All Comments on 'Mother and Son Share a Bathroom'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Excellent story. 5stars.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
A romantic love story

Perfect amount of buyers remorse during and after events. Erotic descriptions of body and intimacy that is majestic.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Loved it. Would have preferred a fuller description of her though.

5stars and favourite

HappyEndingsLoverHappyEndingsLoverover 1 year ago

Very nice take on role reversal and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was nice to read something that wasn't cliche. Drivel: "Like a pro"; "pre-cum"; and extorted sex, completely ruins it. Good job!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Well written but I really don't care for the reluctant son/brother stories. They always feel too contrived and totally unbelievable. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mothers always know best.

jk1982jk1982over 1 year ago

Excellent, well written, sensual and beautiful

BigDunk48BigDunk48over 1 year ago

Enjoyable read! Good build up and a great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but you could have done more with the bathroom sharing. I was looking forward to seeing Mom on the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the mother speaks using dialogue straight out of one of those late night movie channel 'fake porn' movies, it pretty much ruins any chance anyone would find this believable.

jafo81jafo81over 1 year ago

Its good I would like more to the story maybe they move to the same bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a nice story although a little short on the sexual side you should have continued until he found a wife and 3 of them having sex together, gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES