Mother and the Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. I didn't know if it would be okay or not with me working out here for you."

"Any time that you are here mowing it is okay for you to take your shirt off so you don't over heat as far as I'm concerned."

"I'll remember that the next time then." then taking a bite of food. I then went ahead and took off my shirt since Mrs. Hayward was in very short shorts and a bikini swimsuit top.

Mrs. Hayward took a bit of food herself and after swallowing the bite she took, "Next week sometime, George will be leaving for a week long business trip and from the way it sounds Alison, will be going with him on that trip too. Even if she doesn't I'll wait till she decides to go out and be gone for quite a while before I call you. I'll try to let you know ahead of time so that you can figure out to come back and mow for us again and I hope it's not on the spare the moment like it is today."

"I'm hoping to land a job with Freeman Construction company, which will pay pretty good so if I do get to come back after this week if they call me or tell me when to report to work, I'll have to come over right after I have supper in the evening."

"Okay. I hope you will let me know ahead of time or as soon as you find out about the job. I know you'll be good at it for sure."

"Yes, I'll let you know as soon as I know anything."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." then I took another bit of food.

Mrs. Hayward and I made small talk as we went on and ate our dinner. Once we were done eating dinner I then went back to mowing and Mrs. Hayward cleaned up the patio table.

When I finished with the mowing and got everything put away Mrs. Hayward stepped out onto the patio again with a couple of glasses of ice tea for us, "Come on over and have a seat and cool off some while you have a cold drink."

"Okay thank you." as I stepped up on the patio and took the ice tea Mrs. Hayward held out to me.

I sat down in a chair with Mrs. Hayward sitting next to me, "May I ask you if you know a Cindy Crawford?"

I've heard of the name but I've never met her. May I ask why you ask me that?"

"Well I just had a phone call from her asking me if Alison was out with her boyfriend or not. Cindy said one day last week Alison asked him to take her to the mall shopping since he was taking Cindy to the mall, which tells me that he is the one that showed up here at the same time you did, to take Alison to the mall that day."

"Mm, the way she acted that day, the guy that picked her up is the guy she is seeing now."

"That is what she told me when she got home that he is the one she's seeing now but then, she hasn't been out with him since that, which I know about."

"Something sure sounds fishy to me with her."

"It does with me too. After that day she has gone out but usually she goes out when George is out and she even goes with him to places when he's not going to work and he has even bought her that car you saw in the garage there. She really doesn't say anything about going to see some guy or even her girlfriends any more. I've even noticed that George has been looking at her different than he used to do. Before it was like she didn't exist all that much all though he did go to the football games since she was a cheerleader for the team. Now after that day she broke up with you, I'm the one that don't exist anymore. Alison even flaunts herself around George more than she did, kind of like she did with you when the two of you were seeing each other."

"You make it sound like just overnight her and your husband has changed that quick."

"They have. George and I haven't been together for quite some time now but he is the one that keeps turning me down any time I've tried to start something with him. That is why I started wearing shorter skirts and dresses to try and get him to notice me like he used to do. It's like he has lost interest in me all together and now, it's worse since you and Alison aren't seeing each other anymore."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say except for maybe... Have you thought about asking your husband why he doesn't want to do anything with you anymore?"

"I have tried to talk to him about it before all of this has happened but he told me that nothing has changed but something did, long before this deal with you and Alison even."

"I really don't know what to tell you myself. Without sneaking around and following him somehow, without him knowing that you're following him."

"I thought about that myself but how, when he knows what my car looks like?"

"What gets me is how he cannot notice a sexy woman as you."

"Why thank you John. At least someone noticed. I don't think I'm all that sexy though, since my own husband can't even look at me or in my direction."

"I don't think that you're sexy I know that you are sexy. Look at you. You have all the right curves in the right places and your still young looking with a warm inviting smile and those beautiful brown eyes. "

"My you sure know how to sweet talk women don't you."

"I don't really know about that but I do know what I'm seeing sitting here next to me now and that is a sexy beautiful woman, that is wanting to know what it's like to be loved again."

Mrs. Hayward looked at me and took my hand in her hand and gave it a light squeeze, "I must say John, you are a very wise man for being so young yet, but then look at your mother. She must be very proud of you."

"She says she is and I tend to believe her. Speaking of mom, I better be going because she'll have supper ready for me by the time I get home."

"Okay John." letting my hand go, "I'll give you a call this next week to see if you're able to mow the yard again."

"Okay. I'll be watching for it." standing up.

Mrs. Hayward stood up too and took the glass I was drinking out of, "I'll take care of that for you."

"Okay thank you for the cold drink and thank you for dinner too."

"You're welcome. I'll walk you out the front door."

Mrs. Hayward and I walked to the front door of the house and just before she opened the door she gave me a hug and a kiss on the mouth and held the kiss just a bit longer than she would with her son or just a friend you're not lovers with. Without thinking too much about it I did kiss her back when she kissed me but it left me wondering what it was all about. As she broke the kiss off she opened the door, "I better let you go before I do something that I will regret and you may end up hating me for."

"Mrs. Hayward, there is nothing you could do that would make me hate you. To tell you the truth I wish I had more time to spend with you but mom expecting me home in time for supper and she's not home for me to call and ask her about staying a little longer so I can visit you longer. I can come back tomorrow and visit with you if you want me to. That way I can let mom know that I'll be late getting home too, if you would like for me to come over and visit with you."

"I'll be at the book club that your mom started, which I don't really want to miss. It's the only time I really get to be with other women and find out if there is a book that I want to read or not and to just sit and talk and visit with women my age as well as younger women too."

"Okay. Any time you want my company just give me a call and I'll come over."

"Okay, thank you John. I'll keep that in mind." then I turned and walked toward my pickup.

The following week as I was leaving the Freeman Construction company office I stopped at a station to get something to drink and as I got out of my pickup I happen to see George Hayward's car pull into the hotel across the street with a car following along behind it and then he got out of his car and Alison got out of the driver's side of the second car and she rushed up to her dad and they hugged and kissed in a lovers kiss instead of a dad and daughter kiss. When they broke the kissing off they walked hand in hand into the hotel office and after a few minutes, the two walked out and got into their own cars and pulled on into the hotel lot and stopped in front of a hotel room. The two then got out of their cars and went into the hotel room and closed the door behind them.

I went on into the station and got me a cold drink and went back out to my pickup and looking across the street to see George Hayward and Alison's cars were still in front of the hotel room. I then pulled out my cell phone and called Mrs. Hayward up and after the second ring, "Hello, Hayward's residents. How may I help you?"

"Hello Mrs. Hayward. This is John Mason speaking."

"Oh, hello John, how do I have this pleasure of your call?"

"Is your husband supposed to be at work is my first question?"

"Yes he is."

"Where is Alison supposed to be at or do you even know?"

"She's supposed to be out with a couple of her girlfriends at the mall. May I ask why you're asking me these questions?"

"That depends on how bad you want to know why your husband, and Alison, are acting so strange all of a sudden, and are wanting to be together all the time and why your husband is all ways looking at her and she is flaunting herself in front of him all the time now."

"I want to know pretty bad really." in a do I really want to know what you're about to say voice, "Should I ask what you have found out?"

"Well you can come to thirty second street and J or I can tell you all about it over the phone here now or I can come over to your place and tell you what I just saw a bit ago."

"Just tell me now."

I then told her about what I saw George Hayward and Alison do from the time they stopped in front of the hotel office, right on through till they went into the hotel room and closed the door and when I finished telling her all that I saw, "Are the two of them still there now?"

"Yes they are."

"Do you think you can stay and keep track as to how long they are there for or until I can get there myself?"

"Yes I can."

"Where are you at from the hotel there?"

"I'm right across the street from the hotel, at the station here."

"Okay. I'm on my way. See you in a few minutes, bye." then the line went dead.

Twenty minutes later Mrs. Hayward pulled in beside my pickup and as I started to get out she got out of her car and opened my pickup door on the passenger side and started getting in and once she was in, she closed the door and I reclosed my door, "Are they still in the room together?"

"Yes their still in there."

"I sure wish I knew what is going on in there to be sure of my suspicions as to what they are doing in there."

"I was thinking the same thing myself. Do you know what Alison was wearing when she left the house to go to the mall supposedly?"

"She had on a midriff tank top and short cutoff shorts are all that I know of."

"From what it looked like, that is what she had on when she got here. By the way, do you want something to drink while we wait here?"

Reaching into her purse she pulled out a bill and as she handed it over toward me, "Yes, get me what you have their please."

"I can get it so you can put that away." then opening my truck door.

Before I could slide out of the driver's seat Mrs. Hayward stuck the money into my pocket, which then I realized that she had slid over next to me when she had got into my pickup and her dress tail had rode up, letting most of her thighs out for me to see over half of her thighs, with the nylon stocking stay up tops showing right at the edge of the dress hem, "You spotted my husband, and daughter, meeting up at that hotel over there and gave me a call so the least I can do, is pay for our drinks while we sit and wait to see how long they are in there for, before coming back out."

I then got on out of the pickup and went into the station and bought us both a cold drink to drink while we waited to see Mr. Hayward, and Alison, come back out of the hotel room.

Getting back into the pickup I handed Mrs. Hayward her drink and noticed that she was still in the same spot with her dress still hiked up on her legs, like it was when I got out and after I closed my driver's door, I then held the change out to her, "Keep the change, you may need a drink some time or you may need to buy me a drink some time, while were out some place."

After a few minutes of waiting and watching the hotel room door, "Did your mom tell you I had to do some bragging on you at the book club last week?"

"Yes she did. She told me what all you said. I thank you for the compliments but, you went a little over board didn't you?"

"No I didn't. I feel like I didn't compliment you enough really. Like I told her, you are a very smart man and a gentleman. Your mom is very proud of you, as she should be."

"I don't know about all of that but I do try. I also thank you for the compliment too."

We sat and made small talk for the next forty minutes when George, and Alison, opened the hotel room door and stepped out, with him walking her to her car and opened the drive's door for her, then they spent fifteen minutes in a lip lock with each other and his hands on her ass giving them a squeezes as they kissed and she had her hands on his ass returning the ass squeezes. I also noticed that she had a halter top on that barely contained her tits and a very short skirt that when George had his hands on her ass, the skirt rode up with his help to show off her bare ass cheeks and the skirt was tight too, which made it stay up on her ass when he removed his hands and she turned to get into the driver's seat, we could see every bit of her ass. Just before Alison got into her car, she quickly gave George's cock a squeeze, then she got into her car and he closed her car door for her, then a moment later gave the door a pat on the window ledge and walked around to the driver's side of his car and got in and the two left the hotel, going back towards down town.

Looking over at Mrs. Hayward's face I saw her tears running down her cheeks so I reached into my pocket and pulled out my handkerchief and handed it to her, which she took it and dabbed at her eyes. I took my arm and put it around her shoulders and lightly pulled her toward me some, which she turned and hid her face in my chest and just broke out crying then.

When Mrs. Hayward finally calmed down some, "I'm so sorry for cry like this in front of you John and on you."

"Don't worry about it babe. You just let all out."

"How can he be having an afar with his own daughter? She's our own flesh and blood? Had we had a son I may be able to figure out how and why. I've also noticed that Alison has been coming home with different clothes on than with what she left the house with and when I ask her about it she would say it is what she had on when she left to go see her friends and then accused me of losing my mind or my memory as to what she had on when she left the house. Now I wished you had a camera to show what she had on when she got her and what she left here wearing to prove I'm not losing my memory. "

"I'm surprised you two never had another child other than Alison. Up until you told me about the two of you not having any sexual relationship I had all ways thought you two had been. To me you are sexier than Alison and she is pretty but you, still have her beet in the beautiful department though. As far as her wearing one thing when she got here and now wearing something different than she was wearing, I can verify that you are not losing your memory."

"Thank you John." raising up and looking into my eyes, "Are you just saying that to make me feel better? About being beautiful and sexy?"

"No I'm not. I'm telling you the truth of the matter. I would still be making love to you every day as much as I could if I was old enough to be your husband and Alison was our daughter and she, would have no chance of making me turn from you to her, for the fact you are so sexy hot."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious as a heart attack."

"Then kiss me if you're that serious."

I then leaned my head down toward her and kissed in a French kiss moving my other hand over and rubbed up and down on her side from her armpit down to her hips and back up.

Mrs. Hayward met my French kiss with a French kiss as well and put both of her hands around my neck and let one trail down on my side too.

As I rubbed down and back up on her side I felt the outside of her tit each time my hand slid by it. Mrs. Hayward moaned each time I did rub the side of her tit and then after a few passes up and down on her side I stopped with my hand on the outside of her tit and then rubbed toward her nipple and gave her tit a squeeze over her dress and bra she has on under the dress, which she moaned again a little bit louder than she had been.

After a little bit of time Hayward broke the kissing off, "Is there some place we can go and be alone that is more private than this place?"

"Yes there is out at the lake."

"In that case let me go in here and use the restroom and get us some more to drink, and then I'll follow you out to the lake. That is if you have time."

"Yes I have time. I need to use the restroom myself."

I opened my door and slid out to see Hayward sliding out behind me and giving me a full on red lace panty view and I could even see that the crotch of her panties are wet from her pussy juices too.

Once Hayward paid for our drinks and we were back in our vehicles with her following me, we made it to the lake and we stopped to park where mom and I had parked that night her, and I, went out to the restaurant and movie theater to watch that romance movie, and then out to the lake where we made out at.

Once parked with Hayward parking beside me, we got out of our vehicles and met each other in front of her car, "Is there some place we can go around here so we don't have to sit in or on our cars?"

"Let me grab a blanket out of my pickup and then you can follow me and we can go to a beautiful spot, which overlooks the lake and is still more private than we have here."

With the blanket over my shoulder I then took a hold of Hayward's hand while carrying my cold drink in my free hand and she had her cold drink and purse in her free hand, following a faint trail leading back through the trees surrounding where we had parked at.

After we had gone back into the trees a little ways we stepped out into a small clearing up on this rise and when you look out over the lake you could see just a few boats out on the water that looked to be just floating in just the one spot not moving, off in the distance, "Wow this is just beautiful out here. How did you find this place?"

"I just happen to stumble onto it one time just walking around out here, looking to maybe do some squirrel hunting out here some time."

"Oh? I didn't know you squirrel hunt any. Alison never said anything about you going hunting the whole time you two dated."

"I never told her that I hunted but she had hinted around that she thought it was cruel for people to hunt and kill animals even if it is to eat, so I would just go hunting and not tell her what or when I did. She never asked about where I was or asked what I may have gone over some week end that you folks would go off to where ever together, as a family or on vacations, so I never told her since she didn't ask."

"Good for you. She cannot stand to hear about an animal being killed for food or otherwise. Now I don't agree on killing an animal just to be doing but for eating is okay with me. I miss eating squirrel and deer and other things like that, because I had to marry a sorry two timing SOB that don't like killing an animal either but yet, he has to have is beef and pork."

"That sounds like Alison too."

"Yes it is."

"I asked her once where she thought beef and pork came from and she didn't know and when I told her they had to kill the cow to get the beef she ate and kill the pig to get the pork from it, she told me grocery stores didn't kill animals for their meets to sale, they just get it. Did you ever ask your, SOB as you called him, where he thought beef and pork comes from?"