Mother and Son Sleep Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if they were both thinking about what he had just said, they remained quiet. Perhaps, in the way that he was thinking about having sex with his mother, she was thinking about having sex with her son. Perhaps, in the way that he wanted to make love to her before fucking her, she wanted to make love to him before fucking him. Perhaps, in the way that he wanted to hear and see his mother cum, she wanted to hear and see him cumming, too.

# # #

"Before your father, I wasn't a whore but I was sexually experienced. I had lots of boyfriends and they all wanted the same thing," she said with a dirty laugh. "Whether hand jobs, blowjobs, or to fuck me, they all wanted sex," she said pausing as if rethinking what she was about to confess. "I had lots of cocks in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy. Your cock, William, is the biggest and the hardest I've ever felt," she said whispering her sexual confession in his ear. "May I see it? I'm curious to see it."

William looked at his mother through the darkness.

"Pardon? See what, Mother," he asked while acting as if he didn't know what it was that she wanted to see?

He knew what she asked. She asked to see his prick. He knew what she meant. She wanted him to show her his naked cock. He knew what she wanted. She wanted sex, incestuous sex. Yet, needing the time to wrap his brain around showing his mother his stiff prick, he needed to ask her again what she said to make certain that he wasn't dreaming, mistaken, and/or heard her incorrectly.

"May I see your cock, William? Show it to me. Now that I showed you my naked tits, show me your naked prick. If you don't mind, I'd like to see my son's big dick," she said with sexual arousal.

He turned on his back to give his mother a better look of his stiff prick in the darkness.

"Sure. Okay, Mother," he said ready to show his mother his big prick in the way that she exposed her naked body to her son.

# # #

Only, not thinking that she'd turn on the bedroom light, surprising him, as if giving him a medical exam, she turned on the bedside light. He squinted against the bright light while staring at his mother. Then, as if removing the wrapping from an expensive gift, she removed the blanket and sheet from her son's cock. Immediately, his cock sprung to life as if it was on a spring that had been released with the removal of the bedding.

"You have a beautiful cock, William," said his mother again while staring at his erect penis.

She took his stiff prick in her hand again. She stared at his penis in the way that he had always imagined his mother staring at his naked cock while he masturbated himself. She sat up in bed as if she was getting ready to suck him. Then, as if about to take him in her mouth, she leaned closer to his engorged prick.

"It's so big," she said looking up at her son before staring down as his prick. "Your cock is so much bigger and so much harder than your father's prick."

When she moved forward like that, her breasts moved forward with her and her nightgown opened even more to exposed the entire side of her right breast. With much of her nightgown caught beneath the both of them, it appeared as if she was wearing a wide opened cape instead of a nightgown. She repositioned herself in bed for a better look at her son's prick and when she did her entire breast fell out of her nightgown in plain view of her son's horny eyes.

"Mom," said William staring at his mother's naked tits. Surprising even himself, he was as embarrassed as he was sexually excited.

He stared at her naked breast in the way that she stared at his naked dick. Emma looked down at her exposed, naked breast before looking up at her son. Obviously, she was flashing William her big tit. Obviously, she was sexually teasing him, sexually enticing him, and sexually seducing him.

"Oh, William," she said with a sigh while rolling her eyes. "It's only my breast. What's the big deal? You sucked on these when you were a baby," she said again but this time lifting her breast in the palm of her hand as if offering her tit up to him to suck.

With her not making a move to cover herself, he continued staring at his mother's naked breasts. Then, cupping a breast in each hand, he watched her lift her breasts to her mouth. He watched her fingering her nipples. Then, while wishing he could do the same, he watched her suck one nipple before sucking her other nipple.

"Oh, Mom," he said becoming even more sexually excited by watching his mother sucking her own tits. "You have a beautiful body. I love your big breasts," said William while staring at his mother's big, naked tits.

As if his compliment was her invitation, she unbuttoned the one button at the top of her nightgown.

"Since you're showing me your naked cock, would you like to see my naked tits?" Before he could answer, as if he hadn't seen her naked breasts already, she withdrew her arms from her nightgown. "I'll show you my tits. Okay? Would you like them both together, William? Would you like you see your mother's tits?"

Before he could even answer her, exposing both her naked breasts to him, her nightgown was already down around her waist. Her face was filled with illicit, sexual arousal. She looked down at herself before looking up at him with pride and sexual excitement. Obviously, Emma was proud of her big tits and was sexually excited to show her son her naked breasts.

"Mom," he said and was all that he could say.

Emma laughed at her son's embarrassment.

# # #

"So, tell me. What do you think of your mother's tits?" Emma looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at her son. "Judging from your erection, I'd say that you liked what you felt and are seeing now," she said putting his hand on her breast again while wrapping her fingers around his cock again. "Am I correct?"

William stared at his mother's naked tits as if he had never seen naked tits before. He stared down at his mother's hand holding his naked prick as if he was imagining her groping him. As if he wasn't eager enough to masturbate before, he couldn't wait to masturbate now. He'll be masturbating over this night for the rest of his life.

"You have beautiful breasts, Mother," he said.

She gave him a warm, motherly smile.

"Emma. Call me Emma," she reminded him again. "It's weird for you to call me mother when I'm topless and in bed with you and with my hand around your erection," she said with a dirty laugh. "If you don't mind, I'd rather pretend that I'm someone else other than your mother and am with someone else other than my son. I prefer to imagine that you're my ex-husband, your father, or some other imaginary man, my lover."

As if he had never felt and fondled naked tits before, William felt and fondled his mother's big tits, first one and then the other. Obviously enjoying what he was seeing and feeling, he never wanted to let go of his mother's naked breasts. He wondered how far she'd allow him to go. He wondered if she'd suck him. He wondered if she'd fuck him.

"I love your big tits, Emma," he said moving his hand away from her tits.

She moved his hand back to her naked breast.

"Go ahead. You may feel my breasts, just not my nipples," she said.

William stared up at his mother.

"Why can't I feel your nipples? That's the best part," he said with a dirty laugh,

He held her breast in the palm of his hand before sliding a slow and deliberate palm across her erect nipple and before taking her nipple in between his fingers to pull, turn, and twist them.

"Because if you finger my nipples, you'll make me sexually aroused," she said with sexual arousal while staring down at his naughty hand.

While his mother stared down at what his fingers were doing to her nipple, he continued pulling them, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, he leaned down and did something totally forbidden. He sucked his mother's big tits, first one and then the other. He couldn't believe he finally had his mother's big tits in his mouth.

"Oh, William. Don't do that," she said inhaling a sexually aroused gasp while feebly protesting her son fingering and sucking her nipples. "God."

She put her hand on his hand to prevent him from fingering her nipple but released his hand when he moved his hand to her other breast and nipple.

"Why not?"

William so wanted to kiss his mother. He so wanted to stick his tongue in his mother's mouth. He so wanted to make love to his mother before fucking her. He so wanted to give his mother incestuous sex and multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock as his special gift to her.

"Because if you continue fingering my nipples like that, you'll sexually arouse me," she said again. "You'll make me wet. With my nipples one of my erogenous zones, you'll make me cum," she said breathlessly.

She parted her legs, took his hand in her hand, and moved his fingers to her naked, wet pussy. Then, she inserted his fingers inside of her cunt. William wiggled his finger inside of his mother as if he was her ex-husband instead of her son.

"See? Now look what you've done. You made me all wet, William. Now that I'm sexually aroused, if you keep fingering my nipples and sucking my nipples while fingering my pussy, I'll have no control over what I sexually do next," she said with a forbidden look.

# # #

As if daring him to finger her nipples and suck her nipples while fingering her cunt, William laughed. Now, he knew that she wanted him to finger her nipples. Now, he knew that she wanted him to masturbate her. Now, he knew that before this night was over that he'd be having forbidden sex with his MILF of a mother.

"Tell me, Mother. I'm curious to know. What will you do, if I continue fingering your nipples sucking your nipples," he asked while continuing to finger her nipples and suck her nipples? "Tell me. What will you do if I rub your clit and fingerfuck your wet pussy," he said rubbing her clit and fingering his mother's wet cunt with one hand while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples with his other hand?

Emma closed her eyes and let out her sexual delight in a gasp.

"If you continue what you're doing, forget about giving you a hand job. I'd give you a blowjob," she said in a whisper as if talking to herself.

Then, popping open her eyes as if she had just awakened, she wrapped her hand around his engorged prick and told him what she'd really do.

"If you continued arousing me sexually, I'd suck your cock, William," she said gasping again when her son rubbed her clit faster and moved his other finger deeper inside her pussy. "I'd fucking blow you. I'd allow you to cum in my mouth, your mother's mouth. I'd swallow your cum and allow you to make love to me before fucking me."

Undaunted but persuaded by her warning, with his hand all over his mother's big, naked tits while fingering her erect nipples, he continued fingering her pussy. He continued rubbing her clit while fondling her tits and fingering her nipples. While rubbing her clit faster and harder, he fingerfucked his mother's cunt as if he was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband instead of her son. As if on a sexual mission, he was determined to masturbate his mother.

"Oh, William. William. Jesus! You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub me faster. Fuck me deeper. William. Oh, my God. William. Oh, my God," said Emma falling back in the soft comfort of her bed after having a sexual orgasm from her son masturbating her. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming baby. Mommy is cumming."

William continued feeling his mother's breasts while fingering her nipples. Then, as if giving her a not so subtle hint, he slid a slow finger across his mother's full, red lips. No doubt, tasting herself on his finger, she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking her son's prick.

"Suck my cock, Mother. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said whispering in her ear.

She ejected his finger with her tongue to speak.

"Oh, William. It's been a long time since I've had a cock in my mouth. It's been a long time since I sucked a man who wasn't your father. It's been a long time since a man ejaculated his cum in my mouth. I'd love to suck you, William. I'd love to give you a blowjob," she said looking up at her son while slowly stroking his erect prick again. "I'd love for you to cum in my mouth, your mother's mouth. I'd love to swallow your cum, my son's cum."

He leaned down to give his mother a deep, wet kiss.

"First, I need to eat your pussy, Mother. I need to lick your cunt while fingering your cunt. Then, after I give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue, I'll make love to you before fucking you. Finally, I'll give you another sexual orgasm, one with my cock. Then, after I make love to you and fuck you, I want you to finish blowing me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth and all over your pretty face, Mother," said William.

While slowly stroking her son, she stared down at his cock before staring back up at him. As if asking him a rhetorical question, obviously, not expecting him to answer, she posed her question to him. She looked at him with forbidden, sexual arousal while he looked at her with incestuous excitement.

"Should we be doing this? Should I be having sex with my son? Should you be having sex with your mother? This is wrong. This is so wrong."

He smiled at his mother before French kissing her again.

"Yes, we should be doing this," he said moving his mouth in between her shapely thighs. "It's not wrong if it's consensual between two adults. It's not wrong if we love one another," he said pausing to give her a kiss. "I love you, Mom."

She returned his kiss with her kiss.

"I love you, too, William," she said kissing him longer and deeper.

# # #

William fingered his mother's cunt while licking his mother's cunt.

"William, oh, my God, William. I can't believe you're eating my pussy. It's been so very long since I've had oral sex. Lick me faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger me deeper. Don't stop. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum again," she said putting a heavy hand behind her son's head and mashing his face in her cunt.

While William reached up to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples while continuing to eat her pussy, she rubbed her wet cunt all over his face. As if she was the man and he was the woman, she humped his mouth and fucked his faced. Obviously, determined to cum again for her son, she leaned her head back in the softness of her pillow and stiffened her legs.

"Uma, uma, uma," he said adding sound effects to eating his mother. "Uma, uma, uma," he said.

Emma tightened her legs and arched her back while closing her eyes and grabbing the sheet with both hands.

"William! William! Oh, my God, William. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she said collapsing in her bed again.

They both remained silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, William kissed his mother again and she returned his wet kiss with her passionate kiss. Kissing and kissing one another, they French kissed one another. With them both so sexually aroused, William mounted his mother. Instead of stopping him from making love to her, instead of stopping him from fucking his mother, Emma reached her hand down to insert her son's big, hard cock in her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh, Mom," he said as soon as his cock slid inside of her.

Gently humping her, he made love to his mother. He slowly humped her while moving his cock in and out, and all around, while humping his cock deeper instead of her. She returned his slow, loving humps with her slow, loving humps. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, William fucked his mother and Emma fucked her son. She humped him as hard and as fast as he humped her.

"William. Oh, William. Fuck me, William. Fuck your mother. Make me cum. Make me cum. Make Mommy cum, William. Make Mommy cum," she said.

William continued fucking his mother faster and harder until she had her third, sexual orgasm. After enjoying the afterglow of sex again, Emma slid halfway down the bed to take her son's cock in her hand before taking him in her mouth. She sucked him while stroking him. His mother sucked her son's big prick. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking his cock.

"Oh, Mom," he said putting a gentle hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head.

He humped her mouth and fucked her face.

"Cum, William, cum," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said stroking him faster while sucking him deeper.

William exploded a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth. Obviously thinking he was done cumming, as soon as she released him from her mouth, as if his cock was an uncorked champagne bottle, he gushed another load of cum all over his mother's face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. He gave his mother quite the cum bath.

# # #

Even though she had asked him to call her Emma, it sexually excited him to call her Mom and Mother while having sex with her.

"I love you, Mom," he said as if she was his girlfriend instead of his mother.

He gave his mother another deep, wet kiss.

"I love you, William," said Emma as if he was her lover instead of her son.

Emma returned her son's deep, wet kiss with her deep, wet kiss.

Now that they sexually experienced one another, as if they were husband and wife instead of mother and son, they continued their incestuous, sexual relationship. For the next year, they had sex with one another every evening and every morning. Even after William found a woman to love, marry, and have children with and even after his mother found a man to love and marry, they continued having sex. Every birthday, twice a year, with their birthdays six months apart, for her birthday and for his birthday, they sexually came together again and again.

He stripped his mother naked and she stripped her son naked. He made out with his mother while touching and feeling her everywhere and she made out with her son while touching and feeling him everywhere. He made love to his mother and she made love to her son. He fucked his mother and she fucked her son. He ate his mother and she blew him.

Every birthday, as their birthday gifts to one another, they had incestuous sex. He gave his mother multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock and she fucked him and sucked him. Every birthday, they pretended that they weren't mother and son but lovers.

THE END

12