Mother Coming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assume you and dad did it a lot."

"Until you came along, almost every night. We even did it afterwards when you went to bed."

Kent chuckled. "My parents were kinky and I never had any idea."

"It's only kinky the first few times you do something or so I've heard," Corry said with a wink.

"If it's with your own mother, does that make it extra kinky? Kent asked with a grin.

"Oh, yes!" His mother replied with a shiver. "Orgasmic in fact."

Kent chuckled. "I'll never look at the arm of a couch the same way again."

"Eat your sandwich son, your education has only just begun," Corry said with a big smile.

*****

Fucking his mom didn't happen over the arm of the couch. It happened in his bed with him on his back and his mother straddling his hips. She was sitting up straight as she rocked her hips back and forth. He could feel the hot wetness of her vagina rubbing along the length of his horizontal shaft.

His mother shifted her knees slightly and leaned forward to place her hands on his chest. "Now that things are well lubed, I can lean like this and rub my clit along the length of your shaft in both directions," she whispered.

She made a whimpering moaning sound as she did exactly that. "So good," she whispered as she sat up straight. "Any more of that and I'd be coming hard."

Coming up on her knees, she knee walked up along the length of Kent's body and smiled down at him as she lowered her clit down close to his mouth. "In this position, you can lick my clit," she said and then gasped and jerked her hips up as he did just that.

She moved a little forward and lowered her vagina until it was over his mouth. His tongue snaked out and slowly entered her sex. She groomed long and loud as she rock back and forth, fucking herself on his tongue and rubbing her clit against his nose.

Suddenly she straightened her knees and grabbed the head board. "As much as I love to come that way, I have somewhere else in mind."

She backed up until she was once again above his dick. She reached down and raised his dick straight up. As she rubbed the head against her hot wet opening, she whispered, "I'm going to love this even more and so are you."

With that said, she lowered her hips and felt the head press against her opening and then slowly spread it wide as she added more weight. She was coming hard as her hips jerked and bounced up and down driving even more of her son's dick deeper into her pussy.

Kent gasped as the head entered the heat of his mother's vagina and then he groaned loudly as more of his shaft entered. Her hot sex was grabbing and relaxing along his length as he went deeper and deeper. The heat and the wetness went up and up as he went deeper.

His mother's ass cheeks settled on his hips and they both groaned. She raised her hips and dropped them hard. The second time she did that, Kent found himself coming like mad and his mother was yelling her head off.

*****

Corry sighed as she snuggled her head on her son's shoulder. Her short nap earlier and the one here sleeping on top of her son made her smile. He was so much like her late husband back in the day. His quick recovery time had his dick once more hard inside her.

She shivered as she said, "That was short and sweet and oh, so good."

"Am I, uh, supposed to be still inside you?" Kent asked with confusion in his voice.

"At you age, the answer is probably yes," his mother replied. "Especially since it is your first time."

Corry raised her head and kissed him gently on the lips. As she pushed up with her arms to break the kiss, she grinned. "Since I took such quick advantage of you, now we can roll over and you can get some practice of your own."

"I, uh, I," Kent said and then he found himself laying on top of his mom. Her legs were spread wide and his dick hadn't come out of her. He pushed up with his arm and groaned as his dick seemed to go deeper into her pussy.

"Lift your hips slowly until just the head is inside and then lower your hips the same way. Keep it slow and easy to start. You'll know when to speed up and when to fuck me hard and fast," Corry said softly.

Kent rocked his hips up and back and then forward and down. "Oh yes, long full strokes feel so good," his mother whispered.

He made several more strokes and groaned softly. "I can feel you rubbing all along the length of my shaft."

"It's been a while," his mother replied as her hips rocked up to meet his. Her hands were on his back as her legs shifted and her hips rolled up more.

Kent's hips slapped against his mother's hard enough to make a sound and she groaned deeply. "Oh yes, so good," she said a few strokes later.

When she raised her feet and hooked them over the top of his tailbone the angle changed again and they both moaned. Kent found himself speeding up. When he tried to slow back down, Corry said, "No!" and started to pull him down harder with her legs.

His orgasm was building as he sped up. His mother's sex was hotter and wetter, it seemed as she neared her own orgasm. The next thing he knew, he was slamming into her for all he was worth and she was yelling, "Yes, yes, yes," as he did.

He was coming in long hard spurts as he felt a rippling sensation along the length of his shaft and a hot wetness around the head of his dick. Was the heat and wetness from him or from her, he wonder somewhere in the back of his mind as he lay still, his dick planted as deep as he could get it.

*****

Kent woke up with a start. He was on his side snuggled up behind his mother. Her head was on his left arm and his right arm was across her waist, her left breast in his hand. He didn't know how they got in this position but he liked it. His hand squeezed his mother's breast and she made a soft whimpering sound.

Was she still asleep, he wondered? Probably he replied to himself in his mind. He squeezed her breast again and she made the same soft whimpering sound but this time her hips moved back against him. His dick moved deeper between her ass cheeks.

He squeezed her breast again more firmly and she wiggled her ass. Her ass cheeks also tightened up around his shaft and relaxed. A moment later, she sighed softly and squeezed his dick again. "One of my favorite positions to cuddle in," she whispered as her ass cheeks clamped down on his dick firmly and held the pressure.

"I'm not sure how or when we got here but I like it also," Kent said softly.

"You haven't gotten the full effect of this position yet," Corry replied as she wiggled her upper body away from him, her ass pressing tighter to his hips. Her ass moved upwards and his dick slipped lower between her cheeks. She flexed her hips as she moved her ass higher.

Kent groaned softly as the head of his dick touched her hot slippery opening and entered her. His mother moved her knees up and he entered her deeper. He didn't need anymore clues as he rammed his hips forward. Corry gasped loudly and moaned softly.

"Now you're getting the hang of things," she said as he pulled out and rammed his dick back in.

They got into a rhythm of his hips coming forward and hers coming back. It was a slow and sensuous fuck from the get go. As it went on, his mother ended up rolling over on her belly with him on top. Her legs were between his. This felt different to him. Tighter but just as hot and slippery.

As he raised his hips higher and dropped them harder his mother let out a yell as she started to orgasm. He kept right on fucking her. His orgasm had been slow in rising and was still doing so as his mother's ass rose higher and higher.

When he finally came, she let out another yell and collapsed on the bed. She had such a tight grip on his dick, he had to follow her down.

As they laid there breathing hard, his mother wiggled her hips from side to side and laughed loudly. "What?" Kent asked in confusion.

His mother wiggled her hips again but didn't say anything.

*****

After they caught their breaths, Corry whispered, "That was the best of all."

"Was that what the laugh was about?" Kent asked.

"Happy, happy, happy," his mother replied as she wiggled her hips slowly. He could feel his soft dick moving inside her. "I got all the stuffing out of you."

Kent wasn't sure what she meant and asked, "So what now?"

"Now we can go get a shower together, get some sleep, eat some supper, and start all over again."

Kent chuckled and whispered, "I don't think things are going to be the same ever again."

"Not to mention that by the time you head back to college you will be well versed in the art of love making."

Kent groaned softly and said, "But there still won't be anyone to make love too."

"Your new knowledge will change your demeanor and girls will notice."

"Right," Kent said in disbelief.

Corry laughed and whispered, "Take your mother's word for it. Now about that shower...."