Mother and Son Pt. 02

Story Info
Would she regret last night?
5.5k words
4.7
43.2k
82
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,258 Followers

Chris didn't want to press his luck too far and too fast. After all, this was not some college co-ed. This was his mother. So he'd told her, "I think that is enough training for one evening, girl. We'll continue in the morning, if you're still eager. Good night."

With that, he took his raging hard-on into his bedroom and jacked off to the remembered sight of his mother in the display pose. After shooting his load, he fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, he was groggy as he woke up. "Was that all a dream?" he muttered to himself, running his hands through his hair. "Did I really do that with Mom?" he thought, as he dragged on some clothes. "If it wasn't a dream, is she horrified at what she did? After a good nights sleep, she might be shocked by her actions -- and take it out on me." He felt a little queasy as he wandered down the stairs.

He found her in the kitchen, wearing her usual bathrobe, and moving about preparing breakfast. His heart sank a little, figuring the spell had been broken. He steeled himself to be blasted with accusations and recriminations.

Hoping to mitigate any possible wrath, he tried a normal greeting. "Good morning, Mom."

When she heard his voice, she immediately turned to face him. To his surprise, she quickly unbelted her bathrobe, shrugged out of it and tossed it aside. She was completely naked underneath it. Dropping to her knees, she placed herself in the submit pose, saying, "Good morning, Sir. I submit to you. Please tell me if I'm doing this pose correctly from memory."

It felt as if the kitchen floor tilted under his feet, since his whole existence seemed completely topsy-turvy at that moment. Recovering as best he could, he stepped closer to examine her. After a moment, he deepened his voice and said, "Put your back a little straighter, your arms up at more of an angle, and your head tilted down just a little more." As she made those minute adjustments, he noticed her crossed wrists. Reaching into a kitchen drawer, he pulled out a length of string and symbolically bound her wrists together. Her sharp intake of breath as he did this spoke volumes to him about her readiness to submit. He stepped behind her and ran the pad of his index finger up her spine, pleased to see goosebumps forming. He then placed his hands on top of her shoulders, and slid them toward the center. Letting his thumbs touch each other behind the nape of her neck and his index fingers touch each other in front, he said ritualistically, "I accept your submission."

She shivered deliciously, hearing that. "Thank you, Sir. May I continue preparing breakfast?"

"Yes, you may."

"Should I dress, Sir?" she asked timidly.

He answered her question with a question of his own. "Are you cold, girl?"

"No, Sir, I'm not. The kitchen is nice and warm." When he said nothing else, she understood that she was not to dress.

Chris poured himself a cup of coffee and sat, sipping it and studying his mother's lovely body as she went through the motions of gathering the fruits and cereals for their breakfast. At first, she seemed a little shy about being nude in her kitchen, especially with him watching. But by the time she sat down at the table, being naked felt more comfortable to her. Her pussy was out of sight beneath the table, but her tits were completely visible, and she made no special arm movements to hide them. Glancing at her son, she could see him studying her with avid interest. Her heart sped up as she wondered what he might be thinking or planning. She felt the telltale twitching of her pussy muscles, signaling the onset of her arousal at the possibilities.

"Is there anything important you have to do today?" Chris asked, conversationally.

She wondered if this was a trick question, but decided to give a straight, respectful answer. "After breakfast, I'll need to go grocery shopping, Sir."

Chris smiled as a plan took shape to ease his mother more into submission. "I'll choose what you'll wear, and I'll go along with you today." He was pleased to see her eyes widen in surprise.

"Y... y... yes, Sir," she stuttered. She usually dressed conservatively when doing errands like that, and she was a little apprehensive about what he'd have her wear.

When they reached her bedroom, Chris looked in her closet, sliding hangers back and forth. Finally, he chose a blouse and a short skirt. "These should do," he declared.

The selection was not too outre, but Dianne blushed, asking, "Umm, Sir? What about a bra and panties?"

"Your breasts are perfect. I see no need for you to trap them in a bra. Hmm... Panties. What drawer are they in?" He knew full well which drawer, but pretended ignorance.

"The middle right one, Sir. Shall I fetch a pair?" she responded.

"No, I'll get them." He opened the drawer and pulled out a couple, examining them. As he did so, he saw her photos, but said nothing about them right at that moment.

Selecting a silky light blue pair of panties, he handed them to her. "You may wear these." As she started to lift her foot to step into them, he said, "No, not like that. Push them up inside your pussy, leaving only a little of their waistband hanging out between your labia, girl."

Dianne looked shocked. "Shove them inside me? Here? Now? While you're watching?"

"You should never hide your body from your Dominant, girl. You should be proud to show it, and proud of the fact that he wants to see it," Chris told her. He watched her chin go up, almost defiantly, but he also noticed her nipples stiffening with mild arousal. Diane looked down as she carefully spread her labia apart and began pressing the blue material up inside herself. Her cheeks flamed as she imagined what her son... no... her Dominant... was seeing. Strangely, when she'd finished inserting the panties as instructed, she found herself in no hurry to close her thighs back together.

But she really did have to buy groceries, so she finally stood up and put on the clothing he'd selected. As they walked to the car, she felt her unrestrained breasts swaying more than normal with her body movements, making her tits rub sensuously against the silky material of the blouse. Although that felt weird at first, she quickly began enjoying the sensation. It made her feel quite feminine.

When they were in the car, Chris told her, "Slide your skirt up and part your thighs enough so I can see your panties sticking out." Blushing light pink, she complied. "And undo the top button of your blouse." Her blush deepened as opening that button revealed more of her cleavage, lacking the usual coverage afforded by her bra.

As she drove, they had the car windows open and the breeze entered her blouse, caressing her breasts, and also washed over her exposed crotch. Her embarrassment faded gradually and she realized that she felt amazingly sexy now.

At the store, while Dianne began looking at produce, Chris said, "I'll be right back." He parted from her and went to the pet supplies section. Using his hands as a gauge, he found a nice leather dog collar that would fit her neck well. Taking that and a leash, he went to the self-checkout machine and purchased them, then went out and placed them in the car. He wanted to surprise her with them, and see how she reacted. To his mind, it was a small investment, even if she rejected the notion.

He went back inside the store, and helped her shop. As she reached up and down to get items off the shelf, her lovely breasts shifted freely inside her blouse. This made her nipples rub against the silky material more erotically. She felt her pussy reacting, and was actually glad she had panties stuffed up inside her, blocking and absorbing what would otherwise be leaking down her thighs. As Chris knelt down next to her, reaching far back in a lower shelf for an item she needed, his head was near her waist. Inhaling, he murmured, "You smell delightful."

When the statement registered with her, Dianne gasped, blushed, and quickly glanced all around them, wondering if anyone had heard him. "My scent! The panties must be acting like a kind of a wick, exposing my pussy's lubrication to the air," she thought. Taking a careful sniff, she became aware that she too could smell that aroma. "I'm giving off signals like I'm in heat," her thought continued. "Anyone nearby will know!" She was mildly mortified at first, and instinctively hunched her shoulders as if she could make herself less visible.

Chris straightened up and whispered in her ear, "That's way more sexy than any expensive perfume you could buy. Any man encountering that scent would be thrilled to go down on you, you know."

That statement shifted Dianne's embarrassment into a strange sense of pride. She believed Chris's words. He was a man, and he'd just obliquely stated that he'd be thrilled to... place his mouth... down there! That any man would! Without thinking about what she was doing, she straightened back up, thrusting out her chest, and even widened her stance. As her thighs moved farther apart, more scent wafted into the air around them. Dianne felt a lot more sexy than she'd felt in a long time. She walked near other people, especially the men, As they finished their shopping, she was almost disappointed that they had to head home.

After they'd put away the groceries, it was time for lunch. They worked together in the confines of the kitchen, and Dianne was very aware of his masculine proximity. Almost as aware as she was of the fact that under her skirt she was naked except for a little bit of the material of her panties dangling from between her labia. When she tucked her skirt under herself to sit at the table, she was certain the back of it would become damp.

As they finished, she moved the few dishes to the sink and then stood near the table again. There she waited, shifting from one foot to the other, wanting Chris to acknowledge her and give her some order. She considered dropping into the pose of submission again, but it didn't feel right to try to force the issue. After all, she'd submitted this morning before breakfast, and he'd accepted her submission, so the best she could do was wait patiently.

Chris had been watching her, aware of the emotions warring inside her, so he broke the silence. "Remove all your clothing except the panties, girl," he told her. He thought, "It's time we take a tiny step forward. And her scent is such a turn-on... I have to see what she tastes like, but still not spook her into fleeing." He knew from his experiences at college that it was important to establish trust by small advances -- moving too fast might crash them both headlong into a hard limit and ruin things.

He was pleased to see her disrobe in the kitchen without hesitation. Once her clothes were off, and she was looking at him again, he said, "Assume the display pose, girl." Dianne first went into beautystand pose, standing straight up with her hands behind her head and her elbows out to the sides. Then she remembered the display pose's difference, and moved her legs so that her feet were more then shoulder width apart. In that pose, she couldn't see the piece of the soaked panties dangling from between her labia. But Chris could.

"I'm going to pull those panties out of you now, girl. Hold very still," he told her.

As he reached toward her, Dianne tried to hold very still, as she'd been commanded. But her nervousness made her legs tremble. "Is he going to touch me? Down there? If he does, what should I do? What will I do? Oh god... I'm so nervous... and so excited!" flashed through her mind. She looked out into the distance straight ahead as his arm and hand moved out of sight beneath her. All of the skin sensors of her inner thigh seemed to be on high alert, reporting the heat radiating from his hand. She felt a tug, and then the unmistakable sensation of something... yes, material... yes, those panties she'd inserted... being oh so slowly drawn out of her pussy. "He's sure taking his sweet time doing this," she mentally moaned.

Dianne's wonderful scent got stronger and stronger, as Chris freed more and more from the depths of her hot, wet pussy. He enjoyed the way her thighs quivered, and the sound of her heavy breathing as the sodden cloth slithered across her pussy lips. He deliberately only touched the material of the panties, not her skin. He wanted her to yearn for his touch... to get to the point of practically begging him for it.

The panties finally slipped free. He held them up in her line of sight and watched her pupils dilate when she saw how wet they now were. Her cheeks blossomed a shade between pink and red as she noted the evidence of how turned on she'd gotten, obeying him.

Speaking of obeying him, Chris now instructed her, "Open your mouth, girl." The quality of his 'commanding voice' thrilled her so much she got goosebumps on her arms as she immediately opened her mouth. She had an inkling of an idea of what was coming next. She was half right.

Even the part of the panties that had dangled free from her pussy lips was soaked with her juices, albeit not as much as the other end that had been deep inside her the entire time. So as Chris placed about a quarter of the material of the panties into her mouth, starting with the formerly free end, Dianne experienced that familiar, earthy, spicy, sexy taste of hers that she'd sampled many times. "Suck!" he commanded, and she started sucking. This is what she'd expected him to do with them.

But then Chris placed about a quarter of the material from the other end into his own mouth, and obviously started sucking on it, tasting the depths of her essence. Dianne was shocked, because her husband never went down on her, and showed no inclination to taste those particular fluids of hers. And here was Chris, sucking those same fluids with an expression of satisfaction and delight. As they each savored Dianne's intimate nectar, Chris gestured with a hand signal that she should engulf more of the panties with her mouth, as he did the same. A fresh wave of taste greeted their taste buds as more material of her panties disappeared into their mouths.

Their faces slowly moved closer and closer. Finally, their lips touched. Dianne's eyes widened. "Is he kissing me?" she wondered. But then she felt his lips part and the material of her panties continued entering her mouth, obviously propelled by his tongue. "Oh! He's feeding me! Making me take all of my panties into my mouth!" she realized. She blushed because she was so thoroughly enjoying this kinky behavior. "I'll probably think of all this every time I wear these panties," she told herself.

"Now keep those in your mouth until I tell you to remove them. Understand?" he asked. She made a muffled sound and nodded. "Go fetch a bath towel and bring it to me," he ordered. When she returned with it, he folded it over a few times and placed it on the seat of the sofa. "You were a good, obedient girl today, and I think you deserve a reward," he informed her. "Sit on the towel, spread your legs apart, and masturbate yourself to orgasm."

Since her mouth was full she couldn't protest or ask for a clarification, but her eyes signaled the unspoken question, "While you watch??" He merely nodded, his body language reinforcing his position of dominance.

Diane was conflicted. On the one hand, she knew that Chris had seen all of her body already. But on the other hand, masturbation was such a private act that the very thought of doing it before the eyes of anyone else was... well, rather mortifying. However, she'd just seen him sucking on the juices from her panties -- in effect, savoring her taste, which was exciting. And this was to be her 'reward' for being so good, he'd said. There was something about the quality of his voice... that firm tone of command... of being expected to be obeyed... that touched something deep in her core. Shyly, she kept her knees fairly close together as she began to obey his command. Tentatively, she used her fingers to stroke her outer labia, not daring at that moment to look at him, lest she lose her courage.

For some strange reason, her skin there seemed extra sensitive, and that light touch of her fingers caused such a sensation that she felt goosebumps forming on her arms and legs. She continued stroking, and it felt so good that her knees began moving apart, opening to give her hand better access. Some of her strokes pressed the flesh that covered the area of her clit, and that hidden nub throbbed with delight. Her fingers glided into her furrow, plowing her outer labia aside and touched the warm, moist tissues that had been hidden. With her eyes closed, she tried to sigh happily at the welcome pleasure, but the sound was muffled. When Chris's fingers touched her lips, she opened her mouth without making eye contact and watched her blue panties being pulled out. Now she was free to become more vocal.

Trying to gather up some of her up-welling fluids one handed was a little frustrating, so, ignoring that she had an audience, she used her other hand to splay her labia apart. Now her fingers were able to dip into the nectar flowing from her honey pot, and carry the fragrant fluids up across her pee hole to anoint the area of her clit. Touching softly, rubbing gently, those fingers coaxed the tiny pinkish rod of her clit to begin peeking out of its hood. It's head was a little too sensitive for direct contact yet, so Dianne rubbed the clit's hidden shaft through its protective hood.

With her knees fully apart, and all of her gleaming sex on display between the fingers holding her labia open, she slipped a finger past her vaginal ring and into the hole it surrounded. Moaning as her finger played in her depths, she quickly added a second finger, and began finger fucking herself. As she did this, with each deep thrust of her fingers, her palm gently mashed against her clit, making her gasp at that contact. Soon her hips were adding to the action, churning and humping up against her hand as if she was fucking those fingers, working herself toward a release.

Now she found that her clit was ready, and wanted more contact. Using the hand that heretofore had been spreading her labia apart, she wet those fingers and began massaging both the exposed shaft and head of her swollen, turgid clit. Her humping action intensified as she groaned, straining toward an orgasmic explosion. "Yes, cum for me, girl," Chris said. Dianne's eyes flew open -- she'd quite forgotten he was watching. There was an instant where she almost stopped herself and slammed her thighs back together. But his timing was perfect... she was so lost in her lust that her body demanded that her building climax find release. Also, Chris's expression was one of complete approval and acceptance.

Dianne already knew she had a streak of exhibitionism, since she was thrilled as she took those photos for her husband. That exhibitionism took over now. Looking into Chris's eyes, her own eyes went a little out of focus as, moaning loudly, she fucked and rubbed herself to an explosive orgasm. As she cried out in bliss, with wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her, she found that she couldn't or didn't want to stop yet. Chris watched as she unabashedly raised her hips, jammed three fingers inside herself, and diddled her clit region with rapid side to side finger movements of her other hand. Her scent wafted into his nostrils as he watched her eyes roll partially up in their sockets as she came hard again, and then collapsed in a brief faint. Her fingers remained inside her, gripped by the contractions rippling along her muscular internal tunnel.

When Dianne regained consciousness, she pulled her fingers out and without thinking, brought them to her mouth, cleaning them with her lips and tongue. She was in the process of doing this when she noticed that Chris was holding her pictures, studying them with a huge smile on his face. "I noticed these earlier when I opened your drawer to select the panties that you 'wore' when we went grocery shopping." Mortified, she started to stammer out on explanation, but he continued, "These are lovely -- absolutely lovely. And you look like you really enjoyed taking them. Did someone help you?"

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,258 Followers
12