Mother and Son Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went to look. "Wait a sec," said Leana. "Can I see that?" Steve handed her the phone and she held it to her face with both hands.

This gave Steve a heart-pounding opportunity. "What is it?" he asked, as he leaned in to look at the photo over her shoulder. He eased his hips forward and his hard-on brushed against her ass. Steve was too tall to land it where he wanted, right in the plumpest meat.

So he pulled away again, fractionally, and bent his knees enough to shave two inches off his height. He could practically hear his trunks ripping under the strain of his fully upright dick as it throbbed, throbbed, throbbed. "What do you see?" he asked again.

Leanna shifted her weight to her left leg and snugged back into him, making perfect, solid contact with his cock. This time, her ass was at the exact right height. If his dick was free, he could have—hewould have—slipped it through the hole in her shorts and rubbed it all over her bare ass, her skin against his underside and the soft yet inflexible denim of her shorts constraining him tight from topside.

"Here," she said, pointing to the screen. "Hah! I don't think that was supposed to happen..." Her voice had taken on the rough edge of fine-grit sandpaper.

Steve studied the photo and saw what his mother was referring to. The triangle of her bikini had slipped to the side of her left tit just so, revealing the chestnut-brown ellipsis of her nipple.

"Oh, hah, yeah," agreed Steve, as he and Leanna ground crotch to ass very, very, slowly. "Better watch for that next time..." his voice was dropping toward what anyone would rightly characterize as a guttural whisper.

Leanna looked down at her chest and Steve looked too, over her left shoulder. He could see his mother's eyes were half closed as she slid her hands up her belly to her tits, where she proceeded to tug and shift the triangles of her bikini over her nipples, hard under the fabric.

Steve's own eyes were drooping and his shoulders were rolling forward, taking on a bit of that familiar, hunched shape as his upper body was tugged inward, the invisible strings of his base, animal need bending his entire frame around his core. Something was brewing in his balls.

"I'll set the next one up while you get into position," said Leanna. She rocked forward to separate their bodies.

Steve didn't say anything. He was in a mindless, heavy-lidded, slack-jawed trance. But the sudden departure of ass-warmth that had been surrounding his cock moments before spurred him to move.

He walked slowly toward the appointed place. With his back to Leanna, he had just enough time to flip down the waistband at the front of his trunks. The turndown exposed the head of his hard dick to the open air.

Steve turned to face Leanna, who was now looking through the phone to set up the shot. Her gasp was short and sharp, and Steve knew she could see his flush dickhead peeking over the top of its nylon enclosure.

Steve continued to look down at himself as he carefully worked his legs and feet into the proper position. As he shifted and tweaked his stance, he could see a bubble of pre-cum welling up from his cock slit. He put his hands on his hips, puffed out his chest, and looked up, up and away.

"Ready?" he asked his mother, his voice strong and clear.

"Yes, it's... it's good. It's just right. Oh, don't you look wonderful? My baby boy... my hero."

Leanna stepped from behind the phone and approached him. Steve kept his hero gaze trained on a corner of the cedar beam that spanned the far side of the cottage, his visual reference for maintaining the proper look for the photo. The muscles in his face were jumping.

His mother pressed into him. He felt her right hand on his shoulder. Her left hand on his chest. Her tits pillowing his elbow.

Once in position, Steve and his mother stopped all movement but for their breathing. Their heavy breathing. Their breath hot.

His mother whispered up to him. "One more thing to make this re-enactment exactly as it should be...exactly as it should have been..."

And so, apart from the guttural grunts, moans, groans, squeals, exhalations and exclamations, those were the last words either of them spoke until after they'd fucked each other into a glistening pile of jumbled limbs entwined before the fire, where they slept in a dreamless Christmas heap for two straight hours before waking to ravenous hunger.

To get there, Leanna started by gliding her right hand up from Steve's shoulder to the back of his head. She pulled him down gently yet firmly, implacably, down to where her mouth waited, lips shining and open, and they began to kiss.

Steve lowered his arms, which allowed Leanna to push her body up tight against his side, pinning his left arm between them. It was like filling a vacuum. From her knee to her collarbone, there was not a measurable volume of air between their bodies. She ground her mons into the sharp carpal bone of his trapped wrist.

Leanna dropped her left hand from Steve's chest and thumbed pre-cum all over his exposed dickhead as they kissed deeper and deeper. She one-handed the waistband of his swimsuit until it was below his balls and then raked her fingernails up and down the underside of his shaft. They kept kissing and kissing and not breathing.

Finally, Steve pulled back from her face and they both took big gulps of air and looked down to watch her hand at work on his erection. Steve could feel her thigh muscles quivering against him with the effort of rubbing her pussy on his wrist. Steve made a fist and angled it up between her legs, giving her a larger mass to get off on.

He reached up with his free hand and wiggled his fingers under the bikini fabric covering her left tit, pinching her nipple between the backs of his fingers. When he pulled his fingers away he took the bikini with him, freeing the nipple.

He didn't want her bikini to come off completely. In fact, he didn't want her other nipple uncovered at all. He wanted the glimpse. The asymmetry. He wanted to see her in disarray.

They resumed kissing, devouring tongues and lips and bashing teeth. While Leanna humped his fist, Steve slipped his right hand through the hole in the back of her shorts, ripping it wider. He took a fistful of her ass and rolled it in his fingers over and over, sure to leave a bruise.

They turned into each other, full-on face to face. Steve didn't realize how uncomfortable it had been with his head turned over his left shoulder for so long until he was straightened out like this, and suddenly he felt in his kissing muscles a renewed vigour. He plowed his face down into his mother's.

They extracted their arms from between each other to allow as much body-to-body contact as possible. Steve now used both hands to grip his mother's ass cheeks and heave her body up and into himself, while Leanna held onto his shoulder blades, piercing his back with her cranberry nails. They writhed and sucked face.

Suddenly Leanna dropped through Steve's arms to her knees, yanking Steve's swimsuit to the floor and inhaling two-thirds of his dick in one smooth motion. Steve looked to the ceiling, set his jaw, closed his eyes and groaned, just like in the goddamn movies. From there, for the next 90 seconds, it was just the glottal slurp and smack of a man's dick getting sucked for all it was worth.

Next on the agenda was cunnilingus.

Steve pulled his mother's face off his dick and knelt on the floor in front of her. First, he kissed and licked the sweat-infused cock slobber off her lips and chin, then he guided her to lay back on the warped linoleum floor. It was awkward, and Leanna's left foot flailed out as they arranged themselves, knocking into the leg of the kitchen table and sending the stack of books tumbling over the far side of it. No harm done—although his phone was mixed up in the mess.

Steve kicked his swim trunks the rest of the way off and loomed over his mother's crotch with a crazed hunger. His dick bobbed wildly in the air. He pulled her shorts down and threw them. Then he went to work.

It was insane. It was madness. He'd poked his tongue around inside Rachel's slit from time to time and diddled her clit with his lips, and she liked it well enough (it seemed to Steve, anyway, who for his part didn't mind putting in the time)—but this—this—this was on a whole different level.

Steve wagged and nodded his head all up and down and side to side between his mother's legs. He stretched his tongue in all directions, hooking it this way and that, and pushed his nose deep into the stinking, hairy chaos. He could feel her hands on his head trying to hold him back. He was coming at her too strong, but he couldn't help himself. He was starving for her pussy.

He wrapped his arms around her legs to hold her in place and felt the blood pulsing, her thigh muscles straining fit to snap. Her juice spurted out of her and onto his face, and the more he drank, the more it flowed. He was drowning in it. He couldn't breathe. He didn't want to breathe. He heard her yelps and cries above him through the muffling fog of his desperate hunger for his mother's engorged sex meat.

Leanna hauled on Steve's ears, dragging him up her belly and into the flattened valley between her tits. Without even the nominal support from the bikini, her left breast sluiced down her side. Steve scooped her tit flesh into his hand and attacked her nipple with his lips. She twined her fingers in his hair.

He reached his left arm up to her face and wriggled his first and second fingers into her mouth. She bit down hard and the pressure carried through his arm, up his neck and into his own jaw as fast as an electric current, causing him to clamp his own teeth around her nipple. She yipped and yanked his head from her chest.

He ground his body against her as he humped his way to her face, finally positioning himself for deep, deep penetration. He reached down to line himself up. His mother's hands slapped over his shoulders and she gripped him fiercely in preparation for his powerful entry.

He pushed in as far as he could go with that first thrust and held himself there, back arched, his mother's body taut as a piano wire beneath him... holding... holding...

...and then stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke. And more, and more, and more.

Until Steve came, gasping, and then collapsed, his body melding into his mother's in a flesh-made Mobius strip.

***

They sat at the table naked and devoured a vat of ketchup-covered mac and cheese right from the pot, chased down with their last bottle of red. Their faces were bright and flush. Sex smells swirled about whenever they shifted their weight. Conversation was minimal.

After dinner Steve packed for the next day's drive home while Leanna showered. When he went to Leanna's room to pack for her, he found himself staring at a bra and three pairs of fresh panties untouched at the bottom of her bag.

Steve went to the bathroom and stepped into the shower behind his mother. Without turning, she backed out of the steaming spray until her ass pressed into his crotch. Steve pumped a fistful of conditioner while his mother rubbed against him. He reached around her and began massaging the coconut-scented goop into her tits and belly.

Leanna scooped conditioner from her chest and shifted to her right so she could reach back and grab Steve's dick. She squished his slippery cock against her left ass cheek and then jacked him against her, swirling her conditioner-coated hand all around him. She twisted her head over her shoulder and their mouths came together.

Steve never could last long when a hand was working his shaft through a glistening sheen of lotion. He groaned his orgasm into his mother's open, hungry mouth.

Before even the last pump of cum was out of his body and dribbling unceremoniously down the drain, Steve was on his knees. He guided Leanna to put her foot on the edge of the tub to open herself to him. She put her left hand in the shower niche and her right hand on his head for balance and then said, "Gentle..."

Steve gripped Leanna by her ass cheeks and eased his face into her pussy. As he sucked the shower water from her lips and pushed his tongue deeper, her tang became more and more pronounced, until tang was all he could taste.

"That's it," said Leanna. "That's it..." She was good at giving direction and Steve was an excellent listener. She came in three minutes.

***

The next morning Steve confronted Leanna on the drive home about her "missing" bra and panties. She laughed gently before saying the words Steve had grown more and more confident were coming his way in one form or another, eventually: "My baby," she said, "I've wanted you in my arms and in my bed and all the way inside me for so long, you have no idea. I fuckingneeded you this weekend. And Rachel, she was never going to—"

"—Shhh. You don't need to." Steve took his mother's hand and they laced fingers over the parking brake.

They were quiet for the next half hour, looking at each other and smiling every once in awhile, until Steve said tentatively, "So, you wanna come back to my place?"

Leanna burst into a combination of equal parts laughter and tears. "Mm-hmm," she nodded, her hands clutched over her chest. "Yes!"

"Whew. That's good," exhaled Steve, "because we just blew past the exit to the airport."

Leanna laughed harder and went for the tissues. She honked her nose clean and looked at Steve with a red, tear-streaked face. "I love you, Steve."

"I love you too, mom."