Mother Changed Her Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark grabbed my arm and tried to fit a strap around my wrist. Initially I fought him off but he was much stronger than me. Eventually he managed to secure the strap, then wrestled me down so I was lying across the bed, then he attached the strap to the other side of the bed's head frame. Grabbing both my ankles he swung my legs back onto the bed. I tried to kick him as he fitted a strap around my ankle and attached it to the bed frame at the foot of the bed. He did the same with my other leg which left me spread eagled on the bed.

Mark sat on the side of the bed.

"You know Laura you are very beautiful with a fantastic figure and these tits of yours are your best feature."

As he said that he ran his hand over my breasts, and circled his finger around my nipple. I screamed at him not to touch me but he just smiled. It was only now as he stood up that I realized he was bare chested, I hadn't noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. He pulled a box from the pocket of his jogging bottoms, which he threw onto my night stand. I recognized the immediately the box of condoms I found in his drawer.

"What are you going to do with those?"

"I'm going to use them on you."

"You mean have sex?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

"That's disgusting, I'm your mother for god's sake, and it its illegal I could have you sent to prison."

I thought about a court case and publicity that might ensue. Rape cases are highly publicized, but with a rare incest case, the media would have a field day camped on my door step and print all kinds of lies. Whatever was about to happen there was no way that I would call the police, and it would be his word against mine.

I was pretty sure that he wouldn't go that far and was only trying to frighten me, and making a good job of it. He ignored my pleas to release me and only made things worse when he took his joggers off and sat beside me just wearing his jockey briefs. He ran his hand over my stomach and around to my hips feeling the silky material of my nightgown. He tapped the underside of my breasts and watched the top of them shudder. I was convinced that he couldn't go too far with my hands and feet tied to the bed wouldn't be able to get my nightgown off. That was my thinking until he brought out a pair of scissors.

The immediate future wasn't looking too good for me, so before things went too far I tried to bargain my way out of the situation.

"Mark if you release me I'll let you kiss me."

"I can kiss you any time I like."

"That's true but if I don't respond, what fun would it be for you. All I need to do is press my lips together, but if you release me we could lie together and I would willingly kiss you back."

"I don't think so, I have plans for you."

I began to get a little desperate wondering what plans he had in store for me. I decided to offer him something that I thought he would really like.

"How about if I let you look at my breasts perhaps even touch them."

Mark laughed. "Look at them? They'll be coated in cum soon, when I fuck them."

There it was, the same language he used in his story.

He took the scissors and began to cut my nightgown off, starting from the narrow lacy strip at the bottom. I was worried in case he cut me with the scissors, especially when he cut the fabric between my breasts. He spread each half of the nightgown to the side exposing my body completely. He commented on my hairy bush saying that I didn't take care of myself. Why would it be necessary to keep my pubic hair neatly trimmed? I have no one to keep it trimmed for. Although Mark did complement me on my breasts before leaving the room.

He returned with a large bath towel and instructed me to arch my body, to lift my butt off the bed so he could slide the towel beneath me. Because of my non-cooperation when Mark tried to slide the towel beneath me, it became tangled with the halves of my nightgown. In frustration Mark snipped the shoulder straps with the scissors and dragged each half of the garment out from under me. Then with some effort he forcibly slid the towel beneath me.

I was at a loss to know why he wanted me to lie on the towel; that was until he started to trim my pubic hair with the scissors. I was so upset that I burst into tears, it was so embarrassing, my own son acting this way. I begged him to stop, but that wasn't the end of it. He left the room to fetch his electric razor, then continued with the beard trimmer, before finally using the razor itself until I was completely hairless. He removed the towel from beneath me, folded it up and left the room, I assume to dispose of it somewhere.

On his return he lay between my legs and began kissing and licking my shaved area. Meanwhile I was still sobbing that was until he started licking along the entrance to my vagina. I had heard of men and women performing acts of oral sex on each other, but had never experienced it. I always thought it was a perversion, and restricted to only a small proportion of the population. And yet here we are, with my son performing on me.

"Mark don't do that, stop it at once."

I felt his tongue penetrate me, flicking in and out massaging certain sensitive areas within me. I won't say that it didn't affect me, because it did. Mark must have been well aware that I was becoming aroused, even before his tongue discovered my clitoris.

"Darling please, this is not nice."

He took no notice in fact he bought his hands up to my breasts and started squeezing them.

By the time he had finished pleasuring me with his tongue my juices were flowing like a gushing stream and I was totally and completely aroused. He kissed his way up my body until we were face to face where he proceeded to kiss me. It took all of my will power to maintain my stubbiness and not fall into his arms. As Mark tried to kiss me, I clenched my lips tight and turned my head away from him. He placed a hand either side of my face so that I couldn't turn away, but he could do nothing about my clenched lips, and soon tired of trying to kiss me.

He shifted down the bed a little and took a nipple into his mouth. Even I felt it harden a little as he began to suck, all the time his hand continued downwards until it rested between my legs. There was little or no resistance as he slipped two fingers inside me, I was more than well lubricated. He withdrew his fingers and brought them up to his mouth and licked one, the other he rubbed across my lips giving me no option but to lick my lips.

"You are so disgusting I don't know where you got it from, certainly not from me, and your father never did anything like that."

"Of course he didn't, he was probably too timid to tie you to the bed; because that's the only way a man can take what he wants from you. Tonight tells me that you're far from being frigid, all you need is a good fucking."

I had just opened my mouth to chastise him on his language, when his head quickly dropped down and kissed me, while my lips were full and available and my mouth slightly open. He only backed off when I tried to bite him.

"You bitch."

My relief when Mark got off me and the bed, was soon soured when he took a bottle of baby oil off my nightstand poured some into his hand then spread it between my breasts. Three times he did this ensuring my cleavage was well lubricated and the rest of my breasts oiled up. He removed his jockey briefs, then straddled me, before slipping his manhood between my breasts and squeezing them together. I know earlier he said that he was going to pleasure himself between my breasts but I never really believed it, but here he was, pleasuring himself between my breasts, to his heart's content. He squeezed my breasts and tugged at my nipples as he worked himself off. Although I continued to complain bitterly about his treatment of me, I knew it had no affect and he was taking no notice of my pleas, therefore I was gradually becoming resigned to my fate.

Marks action changed, his strokes became shorter and quicker I knew he was on the verge of climaxing. Suddenly he stopped pleasuring himself between my breasts, grabbed his penis and worked himself off by hand. I had never seen a man masturbate or ejaculate before and it caught me unawares. His semen went all over my breasts, neck, face, and unfortunately on my lips. Tied up the way I was, it was impossible to clean myself up. To say I was disgusted with Mark was an understatement. He began to scoop his semen up on his finger and force it between my lips and rub it along my teeth. He scooped up a second lot and just spread it along my lips. Some I managed to spit out, but the majority, because Mark put his hand across my mouth, I ended up swallowing. The semen on my breasts, he massaged into my skin blending it with the baby oil.

Finally dismounting he laid alongside me, his mouth and nose resting against the side of one breast while his hand rested on the other. Within a minute I could hear a steady breathing, the sexual fiend having fallen asleep, while I lay awake fuming at the treatment I had received. I looked at the clock it was one forty five. I also must have fallen asleep because I was woken by Mark climbing across me and I watched him leave the bedroom. The time, two thirty.

A couple of minutes later he returned.

"Have you come back to release me?"

He just smiled, then showed me the box of condoms I found in his drawer, which initially was hidden from my view. He took a condom out and slipped the box between my breasts, which according to him was just a temporary measure. Once he had taken the condom from its foil rapping and placed it on my nightstand, then he removed his jockey briefs and turned to face me.

"You've got to be kidding. Don't think you're going to put that thing inside me, because you're not."

He leant over and tried to kiss me again but he didn't have any more success than he did last time he tried. He knelt beside me, pulled the condom box out from between my breasts and tossed it on the nightstand, then rubbed his penis over my breast and nipple. I watch as it throbbed and increased in size, it didn't seem to stop growing. Then he did the one thing I was dreading, he climbed on top of me and slipped his unprotected penis inside my vagina. I was almost at breaking point as I pictured myself as a pregnant woman. My only thoughts were that my son was raping me. Intercourse without consent is a crime, regardless how acceptable my body was to his demands.

"Mark please don't do this, I'm your mother; you may regret this because one way or another you will definitely pay for your actions."

After a few seconds he withdrew, but only to slip a condom on. At that point I was sobbing profusely, being so upset and disillusioned with life. I was speechless, turning my head away, unable to look at my son. Feeling helpless and sorry for myself Mark could have done anything to me and I wouldn't have complained. The whole thing lasted several minutes all the time he was whispering in my ear, while describing my body, what he was doing to me, and what he would like to do to me, all the time speaking in that disgusting language he was using in his story.

I knew Mark had climaxed even before he pulled out of me. He rolled off of me and I watched as he removed the condom and laid it across my breast and nipple, then smiled as he watched the semen dribble out to run down between my breasts. I was at a loss why I should have to suffer such indignities in my life, and from my son of all people, what had I done to deserve this. My hopes were high that he had satisfied himself and my agony was at an end as he again snuggled down beside me.

"If we are finished please release me."

"In the morning."

"Well can we at least turn the light off?"

"In the morning."

Within minutes Mark was asleep while I just laid there for what seemed like hours, but in the end I must have drifted off.

I was suddenly woken because it felt as though I was being suffocated, it turned out to be Mark kissing me, and as soon as I realized what was happening I clenched my lip together. But that didn't deter him he just redirected his attention to my breasts, where he began to kiss and suck my nipples. He kissed his way down my body to end up lying between my spread eagled legs, then went straight for my clitoris with his mouth. He nipped and squeezed, trapping it between his lips so that he could run his tongue across the tip causing erotic sensations to run through my body. All the while I castigated him, calling him a pervert, while his tongue played with my clitoris. At the same time his fingers were flying back and forth inside my vagina, it was no wonder I became aroused. What kind of woman could resist such attention?

Having already slipped on another rubber sheath he mounted me and continued to use me like a sex doll, although he talked to me in what he called the language of love. To me his words were just abusive and degrading and I wasn't taking a lot of notice of what he was saying. I could feel a coldness running down my body and around my waist. Only then I realized it was the remaining semen from the condom. As Mark laid across me, it was being squeezed out, as he squashed my breast with his chest. I didn't know whether he forgot about it or left it on there on purpose, but whatever the reason it was soiling the bed.

Again he tried to kiss me, but I refused to allow him to, only this time it backfired. In retaliation he squeezed my nipples hard, causing me to scream in pain. I still refused when he tried again and for a second time he squeezed my nipples hard. I still refused to allow him to kiss me.

"My beautiful Laura, you are a great fuck and have fantastic tits, and you continue to give me pleasure, but if you refuse once more to kiss me I will take the condom off and get you pregnant. How would you like to have your son's baby?"

The one thing that terrified me the most was the thought of Mark getting me pregnant. I worried about the condom splitting or left inside me with the semen running out, so I relented and began to return his kisses. I can't say it was an unpleasant experience, kissing him, but with my considerable anger of how he was treating me there was no way I could accept his actions as a romantic gesture.

Mark continued to kiss me passionately and I responded sufficiently to satisfy him but with a lot of hate in my heart. He reached a point where his arousal began to influence his rhythm as he began to pound in and out of me. I knew this torturous evening would soon be ended then I will take my revenge. Initially I had decided that I would no longer look after him which meant he would have to do everything for himself. Cooking, shopping, laundry, keep his room tidy and make his bed. I would not assist him in any way.

And there it was, a few seconds of heavy breathing, then loud prolonged grunt before collapsing on top of me. Mark must have laid on top of me for three to four minutes, during which time I felt his manhood wilt, and his hands roam over my body, before rolling off to cuddle up beside me, only to fall asleep, again. I didn't know what happened to the condom whether he still had it on, or whether he'd dropped it somewhere but I hate to think what a mess it would make, regardless where it is. The clock said it was ten minutes past four. I was so tired that I was asleep within minutes.

In my dreams I was being made love to and it was so good nothing like I had ever experienced before. As I returned to consciousness I realized Mark was lying between my legs with his tongue massaging my clitoris. Occasionally he would dip his tongue inside me. What surprised me most of all was that on the previous occasion his performance seemed a little frantic and lasted only a minute or two, but this time it looked as if he was taking his time. Obviously even last time it had some effect on me, but this time as things progressed I became more and more aroused. We reached a point where Mark was in no doubt, that sooner or later if he continued using his tongue, then he would force me to orgasm.

Four minutes after he started I began to moan and squirm, while trying to push myself harder against his face for more tongue. I was almost in a state of collapse as I finally orgasmed. Mark immediately mounted me and took his time to satisfy himself while kissing me, fondling my body. All the time he was pounding into me and using my body in every way possible. I couldn't do anything to stop him and to be honest I was passed caring.

Having finally satisfied himself he rolled off of me, curled up beside me and went to sleep. It was now five forty five and it felt like I had been awake all night. I also fell asleep in a state of fear that he would wake me up again. Not that I was concerned he would use my body again, I had gone passed that, but that I would be deprived of sleep.

It was Sunday morning, just after eleven, Mark was still asleep curled up beside me a picture of innocence. Being tied up this way for nearly ten hours was playing havoc with my limbs. Concerned that I would have difficulty moving my arms and walking once released, it was time to wake Mark up. All I could do is move my body to nudge him with my hips, and my leg where I managed to push him with my knee. Gradually he awoke.

"You said you would untie me in the morning, and now its morning."

He kissed me on the lips, on my breasts and on my nipples.

"Good morning sweetheart."

He then threw his legs over the side of the bed, stood up displaying his morning arousal. Moving around to my side of the bed he rubbed his penis over my breasts and nipples before releasing me. Mark untied my feet then my hands then just walked out of my bedroom leaving me to struggle to sit up and get off the bed. Gradually full movement returned to my limbs while waiting for Mark to shower, dress and take himself off downstairs, before I showered to relieve the pain in my aching limbs.

Eventually with some trepidation I wandered downstairs, Mark was sitting in the chair, I assume he was waiting for me to cook breakfast, he was going to have to wait a long time.

"If you think I'm cooking you breakfast you can think again. From now on you will have to fend for yourself, shop for yourself, cook all of your meals clean your bedroom and make your bed. Now you are on your own, I won't do anything for you ever again, you disgust me, and you're lucky I don't report you to the police."

He stood up shrugged his shoulders then went up to his bedroom. Half hour later I heard him close the front door, and drive off in his car. It was late and I was in bed when Mark came home, and as a safety measure I had locked my bedroom door, although he never tried to enter my bedroom.

Monday morning I got up showered and dressed ready for work, which was our normal routine. Then I would call Mark so he could shower and dress while I was cooking breakfast. That Monday morning I never called Mark, as far as I was concerned he was on his own. By the time I was ready to leave for work, to the best of my knowledge he still hadn't showered, and I assumed he was still asleep, so I left him there. When I left for work the front door was shut but unlocked and I assume Mark had forgotten to lock it.

Mark never arrived home from work at his usual time, it was close to midnight and I was in bed before his car pulled into the drive. Tuesday morning again he never made an appearance before I went to work, and again I was in bed before he arrived home. Wednesday morning it was the same only this time before I went to work I opened the door to his bedroom. He was not in his room which was tidy, and his bed made. He must have left early and that explained why the front door was unlocked. And as before it was midnight before he got home.

Thursday and Friday were exactly the same, and so as it turned out was Saturday and Sunday, then we were back to Monday. It had been a week since I saw or spoke to Mark, who usually phoned me sometime in the week, at work, to see how I was getting on. However that first week he never phoned. As the situation progressed through the second week I began to feel the pangs of loneliness. I began to feel guilty wondering if I was responsible for the current situation. I know what Mark did was wrong but did I overreact? In the past Mark even selected a local college so he could come home every night specifically keep me company and stay close.