Mother Coming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not like you haven't seen these before or had your grubby little hands on them. You sucked on them as a baby. I think I even had an orgasm or two with you doing that."

"But that was a long time ago and well before I started remembering things," Kent protested.

His mother chuckled and shivered. "I remember enough for both of us."

"Have, have your nipples always been that big?" Kent asked out of curiosity.

"No, before I had you, they were little pea sized things."

"Then why are they so big now?"

"The more excited I get, the bigger they get. Kind of like you down there," she replied. "Well, there is more to it than that. You sucking on my nipples and me pumping milk out for you later, felt great and made them larger. I had two of those hand pump things for milk."

Her hands caressed her breasts again before she pinched and rolled her nipples. That brought a groan to her lips. "I kept using those things even after my milk went away. Your dad caught me doing it one day. He thought it was kinky but he loved the way they made my nipples bigger."

"Do you still have those?"

Corry shook her head. "One broke and the other stopped sucking. I missed the feelings they gave me so your dad hunted around for something to replace them. He found three cups that locked with a hand pump that worked great."

Confused, Kent asked, "So he bought one for a spare."

Corry groaned and shook her head. "The third one was smaller and went someplace besides my nipples. I loved it even more than the ones on my nipples. I would keep me tingling for hours on end."

Kent was still confused and then his imagination kicked in and he looked down at his mother's sex. Her clit was a large bright pink bud sticking up above her inner and outer lips at the top of her sex. Why he groaned, he wasn't sure but yes it was kinky.

His mother giggled. Kent had never heard her do that before. One of her hands dropped down and brushed back and forth over her clit. "I see you figured it out all on your own. I told you, you had a good imagination."

Kent groaned again as he squatted down. "Show me," he whispered.

His mother's other hand came down to cover the first one that was now covering her sex. "If, if I, uh, do, you'll have to lick it and suck on it," she whispered in a breathy voice.

Kent looked up at his mother's face and then back down at her hands. "I'll, uh, do my best," he whispered.

Her hands moved until there was one on the inner edge of both outer lips. Her hands moved outward and her slit opened wide. The bright pink of her inner lips and slit contrasted with her skin. The bright pink bud at the top, grew bigger and taller. She groaned deeply and whispered, "Hurry before I lose my nerve."

Kent's head shot forward and his tongue flicked the bud back and forth. The taste was earthy but sweet and spicy at the same time. He sucked the bud between his lips and flicked it harder and faster.

Corry let out a yell as her hands left her sex and grabbed her son's head to pull it tighter. A monster of an orgasm was ravaging her body. Her hips jerked and bucked against Kent's face as the orgasm rolled on and on.

Suddenly, she pushed his head away and stepped back. Her knees were weak and she had to grab the edge of the counter before she fell down. As her legs trembled, little flickers of the orgasm darted around in her sex. The nearest place to sit down was the dinning room but her legs would not carry her that far.

"Mom, are you alright?" Kent asked with concern in his voice.

"Help, help me to a chair," she whispered hoarsely. Her mouth was suddenly as dry as a desert.

With Kent's arm around her waist and his hand on her right arm, she made it to a chair in the dinning room. He let go of her and stepped back. He used a hand on each arm to help her sit down. She groaned softly as she leaned forward and laid her forehead on her folder arms.

"Holy shit!" she whispered softly.

"Are you alright?" Kent asked again.

Corry let out with a soft chuckle. "Just fucking dandy." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Could you get me a glass of water. I'm so thirsty."

Kent returned with a glass of water and sat it on the table in front of his mom. Corry pushed up and looked at the glass. She picked it up and drained half of it before she turned it down. She sat the glass down and sighed. "Perfect."

"How can you be thirsty after all the coffee you drank?" Kent asked in bewilderment.

His mother laughed and whispered, "Rapid breathing through my mouth and the wetness that is halfway to my knees. It has been so very long since a tongue touched me there."

Kent wasn't sure what to do so he moved over and sat down where his mother had sat earlier. "I, uh, didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked with concern in his voice.

Corry chuckled and shook her head. "Other than blowing the top of my head off and giving me a huge orgasm, everything is just fine."

"I wondered because of the way you pushed my head away and stepped back."

Corry grinned at her son. "My legs were shaking enough that I was worried about loosing my balance and ending up sitting on your face. I don't think either of us was ready for that to happen."

"Uh...." Kent said wittily.

Corry groaned and sat up straighter. This thrust her breasts out more prominently. She reached up and ran her hands over them as she said, "If your tongue is as long and thick as your dad's was, I would have came myself to death."

Kent looked at his mother with wide eyes as he slowly poked his tongue out as far as it would go. The tip was well below his chin. His mother groaned and closed her eyes as she rocked back and forth in the chair. "I take it that my tongue is as long as his."

Corry nodded and whispered, "Maybe a little longer."

"Uh, inside your vagina?" Kent asked with a blush.

"Oh yeah," his mother replied. "Sitting on your face would push it as deep as possible."

"I think my oral lessons are getting ahead of themselves," Kent said softly.

Corry laughed and whispered, "These are the lectures. Wait until you get the lab assignments."

Kent groaned and stood up. Feeling bold, he asked, "Your bed or mine?"

Corry made a whimpering sound and said, "Couch."

"Couch?" Kent asked.

"Oh yeah, one of my favorite places for a lot of things but I need a towel first."

"Towel?" Kent parroted again and then added, "Uh, I'll get one from the bathroom."

"Make it two," Corry said as she picked up the glass of water. As he turned to leave the room, she downed the rest of the glass. "Oh yeah, that tastes so good," she whispered as she stood up. At least now, her legs weren't shaken. Well, not much anyway.

*****

Kent came into the living room to find his mother standing next to the arm of the couch. He handed her a towel and tossed the other on the coffee table. She used the towel to wipe between her legs and up and down her inner thighs. After that, she folded it up and placed it on the arm of the couch.

She looked at her son as she shrugged the housecoat off and hung it over the back of the couch. Kent groaned deeply as he looked at his mother completely naked for the first time. "Beautiful, just beautiful," he whispered softly.

"You need to get undressed also," Corry whispered.

"I, uh," Kent said and then paused. A moment later, he asked, "Completely?"

Corry chuckled and said, "If I'm that way, you have to be that way also."

As he toed his tennis shoes off, his mother asked, "When do you have to be back at school?"

"My, uh, first class is early Monday morning."

"Good, then we have at least two days. Now get your clothes off."

Kent groaned at the thought of what could happen in two days and took off his t-shirt. He turned his back to his mother as he took his shorts off. "Uh, what are we going to do?"

Corry chuckled and said, "Turn around and use your imagination."

Kent turned around to see his mother on her knees with the second towel under them by the end of the couch. His eyes jumped to the towel on the arm and then back to his mother's smiling face. With a soft moaning groan, he walked over and sat down on the towel. To him it seemed like an odd place but then again, what did he know.

Corry reached out and pushed at the insides of her son's knees. He opened them wide and she moved forward. Her hands were shaking as she reached for his dick. Her fingers wrapped around the hot hard shaft and like his dad, there was an inch or so of shaft and the spongy head above her hands.

"Just like your dad," she whispered as she leaned forward and swirled her tongue around the spongy head. The gasp from Kent made her sex tighten up. He moaned long and loud as she sucked the head in and ran her tongue over and around it all. Her sex was clenching up and releasing every few seconds. She wondered who would come first.

She jerked her upper hand away and swallowed his dick to her other hand. The smell, the taste, the feelings of a dick in her mouth after so long pushed her over the edge. She was sucking and bobbing her head as she came long and hard. Somewhere along the way her other hand got moved and Kent came long and hard in her mouth.

*****

Corry came down from her orgasm slowly. Her head was laying on her son's thigh and his dick was still in her mouth. How long it had been, she had no idea. She made a whimpering sound as she realized his dick was slowly growing and hardening. That reminded her of his father way back when.

She made a louder whimpering sound as she lifted her head. A moment later, the head of his dick popped out of her mouth. It wasn't fully hard but hard enough to stand up against his belly. Her eyes moved up to her son's face. "I came before you did," she whispered.

"I, I, I," he stammered and then made a soft whimpering sound like hers. "I didn't mean to come in your mouth."

Corry chuckled. "Some women might not like that but I love it."

"But...." Kent started to say and then lost track of what it was as his mother sucked the head of his dick back into her mouth. She swirled her tongue over and around the sensitive head. Kent let out a soft moaning groan.

Corry popped him out of her mouth and grinned as she saw how his dick was standing up tall and proud. "Your dad had a quick recovery time when he was around your age."

"Uh, what now?" Kent asked as he watched his mother lick her lips as she stared at his hard dick.

Corry chuckled and whispered, "I'm an orgasm ahead if anyone was keeping score."

"Keeping score?" Kent said softly.

"Men get to pee standing up and women get multi orgasms."

"How many orgasms?" Kent asked.

Corry stood up slowly and grinned as she replied, "I think my record for one day is around thirteen big ones and an uncountable number of little ones."

"Uh, how about dad?"

Corry giggled. "Three squirters and a few want to be ones."

Kent groaned as he thought about three orgasms in one day.

"I was going to swap places with you and show you were your tongue went but.... I'm out of practice and not in as good of shape as I should be."

"Uh...." Was Kent's witty reply.

Corry laughed. "One more orgasm and I'd need a nap for sure."

Kent looked at his mother and shook his head. A vision of her sitting on the arm of the couch with him on his knees in front of her flashed across his mind. "A nap as on the couch or in bed?"

Corry took a deep shivery breath and let it out slowly. "If you use your tongue anywhere near as good as your dad, I'd be dead to the world on the couch."

"Uh, I have no idea of what to do so...." He let the sentence trail off.

His mother grinned and pushed him over backwards. "Hey!" he yelled and then laughed as he ended up with his head and shoulders on the seat cushion and his feet up in the air.

"Now, imagine me in that position with my feet on either side of my ass," his mother whispered.

Kent groaned and rolled over to stand up. He took a deep breath and whispered, "Show me."

Corry moaned deeply and turned around to back up to the couch arm. She leaned back to place her hands on the seat cushion. She brought her feet up and placed them on either side of her ass. "Once I open my knees, you're on your own and I'm dead," she whispered with a grin.

Kent moved over in front of his mother and placed a hand on each of her knees. "But I don't know what to do," he said for the second time.

Corry laughed as she lowered her shoulders and head to the seat. "The same thing you did before but lower and stay away from my clit for a start. Explore. There is a lot to explore. Use you imagination," she said as her knees slowly opened.

Kent only thought he had seen his mother's sex before but now it was on full display in all its glory. He shivered as he went to his knees. Her bright pink slit stood out to his eyes. Her inner lips were wet looking and larger than he remembered from earlier.

His eyes moved lower to the bright pink of her very wet opening. He could see the opening pulsing to a rhythm of its own. It would clench up and then relax. The same movement of her asshole caught his attention. The two seemed to be in sync.

He placed his hands on her inner thighs and ran them up and down. They felt slippery close to her sex. He leaned down and licked the crease between her thigh and sex. His mother's hips jerked. He licked the other crease with the same reaction. His mouth moved toward her clit but stopped short.

Lowering his head, he used the tip of his tongue to place small fluttering lick along the bottom of her slit. It felt glassy smooth and very slippery. He kept going down until the tip of his tongue dipped into her opening. He held it still. He could feel the opening moving, almost grabbing the tip of his tongue. He went a little deeper.

His mother had been quiet except for a few small soft gasping sounds. She groaned as his tongue went a little deeper. If a little deeper caused her to groan. What would deeper yet do, he wondered. He wiggled his tongue around as he stiffened it and lowered his head. His mother grabbed his head but she wasn't pushing it away. She was pulling for all she was worth.

Kent didn't really have a clue but he was learning fast by listening to the sounds his mother made. Sucking while he swirled his tongue around and ran it in and out made his mother yell and rock her hips up and down.

His hands found her lower thighs and he rolled her up even more as his tongue seemed to go even deeper. The yell went up several octaves as he rammed his tongue in and out of her sweet and spicy sex. Suddenly she went silent and limp all at the same time.

Kent stood up quickly and looked at his mother's face. She was breathing hard and fast but her eyes were shut. He stepped forward and leaned over to check the pulse in her neck. His hard dick pressed against her hot wet opening.

He jumped back and groaned. "So easy. It would be so easy," he whispered as he watched the pulsing opening to his mother's sex and asshole. Moving forward, he rubbed the head of his dick against her opening. It was so slippery and hot.

Jumping back again, he shivered and shook his head. "No, no, no," he whispered as he moved his mother's legs forward and placed her feet on the arm of the couch. When he let go of them, they fell over to rest against the back of the couch.

"Blanket," he said aloud as he looked around. There was a large shawl on the chair in the corner. He went to get it and covered his mother up.

He wondered what he should do now. Should he go or should he stay. His mother had said something about the rest of the weekend but.... He had learned a lot about eating pussy but he figured he had a lot more to learn. Blowjobs jumped to his mind and he groaned softly.

Picking the towel up off the floor, he moved over to the recliner across the room. He spread the towel out and sat down. He was watching his mom. He had a big grin on his face he realized. He also realized, he had his left hand wrapped around his dick. He groaned as he moved his hands up and laced his fingers behind his head.

*****

Kent must have dozed off because when he opened his eyes, his mother was laying on her side looking at him. "Hello," he said with a grin.

Corry took a deep breath and let it out slowly. When she finished there was a smile playing around the corners of her mouth. "I told you that you would figure it out," she whispered.

"With a little help from your hands."

Corry shivered as she remembered how deep his tongue had been in her. With a grin she said, "The dessert was a day late but we both definitely got some."

"A dessert I'll never forget in both cases," Kent replied with a grin of his own.

"Tell me about it," Corry whispered as she rolled off the couch and ended up on her knees with her ass pointed at her son and her breasts on the couch cushion. "When I get my energy back, I'm going to bend over that couch arm just like this."

"I, uh, I, uh, what, uh, am I supposed to do?" Kent asked as several ideas ran around in his brain.

Corry laughed and took her time getting to her feet. Her mind was showing her what she was showing her son, as she did. "I'm being so bad," she whispered as she turned and looked at Kent.

He was sitting up in the chair with a hand on each of the arms. He shook his head slowly as he whispered, "The internet gives the visual clues to sex but none of the tastes, smells, feelings."

Corry chuckled. "Think of the internet as the classroom and then you get to practice like in the lab."

"Uh...." Kent said wittily and then swallowed hard. "I rubbed the head of my dick against your opening."

"I'm glad you waited until I was awake," Corry replied with a wink as she walked over to stand in front of her son. Her eyes were on his hard dick. "I want to be wide awake when that slides in."

"I, uh, thought you might be mad," Kent said as his eyes wander up and down his mother's body.

Corry sighed. "Why would I be mad at anything you did or do? I started this so...."

"I think an accidental meeting in the hall in the middle of the night started this," Kent corrected.

"Yeah, but I took it this far," Corry said and sighed again.

Kent put on a crooked smile and whispered, "I won't complain if you don't."

Corry laughed and shook her head wildly. "I haven't felt this alive since your dad died."

"It feels somewhat weird to me but...." Kent said and then stopped as he was unsure what he wanted to add.

Corry shivered hard enough for her son to see it. "I, uh, I think we need something to eat."

"Uh, you are talking food right?" Kent asked.

Corry looked at the clock on the mantel. "Uh, yeah, lunch," she said as she turned and left the room.

Kent watched his mom walk across the living room and then through the dinning room. She was walking up on her toes and that seemed to make her hips swivel and sway. He didn't remember seeing his mother wiggle that much.

With a grin on his face, he got up from the chair and followed her to the kitchen.

*****

She had the sack from the dinning room table. Kent watched as she unwrapped the two turkey sandwiches and put them on plates. She added potato chips and then frowned. "I think these sandwiches are good. They feel cool."

"I'm sure they are fine mom," Kent said as he went to the fridge and opened the door. "I'm having a coke, what do you want?"

"Water will be fine," Corry said as she picked up the plates and headed for the dinning room.

As he sat the water and coke by the plates, Corry said, "Go get the towels for the chairs while I get us napkins."

A few minutes later they were seated at the table. Kent felt odd eating at the table naked. He had snacked that way on a couch and in a bed. His eyes kept moving to his mother's bare breasts.

She gave him a crooked smile and whispered, "Eating at the table naked is kinky and fun."