Mother, Daughter and Boyfriend

Story Info
Fucked by her daughter’s boyfriend.
3.3k words
4.36
69.9k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetBlk
PetBlk
44 Followers

Maeve could hear her daughter's enthusiastic cries as she was fucked by her boyfriend Ron in her bedroom. She thought that Sally was being deliberately loud to annoy her, as she didn't cry out the same way when her father was present. Ron was giving Sally a good hard fucking, if the noise was anything to go by. Even if Maeve was irritated by the noise, she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be fucked hard like that again, thinking back to when she was younger and she had a boyfriend with a slim, muscular body.

Sally was their third child, five and seven years younger than their other two, both of whom now had left home. She had been spoilt. When she had left school, she didn't do anything for a whole year, but had eventually been persuaded to attend the local college. Now aged 20 she was in her second year. Maeve and her husband had negotiated with her that she could live rent-free at home provided she took her studies seriously. The agreement included that she could have her boyfriend over for sex whenever she wanted, again provided she maintained her grades. Ron, three years older than Sally was her latest boyfriend.

Maeve was seated at the table with her laptop, playing a solitaire card game on it. Bored, she logged on to a dating site. Her best friend had persuaded her to join it and had even registered her for it over her protests, laughing that it was what she needed to bring back the spark into her life. She had been having sex only with her husband for so many years that it had become routine. It felt that no sooner did he slide his cock into her than he came, whereupon he pulled out of her, rolled over and went to sleep. She hadn't had the courage to actually meet a man off the dating site, but admitted that she did enjoy the flirting and chatting with some of the few nice men amidst the many sleazebags.

There was a new message from one of her regulars who wasn't shy in telling her explicitly what sex they could have together. She read it and began to write a reply, surprising herself that she also could be explicit saying what she would like done to her. After all, it was true that when a man made a pass at a woman, it gave her confidence, always provided that she ultimately made the decision as to whether to proceed. There was no way Maeve was going to proceed and jeopardize the home life she had, however little good sex she was getting and tempted though she was.

The loud sounds of passion from the bedroom had stopped. Ron would have pumped his load into Sally. It was a good job that Maeve had taken her to the family doctor for the pill, knowing that he was absolutely discrete. All she had to do was make sure Sally took them.

Ron appeared in the kitchen. He could move quietly when he wanted to. He was only wearing shorts, nothing else and clearly didn't mind display his muscular, toned body to her. He went to the fridge and poured himself a glass of cold juice without asking.

"Help yourself, don't mind me," Maeve thought to herself, "I only work four days a week to be able to buy it so that you could drink it."

She hurriedly minimized the dating site on her laptop, pretending that she had all the time been engrossed in the card game. Ron wandered over and peered over her shoulder. She could smell the mixture of aftershave, manly sweat and sex on him. It was erotic.

"You need to move the six of clubs to the fourth column," Ron told her. Without bothering to see if she would agree, he leaned closer to the screen, took the mouse from her hand and moved the card.

"Well, well. Who would have thought you were a naughty lady," he said.

He had seen the tab of the dating site at the bottom of the screen and had clicked quickly on it so that it filled the whole screen displaying the explicit sex comments of the messages.

"I always knew that you were hot stuff," he said. He put his hand on her breast, lifting it gently and rubbing her nipple against her bra.

"No, stop that" she said. She tried to push his hand away.

"I'm sure that Sally doesn't know you are on a dating site," he whispered in her ear, "I'll bet that she wouldn't approve at all."

"You won't tell her, will you, please," she begged. She stopped trying to push his hand away, letting him continue feeling the softness of her breast with the hardening of her nipple in the centre of her bra.

"There, you see. Isn't that nice?" he whispered again "Of course I won't tell her." She was wearing a blouse with buttons down the front. He undid the top two buttons and slipped his hand inside. Her bra was soft, loosely fitting and it was easy for him to feel inside it and pull one her tits out from it.

"Please, no" she whispered, but didn't do anything to stop him thinking about his implicit threat to tell Sally. Now his fingers were on her bare nipple, stroking it, squeezing it, rolling it between them the way she liked having it done to her. Her nipple grew larger, becoming stiff and very sensitive to his touch. He stopped stroking it and instead reached for her other tit, pulling it out of her bra-cup so that both her tits were bare. His fingers took hold of this nipple, stroking it and arousing it.

"Stop it, please," she begged as both her nipples had become stiff. She could feel herself going wet. His groin was on a level with her face. She was very aware of his cock inside his shorts.

Was he going to pull his cock out, make her open her mouth so that he could push his cock into it, she thought to herself, worriedly. There were conflicting thoughts going through her mind as she became more and more hot with his fingers stroking her, at the same time wanting and not wanting him to do it to her. His cock twitched inside his shorts. It was becoming aroused too. He pulled his hand away from her and out of her blouse.

"I'd better get back to Sally," he murmured, "you are a sexy, hot woman with a beautiful body."

He left her, with her bare tits and hard nipples. She hurriedly tucked them back into her bra and redid the buttons. Soon she could hear her daughter moaning as Ron begun fucking her again. Maeve couldn't believe that she was wishing that it was her that was in bed with Ron instead of her daughter. He was 25 years younger and she was happily married. Thank heaven nothing much really happened.

The following Wednesday was her day off from her work, enjoying being by herself. Mid-morning she was just about to make herself a cup of coffee when she heard a key in the front door followed by it opening. She went to see who it was, to find Ron had let himself in.

"I didn't know that you had a key," she said.

"Sally gave me one," he replied.

"Oh, what are you wanting," she asked, although deep down she knew that he had come to fuck her.

"You," he said.

He pushed her against the wall, pushing his groin against her. She could feel his cock inside his jeans growing stiffer, bigger. His hands went to her breasts.

"Don't, please stop. I'm married," she cried.

"Yes, I know," he growled "Your husband doesn't know that you are on a dating site, does he? You wouldn't want Sally to know what you were writing about to another man, would you?"

She had been trying to push him away, getting hold of his hands and trying to stop them holding her breasts.

"Please don't tell them," she pleaded.

"Let go of my hands, then," he ordered.

She let go of his hands, letting him fondle her tits. All the time he had been pushing his groin against her. She could feel his cock, fully erect now, stiff and big. He undid the buttons of her blouse and pulled her tits free. His fingers stroked her nipples, arousing them. When he thought that they were big and hard, he pushed his hand down her thigh, then back up between her legs. Once again she tried to stop him as he began to rub her crotch.

"No," he said, "don't try to stop me."

"Please, no. You are making me wet," she begged.

"That's the idea. You know that you want it. You don't want anyone to know what you were writing on the dating site, do you. Take your hand away," he ordered her.

She did as he told her, removing her hand and letting him continue rubbing her crotch.

"Undo the buttons of your jeans," he commanded.

She undid the buttons, letting him slip his hand inside her panties. She knew that she was going to let him fuck her to buy his silence. His probing finger found her clit and stroked it. When he slid his finger into her pussy, she gave an involuntary moan of pleasure. He finger fucked her for a minute or so, preparing her body for sex until he was sure that all she could think about was being fucked, wanting a hard cock in her.

He took her into the bedroom. There, he pulled her blouse off, undid her bra, pulled her jeans and her panties down leaving her naked, before pushing her onto the bed. He quickly stripped himself. As he pulled his own pants off, his cock sprung up, erect. She looked at it, her eyes glazing over with desire.

"Open your legs," he commanded again. "Mmm, you are ready for a good fucking," as she spread them.

He mounted her and, without waiting any longer, pushed his cock into her. As his hot, hard cock slid into her warm soft pussy, the two of them gave a gasp of pleasure. He fucked her slowly at first, with long strokes that almost left her pussy before he thrust back deep into her. She lay there arms and legs spread out, not wishing to admit that she liked what he was doing to her. She liked the sight of his toned body, his muscular arms, his flat belly. Above all, she liked the feel of his rock hard, big cock going in and out of her. Soon her body started moving beneath him, thrusting upwards in time to his inward thrust.

Forgetting that it was her daughter's boyfriend who was doing her, her arms and legs wrapped around him. Her pussy tightened on his cock as he began to lose control, fucking her harder, faster. He came. She could feel him spurting, shooting his sperm into her. When he had pumped his load into her, his cock went limp. He pulled it out slowly. He still held her tightly as his hand went back between her legs. He finger-fucked her, found her clit and rubbed it until she came with an intense orgasm.

He had got up and dressed quickly, going out of the front door and leaving her confused with her feelings.

She was even more confused the following weekend as she sat at the table and he was in her daughter's bedroom. Again she heard their animal cries of passion. A few minutes after the noise stopped, Ron came into the room wearing only his shorts. He poured himself a glass of juice from the fridge then came over to her. His hand went down to her breast.

"No, please," she asked. "Sally might come through here and see us."

"Yes, let me," he told her "and no, she won't come though."

He lifted her tit in her bra and caressed it. Then he took her face in his hand and turned her head towards his crotch. He pulled the front of his shorts down freeing his cock.

"Open your mouth," he told her.

"Nooo, please, no," she cried softly.

"Open your mouth," he insisted "you do not want Sally to know how much you liked me fucking you last Wednesday."

He put the tip of his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth letting him push his cock into it. She began sucking it, with his hand at the back of her head, pushing her backwards and forwards. His cock began to swell and stiffen. As it went erect, he pushed it into her mouth deeper and deeper until it touched the back of her throat making her gag. He pulled out.

"You're mine," he whispered, "you will let me do anything I want with you."

He left, going back to Sally's bedroom and again she heard Sally's cries of pleasure as he fucked her hard a second time.

Wednesday came round. When she heard the key in the font-door, she knew he had come for her again. He led her straight to the bedroom.

"Get undressed. Take your clothes off and strip naked," he commanded, "I'm going to fuck you again".

She took off all her clothes, finally pulling her panties down to the floor and stepping out of them.

"Get on the bed," he commanded again.

She did as she was told, without arguing. He quickly stripped out of his own clothes, his cock springing up as he pulled his pants down. He moved towards her straddling her and putting the tip of his cock to her lips.

"Go on, open your mouth and suck me. You know what to do."

She didn't really want to do it, but opened her mouth all the same. He pushed his cock into it and she began sucking it, hoping that he wouldn't push it in as far as he did the last time, but feeling that she had to do what he wanted. After a couple of minutes, he suddenly pulled it out of her. He pushed a hand between her legs, spreading them apart and began rubbing her pussy. After a couple of minutes more, she opened her legs wider, giving him complete access to her body. He pushed a finger into her, thrusting it back and forth until he was satisfied that she was ready for being fucked.

Now he lay on top of her, slid his cock deep into her wet pussy and began to fuck her with long slow strokes. She couldn't help it -- she liked what he was doing to her. It was so much better having a younger man with his hard body and big, hard cock than her soft, flabby husband. His strokes became harder, faster. She expected to feel him cum, feel his sperm being shot out of his cock into her, but suddenly he pulled out of her again, breathing heavily.

"Roll over and lift your arse up," he ordered.

She felt that she was totally under his control and rolled herself over, even though she worried that he was going to fuck her anally. He didn't. His cock slid into her pussy from behind. It felt as though it was going in there deeper than before. He began fucking her again, quickly moving onto the short, fast thrusts. This time she came. As she had her orgasm, her pussy muscles tightened and made him cum too. He gave a grunt as each spurt of his sperm went through his cock into her. When he had finished, his cock went limp. He pulled it out of her. Once again he dressed quickly and left her still on her bed.

Each Wednesday he came to her house to have sex with her. Very soon she started to look forward to feeling his rock-hard cock slide into her. She let him do what he wanted to her, surrendering her body for his pleasure while at the same time enjoying what he did to her and make her do. Most times she had an intense orgasm, something she had experienced only rarely in the last ten years. Because she felt that he had made her let him fuck her, she didn't feel guilty that she was having sex with her daughter's boyfriend, someone 25 years younger than her.

Two months after they had started to have sex together, she heard his key in the lock of her door. She felt herself go wet in anticipation of being fucked. When she went to meet him in the corridor, she saw that another young man was with him.

"Oh, Hello," she said, surprised. Ron pushed her against the wall and began kissing her, his tongue pushing its way into her mouth while the other man stood by and watched. His hand fondled her tits. She was wearing a skirt in anticipation of him and now he pushed his hand up it, first stroking her thighs, then pushing it between her legs so that he could rub her crotch.

"Don't do that," she complained "your friend is there, watching."

"I know," he replied, "you are going to let him fuck you after I have."

"No, please", she cried, although she felt herself go even wetter than before.

He pushed her into her bedroom. He pulled her top over her head and reached behind her to undo the button and zip of her skirt. She held on to the skirt, trying to stop him pulling it off her.

"Let go," he commanded, "you don't want me to tell your hubby how much you have liked being fucked by me."

She let go of her skirt which he pulled down to the floor. He reached behind hr again, unhooked her bra and pulled it away, letting her tits tumble free. She put her hands over her nipples, shyly covering them from the other man's gaze. Ron was easily able to push her backwards so that she fell onto her back on her bed. He took hold of her panties and pulled them down and off her, leaving her naked. Quickly he stripped himself, his cock springing up hard and erect. He got onto the bed with her, pushed his hand between her legs again and pushed his middle finger into her pussy.

"Mmmm. You are wet" he said.

He mounted her, spreading her legs wider. She felt his big hard cock slide into her and begin fucking her. Very soon he was on to the short, hard fast strokes. She couldn't help it, she liked what he did to her. All too soon she felt him cum, he must have been excited at doing her while being watched. She closed her eyes as she felt him shoot his sperm into her. When he had pumped all his load into her, he pulled his cock out, and got off her and the bed.

She opened her eyes to see that the other man was now naked with a hard, stiff cock jutting out. He quickly got on top of her and once again she felt a cock enter her. This fuck lasted longer than when Ron was doing her. She was brought to a climax, cumming with waves of pleasure thrilling her body. Her orgasm made the man cum too, gasping as he pumped his load into her.

"There, I knew you would like to be fucked twice," Ron said.

She realized that he was right and knew that she would continue to let him do what he liked with her.

PetBlk
PetBlk
44 Followers