Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother gets soundly fucked by the boss and falls for him.
5.5k words
4.58
26.7k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

This is the second in a series about first a daughter and then her mother having sexual adventures that change their lives. Do read the first chapter about the young daughter's adventure with the boss's son. I hope you enjoy the mother's sexual awakening with the boss himself.

Here I am alone at the home of Earl, my husband's boss, after being invited for lunch and a swim. He said his wife would be here but no. It turns out that her sister is sick, and she had to go visit her. Earl knew my husband was out of town on business. I'm a bit suspicious that he has maneuvered all this to be alone with me. He is a shrewd businessman whose tech company plans to go public next year in something called a SPAC. When it does, my husband's stock options will set us up for life. If he leaves the company before then, the private shares will have to cash early, will be a fraction of their future. All this to say, my husband is super careful around Greg and begs me to be cautious too.

Things have been building from that day his and my family went on their yacht. His wife, Liz, went topless European style and I more or less had to go along with that or be a prude. My husband also gave me the eye with a subtle nod of his head, when I was deciding to bare myself. I got the message and Earl was so pleased to see my breasts. Whenever I talked with Earl, his eyes were brazenly drilled into my naked breasts. It was unnerving but I have to admit it turned me on. Earl is a very good-looking man with a solidly built body and a hairy chest. My first boyfriend had a hairy chest and it turned me on to run my fingers through it. My nipples stood out stiffly and Earl even complimented me on my breasts with a big shit-ass grin on his face. I blushed crimson when he said that. Later when the others were down in the galley, he was standing beside me and slipped his hand down and cupped the cheek of my bare bum where my bikini didn't cover. I didn't know what to do. Should I have slapped him? My husband's words came back to me not to doing anything wrong around the boss. I just stood there.

He whispered in my ear, "I love your breasts but to tell you the truth, I'm an ass-man myself." He gave my bum cheek a squeeze then and I gave a sigh in surprise. "And your ass is very sweet."

I said, "Thanks." Immediately, I realized how lame that was. What would he think of me?

The other folks were coming back on the deck, and he took his hand away but not before giving my other ass cheek a bold squeeze. I just stood there and bit my lip. Later, I decided to think he had a few too many drinks and forgave him his advances as alcohol fueled.

Now, standing in the entrance hall, he explained what happened with his wife's sister. Then he says, "Come on in. We can have a nice lunch and a cool swim. The weather is so hot, and I see you've brought your bathing suit."

I hesitate, "I don't know, Earl."

"Karen, I insist. It would make me very sad if you went away. Come on in."

I get the message and say, "Sure, of course. I'd love a nice swim. Thank you."

"Okay then. You can change in the room over there and I'll meet you out at the pool in the back."

I go into the room with my straw handbasket with my bikini, flipflops and makeup inside. I dump the contents on the bed and my heart stops when I see that I only brought my bikini bottoms. I expected Earl's wife to be here and she always insisted on European-style topless. My god, maybe I should leave my summer dress on and make an excuse about not swimming. No, that won't do. Hell. I'm trapped. I hear him through the window humming a tune happily as I remove my dress, bra and panties. On no, this bikini bottom is so small I'll be almost naked out there. I should be safe. We are in the age where businessmen lose everything if they force themselves on a woman. He made those advances on the yacht when after he had been drinking heavily. He's sober now it's just noon. I step into my tiny bikini bottom and look around for a washroom. Maybe there is a towel I can wrap around myself and hide. Dammit, no washroom. My heart is beating fast as I walk out the bedroom to my fate. I must admit, I feel a thrill on exposing myself to this very successful man.

Out the sliding doors to the deck, Earl meets me and says with a big grin on his face, "There she is. Beautiful, sexy Karen. I made us a cold champagne and orange juice cocktail. Here it is." I look down and see he is wearing a small Speedo swimsuit that clearly shows his thick, long penis laying sideways. Jesus, that's a big one. My god, the fabric is so thin, I can see the ridge under the head of his penis.

I take the glass and sip. "It's delicious Earl. Thank you."

"No, you are the delicious one. Your husband is so lucky to have you. You've met my wife. She is amazing. Hell, I've been married four times. I know a great woman when I see one."

"Gee, thanks Earl." I thank myself for all the yoga and jogging I do to keep my figure. It's nice to get a compliment, especially from a successful, handsome man like him.

"Just, saying the truth. Let's sit at the table under the umbrella and have some lunch with another drink." We walk to the table and like a gentleman he pulls the chair our for me. I sit and he surprises me by putting his big hands on my shoulders. "Boy, you have a lot of tension in these shoulders." He massages them. "I'm going to have to give you a good massage later to get those kinks out. You'd love that right?" My brain is in a tizzy. I picture his big hands over my body. What should I do? He's so insistent. He says firmly, "Right?" Hell, a massage isn't like sex or anything.

I squeak out a weak, "Yes, Earl, that would be nice."

He booms out, "That's my girl."

We eat our salad while he tells me about his new corporate jet and flying to exotic places. He even bragged, "Because I own my own plane it let my sexy wife give me 'mile high' services when we fly together." He gives a big wink and a hearty laugh when he says that. "You know what 'mile-high' is all about, right Karen?" I blush and nod yes. He chuckles and continues, "I bet you do. All great wives know that. Maybe when you and Greg fly together you can do him too." I just smile and shift in my seat nervously. He booms out, "Okay, time for a nice swim."

I say, "Earl, to tell you the truth, I'm not a good swimmer. Maybe you should go in alone."

"No way. You can stay at the baby end and cool off in the water while I'm at the big boy's deep end. How's that?"

"Sure, okay." We stand and walk in the sun to the huge pool. I feel so small beside Earl. One end of the pool has a gradual entrance to walk in. The water is nice and warm as I walk in up to my chest. I say, "This I as far as I go Earl."

He grabs my hand and in a booming voice says, "No way, little lady, you have to swim a bit with me." He pulls me further into the pool and my feet lose the bottom. I tread water, breathing nervously. He is tall and still standing on bottom as he holds my other hand. "Just relax. I've got you." I do relax and his hands keep me up. "That's the ticket, Karen, relax, Earl has you." He walks backwards into the pool until he is off the bottom too and he is pulling me with him to deeper water. In the middle of the pool, he stops and treads water as he puts my hands on his shoulders so his arms are free to swim.

In a panic, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug his body. His confident voice in my ear says, "Hey, it's all okay Karen, relax." I do relax and feel my breasts against his muscular, hairy chest. A memory of my first boyfriend's hairy chest flashes into my brain. I close my eyes and languish in the sensuous moment. Suddenly, I feel his hand on my bum. My eyes shoot open as I gasp in surprise. He smiles slyly and says, "Just relax, Karen. It's all good." My mind is a jumble of thoughts and emotions. Finally. I just lay my cheek on his shoulder and relax as he directed. The front of his Speedo bumps against my crotch and I can feel the lump of his penis inside. Sweet Mary and Joseph, I should get going home soon.

He says in a strong voice, "Okay, I'm going to turn around. Hold me by the neck as I'll swim with you holding on." Soon we are cutting through the water with me on Earl's muscular wide back with my diamond hard nipples being pleasured with the friction of his hairy skin. I can feel his power as we swim. We get to the side and grasp the solid edge of the pool. I'm giggling like a teenager with the exhilaration of the moment.

"Wow, Earl, that was amazing."

"No, you are amazing."

His hand is on my bottom again. "You are such a flirt Earl."

"How can I help it. You are so hot."

"My god, Earl, stop it. You're making me blush." His eyes drill into my breasts, just under the warm water.

He says, "I've been wondering if these are natural." I freeze as his hand cups my breast and massages it. "Yes, they sure are. That's what I like."

I say in a panic pushing is hand away modestly, "No Earl, please."

He says, "We are all adults here, right? A little sex play is harmless, right?" I hesitate. He says firmly, "Right?"

I look down and say softly, "Yes, Earl, right."

He booms out, "Okay then, get on my back again and we'll swim back and get out."

He turns and I grasp his neck and he power swims back to the entrance and we walk out. I notice his penis has thickened substantially inside his Speedo. A voice in my brain shouts, "You should leave." He passes me a big fluffy towel and we dry off.

"Let's have another champagne and orange. I love them." He walks to get it and I notice he has a nice butt in that Speedo. Jesus, Karen, get your mind out of the gutter. I stand in the sun as he pours the drink from the pitcher that was sitting in an icy bowl. It is cold and delicious. I'm so thirsty that I down it quickly and Earl gets me another. I can feel a warm glow in my body as the champagne works its magic. He says, "And now for that massage I promised."

I blurt out, "Earl, I really should be going."

"No way, I insist. Your body is full of stress. I'll get those kinks out. Plus, I promise your bikini bottom will stay on, scouts honor." He gives a scout's salute with his hand with an innocent look on his handsome face.

My body and sexual instincts are shouting to me to say yes, while my logical brain says no, get out of here. My body sends a thrill of adrenaline in my chest to seal my decision. "Okay, Earl, thanks but remember I'm a married woman."

"Hell yes, to Earl, no means no. Let me go get the oils." There is that tight butt again as he's walking away. You can't blame a woman for looking.

He returns with a squeeze bottle of oil and a big, evil smile on his face. That thrill hits my chest again. He pulls two long, thick cushions from deck chairs and places them side by side on the deck. He says, "You lie here and I'll kneel beside you." I hesitate, rethinking the scene. He insists, "Down you get, girl. It's all good. You'll see. I have the magic fingers." As I go to my knees, he continues, "On your front, Karen. Yes, just like that, very nice." I stretch out on the comfortable cushion and rest my head on my hands looking away from Earl as he kneels beside me. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to some innocent sensuous touching. My married life doesn't have the intimacy it once did.

I feel the weight of a big hand on the small of my back. "Just relax and enjoy. Oh yes and I'm going to enjoy this too. You have a very nice body. Do you work out?"

"I do yoga."

"It really shows. Good for you. Why don't I start at your legs?" Earl shifts down and I feel a line of oil on my calves. His fingers alternately stroke and grasp my calves one after another. It feels delicious and my body relaxes. "I think kneeling between your feet will be better." He shifts, holds my ankles and spreads my legs, then goes between them. "Yes, much better." I suddenly realize with my legs wide, he can now see the thin crotch of my bikini bottoms. An urge to reach down to adjust the swimsuit to make sure it's hiding everything comes over me but I know that would look prudish. I just hope my sex is covered.

His two hands simultaneously stroke my calves. It feels marvelous. "You have very strong legs. How is my pressure?" I say, "Good, very nice, thank you." As I languish in his stroking my skin, I can envision his eyes drilled into my mostly naked bum. He said he was an ass man. Oh no, my pussy is starting to wake up. "Now, let's do your thighs. Spread your legs a bit more to let me get at them." I bite my lip and spread them wider, still not really sure everything is covered down there. "Very good." A line of oil goes onto each thigh and strong hands massage them deeply. I groan in pleasure, pain. "Is that too deep?"

"No, no, I like it deep." He chuckles and says, "I bet you do." He is so naughty. His hands are magic and my mind drifts to my first boyfriend with the sexy, hairy body and our lusty, new teen exploration of sex. Earl brings me back to earth. "Spread your legs a bit more. I need to do your upper thighs." I spread them and when hands slide up almost to my crotch, my pussy engorges and throbs. Hell, was that my moan? His hands work amazingly close to my sex. I can feel my breathing pick up. My legs just opened wider of their own accord. My crotch is tingling. If he touches it, I will die.

He says confidently, "I can see you are really getting into this. Very good. Now, my favorite part. I told you I was an ass man and now I'll do your cute little butt." He puts his thumb between the bikini and my skin then pulls up so the bikini bottom goes into my crack, exposing my bum cheeks completely. "I don't want to get oil on your bikini." The naughty truth is, I want him to touch my bum all over. The oil is applied and his hands swirl over my sensitive skin. I hear a low animal sound coming from Earl's throat like when my husband gets horny. I suppress my own animal sounds that try to escape.

I turn my head to his side and sneak a peek back. Earl's eyes are hungrily drilled into my bottom and oh my god, his huge erection has made a big tent in his bathing suit. I close my eyes in case he sees that I know his arousal. My pussy is throbbing uncomfortably. Dammit, I can smell my vaginal juices. His hands massage deep and pull my cheeks apart in their gusto. Can he see my anus when he does that? That would be so naughty. I love it when his hand dip under to my upper thighs. He doesn't touch my pussy but I can feel the wet lips slide against each other as his palms dig into my upper thighs. It's crazy making. If he does that too much more, I'll have an embarrassing orgasm.

He moans, "Your ass feels fucking great."

I moan an honest reply, "Your hands feel great."

The magic fingers massage deep and slide over my sensitive oil-covered bum cheeks. His hand travels down the inside of my crack to the top of my legs. Oh my, a thrill of adrenaline hits me again. Does he know how he's affecting me?

He orders me, "Okay, time to turn over." He proudly doesn't try to hide the prominent erection inside the shear Speedo. He sees me staring at it. "Look at how your sexy body has turned me on. It's all just natural, right?" I hesitate. He says firmly. "It's just natural and okay, right?" A hot blush hits my face and I nod yes. "Good. You are a modern, mature woman. I like that." He continues, "In fact, it's natural to be naked. You don't have to take off your bikini but I always go around my pool area in the buff. It's the master of the house's prerogative." He rises on his knees and strips his Speedo down and off. His large semi-hard manhood is in full view.

I look away and shout, "Geez, Earl, must you?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. We are all adults here. You don't have to look. Just relax and enjoy the massage. This can be our secret, sexy, adult playtime." I pull my arm over my eyes to signal I certainly don't want to look even though I'm extremely curious. He says, "Okay, let's start with your perky natural breasts." A stream of oil hits one breast and then the other. His hands follow and the sheer, animal pleasure of his touch takes my breath away. My chest lifts instinctively and greedily to invite more touching. My hand over my eyes thrashes in the air with the intensity of the moment and lands on his thigh. It feels so right to leave it there for a human connection as his hands expertly pleasure my breasts and roll my nipples between his fingers. I try to stifle my sighing but it's impossible. He is such a devil.

One hand continues to pleasure my breasts as the other swirls over my stomach. He is looking down at my crotch and I steal a glance at his stiff erection. A surge of adrenaline again hitting my chest takes my breath away. My god, the head is so large and the shaft thick above a cleanly shaven ball-sack. I realize my legs are apart and the thought of that monster in my vagina, make my knees instinctively snap together in protective panic.

His hand on my stomach swirls down closer and closer to my bikini and my sex. The thought of him slipping his oily fingers inside to my pussy sends my lust meter into the orange zone. As his fingers skim the edge of my bikini, I know where he is going. With all my remaining modesty, I put my left hand on his and the other pushes on his hairy chest as I plead, "Please no, Earl."

He says coolly and confidently, "Of course, Karen."

My hand on Earl's thickly, hair covered chest brings back thoughts and images of my lovemaking with my first boyfriend. It feels so right to run my fingers through the thick, soft hair over Earl's strong muscular pecs. Vaguely, I feel some oil on my thighs. His one hand is pleasuring my breasts as the other rests on my clenched knees. We are in a private bubble of sensuality and my body is now totally alive. My legs begin to relax and my knees part slightly. Oh fuck, I'm losing my will to resist. Panic and acceptance fill the primitive parts of my brain as his big hand goes between my knees. My pussy gives a big throb and I grasp a handful of chest hair. Oh fuck, I need that hand on my pussy. I spread my legs in erotic invitation.

He murmurs in a sexy voice, "That's right, just relax baby." His hands slowly massage the sensitive inside of my thighs as I open my legs wider. He is in no hurry to get to my center. The smell of my sexual juices fills my nostrils. "That's right, relax. It's all good." His other hands continues to roll my hyper-sensitive nipple between his fingers. My pussy is begging, pleading to be touched. I open my legs like a slut to invite his hand. I use all the willpower I have left not to beg for him to caress my pussy. Maddeningly he simply, slowly strokes my inner thighs higher until the edge of his palm skims the edge of my pussy not covered by the thin strip of my bikini.

That crashes the flimsy wall of my defenses. I grab his hand frantically and put it on my crotch and plead, "Please, Earl. You're making me crazy."

He pulls the cloth of my bikini aside and runs his oily fingers over my pussy lips. I hold onto his firm ass and look up into his lust filled face. He orders me, "Take off your fucking bikini." I lift my bum and strip it off joyously. His eyes drill into my crotch as he says, "Sweet. A nice thick beaver. I haven't fucked one of those in forever." Words to say no stick in my throat and don't come out. His fingers rake through my pubic hair and my lust-filled brain waits in eager anticipation of his hands probing my sex further under. His palm, slides over my mons to my hyper-sensitive pussy and my moans carry through the neighborhood. I spread my legs like a harlot as the oils of his fingers mingles with my ample love juices as they swirl in all the right places. I lift my head and with my neck muscles straining look down at his hand stroking my pussy. My crotch is on fire.

He takes my hand from his bottom and wraps is around the shaft of his erection. He says, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." I feel it's only right to reciprocate as he's pleasuring my sex. He says, "Put out your hand for some oil for my cock." I comply and my palm is filled. I coat it over his amazing equipment. Grasping the thick staff, I stroke it slowly. It's like velvet over granite. When my fist is at the base, there is still so much erection still above. Stroking his cock and rolling my palm over the engorged head is so erotic. My mind flashes back to jerking off lots of boys before I had a steady boyfriend and lost my virginity. I loved being a naughty girl, pulling down their zippers, fishing inside for their erection and stroking them until they came. None of them stroked my pussy like Earl is doing now, while I did them. If I only knew then, I would have insisted. Fuck, his cock feels so good in my hand. I'm overwhelmed with feelings and kiss his chest as I stroke his glorious weapon. Earl grunts in appreciation.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12