All Comments on 'Mother Coming Out'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

Good and erotic! A fine and SEXY story. Really enjoyed it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nobody but nobody. Is that dumb.With the internet every man at 18 is knowledgable.ruined the story.

PetaThePantieBoyPetaThePantieBoyover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read. Just enough sex scenes with the right amount of background story. As a man who loves to wear panties, I would love to have this story continued and have the mother dress her son in lingerie, but that is just my little kink.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

Very uncomfortable when authors portray a 19 year old man as a 12 year old boy.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
"...had your grubby little hands on them"

"You sucked on them as... I even had a orgasm or two". Such sensual dialogue. Tenderly written from beginning to end with beautiful reminiscence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

reads as if it was edited from a little boy to a college kid to sneak it past the censors, but the dialogue has no validity when applied to a young man of college age. Really creepy, or he's got some mental issues that would preclude him from a normal college.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Son was way over done as simple minded, innocent. No romance or affection between son and mother in this one.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Most excellent !!!!!

NorWestGuyNorWestGuyover 1 year ago

I have to agree that making a college aged kid as naive as you made him, detracts from the story. Your writing style is fairly good, but making a college aged kid as inexperienced as a 12-13 year old just gets in the way of the story telling and makes the story a little creepy.

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 1 year ago

You are one of the best writers on this site in my opinion and one that draws me to a story just because I see that you wrote it, BUT, this was not your best work. I feel almost sacrilegious correcting you, but when the same word is misspelled probably half a dozen times, it's beyond distracting! DINING ROOM only has 1 N. And I also agree with many of the others that his lack of sexual knowledge at his age was beyond believable.

Brett78xBrett78xover 1 year ago

Porn screen writers sure could use some of your imagination and dialogue. They are so stale unimaginative.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

the romance was kinda missing for my taste

JACKBETHJACKBETHover 1 year ago

One of the best for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you could have made the son a little about sex at his age and you should have continued with more cause the sex was a little short still gave it4 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
nice

plenty of story left. please continue.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Mom certainly had taken on a lot of remedial work to bring her son up to speed during Thanksgiving. For a winter contest entry, this was just right. Not too long and with enough content to introduce the setting and actions. Leaves me time to read the other entries, I hope.

I noticed some repetitiveness and reference to wit/witty in the story. The third time I began to think another descriptor might be needed to convey the meaning. Yet, overall it wasn't a distractor to the plot.

I enjoyed your story very much.

dsc123456dsc123456over 1 year ago

cant wait for next installment

HoltarenHoltarenover 1 year ago

Aaaaahhhh. The stuff that dreams are made of. Brill. More please.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Hot as Hell, every Son needs a loving Mom like this one. Five stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story loved how mother taught her son how to love a woman, but you should continue with more of mother teaching her son!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stars only, i am sorry, would have enjoyed more panties tease.

you didn't have any ass play, with tongue like his surely have to

try....... I still think your story is tops

really great read keep up the great work. next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice read hope you continue with this??? There is so much more she needs to teach him gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome 5 stars but you need to continue and see where it goes from here????

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Son was too naive and hesitant for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Think that the Mother and Son fall Love together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...