made Dianne climax. She eagerly awaited his next lesson.

12