Mother and Son Sleep Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curious to know, he wondered if she was sleeping. He wondered if she was dreaming of having sex with him in the way that he dreamt of having sex with her so very many times. He wondered if she sexually fantasized about his hard, erect prick in the way that he sexually fantasizes over her warm, wet pussy and her D cup breasts.

# # #

Perhaps, if she was sleeping, she'd touch him in the way that he couldn't wait to touch her. He hoped she was sleeping so that he could take sexual advantage of his mother. At the very least, he hoped she'd finger his cock in her sleep so that he could take that as his invitation to finger her pussy.

He'd love to finger his mother's naked cunt. He'd love to masturbate his mother while she was sleeping. He'd love to feel, fondle, and suck her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. He'd love to cum all over his sleeping mother.

He wished his mother would stick her hand inside her pajama bottoms in the way that he stuck his hand inside his mother's nightgown. He wished she'd touch his naked prick in the way that he touched her naked breast and pussy. Pulsating his cock faster and throbbing it harder, he wished his cock would make a surprise appearance and pop out of his pajama pee hole.

If his cock did emerge from his pajamas and touched her hand, he wondered if she'd move her hand away or if she'd take his prick in hand and hold his hard prick in her soft, motherly hand. If his cock did emerge from his pajamas and touched her hand, he hoped she'd wrap her hand around him. He hoped she'd finger the head of his prick while she was sleeping. He hoped she'd stroke him in her sleep.

Indeed, if she was sleeping, he'd love to slowly slide his prick across his mother's red, full lips. He wondered if he parted her lips with his prick in the way that he wanted to part her lips with his tongue, if she'd take his prick in her mouth. He'd love his mother to give him a sleeping blowjob. He'd love to cum in his mother's mouth and all over her face.

Then, surprising him, she touched his erect penis with her fingertips. She fondled the erect head of his cock while holding it and squeezing it through his pajama bottoms. In the way that he felt her big, naked breast, his mother was feeling his erect prick and fondling the head of his cock. He couldn't believe his mother was fondling his erect prick through his pajama bottoms. He'll be masturbating over this for the rest of his life.

# # #

"Mom," he whispered to see if his mother was awake or sleeping.

He needn't say anymore for her to know his meaning.

"Oh, don't be such a prude, William. This is how I slept with your father. He'd hold my naked breast and play with my pubic hair while spooning me one way and I'd hold his naked cock while spooning him the other way. It isn't like I'm giving you a hand job," she said with obvious exasperation.

'What did my mother just say? She held my father's naked cock,' he thought? 'She held his naked prick while he held her naked breast. Is that what the wants to do with me? Does she want to hold my naked prick, too, while I hold her naked breasts? I can do that,' he thought.

Tempted to remove his naked cock from his pajama bottoms, he wondered if she'd hold his naked prick in her hand while spooning him. He wondered what else she'd say was okay to do because she did that with his father. Now, that she mentioned hand job, would it be acceptable behavior for his mother to give him a hand job because that's what she did with his father? He'd love nothing more than for his mother to stroke his prick. He'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother.

Taking the next, sexual progression a step further, would it be okay for his mother to give him a blowjob because that's what she did with his father? Would it be okay for him to cum in his mother's mouth because that's what she allowed his father to do? Would it be okay for him to make love to her before fucking him because that's what she did with his father? If he wasn't sexually excited before, while imagining all of the incestuous, sexual possibilities, he was surely sexually excited now.

Then, adding a bit of pressure to her hand, she held his cock through his pajama bottoms as if she was holding a pole on the subway. Immediately, his cock grew bigger and harder. Not that he wanted to but he was unable to stop his cock from throbbing and pulsating. He so wanted to hump his mother's hand and give himself a forced hand job.

Then, it happened. As if his cock had a mind of its own, no doubt, from all the deliberate pulsating and throbbing that he was doing, his stiff prick burst out of his pajama pee-hole. His exposed prick was out in the open. If his mother moved her hand any lower, she'd be touching his naked prick. He wondered what she'd do if she touched his naked dick.

"Maybe I should go to my room now, Mom," he said embarrassed while knowing that his big prick was already out of his pajama bottoms.

To be continued...

12