Mother Daughter Bonding

Story Info
Daughter finds a new way to get close to her mum.
2.2k words
4.23
38.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are 18 or older. The Story follows a college student as she discovers a way to bend people to her way. I am British so some spellings may be slightly different to what you are used to. For example, instead of writing mom, I write mum; instead of writing hypnotized, I write hypnotised.

I do hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*****

One Friday afternoon, I was walking home from college when I looked towards the grass and saw this necklace on the ground under a rock. I knelt down and tried tugging on the chain to see if it would come loose but didn't.

"Fine, I'll move it myself." I muttered to myself. I was a weak little girl: brunette, petite and with 32A tits. "Damn, they are just big enough to be called boobs." I laughed to herself, while shaking her head.

Giving the rock a big shove. 'God, that was heavy' thinking to myself before reaching for the chain.

"WOW!" In total shock, thinking why would somebody hide this away

After admiring, stroking the necklace, I pulled myself up placed the coin into my bad and continued home with a massive grin on my face thinking I was the luckiest girl that day.

At the house, I opened the door, walking into the living room and saw my mother on the couch watching tv.

"Hi mum."

"Hi sweetie, did you have a nice day at school?"

"It was nice, but it is school, so a little boring."

I sat down next to my mum, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "Where's dad?"

"Oh, he and your brother have gone fishing for the weekend and won't be back till Monday night."

"Yay, just you and me." I really loved by mum we have a lot in common and I find it easy to talk to her, tell her what's on my mind.

"Oh, right, I have something to show you." Remembering the necklace I found, I reached for my bag and took out the coin.

"Look, at this"

"That's lovely, where'd you get it?"

"I found it stuck under a rock, abandoned." I dangled it in front of her, the pendant swayed in the wind my mother's eyes locked on to the coin following it as it moved back and forth. Suddenly, my mum just looked blankly at me, as if she was staring right threw me. I waved my hand in front of her face, nothing.

"Muuum." waving my hand again, but still nothing. I started to get a little worried about her.

"Mum, stand." She stood up, still with that mindless look on her face.

Weird, I was confused to what had happened to her, I asked her to sit down again, and she did just that. My mind racing with thoughts coming in and out, after having her stand, then sit a couple times, I realised what had happened.

"I-is she, hypnotised."

I had a massive grin on my face as less pure thoughts entered my mind till I spoke.

"From now on when you are like this you will call me mistress, understand."

"Yes, mistress." I became very giddy, giggling to myself.

"You fall, in and out of this trance, understand."

"Yes, mistress." to check that it worked, I clicked my fingers and she became her normal self again. I hugged her and she hugged back, as soon as I knew that it worked I snapped my fingers again, as we were hugging and her arms flopped back to her sides. Now to have some fun.

"Kiss me, tenderly, open mouth." Softly, my mum put her left and on my hip and her right on my shoulder, bringing her pink, perfect lips to my mouth, as I held her tightly in my arms. Several minuets of, warm, passionate mouth on mouth action passed until I finally broke off to give her another command.

"Go up to my room, sit on the bed and wait for me."

"Yes mistress."

As she was leaving the room, I stared at at her amazing ass and bringing my hand down and started rubbing the crotch of my jeans, my juices cascading down, soaking my knickers.

After getting some water, I swiftly ran to my room, closed and locked the doors, then Turned to face my mother with a huge smirk on my face.

"Stand."

"Yes mistress."

"Turn around, bend over and place your hands on the bed."

"Yes Mistress." My eyes glued to her wonderful butt, as it stuck out as she bent over. My mouth was watering, an actual bit of drool hit the carpet. I crouched down so my face was on level with her arse.

"Spank yourself."

"Yes, mistress." slapping her booty and making me quiver.

"Do it five more times."

"Yes mistress." Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap...

I stroked, rubbing my hand all over my mother's firm buttocks, then gave her a little kiss on her left cheek.

"Pull down your skirt."

"Yes, mistress" I watched in awe, my mum pulling down the zip of her pencil skirt, shimmying out of her skirt then stepping out of it. My jaw dropped, surprised it didn't crash through the ceiling, as the woman who raised me exposed her Jersey bikini panties, you know the ones that kids wear? I can't blame her I've worn them practically everyday of my life. They are comfy.

Shifting to a more comfortable position, I ran my hand gently across the back of her soft panties.

"Turn towards me."

"Yes, mistress." Turning so her jewel was facing me, I pushed my nose against the crotch of her knickers and inhaled deeply. My whole body shivered as I smelled the luscious aroma of her wet pussy. Clearly, while I controlled the actions her body took, and was the thought process behind them, spanking herself aroused her and made her sex drip.

"Turn around, slowly pull down your knickers." The second I said that my hand went straight towards my crotch caressing her sex over her jeans.

"Yes mistress." Mother slid her finger into the side of her panties and softly eased them down bit by bit until she exposed her crack.

"STOP!" Wanting to really savour this moment, I move my face an inch away from her buttocks and licked up her crack and kissing the part of her cheeks that were exposed.

I shuffled away slightly, "Continue" as I started to play with my erect nipple almost tearing through my blouse.

"Yes, mistress." I watched as she resumed her position and pulled them over her ass and to her feet, with her bare ass on display just for me. I sprang forward, tongue going straight to her brown hole. Licking it, kissing it, slobbering, moving my mouth all over her beautiful bumhole. Once I thought her hole was well lubricated, spreading her arse open with my hands then, firmly put my pointed tongue right on her arsehole.

I pressed hard with my tongue until the tip was inside her, I pressed even harder, forcing my wet tongue further into her tight brown hole. 'This is the best day of my life' I thought to myself as I moved my tongue in and out of my mother's butt. Tongue-fucking my mum how could it get better. Five minutes of forcing myself inside my mother's arse, caused her mum's body quivered, it squirmed letting out a huge groan as she climaxed. I controlled her mind, not her body, there was nothing I could do to stop her from having a full-body orgasm.

'My turn.' I thought to myself .

"Face me, get on your knees and unbutton my jeans."

"Yes, mistress." She took the tip of my pants in her hands undoing the button, pulling my zip down, instantly exposing some of my pubes crawling out the top of my panties. I grabbed my mother's hand, while pulling my knickers forward, and placed her hand, palm down, on my thick, hairy, wet bush and held her arm tightly as I slowly thrusted my pussy, humping her hand.

God This feels good. I was a virgin, in fact This was the first time someone had touched my pussy. It was too much, her warm soft hand on my hairy, privates I came, squirting my juices on her and drenching my jeans.

"Yank my pants down now!" I wasn't stopping now, I wanted my mum, I wanted my pussy all over my mum.

"Yes, mistress." Stripping my pants down to my ankles revealing my huge brown bush. While mum was faffing with the legs trying to the pants off, I removed my top, exposing my tiny A sized tits to my mindless mother.

After I was stark bollock naked, I grabbed my mother's head and smashed it into my snatch, rubbing myself in her face, then waiting on her nose telling to sniff and as she did my wetness dripped flooding her face.

"Lick it."

"Yes, mistress." My mother instantly going to town on my pussy, her tongue dancing on her clit, then moving inside of my opening. Quickly I pushed her away, to make sure I didn't cum too fast again.

"Lie back on the bed."

"Yes, Mistress." Mother, doing as I commanded.

"Spread your legs."

"Yes, mistress."

I positioned myself on top of my mother so that my cunt was over hers, then slowly lowering myself until our clits were kissing, I moan loudly as soon as they made contact. I bit down on my lip to try and steadied myself and then my hips jutted forward on their own accord, driving me insane. I lost control, Furiously grinding, on the snatch I came out of eighteen years ago.

As I neared orgasm, I must have clicked my fingers by mistake. When humping my mum, she awoken from her trance and was startled by what she is seeing

"A-Alice."

"OH MY GODDD!" I came so hard, hearing my mother call my name, that I fell back off the bed and hit my head on the floor Knocking myself out. At some point, my mother must have picked me up off the floor and put me on the bed, put a wet cloth on my head and positioned me on her lap.

When I woke up, I saw heaven, my mother was looking down at me and tenderly stroking my face making me feel wonderful. I'm guessing she also stripped naked as when looking up at her, I saw her: big, round breasts and her perfect pink nipples pointing outwards. I didn't take her tits out, I just played took her bottoms off.

"Hi sweetie, are you alright?" bending down, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"I think I'm alright." keeping my head in her lap.

"Do you want to tell me what happened, the truth?"

I couldn't lie to my mother, I never did. After letting out a huge sigh, I told her every little detail as she sat and listened to every word. Once I had told her I had lost accidentally put in a trance, lost control and played with her body, she held my head in her arms and gave me a big kiss on the forehead.

"Honey, anybody in that situation, would not be able to control themselves. If I had accidentally put you in a trance I probably would abuse you as well. There is no need to be ashamed sweetheart.

"Thanks, mum." I loved my mum and to hear her not upset with made me tear up a little.

"Is there any way you could forgive me?"

"Hmm, you see that." My mum twisting my head to look at her pussy.

"If you lick that, I will forgive." I nodded in agreement accepting my task. I put my head a little above my mother's knee, kissing and slowly making my way up her thigh teasing her, making her pussy pour out her juice. My mouth reached the top, my mother's sweet nectar.

I plunged, my face deep into her flooded pussy and relentlessly danced all over her cunt teasing her clit then from time to time moving my mouth to her brown hole making her moan for dear life climaxing twice while my face was all over her nether regions. The first one was small but must of felt good by the look on her face, the second was probably was the biggest orgasm she ever had as her body, spasming out of control and unleashing a torrent of pussy juice drenching my face and the bedding. But now I knew where I got the ability to squirt.

After my mother's explosive climax, we both fell back onto the pillows and held each other tenderly, then my mom gave me a big kiss on the lips and we both fell straight to sleep.

After that night we decided, for the weekend this house, was a no clothes zone and me and my mum loved the idea, as we walked around in the buff every so often we would surprise the other with a pussy in the face or a tongue in the ass and we had to make the other come. That was the best weekend... EVER!