Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers

He slides two fingers into my vagina. "Whew, what a nice tight pussy." My hips hump his hand instinctively as I pant in lust. "I bet you want to suck my cock. I've been dreaming of your sweet lips around the head of my cock." He puts his hand behind under my neck and pulls it towards his crotch. "I just know you love to suck cock." I eagerly get up on my elbow as he points the head to bump on my lips. He's so right, sucking cock turns me on. It's our married couple's go-to foreplay. I kiss the head and lick around all over. His sighs make me feel so pleased as I stretch my lips and take the head into my mouth. He gives a big growl as I swirl my tongue around the engorged head.

"Oh, fuck yes. I just knew you would be a great cocksucker."

I push my head down and his cock slides over my tongue to the back of my throat. The musky odor of his crotch sends my lust up a few notches. God, I love that raunchy, manly, sex smell. The tip of his erection hits the back of my throat. I bob my head back and then forward again to give him the fucking action men love.

He orders me, "Look up. I want to see your beautiful eyes as you suck my cock." I comply and see his big shit-ass grin and lusty eyes looking down at me. "That's the ticket. Sweetie." As I look up, I cup his cleanly shaven ball-sack. He exhales and looks up to the heavens moaning in approval. I must remember his balls are very sensitive. "He looks down at my crotch and says, "I bet your pussy tastes great. I'll give it a try."

His cock leaves my mouth and in a flash his head is between my thighs eyeing my womanhood with relish. I can feel his hot breath on my sex. My pussy is crying out to be touched. He dives in and I feel his hot tongue slide along my pussy lips from top to bottom. I moan out to the neighborhood. His two hands open my pussy lips and his wet tongue whirls around my vagina opening, the inside of my pussy lips, up to my hyper-sensitive clit. I spread my legs as wide as possible to give him total access as he drives me crazy with his tongue. I'm panting loudly as he darts the tip of his tongue into my love opening. I strain my head up and look down. His wide eyes are looking back at me and we make a deep carnal unspoken connection. I give myself to him in that moment. He knows it and accepts.

I feel a dangerous orgasm building in my crotch from his tongue action. Sweet Jesus, I might die. Earl senses it and gets onto his haunches between my legs. His large penis is semi-hard at half-mast. He grabs me behind the knees and pulls my crotch, and me with it strongly towards his manhood onto his thighs. My legs are spread straight up with my feet high. Oh my god, he's going to fuck me. Of course, he's going to fuck me. I've given myself to him.

He smiles and strokes his cock slowly staring hungrily down at my sex. "I like to get nice and hard before I fuck." I bite my lip and wait obediently to be mounted. He is in no rush. My pussy is vibrating with a carnal need for his cock. A small part of my brain is still rational and is worried about the growing size of his erection. But I need a cock badly, very fucking badly. He bends to the oil bottle and squeezes some on his palm. "I think I will need some oil for your tight pussy." His big cock glistens with the oil and the head is now engorged and almost purple with lust. I reach up my hands in invitation and he notches the head of his cock in my vagina opening then glides forward, mounting me expertly. The head lodges briefly as my pussy accommodates his size before filling me unbelievably. I spread my legs as far as possible to get him as deeply embedded and spread my fingers on his hair covered back. He slides his manhood back almost out and then slowly back in. He is in no rush. I kiss him on the shoulder as he humps my pussy. He groans in my ear, "I love your tight pussy, Karen."

My crotch is vibrating with waves of pleasure with every invasion of my vagina. "Your cock is amazing Earl. Holy shit." I grab his ass to urge him on and make sure he doesn't get away. I love the feel of his glutes flexing in my hands as he pumps his cock into me. This is so horny. He pushes up on straight arms and looks down at me with an air of ownership. I smile up at him in unspoken acceptance of giving myself to him. I run my fingers through his very luxurious, black chest hairs. He leans on one hand and cups my breast in the other. I kiss the wrist beside my head as he fondles my breasts. He plays with them like they are his and I know they are.

His eyes glaze over. I wonder what horny thoughts he's thinking? An almost dangerous look comes over his face and he falls to my body suspended on elbows and knees. He growls in my ear, "Now for some real fucking." With an animal grunt, he thrusts his cock hard with a thud into my hips. I grab his ass with both hands as he plunges over and over into my center. I'm on a magic carpet ride of total, erotic sensuality. Oh, sweet Mary, here comes a giant orgasm. Oh fuck, I might die. His hard breathing in my ear and animal sounds from his throat carry me away. Oh NO! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, Oh NO, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH oh my god, YES, YES, YES. My heart is beating through my chest as Earl's body stiffens and he thrusts deep and true to the end of my vagina. I can feel his cock spasm as he cums. He stays buried deep in my pussy, enjoying my body, just as he should. I kiss his neck submissively. The sense of being lucky that is washing over me is a big surprise. I feel his cum leak into the crack of my ass.

He rolls off, stands up and pulls me up to stand beside him. He pulls me to the pool and we go in to cool off and clean ourselves. We talk like old friends as we play in the water. When we swim with me on his back and hold onto the side we chat pleasantly about our children as if the hot sex hadn't happened. We are holding the side of the pool as we chat he knows he was welcome now to feel any part of my body. All barriers are now down. But he didn't touch any of my intimate spots. I cupped his ball-sack because I remembered he liked that. He just smiles and keeps on talking. He is so cool around sex.

He says, "My wife Liz is out of town for a few days. I'd love to take you sailing with me tomorrow." I grin and nod an enthusiastic yes. "Okay, great, I will meet you down at the yacht club around one o'clock." I give him a kiss and a naked hug. I want him to know how I care for him and want to please him. He continues, "I have to get ready to go out this evening. Why don't you get dressed?"

In the bedroom, I put on my bra, panties, and summer dress. It seems like a lifetime ago since I was in here worrying about getting undress and going out topless to have lunch with Earl. He is in a white, terry-cloth robe in the entrance way waiting for me.

He says, "Wow, you look great in that sexy summer dress."

"Thank you, Earl."

He says, "Turn around. Yes, that dress is very beautiful. Hell, you are beautiful."

"You are such a flirt, Earl."

"Well, I think we became close friends today, right."

I move into his arms and kiss under his chin, "Yes, Earl, best of friends. I hope you'll be thinking about me like I will be thinking about you."

"You don't have to worry about that. I'll see you tomorrow at the yacht club. Oh, and another thing, don't be shaving off that nice pubic hair. I love it." I blush and nod yes.

As I leave the home and go to my car, I can't believe how my life has changed so much in a few hours.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers
12