Mother and Son Sleep Together Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son have incestuous sex while sleeping in her bed.
7.1k words
4.47
75k
101
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and son do more than just sleep together in her bed while hugging, holding, cuddling, and spooning one another. They have the unthinkable. They have the forbidden. They have illicit, incestuous sex.

Continued from Chapter 2:

"Mom," he whispered to see if his mother was awake or asleep.

He needn't say anymore for her to know his meaning.

"Oh, don't be such a prude, William. This is how I slept with your father. He'd hold my naked breast and play with my pubic hair while spooning me one way and I'd hold and fondle his naked cock while spooning him the other way. This is how I became accustomed to sleeping. This is how I fall asleep. It isn't as if I'm giving you a hand job," she said rolling her eyes and sighing with obvious exasperation.

'What did my mother just say? She held and fondled my father's naked cock? She held his naked prick while he held her naked breast. Is that what the wants to do with me? Does she want to hold and fondle my naked prick, too, while I hold and fondle her naked breasts? I can do that,' he thought.

Tempted to remove his naked cock from his pajama bottoms, he wondered if she'd hold and fondle his naked prick in her hand while spooning him. He wondered what else she'd say was okay to do because she did that with his father. Now, that she mentioned a hand job, would it be acceptable behavior for his mother to give him a hand job because that's what she did with his father? He'd love nothing more than for his mother to stroke his erect prick. He'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother.

'I like sleeping with my mother,' he thought. 'I wish I had suggested it years ago.'

Taking the next, sexual progression a step further, he wondered if it be okay for his mother to give him a blowjob because that's what she did with his father? He wondered if it would be okay for him to cum in his mother's mouth because that's what she allowed his father to do, too? He wondered if it would be okay for him to make love to her before fucking him because that's what she did with his father? If he wasn't sexually excited before, while imagining all of the incestuous, sexual possibilities, he was surely sexually excited now.

Then, adding a bit of pressure to her hand, she held his cock through his pajama bottoms as if she was holding a pole on the subway. Immediately, his cock grew bigger and harder. Not that he wanted to but he was unable to stop his cock from throbbing and pulsating. He so wanted to hump his mother's hand and give himself a forced hand job. He so wanted to cum all over his mother's warm, soft hand.

Then, it happened. As if his cock had a mind of its own, no doubt, from all the deliberate pulsating and throbbing that he was doing with his prick, his stiff dick burst out of his pajama pee-hole. His exposed cock was out in the open. If his mother moved her hand any lower, she'd be touching his naked prick. He wondered what she'd do if she touched his naked dick. Would she hold him? Would she fondle him? Would she stroke him?

"Maybe I should go to my room now, Mom," he said embarrassed while knowing that his big, erect, throbbing and pulsating prick was already out of his pajama bottoms.

Chapter 3:

In the way that he could see his mother's big, naked breast in the dark, he knew that she'd soon see his naked, erect prick in the dark, too. He needed to return to his bedroom to masturbate over all that already transpired. He was so horny. He needed to masturbate over seeing his mother naked, fingering her pubic hair, holding her big tit in the palm his hand, and her touching his erect prick through his pajama bottom. He needed to cum while visualizing his mother's naked body and having sex with her.

"Please don't go, William. Not yet," she said releasing her hold of his pajama clad prick to grab a handful of his naked cock as soon as it made its appearance.

She shocked him by grabbing his naked dick. She sexually excited him by wrapping her motherly fingers around his erect prick. Now, if only she'd fondle his cock while stroking his cock, he'd stay. If only she'd masturbate him, he wouldn't have to return to his bedroom.

'I can't believe my mother is holding my naked prick her hand,' he thought. 'If it's not enough that she allowed me to hold her naked breast, now she's holding my naked prick. What next? If I continue to allow her to take the lead, maybe she'll have sex with me.'

As if it was a mother's intuition, even in the dark, she somehow knew that his cock was nakedly exposed. Beside himself with sexual excitement and incestuous lust, he looked down at her hand before looking up at her. His mother was holding his naked prick in her hand. His sexual fantasy come true; he couldn't believe his mother was holding his naked prick in her hand. In the way that she confessed that she held his father's naked prick; he couldn't believe his mother was holding his naked prick.

"Mom," he said again and was all that he could say while watching her fondling the head of his cock with her skilled fingertips.

He stared down at his exposed prick before staring up at his mother. Without even stroking him, she could make him cum by continuing what she was doing. In the way that he was staring at her with sexual excitement, she was staring at his naked prick with sexual arousal. Obviously, she sexually enjoyed holding his naked dick as much as he sexually enjoyed his mother holding his naked dick.

As if holding a hammer, he couldn't believe his mother was holding his naked prick while sliding her fingers over the head of his dick. He only hoped she'd stroke him. While watching her fondling his stiff prick, he was tempted to move his hips back and forth for her to give him a forced hand job. He so wanted her to give him a hand job in the way that she had obviously given his father hand jobs. He so wanted to cum all over her soft, warm hand. He so wanted to cum for his mother.

"Did I do that," she asked looking down at his prick before looking up at him? Playing Miss Innocent while sexually teasing him, she giggled a whisper in his ear while staring down at his cock. "Did I sexually excite you just by putting my hand on your penis through your pajamas? Oh, William," she said while grabbing hold his naked prick again and squeezing. "Your cock is so big and so hard. You have such a beautiful prick."

Something he sexually fantasized over while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe that his mother was holding his prick. He couldn't believe that she was fondling his cock. Not stopping with just holding and fondling his cock, she confessed that he had a big and hard dick. She confessed that he had a beautiful prick.

Then, as if she was squeezing a full tube of toothpaste with the cap still on, she held her son's cock tighter in her hand. Staring at him as if to see his reaction, she fingered the head of his cock again with her manicured fingertips. Then, ever so slowly, she stroked him. His mother was slowly stroking his prick. His mother was masturbating him. He couldn't believe his mother was masturbating him.

Something he always imagined while masturbating himself was happening now. His MILF of a mother was giving him a slow, motherly, hand job. Clearly, his mother wanted him to cum for her as much as he wanted to cum for his mother. Whether cumming all over her hand, across her naked breasts, in her mouth, or in her pussy, he couldn't wait to cum for his mother. He couldn't wait to fill her mother and/or her pussy with his incestuous, sexual lust.

"Yes. Sorry, Mom," he said. "I'm so embarrassed."

Hornier than he's ever been, while his mother held his stiff prick in her hand, not wanting her to stop stroking him, again, he wanted to moved his hips back and forth for her to give him a forced hand job.

"It's okay, William. You have nothing to be sorry about. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You have nothing to be ashamed about. You have a big, beautiful cock," said Emma. "As much as you love my big, naked tits, I love your big, naked prick. You're going to make some lucky woman very happy one day," she said with a sexy laugh while giving his cock a stroke and a squeeze.

Not knowing what else to say, he acknowledged his mother's compliment.

"Thank you, Mom," he said. "I'm so embarrassed," he said again.

She laughed a melodious laugh as if what he said was ridiculous.

"Embarrassed? Don't be embarrassed," she said again. "Your cock isn't the first cock that I've held in my hand," she said with a sexy laugh. "I've been holding your father's prick in my hand and giving him regular hand jobs and blowjobs since my prom night," she said with a giggle. "Until he found that young whore, he always loved my hand jobs and blowjobs," she said with anger. "Until he found a slut of a woman young enough to be his daughter, he was happy making love to me and fucking me."

Never hearing his mother talk in such a sexy way, his mother was turning him on with her dirty talk. He never her say hand jobs, blowjobs, and fucking. Now that she said all of those sexy things, she gave him the image her giving him a hand job and a blowjob. She gave him the sexy image or him making love to her before fucking her.

# # #

Again, having never heard his mother speak in such a sexual way before, as if she was talking dirty to him and giving him sexy, pillow talk, it sexually excited him when she said cock and prick. Following her lead, hoping she'd give him more, sexual details about her past sexual life, he pried his mother for more private and personal, sexual information. Only, surprising him even more, with her willing to tell him whatever he wanted to know, she seemed eager to share all of the sexually, intimate details. Obviously, she was as sexually aroused talking about it as he was sexually excited in listening.

"I can't imagine you giving Dad a hand job and/or a blowjob," he said prodding her to tell him more about her sexual past and specifically about her giving his father a hand job. "Just wondering, if you don't mind me asking, did you just hold Dad's cock while he humped your hand with his hips or did you fondle the head of his prick while moving your hand back and forth, and up and down?"

She looked at him, made a face, and let out a sexy, little laugh.

"Of course, I moved my hand back and forth, and up and down," she said demonstrating her hand job ability by moving her hand back and forth, up and down, and side to side. "How else would I give your father a hand job? How else could I make him cum?"

When his mother moved her hand like that, as if she was actually giving a hand job instead of demonstrating how she gave a hand job, he showed even more sexual excitement by his mother's answer.

'His mother gave his father a hand job,' he thought. 'His mother made his father cum. He'd love her to give him a hand job. He'd love to cum for his mother. He'd love nothing more than to watch his mother stroking his cock faster and harder until he shot a load of cum all over her hand.'

Making him so horny by giving him sexy, pillow talk, his mother was such a MILF. Now, he wished that she'd give him a hand job, too. Now, he wished that she'd make him cum, too. He couldn't wait to cum for his mother. He couldn't wait for her to see him and watch him ejaculate the incestuous lust that he had for her.

"Oh," he said while wishing he had the nerve to ask her to give him a hand job.

Yet, this was his mother and not some whore that he asked home for the night. How could he possibly face her in the morning after they had forbidden sex? Then, as if encouraging him to incestuously misbehave, she sexually teased him. She gave him a naughty look with her sexy smile before asking him the million-dollar question, a question he always wanted his mother to ask, but never thought she'd ever ask.

"Is that what you'd like me to do, William?" Sexually teasing him again, she lifted her head off her pillow to look at him again. She gave him another sexy smile and naughty look. "Would you like me to give you a hand job?" He looked at her stunned. Then, when he didn't answer her, she rephrased her question. "Would you like me to masturbate you?" When he looked at her with sexual excitement without still not answering, she rephrased her question again. "Would you like to cum for your mother?"

Obviously, embarrassed, ashamed, and guilt riddled that he wanted his mother in such an incestuous, sexual way for wanting his mother to masturbate him, he didn't return her look with his look. Wishing she'd masturbate him without asking him, he felt perverted enough to respond affirmatively to her question. Nonetheless, not having to ask him again, he gave her the answer that he hoped she wanted to hear.

"Oh, Mother," he said looking at her with sexual excitement filled with incestuous lust. "I'd love you to give me a hand job. I'd love you to masturbate me, Mom. I'd love to watch you stroke me," he said staring down at her hand holding and fondling his naked prick. "I'd love to cum for you, Mother."

# # #

Not answering him, she fingered the head of his cock with her long, manicured fingers while staring down at his engorged prick. Sexually teasing him with her gentle, motherly touches, she wrapped her fingers around him and slowly stroked her son's erect prick again. Giving him such an incredibly slow, hand job, she was such as sexual tease. If it wasn't enough his mother was holding and fondling his erect, naked prick in her hand, he couldn't believe she was giving him a hand job.

Yet, never sexually satisfied and always wanting more, instead of giving him a hand job, he wished his mother would give him a blowjob. He'd love to see his mother staring up at him with her big, blue eyes while his hard, erect cock was buried deep in her mouth. He'd love to watch her sucking him while stroking him. Then, something that he imagined doing while masturbating himself when imagining his mother naked and having illicit sex with her, he'd love to cum in his mother's mouth. He'd love to watch her swallow his cum and lick his cock clean.

Truth be told, he'd love to kiss his mother, French kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere. He'd love to mount his mother, impale her cunt with his stiff prick, and make love to her before fucking her. He'd love to give his mother a sexual orgasm with his cock. He'd love to cum in his mother's pussy. He'd love to make her his woman. He'd love to make her his personal sex slave and cum slut.

After she had sexual intercourse with him, he'd love to watch her having sexual intercourse with one of his friends or with all of his friends. He'd love to see her serve them drinks while topless at his next poker party. He'd love to watch his friends sexually molesting his mother while groping her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. He'd love to watch his whore of a mother suck them and allow them to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts.

'How hot would that be for my friends to see my mother naked,' he thought? 'How hot would that be to watch my friends have their wicked, sexual way with my mother? How hot would that be to watch my friends gangbang my mother?'

As much as he'd love to cum all over his mother's hand and perhaps across her naked breasts, he'd love to cum in her mouth and all over her face. The best gift she could give him, he wished his mother would blow him. He'd love her to suck his cock. He'd not only love to put a gentle hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head and hump her mouth while fucking her face but also, he'd love to make slow, love to her. Then, fucking her harder and faster, he'd love to watch and hear her have a sexual orgasm.

"You have a very big cock, William," she said again while seemingly enamored with his big prick in the way that he was enamored with her big tits. She continued fondling and slowly stroking his big dick. "I love your big prick," she said leaning down to kiss the head of his big dick.

'His mother kissed his prick,' he thought while hoping she'd take him in her mouth. 'He couldn't believe his mother kissed his prick.'

He smiled at his mother.

"I do?"

She returned her son's smile with her smile.

"Trust me," she said with a dirty laugh while licking his cock. "You do."

He looked at his mother with embarrassment mixed with sexual excitement.

"Thank you, I think," he said with a nervous laugh. "I'm a little embarrassed that you're holding my prick in your hand while kissing my prick and licking my prick," he said.

She gave him a naughty smile.

"Why are you embarrassed, William? Judging you by your stare, you weren't embarrassed seeing me naked. You weren't embarrassed playing with my pubic hair while feeling and fondling my breast."

William looked at his mother with embarrassment and shame.

"Actually, just as I am now, I was too sexually excited to be embarrassed. I was embarrassed that I was seeing and feeling your naked breasts as I was embarrassed with you seeing and feeling my naked prick. It's just that you're my mother and I'm your son," said William. "Sex between a mother and son is illicitly forbidden. Sex between blood related relatives is incest."

Emma gave her son a noncaring shrug and a sexy look before asking him another incestuous, sexually loaded question.

# # #

"Tell me. I'm curious to know," she said looking at him with sexual arousal. "What if I wasn't your mother?" She gave him another naughty look and sexy smile. "What would you do to me then, if we were in bed together and nearly naked as we are now?"

They were both so very connected. It was as if she could read his mind. She obviously knew what he'd do if she wasn't his mother. Yet, seemingly, it didn't matter to her that he was her son. As much as he sexually wanted his mother to give him incestuous sex, unable for him to make the first move, he needed her to sexually seduce him. As much as he wanted to have illicit sex with his mother, inevitable that sex between them would happen, she seemingly wanted to have forbidden sex with her son.

"I'm too embarrassed to say, Mom," he said replacing his sexual excitement with feigned embarrassment.

Him fingering her pussy while licking her pussy, made him wonder what she sounded and looked when cumming. Him making out with his mother while making love to her consumed him. Him fucking her hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock, made his cock twitch and his pulse race. He'd ask her to marry him if he wasn't her son.

Her stroking him hard enough and fast enough to make him cum is what he'd do if she wasn't his mother. Her sucking his cock while stroking his cock made him want to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow his cum, especially that she was his mother. Her seemingly willing to make love to him and fuck him is what he'd readily do if she wasn't his mother. He'd ask her to run away to live somewhere that no one knew them as husband and wife.

She laughed a melodious laugh when he called her Mom. Obviously ridiculous, when they were in bed together nearly naked with him holding her naked breast and her holding his naked cock, to still call her Mom and/or Mother. Yet, now that she mentioned it and put the thought in his head, he wished she wasn't his mother but his lover.

"Emma. Call me, Emma instead of calling me Mom," she said. "Now tell me. I'd like to know," she said while slowly stroking her son's erect prick. "With you in my bed and the both of us nearly naked, what would you do to me if I was some woman other than your mother, any other woman, a woman you picked up at a bar?"

William looked at his mother with sexual excitement.

"If you weren't my mother, I'd kiss you, really kiss you, French kiss you while touching you and feeling you everywhere before making love to you," he said becoming sexually excited with the imagery of having sex with his mother. "Then, after I made love to you, I'd fuck you. I'd fuck you hard and fast enough to give you a sexual orgasm."

12