Mother and Son Swinging Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother masturbates over her son naked & having sex with her.
6.5k words
4.15
41k
37
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother sexually wants her son as much as her son sexually wants his mother.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Not finding her upstairs, baffled now and more than curious where she could be, Brett wondered where his mother was. He knew she wasn't at work. Today was her day off. Maybe she was out running errands or was food shopping. Maybe she went for a drive or was visiting a friend. Maybe she was down the cellar doing laundry but with the house so quiet, he didn't hear the washing machine or the dryer.

Not wanting to be detected of snooping and/or suspected of spying on her, he remained quiet while sitting still on the hall stairs and listening for her. Obviously, with her not upstairs and not hearing her in the kitchen downstairs, perhaps, she was outside. Yet, a bit early to be sunning herself, perhaps, she was watering the lawn and/or gardening. While sneaking stealth peeks of whatever he could see of her, he loved watching her from his bedroom window when she was out sunning herself. Not usually a sexual turn on, he sexually enjoyed helping her garden too.

With her preoccupied with weeds and digging holes to plant seeds, she was sometimes as clueless as she was careless about what she was inadvertently showing him. He always wondered if she was deliberately or unintentionally flashing him her panty clad crotch. Yet, no matter if her flashing was deliberate or unintentional, he enjoyed watching his mother bending at the waist to pull weeds. He loved stared at her sundress clad ass.

'She has a nice ass,' he thought while staring at his mother bending at the waist. 'I wish I could touch her ass, feel her ass, and slap her ass. I'm so tempted to pull her sundress over her head to expose her panties and naked breasts. I'd love to feel her big tits and finger her pussy while rubbing her clit through her panties.'

When he leaned forward for a closer look up her skirt, her short skirt was raised high up enough in back to give him a good view of her shapely, panty clad ass. He loved his mother's shapely ass almost as much as he loved her big tits. Then, when she squatted down to dig holes and plant seeds, and he squatted down with her to help, he was rewarded with an in between her legs peek of her panty clad pussy mound. He loved seeing his mother's panties.

'I'd love to finger my mother's panty clad pussy. I'd love to lick her cunt through her panties,' he thought while staring at his mother's exposed panties. 'I'd love to masturbate my mother while she masturbates me.'

If the deliberate or accidental flashing view she gave him of her panty clad ass and the back of her panty clad cunt wasn't enough, when she hiked up her sundress and squatted down to pull weeds, he saw even more. When she squatted down to plant vegetables and flowers, and with him facing her and careful not to catch him staring, he squatted down with her. He wondered if she knew she was exposing her panty clad cunt to his horny eyes. Clearly, he could see his mother's pussy mound, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and even the dark brown pubic hairs that escaped from the sides of her panties.

'I love gardening with my mother,' he thought while laughing to himself and enjoying the sexually salacious view of his mother's panty clad cunt. 'Only, I'd love to fuck my mother in the garden. I'd love her to suck my prick behind the shed.'

Then, when she leaned forward to dig a hole, as if it was by remote control or as if he willed it to happen, the top of her sundress fell open and leaned forward with her. On the false pretense of helping her pull weeds, digging holes, or planting seeds, again while trying not to catch him looking, she rewarded him with nice down-sundress views of her naked breasts. He loved seeing his mother's naked breasts as much as he loved seeing her panty clad pussy.

She had such big, shapely tits with big nipples. With her nipples always erect, either she was cold or sexually excited, he loved seeing his mother's naked tits as much as he loved his mother's nipples and her panty clad ass and pussy. Every time he saw her panty clad ass, pussy, and/or naked tits, she made him so horny. Every time he saw her panty clad ass, pussy, and/or naked tits, he wished her could touch them, feel them, fondle them, squeeze them, and suck them. Every time he saw her panty clad ass, pussy, and/or naked tits, he couldn't wait to masturbate all that he saw of his mother now, later.

With the top of her sundress as low cut as it had fallen wide open, daring himself to do so, he'd love to stick his horny hand down the front of his mother's sundress. He'd love to grope his mother's big, naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. He only wished he could touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and suck her tits. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over his mother flashing him her panties and/or her naked breasts while gardening.

'I love gardening with my mother,' he thought.

# # #

He wondered what his mother would do if he groped her tits through her sundress. He wondered what she'd do if he stuck his horny hand down her sundress and felt her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. Would she allow him to feel her naked while fingering her erect nipples or would she slap his hand away? If he dared sexually assaulted her, would the tell his father and/or warn her sister to beware of him?

Taking his horniness and sexual aggression a step more, he wondered what she'd do if he reached out his hand and cupped her pussy through her panties while she squatted down in front of him. Again, would she allow him to finger her pussy through her panties or would she slap his horny hand away? With her only wearing a sundress and panties, he'd love nothing more than to finger his mother's cunt while feeling her naked tits. He'd love nothing more than to strip his mother naked.

Daring himself to do so and horny enough to do so, after his mother flashed him all that he hoped to see of her, he was tempted to wear his oversized running shorts without underwear while helping her garden. In the way that she flashed him her panties and naked breasts, he'd love to flash his mother his naked prick. He wondered what her reaction would be to seeing his naked cock. He wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away in embarrassment. Only, impossible to hide his flashing intentions, once he developed an erection, she'd know that he was purposely exposing himself to her.

Interrupting his sexual fantasy of gardening with his mother while flashing him her panties and naked breasts and him flashing her his naked prick, seemingly from out of nowhere, he heard his mother. She seemed to be in some sort of distress. He couldn't tell if she was in pain or was sexually excited. Only, he couldn't tell where her voice was coming from and where she was.

"Oh, oh, oh," he heard his mother say. "Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh."

As if imagining it, bursting his sexual fantasy of her gardening in her short and low-cut sundress, he suddenly heard his mother's voice. Distracted while wondering where she was, what she was doing, and what she was saying, he heard something he never thought he'd ever hear his mother say. He heard what he verbalized to himself whenever he was masturbating over his mother and/or his sister while imagining them naked and having sex with them.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, Brett. Fuck me," he heard her say. "Fuck your mother. Stick your big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy. Fuck me, Brett. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy."

As shocked as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

'Wow,' he thought.

Chapter 02:

Obviously, thinking that he was imagining what he was hearing, wishful thinking on his part, he continued sitting on the stairs while quietly listening. Hoping she'd say more, he couldn't imagine what more she could possibly say to sexually excite him. Now that he silenced his mind and stopped thinking about his mother gardening while flashing him her panty clad pussy and her naked breasts, he concentrated more on what she said and on what he heard. Only, shocked as much as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe what more his mother said.

"Fuck me, Brett. Fuck me. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. I need to cum. Make Mommy cum. Fuck me, Brett. Fuck me," he distinctly heard his mother say.

Unable to see her, with her voiced coming from somewhere in the dimly lit, living room, he still couldn't' see her. He still didn't know where his mother was. Then, when he saw her sit up on the couch to grab a pillow to put under her legs and grab a towel to place beneath her ass, he watched her remove her pants. Even though it was dark in the living room, the little bit of light entering from the living room window illuminated her just enough for him to see her. With his mother's legs raised, he could clearly see his mother in her panties.

'I love my mother's panties. I love seeing her in her panties. I can't believe I'm seeing her in her panties,' he thought while fingering his cock through his pants.

Not making a sound, as if he was an intruder, he sat on the darkened steps while watching and listening. Something he wished he could do for his mother, he watched his mother rubbing her pussy through her panties. Wishing her hand was his hand, he'd love to rub his mother's cunt through her panties. He'd love to cup his mother's pussy through her panties. While wishing he could finger her pussy through her panties, he watched her fingering her pussy through her panties while fondling her breasts through her blouse and bra.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'My mother is masturbating herself. If it's not enough I'm witnessing her masturbate, she's masturbating over the thoughts of me fucking her.'

Not done undressing herself, with her obviously thinking that she was home alone, he watched his mother sit up to remove her blouse. As soon as she removed her blouse, he stared at her bra clad breasts. As much as he loved her panties, he loved her bras. As much as he loved her panty clad cunt, he loved her bra clad breasts. Such a sexy sight to see, he loved seeing her in her bra. As much as he loved seeing his mother in her bra, he wished she'd remove her bra and then, as if she read his mind, she did.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'My sexual fantasy come true, this is unbelievable.'

His mother removed her big, white brassiere. His mother was topless. As if he was dreaming or sexually fantasizing his mother's tits, her big, naked breasts where right there before his horny eyes. If it wasn't enough that his mother was masturbating herself over him, he couldn't believe she was topless. A breast man, he loved his mother's and sister's big tits. Now that he was seeing her naked breasts again, he loved her big tits even more.

Then, when she reclined back in the soft comfort of the couch, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's big, naked tits more clearly now. Again, in the way he wished he could do to her with his hands and fingers, he watched his mother fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples while rubbing her pussy through her panties. He'd love to touch, feel, and fondle his mother's big breasts while fingering her nipples and rubbing her pussy through her panties. He'd love to masturbate his mother in the way that his mother was masturbating herself.

Hard for him to wrap his brain around it, his mother was naked and masturbating. He couldn't believe she was masturbating. Something he thought his sister did, he never thought his mother masturbated. Having never watched a woman masturbate before, other than the ones on a porn site, enthralled and sexually excited, he couldn't stop himself from staring at his mother sexually pleasuring herself. Tempted to pull out his cock and masturbate with her, only, not wanting to make a sound, he didn't want her to know he was there watching.

As if she had done this plenty of times before, he watched her push her panties aside and impale her cunt with her finger. She rubbed herself in the way that he wanted to stroke himself. He watched her rubbing her clit with one finger while fingerfucking herself with another finger. Like mother like son, in the way that he was always masturbating himself over her, his mother was masturbating herself over him.

'This is so unbelievable,' he thought.

Then, if it wasn't enough that she was topless, he watched his mother lift her ass, slide down her panties, and remove her panties. Able to see her from her chest down, his mother was naked. He couldn't believe his mother was naked and masturbating herself. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's naked pussy and naked tits. Then, she started her verbal, masturbation show all over again.

"Oh, Brett. Brett," she said continuing her masturbation dialogue. "Fuck my cunt. Pound my pussy. Fuck me, Brett, fuck me. Fuck Mommy. Fuck your mother. I need to cum, Brett. I need to cum. After you stick your big, hard cock in Mommy's warm, wet pussy, stick your prick in my mouth. I need to suck you. I need to blow you. I need you to cum in Mommy's mouth," she said as if he was in the living room with her and she was talking to him. "Brett. Oh, Brett. I love my baby boy."

Obviously, had she not thought she was alone in the house, she'd never strip herself naked. Had she not thought she was alone in the house, she'd never masturbate herself in the living room. Had she not thought she was alone in the house, she'd never call out his name to fuck her. Had she not thought she was alone in the house, she never would have told him to stick his cock in her mouth. She never would have said that she wanted to suck him, blow him, and wanted him to cum in her pussy before cumming in her mouth.

"Oh, Brett! Brett! I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me, Brett. Fuck me. Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, Brett," she said while still masturbating herself.

He couldn't believe that his mother was on the couch naked while masturbating herself and fantasizing about having sex with him. If it wasn't enough that she was naked and masturbating, it was even more sexually exciting that she was masturbating over him, her son. In the way that he sexually fantasized over his mother while masturbating, his mother was sexually fantasizing over him while masturbating.

'My mother is masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with me. I can't believe this,' he thought. 'Wow. My sexual fantasy come true, this is so unbelievable. I never would have thought my mother sexually wanted me as much as I sexually want her. If it's not enough to know that my Mom masturbates, I can't believe she masturbates over me.'

With the back of the couch blocking part of the view of her, he couldn't see all of her but he could see most of her and he certainly could hear her. Without making a sound, he moved up a step for a better look of his naked mother. Now, from his higher vantage point on the stairs, he had a better view of his mother from her neck down.

She was so lovely. She was so sexy. If anyone was a mother he'd love to fuck, his mother was a mother that he'd love to fuck. His mother was a MILF. He wished he could sexually accommodate his mother and fuck her. He'd not only love to stick his cock in her cunt but also, he'd love to stick his cock in her mouth.

# # #

'In the way that I call my mother's name when masturbating myself, she called my name while masturbating herself. She wants me to have sex with her. She wants me to fuck her. My mother wants me to fuck her pussy. She wants me to make her cum. She wants to suck my cock. My mother wants to blow me. She wants me to cum in her mouth. I don't believe this,' he thought.

Brett couldn't wait to masturbate himself over all that he was seeing and over all that he was hearing.

'In the way that I'd love to make love to my mother before fucking my mother, she wants me to cum in her cunt. She wants me to fuck her. I can't believe she wants to fuck me as much as I want to fuck her. I'd love nothing more than to mount my mother's naked body. I'd love nothing more than to make her my sexy, incestuous bitch,' he thought while fingering his growing erection through his pants.

He continued staring at his naked mother masturbating herself over the forbidden and incestuous thoughts of having sex with him.

'In the way that I wish my mother would stroke my cock before sucking my cock, my Mom wants to blow me. In the way that I'd love to cum in my mother's mouth and all over her beautiful face, my Mom wants me to cum in her mouth,' he thought. 'In the way that I long to have sex with my mother, she yearns to have sex with me. In the way that I masturbate over imagining my mother naked and having sex with me, my Mom masturbates over imagining her son naked and having sex with him.'

He couldn't believe all that he was seeing. He couldn't believe all that he was hearing. He'd be masturbating over his naked mother masturbating over him for the rest of his life.

'Wow, this is so unbelievable. Never in a million years would I ever have thought that my mother masturbates over me. Never in a million years would I ever have thought that my Mom sexually wants me as much as I sexually want her,' he thought. 'Only, now that I know this, I don't know what to do with it.'

He stopped thinking to listen. He watched her feeling her big, naked breasts with her left hand. He watched her pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. He watched her rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy with the fingers of her right hand. He continued watching her masturbating her pussy.

'What do I do? What should I do? Obviously, my mother is in sexual distress,' he thought. 'Should I go to her while she's masturbating herself or should I wait and go to her later, after she's done masturbating and dressed? Do I dare tell her that I saw her naked? Do I dare tell her that I saw her masturbating? Do I dare tell her that I heard her calling my name and telling me to fuck her? Do I dare tell her that I heard her asking me to stick my prick in her mouth? Or do I pretend that none of this ever happened?'

With her pants, blouse, bra, and panties strewn on the living room carpet in front of her as if someone had stripped her naked, she was naked. His MILF of a mother was on the couch in the living room naked while masturbating herself. Something he thought he'd never see, Brett couldn't believe his mother was on the couch in the living room naked while masturbating herself.

For a mature woman, she had such a beautiful body. For a mature woman, obviously, she was still sexually active. Seemingly, like mother like son, his mother was as horny as he was. Again, like mother like son, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. As if he was sexually fantasizing all of this, something he'd imagine happening when alone in his room masturbating, he couldn't believe all that he was hearing and all that he was seeing.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my mother without her clothes. I can't believe she's naked. I can't believe I caught her masturbating herself. I can't believe she's masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with me. I only wish I had my camera or my cellphone to record her naked and masturbation. Only, she may see the light and catch me recording her,' he thought. 'My friends would never believe me unless I had audio and video proof of my mother naked and masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with me.'

# # #

While wishing her hands were his hands, he watched his mother feeling her big, naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. He watched her rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. Never imagining that he'd ever see his mother naked for such a prolonged period of time, he memorized every square inch of what he could see of her beautiful, sexy and shapely, naked body in his horny mind to masturbate over later. Never imagining his mother sexually excited while masturbating herself, he continued watching her playing with her pussy, feeling her naked tits, and fingering her nipples.

12