Mother-Daughter Addiction Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother gives in to her desires for her daughter.
4.8k words
4.66
21.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had she done? What had she done?

Mona was sitting on the condo's loveseat, her head in her hands. A burning torrent of emotion was running through her chest, and her whole body felt flushed. Her skin was incredibly sensitive, so that even the shorts and loose t-shirt that she wore felt heavy and scratchy. She tugged them off and threw them aside, hoping that feeling the air against her bare skin would cool her down. It didn't help. Now she was dressed only in her panties, her body glistening with sweat. Her chest was heaving.

She'd kissed her daughter. No, she'd made out with her daughter.

It was shameful. She was drunk. She hadn't been thinking about what she was doing. Her instincts just... took over.

But no matter how much she tried, she couldn't make herself regret the kiss. The delicious taste of Hazel's lips still lingered on her own, and Mona could still feel the slippery sensation of their tongues pressing together. And even though she tried to ignore it, her body was craving Hazel's even more than it had before.

Mona's hands slid along her body. She squeezed her eyes shut. This awful heat inside of her seemed like it wouldn't go away. Worse, it was coiling around itself, forming a lewd pressure deep inside of her. How long had it been since she'd felt like this? Hazel's father had certainly never made her feel so desperately needy. She hadn't liked being touched by him very much at all. But Hazel herself? She treasured every time she was able to hold her daughter, to touch her hands or her shoulders, to kiss her cheek, to smell her hair...

She loved Hazel. Her daughter was the only person whose body had felt right to her.

Mona bit her lip. The image of Hazel, dripping wet and clad only in a towel, popped into her memory. Mona clenched her toes as a trill of delight raced through her.

It wouldn't hurt to think of her daughter while she took care of this rush of feelings building inside of her, would it? Certainly not. She didn't want to hurt Hazel. She just loved her so much. Maybe she'd taken things too far because of this awful stuff she drank. But that was it. She was just going to enjoy a private little fantasy, then everything would be normal again...

Mona touched her fingers to her lips. She flicked her own tongue out to moisten them, then she slid her hand down her ample chest, to her soft stomach, then to the waistband of her panties. Except in her mind, it wasn't her own hand doing it. It was Hazel, sitting in her lap, a nervous little smile on her face as she explored her mother's body...

"Nnnngh... ah~"

Mona usually wasn't one for self-love like this. She could never get it to feel as good as she needed it to. But now, with her head in a fiery whirl and slutty half-naked images of her own daughter dancing through her mind, she was writhing on the couch and bucking her hips before she'd even touched herself down there.

She slid her hand under her panties.

When was the last time she'd been this wet? She was absolutely gushing down there, her petals slippery with her own nectar. Was this all because of the alcohol? It couldn't be. She'd tried masturbating while drunk before, and it had been disappointing and sloppy. Why did this feel so amazing?

Her body already knew the answer, of course. Hazel, Hazel, Hazel.

The image of her towel-clad daughter swam in Mona's mind. She wished she'd been brave enough to just reach out and yank Hazel's towel away, to bare her slender body. Then she could caress it, pin her daughter against the bed, and...

Oh no. This was going way too far! But, if it was just in her head, then it was okay, right? All she had to do was get this bizarre desire out of her system. She wasn't really defiling her daughter. All she was doing was thinking of Hazel's warm silky skin, the taste of her wet wriggling tongue, the feeling of her soft, petite bottom in Mona's hands...

"A-aaaah...~"

Mona arched her back. She groaned. This felt so good it almost hurt. Her cunt was gushing now. She slipped a finger up inside of herself, swirling it around. Why couldn't Hazel be with her right now? Mona wished she could grab her daughter, hold her close, kiss her again. She slid the fingers of her other hand into her mouth, twirling them against her tongue. She pretended it was Hazel's lips on her own, their tongues dancing together. But it wasn't the same. She needed the real thing. That couldn't have been their last kiss...

Mona stirred her pussy feverishly. Her panties were a sodden mess now, and she was dribbling down her thighs onto the couch. She was really going to cum! All while these shameless visions of Hazel burned in her mind.

"Aaaannn... a-ahhh... ahhhh--"

She was right at the peak of her pleasure when she heard the sound of flip-flops slapping against the walkway outside.

Mona's whole body clenched. Adrenaline flooded through her. She glanced desperately around the room for anything she could use to cover herself. Her eyes landed on the only thing nearby: the same towel that Hazel had been wearing earlier, now discarded on the floor. Mona grabbed it and wrapped it around herself just in time. It was slightly damp against her skin. And she couldn't help but think about how this same towel had just been caressing Hazel's naked body. She shivered. It was almost enough to send her over the edge.

But all her body's delights unraveled when the door opened and she found herself facing a very upset-looking Hazel. Her daughter strode into the room and kicked off her sandals. She looked like she was holding back tears. Mona didn't have to guess why. Guilt pressed into her chest and made her throat feel tight. Right now, two very powerful forces were warring inside her heart. There was that awful animal part of her, that sickening part that wanted to grab Hazel, to throw her against the couch and peel off that skimpy black dress from her skinny figure. Then they could live out all of Mona's fantasies.

Heat pulsed in Mona's crotch. Oh God, there really was a part of her that wanted that.

But no. No. This was her baby girl. Her precious Hazel. And she looked sad. Mona may have failed as a mother, forcing her daughter into a kiss because she was drunk and her body was confused. But she wasn't going to hurt Hazel again. Her daughter needed her. And Mona was going to help her, even if her body was screaming in agonized desire.

Mona fidgeted with the hem of her towel.

"H-hey, sweetie," she managed to choke out. Her own voice sounded breathless, like she'd just run a mile. She hoped it wasn't that obvious, what she'd just been doing.

Hazel walked into the living room. Her bare feet slapped against the tile floor, and then she stopped a few paces from Mona, hands folded over her chest. Hazel couldn't meet her mother's eyes. She frowned.

"Did you, um, forget something?" Mona asked.

For a long while, Hazel was silent.

"Mom?"

"Y-yes, sweetie?"

"Do you love me? I mean, you say you do. But do you really? Do you really, really love me?"

Her daughter's voice sounded so meek. She was trembling, Mona realized. It was driving the hunger in her wild. She had to take a few deep breaths to push it back down. She wasn't going to let herself hurt her daughter. So instead she crossed her legs and gave Hazel a sweet, soft smile.

"Of course I do, baby-girl. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I, um... I don't want to go out anymore."

Mona's heart trilled. She was going to get an entire evening with Hazel!

"Aww, sweetie. Did you not have a good time?"

"It just... didn't feel right," Hazel said. She wrapped her arms more tightly around herself. A shiver ran along her body. Mona ached to stand up and wrap her daughter in her arms. But she wouldn't. After that kiss, she didn't have the right to--

"Mom?" Hazel asked, interrupting Mona. Her voice was almost a whisper. There was so much need in it.

"Yes, baby-girl?"

"Would you, um... would you hold me?"

Hazel's eyes flicked to the side. She couldn't look her mom in the eye. But her cheeks were bright pink, and Mona could hear the nervous flutter in her voice. It was so cute. She let out an involuntary squeal. She loved her adorable little girl so much...

"O-of course, sweetie! Just, um, give me a moment to get on some proper clothes..."

Mona collapsed against the bathroom wall, her heart pounding. She breathed in a deep sigh. It seemed almost too good to be true. Hazel had come back! And she wanted to let Mona touch her! It seemed almost too good to be true. Mona let the towel slip from her body. She examined herself in the mirror. Her skin had a flushed, ruddy color to it. Tiny, shimmering beads of sweat were slipping down her fat, slightly drooping breasts. She slid her hands over her soft stomach, then down to her soaked panties.

Was she... sexy?

She hadn't thought of herself as an attractive woman, not since her daughter had been born. But here, staring at herself in the mirror... Mona had large hips, a pretty impressive butt, and a chest that she could juggle with both hands. Maybe she wasn't a supermodel. But she felt womanly. It must have been some weird effect of that awful booze she'd had to drink. But she felt so weirdly confident.

Mona slid down her panties. She posed there for a moment, naked, jutting her hips out to one side like a slut. She had to admit, she looked pretty fantastic.

Mother or not, she was a woman. And she had a woman's needs.

And one of those needs was touch. It wasn't her fault that the only person she had to hold was her daughter. She'd just be more careful now. Her and Hazel could spend tonight cuddling like a normal mother and child. They could just forget about the kiss. Or, at least, Hazel could. Mona couldn't.

Even now, the slippery feeling of Hazel's lips still lingered on her own.

Mona groaned. She pulled on a bathrobe over her nude body, not bothering with panties. She was still so wet, she'd only ruin another pair if she put them on.

She opened the bathroom door then went back into the living room, expecting to find Hazel waiting for her on the couch. But the couch was empty. Mona noticed with a bit of shame that her shorts and shirt were scattered on the ground right by it. She wondered if Hazel had noticed them and came to the obvious conclusion. She peaked her head into Hazel's room and found her daughter stretched out on the bed.

Hazel was lying on top of the sheets, and the showy black dress she was wearing had ridden up on her body, exposing her long, creamy legs and a tiny bit of the curves of her butt. The tiniest bit of lacy underwear was visible too. Mona's body burned, and her hands yearned to reach out and touch those legs. But she wouldn't. Her daughter needed her.

"Sweetie?" Mona softly cooed.

"Here is fine," Hazel said. "Just... please touch me, okay? Or I feel like I'm gonna go crazy... if you don't..."

I feel the same way, Mona wanted to say. But she didn't.

"Of course," Mona cooed. She gingerly crawled into Hazel's bed and lay down beside her daughter. The sheets smelled deliciously of Hazel. There was even a distinct, lewd tang of sex. How many times had Hazel masturbated on these sheets?

Mona tried to quiet the hot stirring in between her thighs. She inched closer to Hazel on the bed. Her daughter was facing away from her, lying on the far edge of the mattress. Mona reached out a tentative hand and laid it on the swell of her daughter's bony hip. She half-expected Hazel to pull away. But she didn't. She just sighed.

"Y-you can... get closer, if you want," she said.

"Are you sure, baby girl?"

"Yeah. It's okay. I just... I need this right now. But nothing weird, okay?"

Mona's heart clenched. "Of course. I'm sorry about earlier, sweetie. I didn't mean to... to do that to you. I don't know what was happening to me."

"It's okay."

"I just love you," Mona said as she drew Hazel closer to her. Her arms circled around Hazel's waist, and her daughter went limp in her arms, settling against the pillowy curves of Mona's body. "I just love you. So much."

She buried her face in Hazel's hair and breathed in a deep sigh. Hazel trembled briefly, then relaxed.

"You really do. I know you do. I'm sorry I'm so horrible..."

"No! No, you're not horrible at all. You're such a wonderful girl. I wish I was better at reminding you of that..."

Mona stroked her hands along Hazel's body, from her shoulders down to her hips. Every inch and contour of Hazel's body was perfect to her. She loved the slender ridges of Hazel's ribs, the roundness of her shoulders, and the curve of her hip. Hazel shuddered. She breathed a tiny, breathy sigh of delight. Mona felt relieved. She was glad her daughter liked being petted.

Hazel wriggled around on the bed. She pressed her back against Mona's front, and her soft bottom ended up resting against Mona's crotch.

Mona flinched. Goosebumps raced along her skin.

Her bathrobe was the only thing covering her sopping cunt. And Hazel's butt was pressing right against her, almost begging. The dress had ridden up on her completely as the two of them snuggled up together. And now Hazel's ass was totally bared, covered only by the thin, cheap thong she was wearing.

Mona's hand trailed down her daughter's body. Her fingers delicately stroked the warm, soft flesh of Hazel's buttocks.

Hazel shivered slightly as her mom's fingers brushed her ass. Mona pulled her hand back. Had she gone too far? Oh God, she was doing it again! Her daughter needed her, and she was giving in to this horrible desire within her.

But Hazel didn't say anything.

Mona listened closely. Her daughter's breathing was slow and gentle. She must have been asleep.

Knowing that her daughter had just fallen asleep in her arms nearly melted Mona's heart. Her baby-girl still needed her! It was enough to make her wrap Hazel in a tight hug, cuddling her and cooing into her ear. She leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to the back of Hazel's neck. She breathed deeply, filling her lungs with the scent of Hazel's hair. It was intoxicating, as powerful as it had been when she sniffed the strange mixture earlier. The scent of her daughter was filling her up, enticing the predatory hunger within her.

Hazel. Hazel. Hazel...

She took another deep breath, then another. The smell of Hazel's hair was incredible, but she wanted more. She wanted to know her daughter's other places too...

Underneath her bathrobe, Mona's pussy was flooding her thighs with her essence. Maybe she should just sneak over to the bathroom and finish herself off. A part of her knew that would be the smart choice. Just get this unnatural desire out of her system. But Hazel was right here. Everything she had been fantasizing about, it could all come true. She just had to be brave. She wouldn't take things too far, of course. Hazel was asleep. All Mona had to do was satisfy her own needs, and then tomorrow they could be a normal mother and daughter again.

She pressed her mouth to Hazel's neck, kissing her daughter's skin, then letting her tongue flick out to taste her. There was sweet, and a familiar, innocent sweetness. Mona let out a soft groan.

More. She needed more...

She cupped her daughter's bottom in her hands. Her finger slid into the waistband of Hazel's thong. Such a slutty thing! Her Hazel really was a woman now, wasn't she?

Mona wrapped Hazel in her arms and gave her one last, motherly squeeze. Her own heart was absolutely pounding in her chest. And she could feel her daughter's heartbeat echoing it. For a moment, they embraced as a mother and child. Desire whirled chaotically through Mona's head. If she gave in, this would be the last innocent moment she and Hazel ever shared. Mona would forever be the kind of woman who lusted after her own daughter. She tried, in vain, to push the desire out of her mind. But she couldn't. It was building, threatening to burst out of her. She had to sate it.

"Mnnnn, Hazel, sweetie... I'm so sorry..."

And then she slid her fingers into the waistband of Hazel's panties and started to slide them down her sleeping daughter's long legs.

***

No way. No way, no way, no way.

What is she doing!?

My mom's hands are sliding along my legs, pulling my panties down toward my ankles. She's moving slowly, and she's being so gentle, that I can't help but let out a tiny little squeak. Goosebumps spread up my legs and along my back. What am I supposed to do? I should get out of here right now, right? Things are going way too far!

I made a mistake. I was desperate and horny, and I just wanted someone to love me. But this is my mom! I can't just let her do... whatever she's about to do!

So why won't my body move?

I'm not asleep. I was just pretending. I wanted to relish her holding me. But I didn't think she'd--

With a soft rustling of fabric, she slips my panties over my feet. I'm not wearing anything but this stupid itchy dress, and it's ridden up so far that my bare butt and pussy are totally exposed.

Okay, enough. I should just jump out of bed and scream at her. She's being disgusting, touching her own daughter like I'm some... some slut here to satisfy her! I'll tell her how gross she is and then...

...and then she'll never touch me like this again.

Agh, no, no. Why am I letting her do this? I don't want it, I don't! I'm just... I'm just so desperate...

The mattress groans. I feel my mom settle onto the bed right behind me. She's so close, I can smell her sweat and the naughty tang of her lady-bits. Ew, ew! A shameful, embarrassing heat floods my body. It's getting hard to stay still. My heart is pounding so hard that I'm sure my mom can feel it. She scoots even closer to me. Her soft breasts are resting against my back. Oh God, oh God...

I can feel the warmth radiating off of her. Her crotch is probably only a few inches from my bare ass...

I need to pull away. I need to pull away. I need to pull away before she does something even weirder!

"Ohhhh, Hazel... mmmm~..."

I hear something wet and slippery making soft shlick-shlick noises. I'm enough of a degenerate to know exactly what that sound is.

She's masturbating! My own mom is masturbating in the bed with me!

And that's not all. The lewd heat of her gaze is creeping along my legs, focusing on my feet, my thighs, and then my butt. She's eyeing me up! Like I'm some stripper or something! There's no way. I'm her daughter! And I'm not even hot! No matter what that potion might have done to her, there's no way she's that into me, right? It's just hormones. Just horniness. She can't want me that badly...

My mom takes a deep breath.

"Mmmm, Hazel, sweetie... you smell so good..."

She's sniffing my panties! My mom is a total freaky bitch!

I feel totally degraded. It's like a sticky, dirty, muddy sensation is crawling all over my skin. I can't. Even I'm not this desperate. I'm going to run. I'm going to slam the door and never look at my mom again. I'm going to--

My mom presses her mouth against my neck. She kisses me right beneath my ear.

"Nnnn~... my sweet baby girl..."

The moment I hear those words, something inside of me just melts. I don't even know what happened. Normally I hate it when she calls me that stupid pet name. But hearing her mumble it so sweetly, so full of her desire for me, it just makes me completely lose control of my body. I let out a submissive little squeak. I can't help it! And then my back arches all on its own, and I press my butt against my mom's crotch.

Her bare crotch.

12