Mother Controls Son's Sex Life

Story Info
Mother instructs son on sex and transitions him into a girl.
5.9k words
4.27
39.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers

As the only child of a single mother, I had no one to turn to with questions about sex. My relationship with my mother was always very open and loving and I lived with her until I was almost 30 years old. My mother supported us both by working as a full time nurse in a local doctor's office.

I was 18 years old when I asked my mother about ejaculation. I had never experienced it and I wondered if there was something medically wrong with me.

"Mom, what do you know about males ejaculating?" I asked in a matter-of-fact way.

"Why do you ask honey?" She replied.

"I don't think I am able to do it. I have never ejaculated even though I have tried."

"I know you have had wet dreams, I've seen the results when I wash your pajamas." Said Mom.

"I'm not talking about those. I mean a real ejaculation where it shoots out of an erect penis."

"Oh baby, does your penis get hard often?" Asked Mom.

"That's just it. I rarely have an erection and I guess that's why I have never ejaculated. Have you ever seen a man ejaculate?" I asked.

"Well, I felt your father ejaculate, but his erect penis was inside my body when he did it. I have seen porn movies of males ejaculating if that's what you mean." Replied my mother.

"I have too, and that's what I mean. I have never come close to doing what I have seen." I replied.

"Sweetheart, I would not worry about it at all. In fact, I think you should seriously consider doing what you can to never ever ejaculate. It's really nasty to see that white cream squirt out of a penis. I had a man ejaculate into my mouth while two other men held me down and I never forgot how disgusting it was." Said Mom.

"You were forced?" I asked.

"I was, and I never forgot it. They made me swallow the hot load and it was horrible." She said.

"I had no idea." I answered.

"I've had more sexual experiences than I've shared with you. Have you ever been in a situation where you thought you were going to have sexual intercourse with a girl?" Asked Mom.

"No...No I haven't. I have never even kissed a girl." I replied.

"Let's keep it that way. When a man has sex it is a very dirty and nasty experience, not something you would want to experience. Experiencing the sex act as a girl is a wonderful experience and something I think you should try." Said Mom.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"For a male there is nothing loving about it. All the man wants to do is squirt his white cream semen out of his penis and make a mess. Then he doesn't care at all about the woman. But when the woman is in love with the man she has a strong desire and willingly inserts the man's erect penis into her vagina. When the penis disappears inside of the woman completely then the lady is hoping the man squirts out his hot cream semen deep inside of her. There is no mess about it at all and she hopes she has an egg in her womb so the man's sperm can get her pregnant." Said my Mom looking at me with wide open eyes.

"So you're telling me I shouldn't try to ejaculate? It's okay if I never do it?" I asked.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. I would like it if you never ejaculated, and I'm telling you, you will learn to like it too." Answered Mom.

"I've been too embarrassed to talk to girls." I admitted.

"And that's a good thing. As long as you are living here with me, let's make sure no girl comes into your life between us." Said Mom.

"But I do have sexy thoughts. What is your suggestion on how I respond to those?" I asked.

"Well look, you've set things up just right for me to do what I've wanted to do for a long time. You have never ejaculated. You have never been on a date with a girl. You're living here with me. Since you have graduated high school and you are thinking what to do next and you have no real job prospects, I suggest you continue to live with me and I will turn you into my full time daughter. I'm going to feminize you to the point you will never again want to be a boy."

"I have to be honest with you...I have always had a secret desire to be a girl." I responded.

"I know that honey. I need to hear you say yes to my idea." Said Mom.

"I'm going to need some time to think about this. Is that okay?"

"It's okay with me sweetheart. Take your time and let me know." Said Mom.

I took just a week thinking about her offer and then I decided it was something I wanted to try.

"Okay Mom, I've thought a lot about your suggestion and I am ready to turn myself over to you and let you turn me into a girl." I said with wide eyes.

"That's wonderful honey. Ever since I had you I've known you were a little girl. Your penis is very tiny and more like a large clitoris. Since you rarely, if ever, have erections, and you have never ejaculated I'd say you are much more of a female than you are a male. Let's start right now. What about your body hair? Do you have a lot of it?"

"Not a lot, but I have a fair amount between my legs and under my arms." I replied.

"I've shaved off all of mine, even between my legs, and I can tell you the feeling is wonderful. Let's make sure you shave off all of your body hair first. I know you'll enjoy the result."

"You mean right now?"

"Yes, now honey. Mommy is going to take control and teach you to how to be a girl. We don't want to waste the opportunity we have since you have never ejaculated or kissed a girl. Now go in the bathroom and use the electric razor first to remove most of your pubic hair and underarm hair and then follow that up with my shaving cream and razor. I want your body to be really smooth and soft to the touch."

"Okay. I'll do what you say." I replied.

"That's perfect baby. I can get injections of testosterone blockers at my work. I want to start injecting you with those right away. Your male puberty is a little late starting and if I can block all your testosterone production you will quickly take on the physical features of a pretty girl.

I went into the bathroom and stripped naked and did as my mother told me to. It took about 30 minutes to completely shave my body hair off and my naked body had never felt so soft.

"How are you doing in there?" I heard my Mom say from the other side of the door.

"I'm fully shaved. Should I put my clothes back on?" I asked.

"Not right now. Come out and lie down on your bed. I have something for you to put on." She said.

My mother and I had always been very open around each other. I had seen her in just her bra and panties many times and she had seen me fully naked and it was never a big deal. I opened the door to the bathroom, and fully nude walked into my bedroom where my mother was waiting.

"Oh wow! You look wonderful! Very smooth and soft. And your penis is nice and tiny and soft. That's going to be perfect for what I want you to put on." Said Mom.

My mother was fully clothed and wearing a knee-length dress. It looked like she had on a very lite petticoat under her dress as it puffed out from the waist down on her. I lay on my back on the bed as she asked and she opened a bag with a locking device I had never seen before.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a chastity device for your penis. It locks in place and prevents you from having an erection. I'm the only one with the key. You're going to stay locked for at least two months the first time. Then I'll unlock you for a couple of hours before I lock you up again this time for at least four months. By the end of the first year your ability to have an erection should be all but gone and the effects from the hormones I'm going to give you should be starting to show." Said Mom smiling.

"What if I need to pee?" I asked.

"It has a slit in the tip. You can easily go when you want to. Now come on; spread your legs and let me get this in place." Ordered Mom.

"Will this hurt?" I asked a little scared.

"Not really. It will be a little tight at first, but it will train your body to stop your nasty erections. I've heard it really works, to the point if I keep you locked up long enough, you will never have another erection at all. Come now; relax and let Mommy lock you up."

I relaxed and it took my mother a fair amount of tugging and pulling to get my ball sack and penis through the holding ring. During the process I felt my cock begin to chub a little but I knew my mother did not want me getting an erection so I concentrated on something else and my penis went soft rather quickly. Mom inserted the hood of the device over my penis head and the two pieces snapped together before she inserted a lock into the device. She smiled and showed me the key as she pulled back and tugged on the device making sure it was not coming off.

"You're locked in and I am the only one with the key! It's going to be fun keeping your erections under control." Smiled Mom.

"How long are you going to leave me like this?" I asked.

"At first only two weeks; then I'll unlock you for an hour or so. After that I'll let you tell me how long to keep you in chastity."

The following Monday, my mother came home from work with several syringes.

"Are those for me?" I asked.

"They are baby. And we need to start right now stopping your body from producing testosterone. Pull off your clothes and let me see your naked butt. I'm going to give you your first shot." Said Mom.

Two weeks went by before I knew it. I quickly learned how to pee through the chastity device and after a first night of several failed erections that hurt pretty good, my body began to understand getting an erection led to immediate pain. In just the first few days, my involuntary erection tries were reduced to almost zero. I had daily injections and I began to notice my testicles feeling smaller.

"It's been two weeks honey and you've been very good. And I'm going to unlock your penis for just an hour today." Said Mom sweetly.

I pulled down my jockey shorts and laid back on my bed as my mother unlocked the chastity device. I thought my penis would spring to an immediate erection, but it did not. It stayed fully limp. The feeling of not wearing the chastity device felt very strange for me. In only about 20 minutes I asked my Mom;

"I'm not real comfortable being unlocked between my legs. Would it be okay with you if you locked me back into chastity now instead of waiting?" I asked meekly.

"Of course it's okay darling. Lie back and I'll lock you in tight." Answered Mom.

It was much easier this time to lock my balls and penis up tightly. It was almost as if they wanted to be rendered unable to function sexually.

"You know something honey? I think it's time you start wearing full cut panties on a daily basis. And maybe a training bra." Said Mom.

"I've been waiting for this since my first injection. I'll need a new wardrobe to become a full time girl." I replied.

"Yes baby. You don't need those nasty men's jockey shorts since I have you locked in chastity. We can share the panties in my drawer for a couple of days and then I'll take you to the department store and buy you your own set. Of course, I'll need to throw out all your male shorts so you'll have nothing to wear. You're going to be a girl, and this is the next step for you. The feeling of the nylon and lace on your smooth shaved body is something you will really love." Smiled Mom.

"I'm really ready." I replied.

"Perfect sweetheart. I'm going to buy you your own set of panties and a few training bras and a couple of sexy long nightgowns. Then I'm going to give you a treat. On Friday and Saturday nights I want you to sleep in my bed with me, but you can only do it as long as you are locked in chastity and you have your panties on under your nightgown." Said Mom.

My mother got me a complete set of beautiful vintage lingerie; lots of nylon and lace. She did not stop with just bras and panties; she bought me full-slips, half-slips, camisoles, beautiful long nightgowns, and several sexy one piece teddies trimmed in abundant lace. Having my penis locked down tight allowed me to fit into my full cut panties perfectly. And on Friday and Saturday nights when I slept in bed with my mother in my nightgown, we cuddled together but I was never allowed to touch or think of her in a sexual way. This went on for at least the next four months.

I was almost 20 years old. My hair was long enough to fall below my shoulders. I was six months into daily estrogen injections. My little testicles had shrunk away to nothing. I wore make-up on a daily basis and I also wore knee length dresses at least five days a week. All of my male sexual identity was completely gone. I was the girl my mother had wanted me to be.

"I'm not going to lie to you Mom, I'm completely enjoying my full time life as a girl. I think you can unlock my chastity now as the hormones you have been injecting me with have totally desensitized my tiny penis. I haven't had an erection in months and I'm fairly sure I'll never have one again. And I'm never going to ejaculate. My little balls have shrunk to almost nothing. I'm impotent and most likely sterile. For all intents and purposes, I'm a girl."

"So you're telling me you like this?" Asked Mom.

"I didn't think I would in the beginning, but the more I do this day after day the more natural it feels. I'm more than ready to live full time as a girl. I'm a girl and I love living as one." I said with a smile.

"That's wonderful! And you are such a pretty girl! I always knew you were a girl even when you were little. I've made an appointment with the doctor I work for to check out your physical progress taking the hormones. She'll tell us what more we can do to complete you as my little girl." Said Mom.

As I asked, my mother unlocked my chastity device and my penis had shrunk so small it was startling. It was completely limp, and as much as I tried, I had no way of making it hard. I was presenting myself to the world as a girl and it was impossible to tell I was not one. I had on my pretty knee length dress with stockings and full make-up when my mother took me into her doctor for our appointment.

"Take off your clothes and just leave on your bra and panties." Said the nurse.

My mother stayed in the examining room with me as I did what she asked and in just a few minutes the doctor came in.

"Well hello!...Your mother has told me so much about you! And you are looking adorable! You are every inch the girl your mother described." Said the doctor as I sat there in just my bra and full cut panties.

"Well...Thank you. I am really enjoying my life as a girl." I replied.

"That's wonderful. Have you selected a feminine name to go with your appearance?" Asked the doctor.

"We have decided that 'Sue Ann' is a name we both like." Said my mother.

"Very pretty name to match a very pretty girl." Said the doctor.

"Let me take a look at your sign in sheet and while I do that can I have you pull off your panties and bra and lie on you back on the table?" Directed the doctor.

I did as she asked and was proud of the fact my tiny penis could barely be seen between my legs and was completely flaccid. My breasts were beginning to mound and had a slight perkiness to them and my nipples were nice and large.

"Oh wow, the hormone injections have really done their job! Let me feel for your testicles in your little sack...Oh my, they are only about as big as green peas. There is no physical way they are producing any real amount of testosterone. And your little tiny penis...I've seen females with larger clits than you have there. Does your little penis ever get plump or hard?" Asked the doctor.

"It hasn't even shown any signs of being the least bit plump in well over nine months." I replied.

"That's a good sign. Of course, no ejaculations?" She asked.

"No...none. I have never ejaculated as a male should be able to do." I answered quickly.

"What about wet dreams? Do you have them?" Asked the doctor.

"Sue Ann hasn't had any kind of wet dream in well over a year. I know, because I wash her bed sheets." Said my mother.

"That's a very good sign. Let me touch your breasts and feel if you have any milk buds forming." Said the doctor.

As she gently pushed her fingers around my nipples and areoles, she could feel a fairly solid little lump the size of a marble. She felt it on both my breasts.

"There they are...Nothing to be concerned about. These little lumps are the beginnings of your breasts producing milk. If your mother keeps you on the current dose of estrogen, in about six to nine months, I would expect you to be able to squeeze your nipples and produce milk. You may see your bra getting a little moist as your breasts develop further." Said the doctor.

"So I'm never going back to being a male?"" I asked.

"I would say never. It looks to me that your male puberty was very delayed. When your mother began your hormone injections when you were 18 it stopped all of your male sex organs from developing. I gave her a fairly strong dose of testosterone blockers and estrogen supplements. You have truly developed only female sexual characteristics." Said the doctor.

"Do you expect her breasts to grow larger?" Asked my mother.

"I certainly do. Judging from what she has grown already, I would expect her to easily reach the size of a full B cup. We can help you become larger if you want, but first I suggest we see how you like what you grow."

"Is Sue Ann producing any kind of sperm at all?" Asked my mother.

"Not with her little pea sized balls she isn't. I'm sure she has no sperm at all in her body. In fact, I would suggest she have surgery to permanently remove those little testicles so she can more comfortably enjoy seeing herself in the mirror naked." Said the doctor.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea, don't you Sue Ann?" Asked my mother.

"I want to do anything and everything possible to make me as physically close to being a girl as I can." I replied lying naked on the exam table.

"You know Sue Ann, being a girl is much more than just wearing a bra and panties every day, or even wearing a dress and doing your make-up daily. You will be much more happy when you are able to have your entire thought process be that of a female. Physically, you are developing into a very beautiful girl. Your hips have widened; you are close to B cup perky breasts; your penis has been disabled as a male sex organ, and your little balls no longer serve a purpose as male sex organs. You are really close to being a female if that is what you want." Said the doctor.

"It's really what I want." I said directly.

"That's great. Why don't you get fully dressed and I have a few more questions." Said the doctor.

I dressed myself completely in front of my mother and the doctor. I put on my full cut panties, a bra, pantyhose, a full slip and finally my knee length dress. They had me sit in a chair and I did so my delicately crossing my legs.

"Well you have learned how to dress and act like a girl very nicely. Your mother has taught you well." Said the doctor.

"Thank you. I'm very comfortable in my role as a girl." I replied.

"I have a few more personal questions, if you don't mind."

"Sure, anything." I answered.

"When you have sexy thoughts do you think about men or women?"

"I always think about men now. I am really turned on by men getting big erections." I answered.

"Have you ever thought of having sex with a girl or even playing with a girl's pussy?"

"Not at all! My mother has made sure I don't have any of those thoughts. In fact, I sleep in the same bed with my mother every night. On the weekends she wears extra sexy nightgowns without any panties to bed and it does nothing for me sexually."

"She's right. I have taught her that sex with girls is not right. We spoon in bed at night and I have never once felt her tiny penis get even plump; it's a little embarrassing to admit but I have touched her penis and pulled on it to try and sexually stimulate it, but nothing happens." Answered my mother.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers
12