Mother and Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N... n... no, Sir. I have a tripod, and a... and a remote trigger for the camera. I can then print them out on my printer," she murmured.

"And you make them because you like seeing your body like this?" he asked.

"No. Well... yes... I do like seeing how they turn out, I admit. I have fun making them. But I really make them for your father to take for these long stints that he's away from home. To... to... well, to remember me by, and to help him get through these long times apart." She was blushing fiercely.

"Excellent," Chris stated. "I approve wholeheartedly. You have a fantastic body, girl. You should be proud of how lovely you are, and how responsive your body is." He looked at the images again. "It would probably be easier if you didn't have to go to the trouble of setting up a tripod and trying to best place yourself for each picture. It'll be faster if I help you."

"If... you... help... me?" she repeated. "You mean, you want to take pictures of me doing things like that?"

"I not only want to... I will. Stay right as you are. Tell me where your camera is and we'll give it a try right now," he ordered her.

She barely had time to compose her thoughts before he was back with the camera. Her eyes weren't focused on anything in particular and her hands were still caressing her body -- one at her pussy and the other at her breasts, sending ripples of post-orgasmic pleasure through her. Chris snapped the first picture as he noticed that lovely faraway look in her eyes. The sound of the camera jerked her back to reality and her body reacted reflexively. Her left arm went across her chest, hiding both tits, and her right hand cupped her pussy covering it. She blushed.

"Perfect," Chris commented, taking a picture. "You look like a woman surprised in the act of pleasuring herself."

"That's how it feels, with you looking at me through that camera," she murmured shyly.

"You can delete any images you feel aren't good enough," he informed her. "Now cup a breast for me, and open your pussy lips. You look so fantastic that we need to preserve this moment."

Rather reluctantly, she obeyed, shivering a little as her fingers pried her labia apart and she felt the cooler air touch her still moist most private area. As her other hand moved to cup her breast, it revealed her swollen nipple, thrusting forward by the crinkled, puckered areola that surrounded it. He found a good angle, framed the shot and took a picture.

The camera had a display that allowed a quick review, so he looked at the results, and then showed her. Still feeling a little abashed and reluctant, she glanced at the image. Then her eyes widened and she stared at it, her lips forming an 'O' of surprise. It was one of the most erotic photos of her she'd seen yet. Chris was either very lucky, or he had a great eye for composition. "It's fantastic, Sir!" she gushed happily, since it would have probably taken her an hour of trial and error to get such a sexy shot, if she could have at all.

"I'm glad you like it, girl," he responded, grinning. "Now use both of your hands to hold your pussy as open as possible with two fingers inside it and grin at me, looking down your torso between your breasts." Blushing, but also letting her strong sense of exhibitionism take control, she did as she was told. It helped if she blocked the thought that he was her son, and just viewed him as an adult male that she must obey. He took another very salacious picture of her, making certain that her pussy, tits and face were clearly in focus.

"A sexy woman like you must have a dildo," he stated. "Go fetch it." From earlier pictures, he knew she had several, but he didn't care which one she used. She only took a minute to retrieve one and started to hand it to him. "Girl, we don't want my hand in the picture," he admonished her. "This has to look like you're taking these pictures the way you've done in the past. You'll use it on yourself."

Of course he was correct, and she was embarrassed to appear so eager to have him fuck her with the dildo. She'd offered it subconsciously, with her body now starting to desire his touch, even with a piece of rod-shaped silicone rubber. Now, following his instructions, she got on her back and began fucking herself with the dildo. Her shyness had evaporated, leaving behind an emotional blend of desire, lust and horniness. The dildo soon got slick with her juices, and she teased her clit softly with one finger of her free hand. Given her current mood, that was enough to trigger another climax, and Chris took several pictures in quick succession, trying to catch the best image of her shuddering release.

Barely giving her time to catch her breath, he told her to roll over and place her knees under her torso, raising her butt high and resting her head and shoulders on the surface of the sofa. It was fortunate that her pussy juices made the end of the dildo very slippery, because at Chris's command she pressed the silicone rod against her butt hole and pushed. She had to rotate and wiggle the dildo to press it through her anal ring, but succeeded. "Spread your knees farther apart, and start fucking your butt with the dildo," Chris ordered. Dianne had often played with her ass hole, so she gleefully acquiesced.

It was so exciting, fucking her 'naughty hole' while he watched, that she began moaning. "Now take your free hand and shove at least three fingers into your sloppy cunt, woman," he said loud enough to be understood in her highly aroused state. In seconds, she had three fingers jammed into her honey pot, and was now fucking both holes -- one with the dildo, and the other digitally. As her fingers plunged in, her palm slapped against her still swollen clit, sending shock waves of pleasure coursing through her. Chris took a few more pictures. Dianne's frenzied hand movements drove her quickly to a toe-curling orgasm, resulting in her flopping onto her side, sweating and panting, eyes closed. That too was a lovely pose.

Chris had to wait for several minutes for her to recover enough to obey the next thing he had in mind. "Now we'll go out onto the back deck," he informed her. "You can leave the dildo here, and suck your fingers clean as we go." He offered her a hand to help her up, which she grasped with her free hand as she sucked greedily at her aromatic fingers.

Dianne was not worried about walking outside naked, since her yard was secluded from any neighbors, allowing her to garden nude when the weather was nice, like today. When they reached the deck railing, Chris checked a section for smoothness. "This should be a sexy pose," he told her. "Bend over the railing here, and let your head and torso dangle down. Then bring your hands through the uprights on either side and grasp the backs of your knees."

Giggling softly, she took the pose, grateful that her 36D breasts were still firm enough that they didn't droop much even with her torso upside down. He took several pictures from slightly different angles, knowing they could later debate which was the best of them. She was imagining how her butt, sex and legs must appear with her body posed like this, and found it exciting. It was also a comfortable pose, braced on the railing in this manner. Therefore, when he said, "Stay just like that," she was more than happy to obey. The sun and the breeze felt refreshing.

Meanwhile, Chris went back inside to grab the handcuffs that he'd seen in earlier pictures. She'd hidden them in her closet, but he'd discovered them weeks ago. He brought them, along with their key, out onto the deck. Positioning the handcuffs at her wrists, he closed them with their characteristic ratcheting sound before Dianne could react. The short chain connecting the handcuffs crossed the backs of her knees, preventing her ability to take her wrists back out through the railing uprights, trapping her in the pose.

In her self-play sessions and taking pictures of herself, Diane liked using the handcuffs when she could. She fantasized about being a sexy captive of some unknown person or people. So she wasn't upset about being secured like this, but then she thought about trying to explain such a picture, so she spoke up. "Sir, I couldn't possibly get into this position by myself for a picture," she mildly protested.

"You're correct, girl. But I don't have you like this for a picture."

She was confused by his statement, and her brow furrowed in thought. But moments later she felt his hands grasp her hips, and then his tongue lapping at her slit. She moaned, unable to stifle herself. She felt his lips sucking her labia into a stretch. "He's eating me out!" she realized, groaning with pent-up needs. "And... and... oh my god! He's really good at it!" She gasped and moaned, bouncing a little on her feet as his tongue lapped eagerly at her slit and then penetrated deep into the source of her juices. Seeing him enjoy himself earlier, sucking her fluids out of her sodden panties was wonderful. But having his mouth, lips and tongue in full contact with her pussy, sucking and drinking her nectar right from its source was... was indescribably fantastic!

She tried to hold back her impending orgasm as long as she could, but he was fully in control, and he would not be denied the taste of her sweet cum right from her honey pot, whose walls were churning on his penetrating tongue. She wanted to howl as the wave of her climax started crashing through her, the internal muscle contractions spewing her essence into his eager suction. But she was afraid if she howled out loud, the neighbors might investigate, so she transformed the howl into an earthquake of shivers and shakes that made the railing creak softly.

He sucked and drank, and when she gave an exhausted sigh and her muscles went slack, he lovingly licked her furrow and labia clean before undoing the handcuffs and helping her back up off the railing. Her knees threatened to buckle, and he chastised himself for not having the foresight to have a mat or blankets on the deck to ease her down upon. He gave himself a mental excuse, grinning. "I never expected her to cum that hard." But he scooped her up in his arms and carried her back inside, and helped her down onto the towel they'd positioned earlier. But this time he got onto the sofa with her, forming his thighs, hip, lower torso and one arm to act as a backrest for her. She rested, cradled in his embrace as the post-orgasmic aftershocks gradually ebbed.

He was silently holding her, and as she recovered, she felt she should say something. She wasn't sure exactly what would be appropriate, given how this day had progressed. Finally, she gathered her courage and gently said, "We should do that again sometime."

He grinned, having waited to hear how she was handling this escalation. He responded, "Do what? Take pictures? Restrain you? Eat your pussy?"

Her cheeks turned scarlet, but with downcast eyes, she murmured, "Yes, Sir."

12