Mother and Son Sleep Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son sleep and spoon together in the same bed.
4.6k words
4.21
64.2k
66
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and son sleep together in her bed.

Continued from Chapter 1:

"Yes, of course, I held a naked breast in my hand before but this is different. This is your breast, Mom, my mother's breast," he said pausing as if rethinking what he was about to say. "To be honest, it's much more sexually exciting to hold your naked breast in my hand than to hold any other women's naked breast in my hand," he said while not hiding his sexual excitement. "There's just something more sexually exciting when seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling my mother's naked tit," he said while touching, feeling, and fondling his mother's naked breast.

In the way that his cock grew and hardened while pressed against his mother's nearly, naked ass, after he confessed how he felt holding her breast, he felt her nipple hardening and erecting against the palm of his hand. Seemingly reacting to what he confessed, she sexually squirmed in bed. Obviously, unless she was still cold, she was just as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited. If it wasn't enough that he was holding his mother's naked breasts, now he was feeling her erect nipple pushing against the palm of his hand.

If it wasn't enough that he was holding her naked breast, he wanted to finger her erect nipple. An unexpected pleasure, he still couldn't believe she put his hand on her naked breast. If it wasn't enough that he was sleeping in her bed, he still couldn't believe that he was holding her huge, D cup breast in his horny hand. His mother's tit. He always wanted to see his mother's naked tit and now he was holding his mother's naked tit.

He couldn't believe he was not only spooning her but also dry humping her while grinding his erect, pajama clad prick against her. Wishing he could fuck her and cum inside of her, he'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother. He wished he had the audacity to push up her nightgown, pull down her panties, and insert himself inside of her warm, wet cunt. He wondered what his mother would do if he did. Yet, not wanting to pressure her by rushing her, he feared she'd ask him to leave her bed.

With tits, especially big tits, his favorite, female body part, holding her tit while feeling his mother's naked breast was much more sexually exciting than holding and feeling the naked breast of a stranger. Holding her tit, his mother's tit, was more sexually exciting than holding the naked breast of a famous actress or a sexy celebrity. If he had to pick one tit to hold, he'd choose his mother's tit. Now that he was holding his mother's naked breast in his horny hand and with her obviously giving him the green light to hold her naked breast, he so wanted to finger her nipple.

"I don't mind you touching me, feeling me, fondling me, and caressing my naked breast, William, just don't finger my nipple," she said turning her head to him on her pillow to look at him. "Okay? As much as I know you want to, it's enough that I'm allowing you to see and hold my naked breast but please don't finger my nipple. That's just wrong. That's just nasty."

Once again, she said what he was thinking. Questioning and suspecting her motives, she looked at him as if daring him to touch her nipple. Receiving more mixed, sexual signals from his mother, he was confused. He wasn't sure what she wanted, did she want him to finger her nipple or not. Did she want to sleep or did she want him to give her sex. Obviously, with him already holding her big, naked breast in the palm of his hand, her nipple was off limits. Yet, with him horny now, he wondered if sex was off limits, too.

Seemingly, as if she could read his mind, he couldn't believe she said what he was thinking again. He wondered if her nipples were the only, sexual parts of her that were off limits. With her not saying that he couldn't, does that mean that he could finger her pussy? Wondering if she was already wet, he'd love nothing more than to masturbate his mother. He'd love nothing more than to rub her clit and fingerfuck her cunt while masturbating her.

In the way that he wished his mother would masturbate him, he'd love to masturbate her. In the way that he'd love her to watch him cum, he'd love to hear her and watch her have a sexual orgasm. In the way that he'd love to lick her pussy while fingering her cunt, he'd love her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock.

Changing her status from mother to lover, his sexual fantasy come true; he'd love to cum in his mother's mouth. He'd love to do every sexual thing that his father did with his mother. Now that his father was out of the picture and he was home alone with his mother, he wanted to make her his woman.

"I don't think I should be touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing your breast, Mom," he said suddenly feeling embarrassed that she restricted him from fingering her nipples. "Suddenly, I feel like such a pervert in wanting to have sex with my mother," he said laying his cards on the table by confessing that he wanted to have sex with her. "Even though I want to have sex with you, obviously, you don't want to have sex with me. Besides, I'm here to sleep with you and not to have sex with you," he said suddenly feeling ashamed.

Ready to return to his room, he moved his hand away from her breast in the way that he moved his fingers away from her pubic hair. It was obvious to him now that she wanted more than just to sleep. Clearly calling his bluff, albeit with her playing games that he wasn't privy to the rules, his MILF of a mother obviously wanted sex but on her terms. Only, he wanted more than just one-time sex. He wanted a sexual relationship. He wanted to have sex with her every day, every morning, and every night.

# # #

Mother and Son Sleep Together, Ch. 02

William's longtime, sexual fantasy come true; a mother allows her son to sleep with her in her bed

A mother not only allows her son to sleep with her but also to have sex with her.

Chapter 2:

"What's the big deal, William? It's just a breast," she said. "It's just my tits. You sucked on them as a baby. Surely, you must have seen my naked breasts before when I was dressing, undressing, bathing, leaning over you while wearing my nightgown, or sunning out back topless. With us living together, I don't know how you couldn't have seen my naked tits," she said tossing back her long, red hair with a sexy flick of her head.

'She sunned herself outback topless? Where was I? Working? Playing video games? I would have loved to have seen my mother dressing, undressing, bathing, leaning over me while wearing her nightgown, or sunning herself without her bikini top,' he thought. 'I would have loved to see my mother's big, naked tits.'

Obviously, enjoying the feel of his hand on her naked breast, she reached behind her to pull his arm forward and move his hand back to her big tit again. When she moved like that, just before moving his hand on her breast, his hand fell lower. Before she moved his hand back on her naked breast, his fingertips were right on her pussy slit. If it wasn't enough that he was holding his mother's naked breasts before while fingering her pubic hair, now he was touching his mother's pussy slit.

He couldn't believe he was touching his mother's naked pussy. Taking a chance to see what she'd say, instead of moving his hand back to her breast, he played with the tuft of pubic hair that covered her pussy slit. Then, as if dipping his toe in the water to take her temperature, he wanted to dip his finger in his mother's pussy to see if she was wet. He so wanted to cup his mother's cunt while fingering her naked pussy. He so wanted to masturbate his mother.

Wondering if she'd allow him to finger her pussy, rub her clit, and fingerfuck her cunt, he didn't dare ask. Again, wondering if she was wet, he wanted to part the lips of her vagina and finger her pussy to see. In the way that he wanted her to stroke his cock, he wanted to rub her clit while fingerfucking his mother. In the way that he wanted to masturbate his mother, he wanted her to masturbate him. In the way that he wanted his mother to suck his prick, he wanted to lick her pussy while fingering her cunt.

"Sorry, Mom," he said not knowing what else to say.

Happy and sexually satisfied with his consolation prize, he allowed her to move his hand back to her naked breast. She had beautiful breasts, so big, so firm, and so shapely. He couldn't believe she was allowing him to hold her naked breast in the palm of his horny hand. If she wasn't his mother, he'd have a lot to say about feeling her big breast. If she wasn't his mother, he'd be sucking her naked tits and fucking her naked tits. If she wasn't his mother, he'd be cumming all over her naked tits.

It was one thing to cup his mother's naked breast in the palm of his hand but quite another thing to actually have her give him permission to touch, feel, fondle, and caress her big tit. If she'd be willing, he'd love to expose his mother's tits to his friends while making her exhibitionism appear accidental. He'd love to watch one of his friends feeling her tits, fondling her tits, and sucking her tits. If she'd be willing, he'd love to watch her having sex with one of his friends. He'd love to watch her blow his friends as much as he wanted her to blow him.

If she wasn't his mother, he imagined all the sexy, sexual games he'd play with her. He'd have her answer the door for the pizza delivery man while wearing a towel that suddenly fell. He'd have her flash her naked breasts to truckers on the highway. He'd take her to the mall and have her deliberately flash the shoe salesman her panties while he watched. He'd have her change her clothes in the dressing room without closing the curtain all the way. He'd have her accompany him to a nude beach and masturbate herself while a crowd of men watched.

If she wasn't his mother, he'd already be fingering her pussy. If she wasn't his mother, he'd already be licking her cunt. If she wasn't his mother, he'd already be sticking his big dick in her mouth and in her pussy. If she wasn't his mother, he'd be cumming in her mouth and/or in her cunt. If she wasn't his mother, he'd already be making love to her before fucking her. Only, with her his mother, unable to force her, he had more respect for her than that. Nonetheless, he'll be masturbating over this night for the rest of his life.

# # #

"There's no reason to be sorry, William. This is how I slept with your father. When he wasn't playing with my pubic hair, he was holding my naked breast in his hand while I slept. So very comforting, I loved feeling his hands on me,' she said closing her eyes and swooning. "Nothing sexual but as long as you don't finger my nipple, I'd like you to continue holding my breast in your hand," she said popping open her eyes. "And as long as you don't finger my pussy, I don't mind you playing with my pubic hair."

'Did she really want him to hold her naked breast and not want to finger her nipple? Did she really want him to finger her pubic hair and want to not to finger her pussy,' he thought while confused by her mixed, sexual signals?

He so wanted to finger her nipples while masturbating her pussy. He so wanted to masturbate his mother's pussy. He so wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother.

Abandoning one to feel the other, he continued caressing his mother's left breast while careful not to finger her nipple. Taking turns, in between feeling, squeezing, and fondling her naked breast, he reached his hand down to finger her pubic hair. Inching his fingers down lower, in the way that he was cupping her big breast in the palm of his hand, he wished he could cup her pussy in the palm of his hand too. He wished he could take control of his mother by owning her naked body and taking ownership of her naked cunt.

"You have beautiful breasts, Mom. So soft and yet so firm, I love your big tits," he said squeezing them while fondling them. "And your pubic hair is velvety soft too."

When she turned to give him a smile and a peck on the lips, he was so tempted to part her lips with his tongue. Yet, controlling himself, he didn't French kiss his mother. Nevertheless, he wondered what it would feel like to French kiss her. He wondered what she would do if he did try to French kiss her. Would she turn her head and pull away or would she return his French kiss with her wet kiss?

"Thank you, William. You're sweet," she said. "I'm glad you love my big tits. I love my big tits, too," she said sexually teasing him while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

As much as he loved playing with his mother's pubic hair, he loved feeling the heaviness of his mother's big breast in his hand. Sexually exciting him to get bigger and harder, just the feel of her big tit in his hand allowed him to maintain a constant erection. When he wasn't holding her breast, he was playing with her pubic hair. He only wished he could finger her nipple. He only wished he could finger her pussy.

# # #

After a while, she flipped her pillow to the cooler side and when he turned the other way, she turned and spooned him. With her big tits pressed and squished against his back, his mother was spooning him. He couldn't believe his mother was spooning him. He only wished he was facing the other way. He'd love to make out with his mother while touching and feeling her everywhere.

In the way that he did with her, she did with him. She placed her hand on his hard, flat stomach. As if she was humping him, in the way that he pulled her to him, she pulled him to her. He only wished she'd touch his hard, erect, throbbing and pulsating cock in the way that he fingered her pubic hair and touched her naked pussy slit.

Even more sexually exciting than spooning her and her spooning him was that this was his mother. The warmth of her body felt amazing. Sometimes forgetting that she was his mother and he was her son, she made him feel as if she was his woman and he was her man. Wishing she was his lover instead of his mother, he so wanted to turn to face her. He so wanted to kiss her while touching her and feeling her everywhere. Not stopping there, he so wanted to make love to her before fucking her. He so wanted to fuck his mother.

Cemented against one another, they stayed in that position for a few minutes before she lowered her hand, perhaps, for a more comfortable position. In the way that his fingertips touched her pubic hair inside of her nightgown, her manicured fingertips touched the top of his pubic hair through his pajama bottoms. Growing harder and bigger, wanting to be touched by his mother, he hoped she'd feel his erect prick. With his imagination running wild, his cock pulsated and throbbed with the sexual anticipation of his mother touching his cock and/or holding his cock through his pajama bottoms.

With this his opportunity to take sexual advantage of his mother, he wished she'd put her hand on his cock in the way that he put his hand on her cunt. He wished she'd stick her hand inside his pajama bottoms in the way that he had horny hand inside of her nightgown. As if giving her a not so subtle hint, as if begging for the motherly attention of her hand, his cock throbbed harder and pulsated faster in anticipation of his mother touching, fondling, stroking, sucking, and/or fucking his stiff prick.

He hoped she'd take the hint and hold his cock in her hand while fondling the head of his erect prick. He'd love nothing better than for his mother to stroke him. He'd love his mother to give him a hand job. He'd love to cum for his mother.

After taking him in her hand to stroke him, he'd love nothing better than for his mother to take him in her mouth and suck him. He'd love his mother to give him a blowjob. Wishing he could give her a cum bath, imagining his cum dripping from her nose and chin, he'd love nothing better than to cum in his mother's mouth, all over her face, in her blonde hair, and across her naked breasts.

'Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth,' he imagined saying to his mother. 'I need to make love to you. I need to fuck you, Mom. I need to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock. I need to make you my woman.'

Instead of just sleeping together, with him already having such a huge erection, she must know that he's sexually excited. She must know that he wanted a hand job and a blowjob instead of cuddling and spooning. She must know that he wanted sex, incestuous sex.

With his cock throbbing and pulsating, how could she not know that he's sexually excited? She must have felt his erection pushing against her ass cheeks. As if he had a live snake in his pajama bottoms trying to escape, how could she not know that she had given him an erection?

He couldn't count how many times he had an erection while thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated while thinking of his mother touching him, feeling him, holding him, and stroking his cock. While constantly and continually masturbating himself, he had already ejaculated buckets of cum over imagining his mother naked and having sex with her.

Now, here she was spooning him with her hand on his tummy and mere inches away from his stiff prick. In the way that she lovingly touched his forehead whenever he was ill with a fever from the flu, this prick ached for his mother's hot hand to touch him now that he had a sexual fever. He wished his mother would touch his cock. He wished she'd fondle the head of his penis. He wished she'd take him in her hand to stroke him before taking him in her mouth to suck him.

'Touch my cock, Mom. Give me a hand job. I want you to watch me cum all over your hand,' he thought while trying to implant his sexual thoughts in his mother's mind. 'Suck my cock, Mom. Give me a blowjob. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, all over your face, in your hair, and across your naked tits.'

# # #

Tired of waiting for her to voluntarily touch him, he took drastic action for her to touch his pajama covered prick. Giving her a silent, sexual suggestion, he moved a little higher up on the bed and raised his knees to position his cock closer to her hand. He moved himself, hopefully, close enough for her fingertips to come in contact with his erect penis. He hoped she'd take the hint and touch his prick and fondle his prick in the way he had been touching her tit and fondling her tit while fingering her pubic hair.

As curious as he was sexually excited, he wondered what she'd do if her fingertips touched his erection through his pajama bottoms. Would she leave her hand there or would she move her hand away? Just when he was about to reposition himself higher again, she shocked him by voluntarily lowering her hand and touching his pajama clad cock without any help from him. He couldn't believe his mother was touching his prick.

He couldn't believe it when his mother placed her hand on top of his pajama clad cock. Shocking him and sexually exciting him, he couldn't believe his mother's hand was on his prick. Leaving her hand there, even with his erect cock throbbing and pulsating, she didn't move her hand. He wished she'd wrap her long, manicured fingers around his erection through his pajama bottoms. Something he had dreamt about when sleeping and fantasized over when masturbating himself, he couldn't believe his mother hand was on his erect prick.

As if he was her man instead of her son and she was his wife or his lover instead of his mother, in the way that he left his left hand on her pussy mound, she left her right hand on his cock. Not daring to move for fear of his mother removing her hand, he stayed like that while incestuous, sexual excitement overwhelmed him. Never had he felt such sexual excitement with a woman touching his erection through his clothes in the way that he was sexually excited with his mother touching him through his pajama bottoms.

12