Mother and Son Swinging Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How awkwardly embarrassing would that be for my mother if I walked in the living room and she caught me standing by the couch while staring at her naked body? How awkwardly embarrassing would that be for my Mom if she caught me watching her masturbating herself? How awkwardly embarrassing would that be for her if I confronted and told her that I saw her masturbating? How awkwardly embarrassing would that be for her if I told her that I heard her call my name, say that she wanted to fuck me, and wanted to suck my cock?'

Controlling all of his incestuous and forbidden, sexual impulses, as if she was his girlfriend, his wife, of his lover, his mother was in his head now. All he could think about was her naked and masturbating herself. All he could think about was her calling his name, telling him to fuck her, and wanting to suck his cock. All he could think about was wanting to have incestuous sex with his mother. Only, how does he go about having sex with her? What she may say in private may not be what she'd really do if he confronted her later.

'If I confronted my mother now and she turned me down for sex, I could never look her in the eyes again. Now, every time I see her, I'll be imagining her naked while masturbating herself over the thoughts of having incestuous sex her. Every time I think of her now, I'll be thinking that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her,' he thought.

Now, in the way that he caught his mother masturbating over him, returning the sexual favor, he'd love for his mother to catch him masturbating over her. In the way that he saw his mother's naked tits and pussy, he'd love to show her his naked cock and balls. In the way that he watched her rub herself and finger herself, he'd love her to watch him stroke himself. In the way that he heard her call his name in sexual passion, he'd love his mother to hear him call her name in sexual passion. In the way that he watched her cum, he'd love his mother to watch him cum.

'I'll be masturbating over my naked mother masturbating herself while calling my name for the rest of my life,' he thought.

Now with his mind thinking more about his mother seeing him naked, catching him masturbating, and hearing him call her name, he wanted to return the sexual favor. Somehow and in some way, now that he knows she sexually wanted him, he wanted his mother to know that he sexually wanted her too. He wanted his mother to catch him masturbating. He wondered what her reaction would be to seeing him naked and stroking himself over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her.

'I wouldn't be embarrassed for my Mom to catch me naked and masturbating myself. I've love to expose my erect, naked prick to my mother. I'd love her to watch me stroking myself. I'd love her to watch me cum,' he thought.

He continued watching his mother masturbating. He continued staring at her naked body. He couldn't wait to masturbate himself. He couldn't wait to masturbate himself in front of his mother. He couldn't wait to expose his big, hard, hairy prick to his mother.

'Now that I know she sexually wants me, maybe I'll arrange for her to catch me masturbating. Maybe she'll help me masturbate. Maybe we could masturbate together. Maybe she'll give me a hand job and/or a blowjob. How hot would that be to have masturbation sex with my mother?'

Ready to silently bolt up the stairs when she changed her position on the couch, he continued watching her. When she propped herself up on a pillow and moved from her right side to her back, he saw even more of her. With her legs spread wide open as if she was having a gynecological exam, she had one, long leg over the back of the couch and her other leg over the side with her foot on the floor.

'I'm so tempted to make my presence known. I'm so tempted to walk down for a closer look of my mother's big tits and her naked pussy. I'm so tempted to offer her my finger, my tongue, and/or my cock to my mother,' he thought. 'I'm so tempted to fall between her legs and finger her pussy while licking her cunt. With her legs spread wide open, ready to surrender my virginity to my mother, I'm so ready to mount her and make love to my mother before fucking her.'

He only wished she was on the couch facing him with her legs spread like that but if she was, she'd see him sitting on the stairs watching her. She'd know that he was there seeing her naked and watching her masturbate herself. Now that he saw his mother naked and pleasuring herself while she imagined having sex with him, he couldn't wait to masturbate himself while imagining having sex with her. In the way that she unintentionally flashed him her naked tits and naked pussy, he couldn't wait to deliberately flash her his cock.

Something he may never see again, committing it all to memory, he continued watching her fingering her pussy while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. He could hear her breathing. She was breathing through her mouth as if she was ready to cum. His mother was cumming over the thoughts of him naked and having sex with him. He couldn't believe his mother was masturbating over him.

Then, when her finger wasn't enough, she turned on her vibrator to tease her clit. He watched her pleasuring her naked pussy with her vibrator. He wished her vibrator was his tongue and fingers. For the finale, she grabbed her dildo from the coffee table and fucked herself deep, hard, and fast with that. He wished her dildo was his cock. As if she knew he was there watching and she was deliberately, sexually teasing him, he couldn't believe what she said next.

# # #

"Brett! Oh, my God, Brett. Stick your cock in my mouth. I need to suck you. Let Mommy blow you. Hump my mouth and fuck my face. Cum, Brett, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum in Mommy's mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you. Cum, Brett, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said.

He watched her take her dildo in her mouth. As if she was stroking his cock while sucking his cock, he watched her sucking her dildo while stroking her dildo. He couldn't believe his mother was stroking and sucking her dildo while sexually fantasizing that she was stroking and sucking his cock. He couldn't believe his mother was masturbating over him fucking her and her sucking his prick.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'Not only does my mother want me to fuck her and cum in her cunt but also she wants to blow me and cum in her mouth.'

Tempted to pull out his prick, walk downstairs, and obediently stick his cock in his mother's mouth, he was tempted to masturbate himself to his mother masturbating herself over him. He was tempted to masturbate himself together with his mother. He'd love to give his mother a cum bath. He'd love to cum all over her face and all over her naked body. He'd love to cum in his mother's warm, wet pussy and in her mouth.

'Blow me, Mom. Blow me,' he thought. 'Suck my prick. I need to cum in your mouth.'

Only, he didn't want her to know that he was there watching and listening. He didn't want her to know that he saw and heard her masturbating over him. Instead of walking downstairs to confront her, he didn't want to embarrass her. Instead, of walking downstairs to stick his prick in her mouth and/or to masturbate his cum all over her naked body, he couldn't wait to masturbate over all that he saw and heard her say.

If only he had the nerve to ask his mother if she needed his finger, his tongue, or his cock, he would have loved to have sex with his mother. He would have loved to fuck his mother. He would have loved for his mother to stroke him while sucking him. He would have loved to cum in her mouth and/or in her cunt. He'd love nothing more than to make his mother his sexy, incestuous bitch.

'I don't believe this. Beyond my wildest, sexual fantasy, this is so unbelievable,' he thought.

As if he was dreaming, he continued staring at his naked mother masturbating herself. One of his sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe what he was witnessing. He couldn't wait to masturbate over the thoughts of his naked mother masturbating. He couldn't wait to cum while thinking of his naked mother masturbating. He couldn't wait to cum while imagining fucking his mother. He couldn't wait to cum while imagining his mother blowing him.

"Stick your big cock in my mouth, Brett," he heard her say again. "I need to suck you. I need to blow my son. Cum, Brett, cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth," said his mother Christine. "Then, after I blow you, I need to fuck you," she said. "Oh, Brett. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Brett," she said collapsing back in the soft comfort of the couch.

Before she stood and saw him sitting on the stairs watching her, quietly and stealthily he crept up the stairs to his room.

# # #

After seeing all that he saw and hearing all that he heard, filled with incestuous, sexual desire for his mother, Christine, more than he ever felt before, Brett couldn't stop thinking about her. As if replaying a video feed over and again through his horny, virginal mind, he thought about her removing her pants to expose her panties. He thought about her removing her blouse to expose her bra. He thought about her removing her bra. Finally, he thought about her removing her panties to expose her brown, trimmed pussy. He thought about his mother naked.

'Naked, I saw my mother naked while she masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with me,' he thought.

If seeing his mother naked wasn't enough to sexually excite him and make him crazed with incestuous lust, he thought about his MILF of a mother masturbating herself. He thought about her calling his name. He thought about her wanting him to stick his hard prick in her wet pussy and fuck her. He thought about her wanting him to stick his stiff prick in her mouth and cum in her mouth. Believing now that he had more of a chance of having sex with her, he sexually and incestuously thought about his mother in the way that he never thought about his mother before.

Yet, he wondered if she'd really have sex with him. He wondered if she'd take him as her lover. He wondered if she'd really blow him. If she did suck his cock, he wondered if she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum. If she did agree to have sex with him, more than just allowing him to touch and feel her through her clothes while kissing her, he wondered if she'd allow him to make love to her before fucking her.

Possibly, him seeing her naked and watching her masturbating herself over him was nothing and wouldn't amount to anything. Yet, now that he knows she sexually wanted him, maybe this could amount to so very much more. He hoped his mother wanting him to fuck her and her wanting to blow him would lead to her fucking him and blowing him. His sexual fantasy come true, he hoped that his mother masturbating over him was the start of something sexually beautiful.

Always thinking that the mother and son sex videos he watched on his computer weren't real, now, after seeing and hearing the forbidden, sexual lust his mother had for him, he knew differently. Now, he knew that just as some sons are sexually attracted to their mothers, some mothers are sexually attracted to their sons. Now, he knew that his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Only, with him a sexually inexperienced virgin and with him treading on forbidden ground, he didn't know what to do with that information.

With his mother always working and his father and sister always around, he could never get her alone. Today, with her taking the day off from work, was a rare occurrence. Today, maybe he could make his sexual move on his mother. Today, maybe she'd fuck him and suck him. Maybe today would be the start of their incestuous relationship.

Unable to stop thinking about his mother naked and masturbating over him, he'd love to be his mother's lover but what if his father found out about their sexual affair? How embarrassing would that be? What if his sister suspected that he was having sex with their mother? How embarrassing would that be? How would he ever explain that he loved his mother not in the way that a son loves his mother but how a man loves a woman? Without coming across as a pervert, how would he explain that he wanted to have sex with his mother in the way that she obviously wanted to have sex with him?

Still, no doubt, it would be well worth the backlash from his father and/or sister if ever they discovered they had sex. Good while it lasted, he was willing to run the risk of being discovered having an incestuous, sexual affair with his mother. Based on his mother masturbating over him, with his mother seemingly a willing co-conspirator and incestuous sex partner, hopefully, she'd cover for him should they be suspected of having forbidden sex. Only, nowhere even close to being there yet, perhaps, her masturbating herself over him was nothing more than her sexual fantasy.

Yet, in the way that he'd have reservations about having sex with her, perhaps, she'd have reservations about having sex with him. Perhaps, after he made a fool of himself making a sexual pass at her after telling her all that he saw and heard, she'd never go through with having sex with him. An illicit line they should never cross, leaving it at that, perhaps, it was enough that he saw his mother naked and masturbating herself. Perhaps, it's enough to know that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. If nothing else and at the very least, at least he now had plenty to masturbate over his mother.

He retired to his bedroom and while slowly stroking himself and recalling his mother's beautiful, naked body. While slowly stroking himself, he remembered watching her feeling her naked tits and fingering her erect nipples. As much as he loved his mother, he loved his mother's big tits, her shapely ass, and her panty clad pussy. He still couldn't wrap his head around seeing his mother naked and masturbating herself while calling his name.

'She wants me to fuck her. She wants me to cum in her pussy,' he thought. 'She wants to blow me. She wants me to cum in her mouth.'

Having second thoughts about remaining silent, maybe, he should have made his presence known. Maybe, he should have touched her and felt her naked body while she was masturbating herself. Maybe he should have let her know that he saw her and heard her. As she wanted maybe he should have stuck his cock in her mouth and/or in her pussy. With her home alone, maybe they'd already be having sex now.

He wondered if she would have continued masturbating herself if she saw him standing by the couch watching her. He wondered if she would have allowed him to touch and feel her naked breasts while she stroked his naked prick. With her legs spread wide with one foot on the floor and her other foot thrown over the back of the couch, he wondered if she would have allowed him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy.

Regretting that he remained silent, did nothing, and hasn't even confronted her, he wondered what she'd do if he did. He wondered if she would have allowed him to make love to her before fucking her. He wondered if she would have sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in her beautiful mouth. He wondered if he'd be having sex with his mother now instead of just masturbating himself, yet, again.

'I love you, Mommy,' he thought while cumming in a wad of tissues.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12