Mother Daughter Dirty Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, you're covered in cow shit."

"I know, its been too long." She let out incredibly satisfied with herself before switching from being on all fours to sitting down on her ass on the filthy floorboards with a wet sticky noise.

Holly joined her. "I need to piss." She muttered.

"What you didn't when we were soaked in the rain?"

"No, I didn't."

"Ah, well, I definitely didn't shit either."

"You did, I was right by your ass."

"I am going to relieve myself now while covered in cow shit, so you can't complain about me having done so." Geneva said simply with a glare.

Holly was quiet as she watched her mother lift her ass up just enough so she could see the bulge in her mothers jeans grow as, indeed, Geneva shit herself. "Mom you are so fuckin gross." She said to her own mother before Holly began to piss herself. "I picked up so much from you. God fuckin dammit."

"You said nothing to me dragging you into a cow-pen." She answered.

"Cause... Well its your car, and your trip. I figured you wouldn't mind."

"So if it was your car we were driving you'd have thrown a bitch fit."

"Yeah."

Geneva was quiet. "So like, I kinda super don't mind if my car stinks, its an older thing anyways. People would be less likely to steal on the trip and..." She moved forwards a sticky sound audible as the ass of her pants somewhat stuck to the dirty floor. "Oooh, that feels good. Dear, have you ever felt cow shit rub on your ass, you have to try it."

"I am now. Unlike you I only went to horse farms." Holly snorted as she finished pissing her, admittedly, already soaking wet pants. As if on cue a cow shit a wet splattery shit right down on on her left leg and onto the ground in front of her crotch.

It stank like hell, needless to say. But Geneva went right to the shit and picked it up taking a deep sniff. "Mmm, lovely."

Holly couldn't deny, she had rolled in horse manure more than she would admit to damn near anyone but her mother as a kid. And, well, she had maybe gotten a bit excited when her and the other kids at the horse farm got into pat-fights. "So you said I never felt it on my skin. Wanna put it on?"

"Turn around dear, mother will happily smear it on your ass."

Holly did, squatting rear waistline of her pants sticking out just enough so Geneva could pull on it. "How cute simple pink panties." She said as she looked down at her daughters ass. "Not gonna lie, my daughter got her mothers looks."

"Mom if you're gonna jerk yourself off for how hot my ass is, at least smear it in something already."

Geneva made an annoyed huff as she shoved her hand down and applied the cow shit with a splat to Holly's panties. "Oh darn dear, I missed your ass, just your underwear. I'll have to go again." She said with a mocking sweet tone.

"If you wanna smear my ass in shit, just say so." Holly sighed. "Its not like we're not being weird already."

"Honey." Geneva said as she pulled up on her daughters underwear into a wedgie. "Please don't mock your mothers weird kinks."

"Mom, please don't think I'm mocking you while you give me a bully kink.." Holly let out feeling her underwear wedge into her ass crack, and a fair bit into her pussy. She did rather like it. She had a few weird kinks.

"Oh, oh. Well... Lets fill these up like a proper bully. Come on honey, lets gather up some shit for you to sit in." She gave one more yank on her daughters underwear and smiled as she heard Holly make a faint moan.

With underwear wedged into her cracks pleasantly while manure oozed into the seat of her pants Holly got up for a bit while Holly crawled over to a pile of manure.

While her mother was on all fours she looked at her mothers ass. "Ya know mom, I think your ass isn't too dirty either."

"Really?" She asked shaking her bum in her daughters direction. "Want an excuse to touch your mothers ass?"

"Damn right." She said. "Want some shit?"

"Please god." She said as she mimicked her daughters earlier pose.

Picking up her own cow pat in her hands she slipped it under her mothers waistband and into her mothers underwear, feeling her mothers slightly harder shit already there. She gave her mothers ass a grope, quietly enjoying it for a little before speaking up. "Mom your ass is beautiful."

"Not the first woman to say so. Go ahead, give it a grope." She said as she wriggled in place some.

Holly did enjoying groping it. "You don't mind your own flesh and blood groping your ass?"

"Babe, so long as you don't try to knock me up, I really don't care." She said. "Sex is fun, and sex with a girl who gets that can be just as fun." She said as she let Holly get as much of a handful as she wanted.

So, to test this, Holly decided to move her dirty fingers up and slip one into her mothers slit. Geneva moaned some. "Mmm, babe, stop teasing me, and get to work."

Holly knelt some before pulling her mother so their faces were close. Both smeared in manure but faces flushed with arousal despite their disgusting circumstances, or perhaps, because of it. Geneva closed the distance first, her lips meeting her daughters in a passionate kiss. Holly reciprocated after a moment before her fingers slipped further into her mothers pussy as she slipped a few fingers in. Geneva moaned into the kiss as her daughter fingered her pussy. She began to moan hard into the fingering.

The two were locked in a passionate kiss until they struggled to breathe. Holly breaking off first panting. And just as they were in deep exhausted breaths they were reminded this was a cow-barn. A cow shitting on Geneva's face with a splat.

There was a moment before, breath short, the two of them began to break out in laughter. "Is this what fucking in cow pens are like?" Holly asked.

"Babe, its half the fun, breaking down in giggles mid fuck cause of a cow fart." In the distance there were faint increases in rumbles of thunder. Neither woman noticed even as the rain, which had never quite stopped, picked up, starting to get as intense as the first round of rain. "Now then, lets apply some manure as lube and get to grinding."

Holly was soaked in shit. But she pushed her hand as deep into her mothers pussy as her position allowed for a bit, managing to get her fingers in all the way making her mother moan before she finally pulled out after a bit.

"You tease." Geneva said with a panting smile. "What a bad fucking girl." She got up and walked around gathering up as much manure as she could in her hands.

Holly did the same sloppy cow manure smearing around on her clothing. Her hands getting soaked in cow-shit. She didn't super care about her nails, but even so, after this. Well, either she was just gonna stop caring, or she was going to get them done five times over. One or the other.

About three minutes later they met up looking at each other. "So uh. Now we?" Holly started.

Geneva sat down crossing her legs, putting her blob in her legs before unzipping her pants and putting handfuls down her crotch. Holly shrugged and did the same.

When finished both women had a bulge in the front of their pants. Holly watched her mother zip it up. "Really?"

"Oh man, I love the feeling of wet sloppy manure pressing into my loins." She licked her lips before laying down on the slatted floor. "C'mon." She said rubbing her loin. "Wanna shit scissor?"

Holly zipped hers up, feeling the manure mush into her crotch with a warm sticky pleasing sensation. With a pleasant moan Holly sat down opposite her mother and spread her legs. The two slid up to each other and with a sticky mushing sound met their crotches together. The manure acting as some extra cushioning and gentle pressure on them. Holly didn't think it would feel as good as it did. Like a warm loving embrace, the stickiness making her like it more and more. Before long she was pressing against her mother hard as cows kept on shitting around them. High on fumes and her own feeling Holly came before long. Then her mother.

But they didn't stop at one orgasm each. As the rain intensified once more reaching a new higher peak with thunder the two kept going. Three orgasms later both were shocked out of their pleasured sweaty filthy high by a lighting strike outside a window very, very close by to the barn. Both were blinded and partially deafened from how close it was.

"I thought the storm was fading." Geneva grunted as she poked her ear with a finger. "God, my ears are ringing."

"Yeah. Well, at least its pouring so we can rinse off in the rain." Holly said getting up and listening to the rain pouring on the roof.

"About that. Holly... Would you mind if say, our trip wasn't the cleanest for the rest?"

Holly blinked as she looked at her mother. "Fuck it, I have cow shit in my pussy. I'll let you talk."

"Well, we can rinse off, but mommy dearest hasn't been filthy in some time. But what if we tried to limit our visits to hotel. And clothes washing. And say, mom takes you to some places where a girl can make a mess of herself?"

"You know its your car interior we're gonna ruin, right?"

"God do I ever." She let out with a lick of her lips. "Wanna do it honey?"

Holly sighed. She had just scissored her mother with cow manure. Dammit. Why the hell not? "Alright, but we're stopping at a lot of rivers to wash off in the rivers."

"Fair trade, I will accept. I think the next river is the Susquehana. We can take a deep... Wash in there." She said. "Sounds good."

"Its a start, we'll work on things from here. After the car is fixed."

"Yay! Well... We can wait until the storm passes mostly. Maybe rinse off with a hose in here first."

The two of them did just that, waiting another forty minutes until the thunder stopped, again. Rinsing off with a hose while still smelling faintly of manure. Luckily just after they had cleaned the worst of their messes the door opened to reveal a panicked Amien. "Oh! Holly and Geneva. Oh, you're ok!" She let out soaking wet.

"Oh yeah, we saw a tree explode, and went up to the barn, when the thunder began again." Holly said kinda making up an answer.

"And my silly daughter loves farm animals, so we miiiight have slipped over the cow pens. And tripped A lot." Geneva finished. "Its ok, its just clothes, we're good."

"We can wash you up. Its no worry."

"Nah, we wanna get the car worked on." Geneva said. "Maybe just a real quick hosing with something a bit more powerful is all."

"Are you sure? You're clothes are..." Amien didn't finish, just kinda motioning with her hands.

Indeed, their clothes were stained in many dirty colors. While the worst of the filth was out, there was a very obvious stain on both of their pants. And well, stains everywhere. "Its fine, we can change. No worries." Geneva said waving it aside. "We're on a road trip, so a few dirty clothes is no biggie. Still thank you so much for the offer of help! And the shelter."

It was a few awkward apologies as the two women left and got outside.

However the smell was about as comparable as it was inside. "Well, to be fair, at least your car might be similarly dirty." Amien added. "Our manure pit overflowed from the rain."

Later the two would discover they had received 3/4's of a years worth of rain in about 3 hours give or take, and their car, which was being fixed in a bay in a shop, while the road was partially flooded out within their sight. Both women having gotten soaked, as had the car. It would be an expense, but one they both could take.

Meanwhile Geneva looked around and found places along the Susquehanna river for them to stay. More specifically places really close to this new flooding from the rain that was starting to occur.

And Holly, Holly was busy getting mildly aroused while she sat outside with her mother in their wet and dirty clothes. Not really thinking about changing, at least not for a few days.

12