Mother and Son Sleep Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With him already having a huge erection, he didn't know how much longer he could stop himself from inappropriately touching her and sexually feeling her. It took all the self-control he had not to have his wicked, sexual way with his mother. It took all the self-control he had not to strip his mother naked after stripping himself naked. As much as he wanted to see his mother naked, he wanted her to see him naked, too. It took all the self-control he had not to sexually force himself on his mother.

He was so tempted to reach up and cup her big breast in the palm of his hand. He wondered what her reaction would be if he did. He was so tempted to finger, pull, turn, and twist her already erect nipple. He was so tempted to reach down and part her pussy lips with his fingertips and rub his mother's clit while fingerfucking her pussy from behind. He was so tempted to feel and squeeze her round, firm ass while slapping her ass. He was so tempted to have forbidden sex with his mother.

"How's that," he asked while practically impaling his mother's nightgown clad ass with his hard, erect, pajama clad cock?

# # #

Just as he never thought he'd ever see his mother's naked tits and her naked pussy, he never thought he'd be in bed with his mother. He never thought he'd be spooning her with his hard, erect cock parting her nightgown clad ass cheeks and nearly buried in her ass. He wondered how far she'd let him go. He wondered if she'd allow him to strip her naked while touching and feeling her everywhere. He wondered if his mother would allow him to have sex with her.

As if penetrating her by wiggling himself inside of her, slowly dry humping her while grinding himself against her, he pushed himself closer to her. Intimately and too sexually personal, already crossing the incestuous line, his erection rested in between his mother's shapely, nightgown clad, ass cheeks. Tempted to do so, he so wanted to push her nightgown aside and remove his cock from his pajamas. Tempted to do so, he so wanted to slide his stiff prick in between the back of his mother's shapely thighs and penetrate the back of her pussy.

'I wish I could fuck my mother. I wish I could stick my prick in her cunt,' he thought. 'I'd love to cum in my mother's pussy.'

Only and again, controlling himself from making a fool of himself, he didn't dare grope his mother. Not wanting to push his luck, he was lucky to be sleeping in the same bed with his sexy, MILF of a mother. He didn't want to prematurely ruin things by making her feel pressured to have sex with him. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. He didn't want her asking him to leave her bed. Instead, biding his time, with his mother already making her sexual intentions known by wearing such a sexy and revealing nightgown, he wondered how this would evolve.

Yet, preoccupied with having sex with his mother, he wondered what she'd do if he tried to have incestuous sex with her. He wondered what she'd do if he tried to make love to her. He wondered what she'd do if he tried to fuck her. He wondered if she'd be submissive enough to allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with her sexy and shapely, naked body. He wondered if she'd be appalled enough to fight him while he aggressively stripped her naked and sexually took what he wanted and needed from her by raping her.

'I'd love to strip my mother naked. I'd love to force myself on her,' he thought. 'I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked body.'

Only, even though he thought of stripping his mother naked, he'd never strip her naked. Even though he thought of raping her, he'd never forced himself on his mother. Even though he'd love to have incestuous sex with his mother, he'd never make her give him sex. He'd much rather that their first sexually intimate time be consensual instead of forced. Forbidden sex between them would be so much better if she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

Yet, the thought of him wrapping her fingers around his erect prick, forcing his cock in her mouth, or sliding his prick in her pussy while she was sleeping, sexually excited him. Impossible for him to explain how it happened, he imagined his mother waking up with dried cum all over her hand and all over her face. He imagined his mother waking up with cum dripping from her mouth and from her pussy. If she suspected that he had sex with her while she was sleeping, she'd never allow him to sleep with her in her bed ever again.

# # #

"That feels good," she said squirming her body more into him while accepting his pajama clad cock deeper in between her nightgown clad ass cheeks.

Obviously, in the way that she didn't resist him being sexually inappropriate with her, she wanted to fuck him as much as he wanted to fuck her. Instead of pushing him away and rebuking him for dry humping her and grinding himself against her instead of spooning her, she moved closer to him while encouraging him to inappropriately touch her. Sending him mixed, sexual signals, yet, they still weren't clear enough for him to make a sexual move on his mother. He needed to be patient.

Perhaps, regretting what he did or didn't do later, whether he made a sexual pass or not while exploring new and forbidden, sexual ground with his Mom, he didn't know what to do. The last thing that he wanted was to ruin the good relationship they enjoyed by sexually pressuring her and making her feel uncomfortable. With her more sexually experienced than him, he'd rather wait for her to make the first move. Then, with the onus of guilt and blame on her for sexually seducing him, he'd have a clear conscience.

With his arm still wrapped around her slim waistline, his hand and fingers were still in contact with the top of her pubic hair. Her heavy and firm D cup breasts still rested on his forearm and on the back of his hand. With his pajama clad cock still pushing against his mother's nightgown clad ass cheeks, he had the sensation of what it would feel like to fuck his mother in her ass.

'I can't believe she's allowing me to finger her pubic hair. I can't believe she's not swatting my hand away,' he thought.

Based on how far he had already gotten with her, if he was to hazard a guess, he'd guess that he'd be having sex with his mother. With all that he had already seen of her sexy and shapely, naked body, it would be inevitable that he'd be having sex with his mother. Nonetheless, difficult to wrap his brain around, she was his mother and he was her son. Yet, with her alone, unprotected, and fair game back in play, if his father can leave his mother for a twenty-something-year-old whore, then he can have sex with his forty-something-year-old mother.

Still, taking two to play, he wished he could fuck her. William wished he could fuck his mother, not necessarily in her ass. Having never fucked anyone in the ass before, fucking his mother in her ass didn't sexually appeal to him. Yet, a long-time sexual fantasy of his, he wished he could make out with his mother. He'd love to French kiss her while touching, feeling, and fondling her big tits.

He wished he could finger her pussy while licking her cunt. He wished he could make love to her while kissing her, touching her, and feeling her everywhere. Then, once he gave her multiple sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue, he'd love to fuck her. He'd love to fuck his mother hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock.

'Oh, William. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Pound my pussy. Fuck your mother's cunt,' he imagined his mother saying while he was on top of her and fucking her.

At the very least, he so wanted to touch her huge breasts, feel her breasts, squeeze her breasts, and fondle her breasts. He so wanted to finger her nipples while humping his mother from behind. Then, as if his mother intuitively read his mind, she took his left hand in her right hand and moved it to her left breast. In the way that he wished he could touch and feel his mother's big tit; with her placing his hand there for him, her left breast was in the palm of his left hand.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can't believe my mother put my hand on her naked breast. I can't believe I'm holding my mother's big tit.'

Barely able to see her through the darkness, he looked at her with sexually excited shock and she looked at him with sexual arousal.

"It's okay to touch me, William. This is how I slept with your father," she said. "This is how I always fell asleep."

Afraid she'd swat his hand away; he didn't dare move his hand. In the way that his erect prick was involuntarily throbbing and pulsating against her nightgown clad ass, he felt her erect nipple pushing against the palm of his hand. Not even daring to move his fingers, he so wanted to pull, turn, and twist her nipple. In the way she was sexually exciting him, he wanted to sexually arouse her. Only, with her just wanting to sleep, he feared he'd make her uncomfortable with his sexual lust and incestuous desire.

"Mom," he said.

Forgetting to call her Emma, Mom was all that he said and all that he could say. He was surprised that she made the sexual move that he wanted to make by putting his hand on her naked breast. If it wasn't bad enough that she allowed him to finger the top of her pubic hair, he couldn't believe she put his hand on her naked breast. Unable to wrap his head around holding his mother's huge, naked tit in his hand, her breast was as soft as it was firm and as heavy as it was big.

# # #

Mother and Son Sleep Together

What started out as just sleeping together quickly turned sexual. With her nightgown caught in her dresser table drawer and pulled wide open when she stood from her vanity bench, he already had seen his mother nearly naked as soon as he entered her bedroom. He saw his mother's naked breasts and her naked pussy. He saw his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe he saw his mother's naked cunt.

Then, with her nightgown opening wide again as soon as she climbed in bed, his mother was practically naked. Now, with him playing with her pubic hair before she moved his hand to her naked breast, shocking him and surprising him again, he wondered what else she'd do. In the way that she moved his hand to her naked breast, he'd love to remove his cock from his pajamas and move her hand to his naked prick. He wondered what she'd do if he filled her hand with his erection.

"You act as if you've never held a naked breast in your hand before, William," she said with a little laugh. "It's just a breast. It's just my tit."

'The same thing could be said about her,' he thought. He wondered again about exposing his prick to his mother. 'You act as if you've never held a naked prick in your hand before, Mother,' he imagined saying to his mother with a little laugh. 'It's just a cock. It's just my dick.'

She amazed him with her immoral immodesty by making the first, sexually incestuous move when agreeing to allow him to sleep with her. She made the next, sexually incestuous move by wearing this sheer and sexually revealing, wide open nightgown. She made the third, sexually incestuous move when she placed his hand on her naked breast. Shocking him and sexually exciting him, he suspected that his mother wanted more than just sleep. He suspected that his mother wanted sex, incestuous sex.

She continued making sexual moves by allowing him to finger her pubic hair while he held her naked breast in his hand. Not stopping him from slowly dry humping her and grinding his erection against her, she allowed him to push his erect, pajama clad cock against her nightgown clad ass while spooning her. Surprising him that they wanted the same, sexual thing, obviously, his mother wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

Suspecting that his mother was taking more sexual advantage of him than he was taking sexual advantage of her, a pawn to her sexual desire, not knowing what else to do, he could only follow her lead. He wondered what she'd do next. Something that he always fantasized happening while masturbating himself, he wondered if she'd feel, fondle, stroke, and masturbate his cock. In the way that he'd love to masturbate his mother, he'd love her to masturbate him. In the way that he'd love to watch her and hear her cum for him, he'd love to cum for his mother.

Hoping she'd masturbate him; while she stared down at his engorged prick, he'd love to watch his mother fingering the head of his cock with her manicured fingers. Wrapping her fingers around his stiff prick, he'd love to feel his mother's warm hand holding and stroking his cock. With him already so very sexually excited, something he had always masturbated over while imagining her naked, he'd love for his mother to give him a motherly hand job. He'd love her to stroke his cock harder and faster. Imagining creaming her hand, he'd love to cum for his mother.

Then, returning the sexual favor, he'd love to masturbate his mother. He'd love to see his mother's naked cunt up close. He'd love to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy while reaching his other hand up to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist her nipples. He'd love to make her as wet as she made him hard. He'd love to give his mother sexual pleasure by giving her multiple, sexual orgasms. He'd love to see her, watch her, and hear her cum.

'Oh, William,' he imagined his mother saying. 'Oh, God, William. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Rub my clit harder. Don't stop fingering me. Fingerfuck my pussy deeper. I'm cumming, William. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming.'

# # #

"Yes, of course, I held a naked breast in my hand before but this is different. This is your breast, Mom, my mother's breast," he said. "To be honest, it's much more sexually exciting to hold your naked breast in my hand than to hold any other women's naked breast in my hand," he said while not concealing his sexual excitement. "There's just something more sexually exciting when seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling my mother's naked tit."

In the way that his cock grew and hardened while pressed against his mother's nearly, naked ass, after he confessed how he felt holding her breast, he felt her nipple hardening and erecting against the palm of his hand. Obviously, unless she was still cold, she was just as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited. He still couldn't believe his mother put his hand on her naked breast. He still couldn't believe that he was holding her huge, D cup breast in his horny hand while spooning her, dry humping her, and grinding his erect, pajama clad prick against her.

With tits, especially big tits, his favorite, female body part, holding her tit while feeling his mother's naked breast was much more sexually exciting than holding and feeling the naked breast of a stranger. Holding her tit, his mother's tit, was more sexually exciting than holding the naked breast of an actress or a celebrity. If he had to pick one tit to hold, he'd choose his mother's tit. Now that he was holding his mother's naked breast in his hand and with her obviously giving him the green light to hold her naked breast, he so wanted to finger her nipple.

"I don't mind you touching me, feeling me, fondling me, and caressing my naked breast, William, just don't finger my nipple," she said turning her head to him on her pillow to look at him. "Okay?"

Questioning and suspecting her motives, she looked at him as if daring him to touch her nipple. Receiving more mixed, sexual signals from his mother, he was confused. He wasn't sure what she wanted, sleep or sex. Obviously, with him already holding her big, naked breast in the palm of his hand, her nipple was off limits.

Seemingly, as if she could read his mind, he couldn't believe she said what he was thinking again. He wondered if her nipples were the only, sexual parts of her that were off limits. With her not saying that he couldn't, does that mean that he could finger her pussy? He'd love nothing more than to rub her clit and fingerfuck her cunt while masturbating his mother.

In the way that he wished his mother would masturbate him, he'd love to masturbate his mother. In the way that he'd love her to watch him cum, he'd love to hear her and watch her have a sexual orgasm. In the way that he'd love to lick her pussy while fingering her cunt, he'd love her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. His sexual fantasy come true; he'd love to cum in his mother's mouth. He'd love to do every sexual thing that his father did with his mother.

"I don't think I should be touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing your breast, Mom," he said suddenly feeling embarrassed that she restricted him from fingering her nipples. "Suddenly, I feel like such a pervert in wanting to have sex with my mother," he said laying his cards on the table by confessing that he wanted to have sex with her.

Ready to return to his room, he moved his hand away from her breast in the way that he moved his fingers away from her pubic hair. It was obvious to him now that she wanted more than just sleep. Calling his bluff, albeit with her playing games that he wasn't privy to the rules, his MILF of a mother wanted sex. Only, he wanted more than just one-time sex. He wanted to have sex with her every day, every morning, and every night. He wanted to make his mother his woman.

To be continued...

12