All Comments on 'Mother Daughter Bonding'

by jessanddrew

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good read

I loved the whole mind control thing. I came after reading this. Nice job

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
Good start.

Great start to this story. I hope to read more of your adventures .

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 4 years ago
You Lost Me

As soon as I read "I laughed to herself while shaking her head." Since it was a blessedly short story, however, I continued reading, just to see where you would go with this and how you would get there. The lack of question marks at the end of questions, the blatant typos and the obvious total disregard for editing lost me all the way. This reads like a REALLY rough draft... like, "I'll just jot this idea down and then flesh it out later." It's sad, too, because this could've been a fantastic story.

jessanddrewjessanddrewover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for liking it.

Thank you, for the kind words. I will try to continue the story, I have a few ideas in my head but will have to plan them out first.

jessanddrewjessanddrewover 4 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry mate

I didn't realise I made so many mistakes. It was my first go at making one of these stories and thought it might have been fine as it they approved this. I will be more careful next time.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
I liked this

Proof-reading was needed, but honestly it was hot enough not to notice :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I find all incest mother daughter stories very arousing, This on worked for me regardless off literary mishaps, The store caused the reaction I was looking for,,,stiff dick and a good cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessanddrew@jessanddrew
young lady finished college like writing stories that people can enjoy and when i say enjoy i mean really enjoy