Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl reaches over my bum to my pussy and runs his finger up and down my hair covered lips. I cringe knowing young Oliver is seeing my pussy being stroked and the lips spread wide. Now, he knows for sure I'm a tart. Oh fuck, Earl's fingers feel so bloody good. I spread my knees to open my pussy so he can grope everywhere. My crotch is on fire. I want to fuck and I think of the bedroom down below. That would be so great to be with Earl there now.

Suddenly, Earl stands up and goes over to the other couple and says, "Sammy, let's go downstairs to the bedroom." She smiles a big grin, and they go hand-in-hand away. I don't know what to say. They must have arranged this when they were down below. My erotic buzz is starting cool. Then, I suspect he is arranging this to leave me alone with Oliver. Jesus, does he want me to fuck the boy? Of course, that's exactly what he wants. Is this some kind of erotic test?

Oliver comes and sits beside me. The situation is so intense. I'm incredibly horny and yet making love to this young man is so outside my normal morals. He puts his arm around my waist.

I react, "I'm sorry, Oliver, I don't think I can do this. It's not you. It's me."

"I understand, Karen. Let's just snuggle."

He leans in and puts his hand lower and holds my ass-cheek innocently. I put my head on his shoulder. Looking down I see his penis is semi-hard and slick with the saliva of Sammy's sucking. My mind goes back to his eyes locked into mine as her head bobbed up and down. His eyes told the story of his young lust for me while she was pleasuring him.

He says, "Earlier when I felt your pubic hair, that was amazing. Thanks so much for letting me do that." His hand goes to my thigh. I remember how intense the pleasure I felt when his hand was on my crotch. Some adult sex play should be okay. He is such a well-mannered boy, he knows that no means no, when I say stop. His hand slowly travels up towards my crotch. I open my legs and his fingers rake through my long pubic hair. He murmurs, "Fuck, that beaver is so sexy." I spread my legs further. He already knows I'm a tart so no modest act is required. His fingers go lower and delicately stroke the soft hair on my pussy lips. A sigh comes from my throat and I hug his body closer. My pussy starts to throb. Maybe I will just let him get me off by stroking my pussy. His head dips to my chest and his mouth circles my nipple and his tongue rolls around it. That takes my breath away in explosive sensuality. I moan loudly into the early night air. His finger slides along the now juicy, wet slit of my pussy from my vagina to my clit. I can hardly breath, the pleasure is so intense.

He sits up abruptly and says, "I'm sorry, you said you couldn't do this. I got carried away there. I apologize."

Going from intimate touching to nothing is a nasty shock. My mind is a lust fog that craves sex. "No, baby, it's good. It's all good. Please." Fuck it, I need an orgasm. I grasp the stiff shaft of his cock, his precious young cock.

"You mean you want me now."

As a clear sign of approval, I take his hand and place it back on my crotch. All my barriers to giving myself to his young lust fall away. Primal needs are carrying me to a lusty fuck. I kiss his neck and whisper in his ear, "Yes, Oliver, I want you. Please." I kiss his shoulder and cup his ball-sack.

He says, "It was so sexy, watching you suck Earl's cock and showing me your hairy pussy."

He puts a hand behind my neck and gives a subtle push. From much experience, I know when a man, even a young man, wants a woman to suck his cock. I rush to between his knees and take the head of his erection in my mouth. I can taste Sammy's lipstick on his cock and that makes this even more erotic. He brushes my hair back and looks at his cock going in and out of my mouth as I bob my head. He grunts and says, "Holy fuck, your mouth on my cock is a dream come true. It's great to be me." After a few minutes of oral, he grabs a handful of my hair and lifts my head from his cock. "Time to fuck."

He pulls a long cushion from one of the lounge chairs. My pussy is screaming for cock, young cock, any cock. "Get on your back." My heart gives a leap of joy as I lay down on the cushion and spread my legs wide as an invitation to mount me. I need that delicious big cock inside of me. He is on his knees looking down with his big erection pointing straight up as only a young man can. He says in a deep voice, "I want to etch this vision in my head forever. A beautiful mature woman with legs spread wide with her hairy pussy hot for me to give her a good fuck. Wow." I'm in a lust filled suspended animation as he licks his lips and stares at my pussy. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, he falls forward mounting me with the tip of his erection expertly hitting my vagina opening. He thrusts hard and true with the same animal sounds that mature men make. His energy is amazing as our hips collide again and again.

I beg him, "Don't cum inside me. That's for Earl." He grunts a no and plows on.

I grab his rock-hard ass and hang on as he fucks me in double time. My pussy explodes in a huge orgasm. He drills my hyper-sensitive pussy with youthful passion over and over. I'm have one long continuous orgasm and cry out into the sea air. Then, he sits back on his haunches and strokes his cock as long strings of semen shoot onto my stomach. His face is contorted in sexual passion.

My breathing and heartbeat slow as I come back to earth. My god, what an epic fuck. Oliver is sitting there on his haunches looking all gorgeous and grateful. I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of gratitude too for him giving me such a great experience. I see his cum coated semi-erection and crawl over and lick it and his precious ball-sack clean. It's the least I can do.

I hear Earl's voice behind me as I'm finishing the boy's balls. "Hey, I see you guys were having some fun. Good for you guys. I stand and look around frantically and find a hand towel to wipe the cum off my stomach. Earl says, "Karen, give me a big hug." I go to him and kiss his chest as our bodies entwine. "Hey, Oliver, do you have any more pot?" I wonder how long he was watching us.

"Sure boss. I'll get it."

Earl has his arm around my shoulders and Sammy moves in under his other arm. I feel his hand dip to my bare bum and expect Sammy feels his other hand. He is so cool and in control. Oliver is back and he stands beside me and passes the joint to me. As I inhale the smoke, I feel Oliver's hand on my other bum cheek. The marijuana sends a thrill through my chest that spreads everywhere. I'm so happy standing there with my young lover's hand on one cheek and my mature man's hand on the other. We all seem to be more connected now.

Earl says, "The air is a bit cool right now. Let's go below. That king-sized bed will hold all of us."

Holy shit, my last bit of modesty is going to be torn down. People are going to watch me having intercourse. Oh, my word, I'm such a screamer when I'm having sex. I look down at Earl's thick long cock hanging down impressively even limp and remember it filling me and the epic orgasm that followed. Sammy claps her hands in glee and leads us enthusiastically below. What I follow her with the men coming after. In the bedroom, I take off the bedspread out of married habit. Earl has a bottle of tequila and Oliver has four shot glasses. Earl says happily, "Let's do a shot." He fills our shot glasses and gives a toast with a wink. "Here's to very close friends." I drink and my throat burns as it goes down. Oliver shouts, "I want to do a toast." Earl fills our shot glasses again. The sweet boy says, "Here's to beautiful, wonderful Karen who made my world complete." I blush and drink this one down again in one gulp. The alcohol is sending pleasurable, heat waves through my chest and my happiness level is going up a few notches. Or maybe that's the pot.

Sammy crawls onto the bed and Oliver follows. I go in next to her and Earl snuggles in beside me with me on my back. He gets up on one elbow and looks down over my body with the look on his face of a man that has lusty fucking on his mind. I kiss his shoulder in surrender and look into his eyes with pure love in my heart. The pot and tequila have my body relaxed and swimming in warm sensuality. A smile comes to my face as I reach down for Earl's manhood and run my palm along its flaccid length. As it stirs, I am reminded of it filling my pussy amazingly and my crotch stirs too. I feel a hand on my upper thigh and look down to see Sammy's delicate hand moving up towards my crotch. Sweet Mary, a woman has never touched me sexually. My knees pull together instinctively. I look up at Earl and see his eyes staring down. He's enjoying this.

He says, "Spread your legs, Karen. It's all good."

Of course, I do as he asks, and the palm her hand runs over my crotch. A big sigh comes from my throat as her fingers probe all my most sensitive places. Her head dips to my chest and her lips encircle my nipple. The pleasure takes my breath away. He long hair tickles my chest as she suckles my breast. Earl brushes it back to reveal her full, red lipstick covered lips pleasuring me. She is such a pretty, young girl.

I see Oliver's hand reach around her and cup her breast as he moves his body to hers as she lays on her side. She lifts her head from my breast and moans, "Yes, put it inside me." Oliver is obviously fucking her from behind. Her lips go back to my nipple and her body rocks with the slow tempo of his thrusts. My hand searches for and finds Earl's cock that has become impressively semi-hard. The four of us are in this sexual bubble that tunes out everything but the lust inside it. It feels so perfectly right.

Oliver says in a firm voice to Sammy, "Get on your hands and knees." Her mouth leaves my breast, and she repositions with Oliver behind her on his knees. Her breasts are hanging down and her eyes are looking inward as she anticipates him mounting her. He says triumphantly as he mounts her, "Oh fuck, yes!" Her body shakes and she gives a grunt of approval and swirls her hair as his cock is thrust home. Her perfect breasts sway with every thrust. I reach out and hold one. It's incredibly soft with a good weight. Sammy looks at me and smiles, the smile of a woman enjoying great sex.

I need some of that and turn to Earl and kiss his hairy chest all the way down to his waist to suck his amazing cock. I want it hard and lusty to fuck me good. His cleanly shaven ball-sack is my first goal. I cover it with kisses as I hold his stiffening shaft. With a broad, wet tongue, I lick from the base of his cock to the tip. I kiss the sensitive underside of the head and look up into his eyes. He has the big confident smile of a man in full control of his world. His eyes are too intense and I look down and take the large engorged head of his cock into my mouth. The young ones are making loud animal noises and the bed shakes as they fuck in complete abandon beside me. Earl's hand goes to the back of my head to hold my head still as he fucks my mouth. His staff slides along my tongue and the head touches the back of my throat over and over. I hear two shouts of orgasms happening. I need this cock in my pussy.

Earl commands, "Get on your hands and knees." My heart leaps with joy then I realize I will be in the most animal fucking position with two young people seeing me get fucked doggy-style. As I move myself into position, I see them laying beside each other freshly fucked and watching us. Oliver is looking up at Earl with a look of admiration as I feel him move into position behind me. Sweet mercy, I need his big cock. He moves very close and he parts my ass cheeks, I sense him looking down at my pussy that he will soon split. A moan comes from my lips as his fingers trace up and down my wet slit. My lust-filled brain is completely consumed with my need for his cock. He is in no hurry but I am.

I beg shamelessly, "Earl, please. Please sweetheart." The head lodges in the entrance of my hungry vagina. At a higher pitch I say, "Oh yes, baby. Inside me, yes." His hands grip my hips and I know instinctively the perfect moment has arrived. I scream and swirl my head and hair as his cock fills me. My breasts swing lewdly with every powerful thrust. In my lust-hazed gaze, I see Oliver laying on his side with Sammy behind reaching around and stroking his erect cock as he watches me getting fucked. His eyes are so intense I must look away.

This is all so erotic my pussy explodes in an epic orgasm. Earl keeps pounding my hyper-sensitive pussy as I pant and whimper until he cums and holds his cock deep inside of me. We fall to the bed spent as Sammy trots off to get us some towels to clean up with. I lay in wonder at how this night has changed me.

12