Mother, Daughter and Boyfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Fucked by her daughter’s boyfriend- continued.
2.7k words
4.5
24.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetBlk
PetBlk
43 Followers

It had been nearly two months since Maeve had first been fucked by her daughter's boyfriend, Ron. It had all started when her best friend had signed her up to a dating site after she had become bored with the sex with her husband. Ron had caught her chatting to a man on the site. Her daughter, Sally, was the youngest of her children, spoilt and threatening to go off the rails when she had left school. Maeve and her husband had negotiated with Sally, letting her have a boyfriend round to sleep with her provided she attended the local college, living at home rent free. Ron was Sally's latest boyfriend, three years older than Sally and almost thirty years younger than Maeve.

At the weekend when Maeve's husband was out playing golf, Ron had been fucking Sally in the afternoon. Maeve had been playing a card game on her laptop trying to distract herself from Sally's enthusiastic animal cries. She was sure Sally was deliberately making loud noises as she didn't do that when her father was home. Alone in the lounge, Maeve had logged into the dating site almost without thinking. Although she hadn't actually met a man off the site, she did enjoy the flirting and chatting with some of the few nice men there. She was reading a message from one of her regular friends who was telling her what sex they could have together. She had started to reply when Sally's loud sounds in her bedroom stopped as she had finished her orgasm and Ron had finished shooting his load into her.

Ron had appeared in the kitchen wearing only his shorts, to get himself a glass of juice. He had wandered over to see what Maeve was doing. That's when he had caught her and the explicit sexual comments of the messages. Despite her protests, he had put his hand on her breast, lifting it gently and rubbing her nipple against her bra cup, telling her she was naughty and threatening to tell Sally and her husband if she tried to stop him. She had felt that she had to let him. He had pulled both her breasts free from her bra, stroking and squeezing her bare nipples the way she liked having it done to them, making them go hard. She had been both relieved and disappointed when he had stopped, had gone back to Sally's bedroom and had started fucking her daughter again.

The following Wednesday was her day off from work. She was alone in the house when he had let himself into the house using a key Sally had given him. He had pushed her against the wall and run his hands over her, again threatening to tell her husband and her daughter that she was on a dating site if she resisted. Although she begged him to stop, he wouldn't, making her unbutton her jeans so that he could push his hand inside her panties. He had used his finger to rub her clit making her go wet. She had known then that she would let him fuck her to buy his silence. When he had felt that she was ready for being fucked, he had taken her into her bedroom. He had stripped her naked, pushed her onto the bed, stripped himself and mounted her, spreading her legs so he could slide his hard cock into her.

He had fucked her long and hard until the two of them climaxed together and he shot his sperm into her. She didn't want to admit that she liked what he had done to her, very different to sex with her husband which nowadays was over very quickly. Ron had a slim muscular body whereas her husband was flabby. She was confused by her feelings as, somehow, being fucked by the same man who was fucking her daughter added to the excitement.

The following weekend she was again in the lounge as Ron and Sally fucked in her daughter's bedroom. Once again, Ron had come through wearing only his shorts. He had come over to her and pushed his hand inside her bra. She had begged him to stop in case Sally came through but he told her Sally wouldn't. He had pulled his cock out of his shorts. As she pleaded "no", he had pushed his limp cock into her mouth. He had made her suck it until it had gone hard and erect. He had left, going back to Sally's bedroom and she had heard Sally's cries of pleasure as he fucked her a second time.

On the next Wednesday, she had heard the key in the font-door. He had taken her straight to the bedroom knowing that she wouldn't resist. He had made her suck him, then fucked her on her back before rolling her over to fuck her doggy style. She couldn't help it -- she liked what he was doing to her. It was so much better having a younger man with his hard body and big, hard cock than her soft, flabby husband.

A couple of weeks later, Ron had brought a friend, Mike, with him for their Wednesday sex. Again Ron said that he would tell her husband and daughter how much she had enjoyed the sex, stripping naked and spreading her legs for them. Ron had fucked her first, followed by his friend. Ron had told her that she was in his power. Deep down she had liked being made to let the two of them fuck her.

That was last week. She had arranged to be out visiting a friend during her husband's golf so she wasn't at home alone in the afternoon when Ron and Sally were having sex. This Wednesday, she again heard Ron's key in the lock. He entered her home followed by Mike. They took her straight to her bedroom. Ron pulled her t-shirt over her head and Mike, standing behind her, unhooked her bra. Instinctively, she covered her breasts with her hands.

"Take your hands away from your tits," Ron ordered "let Mike feel them."

Maeve dropped her hands away. Mike reached around her to hold her breasts, feeling their weight and softness while Ron unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. The two men pushed her onto the bed. Mike pulled off her jeans and her panties while Ron quickly undressed. Ron fucked her first. When he had pumped his load into her and pulled out, she let Mike mount her and fuck her. Having two cocks one after the other made Maeve have an orgasm which in turn made Mike unable to stop himself from cumming. Mike finished filling her pussy with his sperm, pulled his cock out of her, stood up and went over to Ron.

She saw that Ron had been videoing her and Mike having sex. The two men watched the replay of the video on Ron's phone. It obviously turned Ron on because his cock slowly went erect. Maeve sat up thinking that being fucked twice was enough but before she could get up from the bed, Ron had pushed her back down. He got on top of her, his weight pinning her on her back. He pushed her legs apart and slid his cock into her pussy which was still very wet from when Mike had his cock in it. Ron began fucking her immediately with short, fast thrusts. It took him a long while before he came, making Maeve have two orgasms with Ron not stopping to allow her a rest until he finally pumped another load into her.

The following weekend, Ron spent both Friday and Saturday night sleeping with Sally. Maeve had arranged to be out on the Sunday afternoon but her friend cancelled at the last minute. Her husband was out playing golf and would not be back for two or three hours, leaving her alone in the house. Ron and Sally came back from seeing friends and went into Sally's bedroom. Soon Maeve heard the sounds of the two of them having sex, with her daughter making loud noises to annoy her. The noises reached a climax as Sally came. Maeve imagined Ron pumping his load into Sally's pussy, thinking of what it was like when he did it to her.

A few minutes afterwards, Ron came into the kitchen, drank his usual glass of juice and came across to where Maeve was sitting. He came up close to her, wearing only his shorts. He put his hand on her breasts as though he owned her, which Maeve admitted he did. He lifted her t-shirt up, pulled her bra up over her tits and started stroking her nipples. She was very conscious of his crotch near her face. Sure enough, he pulled his shorts down enough to release his cock which was beginning to swell but wasn't hard and erect.

Open your mouth and suck it" Ron ordered, "you know what to do."

"Oh no, no" Maeve whispered," Sally might come through."

"You had better get sucking my cock then" Ron replied, "the quicker you get me hard enough to fuck Sally, the quicker I'll be able to go back to her." He pushed the tip of his cock against her lips.

"Open up," he commanded.

She knew it was impossible to resist him, so she opened her lips and let him push his cock into her mouth. Slowly as she sucked, his cock began to swell and harden but it wasn't getting erect enough to slide into a pussy. Ron took hold of her head between his two hands and began to thrust his cock deeper into her mouth and her throat, sometimes making her gag.

That's when Sally came into the room to find out what was keeping Ron from coming back to her bedroom. Sally stood stock still in shock, watching her mother with her bare tits being deep-throated by her boyfriend.

She cried out,

"Mum, what are you doing with Ron," even though it was very obvious.

Ron gave a couple more thrusts of his cock into Maeve's mouth, then pulled out. His cock by now had a full hard-on. He turned to Sally and pulled the cord of her bath-robe that she had put on, opening it. Aggressively he pushed Sally to the sofa, pushing her to sit down and spreading her legs apart. He pulled her forward so he could ram his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her hard. Maeve watched in a mixture of horror, fascination and sexual desire as the man who seconds before had his cock in her mouth fucked her daughter.

Sally for her part soon could think only of Ron's hard cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, its shaft rubbing against her clit on both the inward thrust and the outward withdrawal. Indeed, knowing her mother was sitting there watching and not doing anything made it more erotic. Because he had cum less than 15 minutes earlier, Ron continued fucking Sally for 15 more minutes, bringing her to a prolonged climax, making her orgasm several times. Eventually he came, this time pumping only a small amount of his sperm into Sally. He pulled his limp cock out of her, and the two of them went back to her bedroom, ignoring Maeve who finally tucked her breasts back into her bra and pulled her t-shirt down.

For the next three days, mother and daughter avoided each other as much as possible. At meal times they were polite but barely spoke. Wednesday afternoon came around. Maeve wondered if Ron would come to fuck her. Sure enough, she heard his key open her front door. He was with his friend Mike. The two men led her to the bedroom. Ron pulled her t-shirt over her head and Mike unhooked her bra. Ron undid the buttons of her jeans and pulled them down to the floor.

"Get on the bed" Ron told her.

Maeve knew that she was going to be fucked, knew that she couldn't stop them doing it, didn't want to stop them. She stepped out of her jeans and lay down on the bed on her back. Ron took hold of her panties and she arched her back to allow him to pull them off her. Mike was undressing and she realized that he was going to fuck her first, not Ron as she had thought. Mike's cock was already erect, she wouldn't have to suck him to make him go big and hard. He got on the bed beside her and kissed her. His hand squeezed her nipples then moved down her body. She opened her legs for him and his probing finger found her clit. He rubbed it for a minute or so before sliding it into her pussy and finger fucking her to make sure she was wet and ready for him. He mounted her and slid his cock into her, then began slowly fucking her.

"Fuck her hard!"

It was her daughter Sally. She must have come in quietly, following the two men who would have deliberately left the door open for her.

"She watched me being fucked, now it's my turn to watch her," Sally cried. "Go on, fuck her hard and give her a good fucking!"

Maeve wanted to get up, but she was pinned down with Mike on top of her who was too heavy for her to do anything other than let him continue fucking her. He was making it last, stopping his thrusts into her as he felt himself reaching a climax but before he came.

Then she saw Sally being pushed onto the bed beside her, with Ron pulling Sally's jeans and panties off her. She realized that the two men had planned on fucking both her and her daughter together. As Ron got on top of Sally, Sally also realized what they had planned, but it was too late to stop it. Ron pushed her legs apart, slid his finger into her pussy to make her wet, then slid his cock into her. Both men now began fucking the two women hard with short, fast strokes.

Maeve reached out her hand towards Sally who grasped it and they held hands for a few minutes until they both started to climax and have their orgasms. Maeve felt Mike cum, feeling his hot sperm being pumped into her at the same time that Ron was pumping his into Sally. As she came, she wrapped her arms and legs around Mike, while her daughter was doing the same with Ron as waves of pleasure went through her body.

As soon as they had shot their loads, both men pulled out of the women. They gave themselves a high five and exchanged places. They were going to continue fucking but with different women. Somehow, Ron got his cock into Maeve before it went fully limp, as did Mike with Sally. Both men promptly started thrusting their cocks in and out of the pussies, ensuring that they went back hard and remained so. The sex went on for more than 15 minutes with both mother and daughter cumming several times until eventually Mike and Ron came almost at the same time. Maeve could feel Ron pumping his sperm into her. She knew Mike was pumping his into her daughter as she heard him give a grunt with each spurt.

The two men pulled their cocks out, rolled off the bed and quickly got dressed. Maeve and her daughter were exhausted and lay on the bed as the men left.

"I didn't mean for Mike to fuck you hard without you liking it," Sally whispered to her mother. "I just wanted to watch you having sex like you watched me."

"That's all right," Maeve replied, "come here for a cuddle."

Sally shuffled towards her mother who put her arms around her and gave her a chaste, loving kiss on her forehead. Maeve could feel cum oozing out of her daughter's pussy onto her.

"They gave us both a good, hard fucking," Maeve said, "whatever you do, don't tell your father."

"No, definitely not," Sally said firmly.

"I think it has brought us back together again, after your rebellious phase," her mother said.

"Yes, I do too. I hadn't thought of you enjoying sex so much. Somehow, it makes you seem so much younger, someone I can talk to more now."

"You can always talk to me about anything," Maeve told her.

"Do you think that they will do it to us together again?" Sally asked.

"Almost certainly," her mother replied, "almost certainly."

PetBlk
PetBlk
43 Followers