Mother Changed Her Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second weekend was exactly the same, he was out early and back late, and I was becoming desperate for his company. I started analyzing myself and my life and began to realize, that for several years my body had been more than willing to accept a man, but against the wishes of my mind. Over the years I have had numerous opportunities to accept the attentions of other men, but for whatever reason I declined their offers. It's only now since my son forced himself on me, have I realized what I have missed. But why did it have to be my son that broke the spell.

By the Monday of the third week I had still not spoken with Mark or even seen him and my mind was in turmoil and I was being drawn towards him. By this time I was now chastising myself for everything that happened between us, believing to be my fault. In bed at night I began to wonder how I could bring the situation to an end. My fantasies blew out of all proportion knowing he wanted my body, and I began to think of ways that I could tactfully bring the situation to satisfactory conclusion. But what would satisfy Mark, and what would that require of me?

I was pretty sure I knew what would satisfy Mark, and I was beginning to fantasize he could satisfy me. My obsession was that he had mounted me three times and caused me to orgasm once, within the short time frame of six hours or so. His father didn't achieve that in a week. I tried to stop thinking about him, but nearing the end of the third week without seeing or speaking with him only increased my level of guilt and frustration. By the time Friday came, I was like a bitch on heat. All day at work I was thinking about him and wondering what possible relationship we would have in the future, if any. What if he decides to move out and leave me to fend for myself? The very thought of it had me in a panic, I don't want him to move away I'm in love with him.

I'm in love with him? I couldn't believe I said that, only then did I realize I had these deep feelings for my son. Even so it was the first time that I had admitted that my feelings went far deeper than a mother's love for her son. I was attracted to him and at that moment I was becoming physically aroused just thinking about him. Friday night in bed I began to fantasize about Mark and I becoming lovers, where he would take me in his arms, saturate me with kisses, before making love to me. I tried to stop thinking about Mark as a sexual partner, I knew it was wrong and knew if I continued on this path it would only lead to indescribable problems.

Saturday morning I woke early and listened for Mark to leave, knowing that I wouldn't have to face him that day, gave me some sort of relief. The day passed quietly and in the evening, knowing Mark wouldn't be back until much later, I decided to pamper myself by taking a long relaxing soak in scented water in an almost overflowing tub. I shaved my legs and pubic area, having decided, after my embarrassing encounter with Mark, that I preferred it that way.

After my bath I sat at my dressing table admiring my naked body in the mirror, while combing my hair. I thought my lips looked a little pale so put on some red lipstick, a much more vivid color than I normally wear. I decided to try on the black lace bra and panties again, which I've never really worn for any length of time. Checking myself in the mirror I applied a few drops of perfume, a dab either side of my neck and one between my breasts. It was at this point I began to understand why men found me sexually attractive, but failed to understand why I refused to let them get close. Slipping on my black silk robe I pulled it tight around me so that it accentuated the size of my breasts but then I eased the top open a little so that the top of my black bra and cleavage was showing.

Mark's car pulled into the drive he was a little earlier than I expected, causing me to lock my bedroom door, just in case he had decided to pay me a visit. He came up the stairs, went into his bedroom then the bathroom after which he returned to his bedroom. For the next five minutes he could be heard moving around then nothing, no further sounds were heard. For some reason I was really upset, because having made an effort to make myself look beautiful and sexy, he had completely ignored me.

Avoiding each other and not talking had gone on far too long, it was time to put a stop to it. Having marched into his bedroom, as expected Mark was in bed. He propped himself up on one arm, and turned his night stand's table lamp on. Standing just three feet away from him I waited for him to say something, probably to insult me in that obscene language he uses. He said nothing

I'll show him. Having loosened the tie that held my robe closed, the garment slipped from my shoulders and fell to the floor. As I paraded myself in front of him like a peacock his eyes rested on my bra or at least the breasts that it was supporting. At first he just looked me up and down, then began staring and concentrating, first my bra then my panties, or at least what was displayed beneath them. It lasted several minutes with neither of us saying a word. I don't know what made me do it but I unhooked my bra and let slip to the floor then waited for him to say something. Not a word was spoken, so I eased my panties over my hips and allowed them to fall to the floor. It was almost as if he was seeing my body for the first time as he stared intensely at me. He seemed to take his time checking me out before inviting me into his bed by pulling the bed clothes back. I climbed in beside him and pressed my body against his, squashing my breasts against his bare chest. Mark was only wearing pajama bottoms and I could feel his erection pressing against me. I was the first to speak but only after wrapping my arms around him and kissing him passionately on the lips.

"Darling I know you want me to be like Eva, talk like her and act the same way. I am her, much more than you can ever imagine. I want you in my life, I want you in my bed and I want you in me. I need you to become my lover and sleep with me every night, I want your kisses with your tongue in my mouth and sometimes your cock, so I can taste your cum. I want you to fondle my tits and nipples, squeeze and suck them, and give them a good fucking. I want your fingers, tongue and cock in my cunt. Darling you can tie me up if you want, but I'd rather you didn't, because I want to be able to react to your advances. Now take off those pajama bottoms, because I want to get you ready to fuck mommy."

After Mark had removed his pajama bottoms I grabbed hold of his manhood and started to massage him, with every intention to prepare him to enter me. Placing his hand behind my neck he pulled my face down crushing his lips against mine. He grabbed my breasts as I slipped my tongue inside his mouth. By this time Mark was fully erect and I was becoming extremely aroused. Reaching over, I opened his night stand drawer and took out the box of condoms. I repositioned myself to straddle him, sitting on his chest with my back towards his face. Bending over I took his cock in my mouth to lubricate it, making it easier to slip the condom on. After removing the condom from its foil package I eased it over Mark's manhood, all the time he continued to play with my breasts, squeezing and bouncing them up and down.

By this time we were both fully aroused, and I was definitely ready to turn to face him, to ease myself onto his manhood. Cowgirl style I eased myself down onto his cock ensuring that I had received his full length before bouncing up and down. Mark seemed content to allow me to bust my ass while he just laid there and watched my tits flop around. Leaning forward change the direction of my swinging tits, to a back and forth motion. At one point the tip of my nipples were just about brushing against Marks chest, providing me with additional sensations.

Mark grabbed both my tits and alternately stretched and squeezed them as I moved back and forth on him. I could tell that he was highly aroused and was close to coming, as was I. Mark followed me as I rolled off of him, onto my back. Our disconnection from each other must have been for less than a couple of second, before he forced himself between my legs inflicting pain and causing me to grunt, as he quickly rammed back into me.

Having identified myself as Eva, the foul mouth slut of Marks story, who would do anything to get her son to fuck her. It felt as if I was being split in two by my son's thick cock while supporting his full weight as his chest crushed my tits. All I could hear with his mouth so close to my ear was his grunts and heavy breathing as he pounded away at me with all his might. That was until he spoke.

"Like the fucking slut you are, you have changed your sexual appetite since the last time I fucked you, three weeks ago. Then you were a self-righteous, virtuous virgin or something very close to it. You only dreamed about being fucked, that is until I came along and forced my cock inside you. Now look at you, your begging to be fucked, and you have the perfect body for it. Your tits are big and your cunt is tight, but we are going to change all that."

It was those words in his last sentence that did it, sending me over the top causing me to wrap my arms and legs tightly around him. I almost fainted before screaming out in ecstasy as I orgasmed. Seconds later Mark seemed to turn into a wild man ramming himself hard into me, forcing his lips hard against mine and squeezing my tits so hard I cried out in pain. Mark lasted but a few seconds more, before it was all over. Although he was still lying on top of me I felt his body relax and his head drop, so we were virtually lying cheek to cheek. I wasn't paying much attention, until he said.

"What happened to you in the three weeks, from when I tied you up in your bed and fucked you? Until tonight when you came virtually naked into my bedroom, stripped off, and climbed in bed with me to initiate a sexual relationship. What changed?"

"It was a spur of the moment thing, unplanned and unintentional. This evening I had a long soak in the tub during which I heard a noise and mistakenly thought you had come home early. As I lay in the tub I began to fantasize that you arrived home came upstairs into the bathroom not knowing I was in the tub. You stood watching my attempt to cover myself with face cloth, and hide my embarrassment. You ignored my pleas to leave then slowly you began to undress.

"Finally standing naked over me in the tub, I was unable to take my eyes off of your erection. Because of the narrowness of the tub, when you forced yourself down beside me, it was necessary for me to turn onto my side. Even then I was crushed up against the side of the tub with your erection rammed up hard against me. I never objected when you kissed me passionately, neither did I object when you began to rub soap over my breasts. In one swift move you spun us both around with you lying on top of me.

"You had forced my legs apart with your knees and was in the process of inserting your erection into me. I certainly didn't consider it as rape, but neither was it consensual but then again I never objected to your actions. As we laid there I could feel you inside me, it was such a fantastic sensation that may be, just maybe, that was the very first time that I conceded to my emotions.

"Back in my bedroom I was sitting, naked, in front of my dressing table's mirror when you strolled into my room, still naked, demanding that I sit on your lap. Although I was sitting on your lap I was still facing the mirror, your penis nestling between the cheeks of my ass. Your hands were cupping my breasts, bouncing them up and down. Sometimes you would switch and grab my nipples pulling on them trying to stretch my breasts. You lifted a breast to my mouth and instructed me to suck my nipple. Then you slipped a hand between my legs and began to finger me.

"You instructed me to apply lipstick and once my lips were ruby red you kissed me and smudged it, then told me to wipe my lips clean and yours then re-apply more lipstick. You ordered me to apply dabs of perfume on either side of my neck, between my breasts and under my arms, then instructed me to turn around and ease myself onto your penis. With me sitting on your lap and you deep inside me you nuzzled my neck and armpits taking in the aroma of my perfume.

"Finally the fantasy faded from my thoughts, but left me wondering about my life and how unfulfilled I felt as a woman. Your father very rarely satisfied me or even treated me like a woman. But you, taking me for the first time in a nonconsensual sexual act, forced me to have intercourse with you three times in one night. You satisfied me completely at least once, which is something your father rarely achieved.

"Tonight I have reassessed my life as a woman and not a mother. I admit to suppressing certain feelings that I've had for a while, thinking that if I made my feelings known, or acted upon them, you would think I was some sort of sexual pervert. But since you made the first move I would like to encourage our relationship. In order to do that I decided to wear the open lace bra and panties you refer to in your story.

"Mark, I want you, and I think you want me, and we could spend our time together as lovers sleeping together and fucking most nights. I want to experience again and savor those sensations that you introduced me to three weeks ago."

For several seconds I lie there wondering how Mark would respond, until I felt his arms encircle me then gently pulling me close to provide me with a long passionate kisses, before saying.

"We will always be lovers to provide each other with sexual pleasures."

Then he kissed me again only this time his lips were soft and gentle, as was his tongue as it explored my mouth. I felt warm all over as his hands gently cupped my breasts, sometimes nudging them to watch them bounce around. Occasionally he would enjoy giving them a light squeeze. It wasn't long before he directed his attention to my nipples, gently squeezing, twisting or flicking them. Mark would place the palm of his hand over one nipple and work it around in circles or back and forth in most directions, Mark was obsessed with my breasts which he would suck at his leisure.

Mark redirected his kisses from my lips to my chin down to my neck, before concentrating his mouth on my breasts, covering every inch of them with his kisses. He spent time sucking my nipples, trapping them between his lips and rubbing his tongue over the tip. The sensations he provided were similar to those I experience in the past, remembering how sensuous it felt. As his mouth devoured my breasts his hand slipped down my body to nestle between my legs.

Immediately he took advantage as I spread my legs further to give him the generous access to my body he desired. Running his fingers along the slit of my vagina, my well lubricated body allowed his fingers to easily penetrate me, then by spreading his fingers he gently stretched me. With my arms wrapped tightly around him we lay quietly kissing while he worked two fingers back and forth inside me.

"Mom is it ok for me to finger you like this?"

After the way he's recently treated me, why now would he be so considerate? "Yes darling I am enjoying your fingers inside me but your tongue would be even more appreciated."

"You want me to fuck you with my tongue."

"That's exactly what I want amongst other things. Since I will be spending the night with you, make me cum with your tongue this time, then you can fuck me after."

Mark threw the bed covers off before kissing me long and passionately during which he almost forced his whole hand inside me. I'm sure given the opportunity he would have fisted me, perhaps that's something I have to look forward to. He kissed his way down my body, from my lips to my neck, then lifting my arms he kissed both underarms. Mark spent time kissing and sucking my breasts and nipping at my flesh. All the time he was trying to work his hand inside me.

Withdrawing his fingers from inside me, Mark finally settled himself between my legs. At first he frustrated me, by kissing all around, then along the entrance of my vagina. Finally I felt his tongue drive deep into my vagina while at the same time both his hands moved up my body to fondle my breasts. The sensations his tongue created as it swirled around inside me were simply erotic and provided far more arousal than I had ever experienced before. It might have been because I was more responsive to my son's attention than I was three weeks ago, but whatever the reason he was driving me mad. That was until he redirected his tongue to my clit, which sent me over the top.

"Mark what the fuck are you doing to me? Darling I'm going to cum, oh my god, fucking hell."

"Grabbing him by the hair I pulled his face tight up against my vagina, having also lifted my body attempting to force his tongue deeper inside me. At the same time I covered his hands with my own and squeezed, forcing his fingers deep into the flesh of my breasts. The orgasm hit me like a sledge hammer being far more intense than anything I had experienced before. It probably looked like I was experiencing the cross between an epileptic fit and contractions when giving birth as I screamed abuse at my son before my sudden collapse. Lying there exhausted I could feel alternately Mark's tongue inside me licking, followed by a sucking sensation.

I laid helpless as Mark licked his way back up my body until he reached my breasts. He gently slapped them, kneaded them as if they were bread dough, kissed, sucked and rolled my nipples between his thumb and fore finger. I felt no pain only unconditional love for my son as he lie by my side transferring his kisses to my lips while continuing to caress my breasts. I knew what he wanted to hear me say.

"Fuck me darling, fuck mommy's cunt, I want to feel your cock inside me I want to feel you cum inside me. Play with my tits, give them a good squeeze. Take each nipple in turn and use it to shake my tits, so we can watch them jiggle around. Then hold a nipple up to my mouth so when we kiss we can trap it between our lips and take turns in sucking it, as we kiss. I know you love my tits, and because of that I like showing them off to you."

Mark kissed, stroked and squeezed my breasts as well as fondling the rest of my body for about a further twenty minutes, before he rolled on top of me. I took hold of his penis and guided it into my vagina then pulled him tight against me, ensuring that I could feel my breasts being crushed between us. With my arms tight around him we continued to kiss, as at first he slowly and gently moved back and forth inside me.

"Darling it's safe, so don't worry about coming inside me in fact I want to feel you cum, it's something that I yearn for."

Telling Mark he there was no need to concern himself about getting me pregnant, seemed to trigger his inner demon. If I didn't know better I would have said he was thinking about rape, as he tormented me with verbal abuse, while slamming himself into me.

"You fucking whore you can't get enough of me shagging your incestuous cunt."

Each time Mark drove his body into me, it felt as if I was being attacked by a pile driver. Twice I orgasmed as he pounded me, before finally collapsing on top of me, leaving us both exhausted. As we lay quietly together he buried his face between my breasts and as I stroked his hair he apologized, saying "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what darling?"

I'm sorry for what I said to you, saying those things I just couldn't control myself."

"I know darling, I didn't mind. I realized that I got you so wound up you just couldn't help yourself. In fact I was please you spoke to me that way. I wanted to say something similar to you, but thought you might get offended. Now we both know we can say things to each other while we're fucking."