Mother-Daughter Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have opened the front of her robe while she was stroking herself. Now my ass ends up pressed right against the red-hot slippery petals of her pussy! For a moment, we both freeze. Then she lets out a low, lusty sigh, her moist breath tickling my ear.

"Oooh! Hazel, you're such a good girl..." she whispers.

No! No, pretend to be asleep, pretend to be asleep!

Her arms circle around my waist. She squeezes me.

And I can't help it. My hips move on their own, just a little. I start rubbing my butt against her in slow, needy circles, the same way I've seen the slutty girls at school grind on each other at dances. My mom's hips match my movements, bucking against my naked butt. Her pussy smears all over my buttocks. She's so wet. After just a few seconds, my ass and thighs are slick with her juices.

Her mouth is against my ear, whispering awful, dirty things.

"Mmmf. Hazel, my precious girl... my sweet little princess..."

Those words drive me absolutely wild. I can't believe I'm doing this. It's so wrong. This is way past kissing! It totally counts as sex. My mom and I are fucking. Oh God, I'm disgusting. Oh God.

Why does... why does the shame just make it better?

My mom's hands slide down to my hips. She starts to lift my dress. I can't pretend to sleep anymore. I'm gasping, shuddering, my body completely under her control.

She lifts my dress up until my chest is exposed, then starts fondling the small nubs of my breasts. I can't pretend to sleep anymore. I open my lips and gasp.

"M-mommy..."

That must be exactly what she wanted to hear. She squeezes my chest hard enough to make me squeal, then she presses her body against mine, her breasts squishing against my bare back. Her lusty heat floods into me. And she starts humping me like an animal, her pussy sliding wetly along the curves of my ass. I'm drenched in her love now. She must be getting close. I can feel the tremors in her body. She's... she's loving every inch of me...

"Oh, sweetie... little baby-girl... I love you so much... I love you, I love you, I love you..."

She squeezes me against her and kisses the side of my face, her mouth open and her tongue dragging a wet hot line of saliva from my ear down to my neck. I shudder and let out an unmissable moan of delight.

"U-uuuuuugh..."

"There's my wonderful little girl..." my mom whispers as she cums.

It's a mess. A total flood. Her juices spurt all over my ass and legs, and they even drench the sheets beneath us. I'm completely covered in her.

Did... did my mom just make me her bitch?

The thought is so shameful, so agonizingly hot, that I can't help but wriggle up against her, my butt against her dripping flower, my body melding to comfort hers. My chest is heaving. I'm sticky with sweat, and so is she. As we spoon together, I can feel our fluids mingling.

It's...

It's unforgivable. I just gave my body to my own mother.

There's no going back now is there?

I'm hers. And she knows it, too. She clearly doesn't feel any shame, because she keeps her arms around me and holds me tight. Which is exactly what I needed. If we had broken apart now, I'd have lost my mind. The guilt would have been too much. But here, covered in my mom's love-essence and her sweat, warm in her embrace...

It's wrong. It's disgusting.

But at least it's our sin to share together. I finally feel close to someone. And honestly, I can't imagine anyone I'd feel more right with.

Oh God. I really am her bitch, aren't I? I'm completely and totally hers.

My mom kisses my neck again. I shiver and wriggle my body against her. She's still slowly grinding her crotch against my butt as little tremors run through her. Am I really that good? Maybe to her I am...

"Oh sweetie. Hazel, thank you... I... I need you baby-girl. More than you realize."

I don't know how to put it into words. But I think my body said everything.

I need you too, mom.

When I wake up the next morning, I almost feel like everything was a dream. Just one of those weird, embarrassing sex dreams, the product of my poor frustrated body desperately latching onto any fantasy I can come up with.

But when I sit up, I smell the tang of sex in the air. I'm still sticky with my mom's fluids. And I can tell that my body still smells like her.

My heart flutters just thinking about it.

I sit up in bed and touch my bare feet to the floor. My panties are bunched up in the bed next to me. My mom isn't there anymore, but I can see the spot in the mattress where she was lying. Immediately, my chest aches. I feel lonely and needy, a poor girl who wants her mama. I stand up and smooth out my dress, so at least my pussy is covered by the short skirt, if only barely.

Out in the kitchen, I can hear my mom clattering around making breakfast. I can smell frying bacon and cooking eggs, too. My stomach growls.

I open the door and step out into the living room. It's early morning, and golden sunlight is streaming through the sliding glass door that leads out onto the condo's balcony. In the distance, I can see the ocean. It's already packed with beach-goers.

My mom is standing by the stove. She's dressed in the same robe as last night. And I can tell by the way it clings to her she's naked underneath. My tongue feels thick in my mouth. How have I never noticed how gorgeous she is? Her full chest, the soft plump curves of her, her womanly hips...

My mom turns. She must have felt me looking at her. She smiles at me. There's no trace of shame in her face.

"Oh! Good morning, baby-girl."

I look at the ground. "H-hey. Good morning, mommy."

It just slips out. Why? Suddenly I'm like...

I'm hers. It's like my body just knows to submit to her now.

My mom giggles. "Aww, you're so sweet when you talk like that! Want some breakfast?"

"S-sure. Thank you."

She puts down a plate for me. I start to eat. I keep taking small glances at her.

Something is... different. She's still my same sweet mom. But there's this animal charisma to her now. I know that, no matter what she says, my body is going to want to obey her. I just have this deep, tugging need to submit. To... to be her bitch.

"Everything okay, cutie?" she asks me.

"Y-yeah. Just, um, you l-look really good this morning," I say. I smile at her, blushing.

She returns my smile. "I feel good. And you look as adorable as always. How are you feeling?"

"Good. Incredible. Amazing," I say. The words just tumble out.

"Perfect! You know, I was thinking, we haven't gone to the beach together yet, have we? How does that sound? A little mother-daughter date?"

"S-sure! I'd love to spend the day with you, mommy..."

I can't help it. I just love calling her that. It feels... right, somehow. Like I'm finally in my proper place.

My mom beams.

"Sounds wonderful! A whole day, just for us. I've been wanting this for so long, baby-girl."

"Y-yeah," I say. I press my hand to my chest. All of her attention, all focused on me! It's such a floating, sweet, wonderful feeling.

"I've been wanting it too," I admit.

12