Mother Controls Son's Sex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you have let me stroke your breasts, but it's like I'm stroking myself when I do it. I'm not into sex with girls at all."

"How about your sex drive? Did you feel it decrease when we began injecting you with estrogen? Asked the doctor.

"A little bit, but it is still pretty strong. I really get turned on looking at fully erect male cocks. And I love watching videos where the male cock is fully limp and it grows into a rock hard erection." Was my answer.

"I think we have nothing at all to worry about. You are almost physically a complete girl, and mentally you are really into being a girl. I'd like to get your tiny testicles removed as soon as possible and I can sew what's left of your ball sack up inside your body so there will be only your tiny penis, which is more like a clit, between your legs. I'm also going to double the amount of your estrogen injections. The way your body is responding you should see more than immediate results. And you will never again have any kind of erection." Said the doctor.

"I'm really ready for this. I've never wanted anything more as I do being a girl." I sighed.

"Well...You're a very pretty one Sue Ann. With just a little surgery, I'll make you a girl permanently." Said the doctor.

The surgery to remove my little testicles was done within the week and the estrogen injections were increased and within about three weeks I was having hot flashes and I was feeling very emotional about everyday things. I was sliding into the mental and physical life of a female with ease. It was only a couple of months until I asked my mother to help me lose my virginity.

"Mom, I've really gone through a lot and I have turned myself into a very pretty girl. Everything you have done for me and I have followed through on has made me very happy. It's time for me to sexually share myself with a man. I am ready to lose my virginity and show how I can please a man sexually."

"Well you are very, very pretty. I'm very impressed with the lovely girl you have become. You know my opinion of girls having sex with men and how I think it is something dirty, but I know a girl your age needs to experience sex and I would be happy to help you try." Replied my mom.

"Do you know of a man who would find me attractive?" I asked.

"I do honey. It's been several years for me personally since I had intercourse with a man, but I am still in touch with the last man I allowed inside me with his erect penis. His name is Fred and he has been very interested in how you have turned into the pretty girl you have. I've been sharing pictures of you with him and he has told me how sexy he thinks you are. If I called Fred and told him you wanted to have a sexual experience I'm fairly sure he would jump at the chance."

"Is he handsome and is he gentle having sex with women?" I asked.

"He is very handsome and he is really kind and gentle with a woman right up to the moment he ejaculates and then he gets very physical as he shoots long ropes of semen and sperm from his long, thick penis." Answered mom.

"Sounds fun. He won't mind that I'm a naïve girl when it comes to having sex?"

"Not at all baby. Besides, I'll be right there with you to help you pleasure him in the way I know he likes to be pleasured." Said mom.

"I really want to do this mom. Can you call him?"

"I'll do it today." Replied mom.

When my mother called Fred he was all too happy to come over. My mother told me to wear my light pink teddy with all the long white lace on it. The teddy showed off my now perky breasts and gave my butt a very cute wiggle when I moved. I took extra time getting ready in the morning. I stripped completely naked and did my make-up and hair in the most feminine way I knew how. Looking at my naked female body gave me a wonderful feeling. I stepped into my pink teddy and as I pulled it up it fit perfectly over my feminine body. I was physically and mentally incapable of any kind of male sexual actions or thoughts. Everything my mother and I had done to my mind and body said I was a very pretty girl and I could clearly see that in the mirror. I walked out to the living room and was surprised to see my mother wearing a black teddy with pink lace on it. I had never seen her wear sexy lingerie.

"This is what I wore when Fred and I had intercourse the last time." She said.

"It's beautiful. You look very sexy." I replied.

"Thanks honey, but today is not about me, it's about you learning how to sexually please a man. Go put on your long nylon and lace robe over your teddy and I will do the same thing. We don't want Fred to get too excited too quickly." Smiled mother.

When Fred came to the door my mother opened it and greeted him with a lite kiss on the cheek. She made sure her robe did not come open and the two of them seemed like platonic friends. My mother turned toward me and Fred's eyes looked me up and down.

"Fred, this is my daughter Sue Ann." Said my mother.

"It sure is, and she is beautiful! Your mother has been sending me photos of your transformation and you are much more beautiful in person. I'm really taken by how pretty you are." Smiled Fred.

"Thank you...I'm very much at ease being a pretty girl and my mother tells me I can learn a thing or two from you about what it is you like to do with girls." I replied shyly.

"I can't wait to teach you and share what I know with you." Said Fred.

"Fred honey...Why don't you go into the bedroom and strip totally naked. Sue Ann and I will be in there in a minute." Said my mother.

Fred almost ran into the bedroom and my mother and I waited for a minute or two in the living room.

"Okay now baby...Let me take off your robe and we'll head into the bedroom." Said mom.

As she took off my robe I was in only my ultra-feminine teddy and my nipples were clearly visible poking out. My tiny penis was fully limp and so small I had no bulge at all between my legs as my testicles had long been removed.

"You are my beautiful daughter." Said my mother as she looked at me. "Now let's go make Fred happy and teach you something you will remember for the rest of your life."

As the two of us walked into the bedroom Fred was fully nude with a mostly hard erection sticking out long and straight. My mother took her robe off revealing her black and pink teddy to Fred in a very matter-of-fact way.

"Now Fred darling...This evening is about Sue Ann...I want you to give her your full attention." Said my mother.

"That will not be a problem...Sue Ann, as I said before, you are truly stunning. Your nipples look sexy in your teddy and it looks like you are already getting in the mood." Said Fred.

"Thank you Fred, you are very handsome and your penis looks very sexy." I replied.

"I'm not fully hard yet baby...You want to help me get rigid?" Asked Fred.

I looked at my mother for direction and she directed me.

"Okay honey. Why don't you stand behind Fred and reach around him to his cock and slowly stroke it back and forth." Directed mom.

I did as she asked and my hand grasped his huge manly cock. I began to slowly slide up and down the shaft and I felt his penis throbbing and getting harder with each stroke. My mother applied a small bit of KY Jelly to his shaft as I stroked and my hand slid much easier.

"Oh...That's it baby...Your hand feels so good. I'm getting harder. You really seem to know how to turn me on." Sighed Fred as his breathing became deeper.

"That's good Sue honey. Now come around in front of Fred and get down on your knees in front of his cock." Directed my mother.

I did as she asked and was looking straight at the head of Fred's swollen cock sticking out straight as an arrow. The hole in the tip of his penis was slowly opening and opening wider. I could see some watery white fluid start to drip out of the hole.

"I think he's going to pee." I said to my mother.

"That's not pee honey...That his pre-cum. Now put the head of his cock into your mouth and run your tongue around the rim; that will really turn him on." Said mom.

"It sure will honey. I can feel your tongue now and I'm going to have a hard time holding back. I'm going to cum real soon with what you are doing to me." Gasped Fred.

"Keep going honey and let Fred cum in your mouth. It's going to feel hot and taste wonderful. Don't let any of his semen drip out of your mouth."

It was only a few seconds later that my lips felt Fred's cock swell even larger and then shoot out his hot, sticky semen and sperm into my mouth. The feeling was surprising and the taste was indeed wonderful to me. I did not let a drop spill out as I gathered each of his five shots of cum. My mouth was full as I slowly pulled back from his cock keeping my lips tight on the tip so as not to loose any of his seed. I looked up at Fred as he smiled at me and I slowly swallowed his hot load. I loved every moment of what I had just done.

"Oh Sue Ann honey, you are a wonderful lover!" Sighed Fred. "Would you allow me to suck on your nipples?" He asked.

I looked at my mother for direction.

"Of course she would. Sue Ann baby, stand up and lower the straps on your teddy and let Fred see your pretty breasts."

I did as she instructed and my nipples were standing out straight on both of my perky breasts. Fred leaned over and began licking on my nipples followed by gently sucking on each one to the point I started to have a feeling deep inside my body I had never had before. Fred kept sucking and I started to shake as my muscles contracted in what was my first ever female orgasm.

"She's cumming Fred, you're doing a great job. Let her cum for you." Said my mother.

My whole body began to shake and my nipples got even bigger. The feeling was euphoric. I had no control over it and I could not stop. I began gasping and I slowly began to ease off from what had been a very physical orgasm.

"Did you enjoy that honey?" My mother asked.

"I loved it! I can't wait to do it again. I even felt my tiny clitty tingling as I came." I replied.

"Well let's give Fred a chance to recover." Said mom.

Fred was breathing heavily as he lay on the bed naked and I found his masculine form very sexy. I was completely into my role as a female and only found males sexually attractive.

"Mom...I'd like it if Fred could spend the night in bed with me tonight...Can he do that?" I asked.

"You'll have to ask Fred honey." She replied.

"No need to ask me. I'd love to do it. You are a very sexy girl and I would love to enjoy more sex with you." Said Fred.

Fred was several years older than me but I did not care as I cuddled with him in bed that night and had the pleasure of sucking on his erect cock twice more before the sun came up. I was so pleased that I had gone though all I had to become a girl. I was a female body and soul and I had my mother to thank for helping me become what I truly was.

12