Mother Daughters Best

Story Info
A return to work for Alexandra after a hypnotic weekend.
5.5k words
4.56
10k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother Daughters Best

Foreword: this is the fourth in the 'Mother' series, (Mother Knows Best, Mother Learns Best, Mother Sinks Best) as Alexandra continues her learning curve...

It was dark when Alexandra Vandenburg was aware enough to realize where she was and what she had been doing, which in equal measures excited her and scared her to death.

"Oh my goodness, what am I doing?" the successful lawyer and mother said as she took the crystal on the silver chain off of the expensive lamp that sat on her oversized oak desk in her well furnished, if not opulent, office with a private bathroom and large conference suite.

After placing the crystal back in the box, the lawyer looked at the time- 10:42pm. She remembered her assistant Christina bringing her the box around 4pm, and dismissed her for the night after seeing it was from her daughter's Mistress, seeing what the contents included- and reading the card.

"What the hell.." She said, scratching her head, seeing the card on the desk, closed. Alexandra placed the card back in the box it came from when the messenger dropped it off, as she headed into her private bathroom.

On the floor was the fitted navy blue power skirt and jacket she favored for looking the powerful lawyer, along with the light blue blouse, powder blue bra and panty set, and sheer pantyhose she wore to the office. Behind the toilet were her sensible blue heels, looking as if they had been flipped there haphazardly. She carefully picked up her clothes in the ridiculously spacious office bathroom, and placed them on the hooks behind the door.

As she turned, she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh shit..." the lawyer said as she looked at herself in the mirror, seeing the shine.

She saw the nipple clamps she had worn the day before tightly attached to her nipples once again, and the same shiny chain that ran between them again connecting the clamps. Alexandra was truly excited to see them- she felt that- but scared because she had no recollection of attaching them.

She tentatively reached up and gently pulled at them, which sent her body into an excited enough state to watch her knees buckle, even if ever so slightly.

What she saw scared her- her hair was askew, her makeup a bit messy, and her clothes were familiar and exciting. Her white top was open, exposing her clamped breasts to the elements, while her short skirt of red and white left a slight amount of skin showingh until the white thigh highs began.

"Oh, my god...." the lawyer thought as she realized she had used all of these things in her weekend with her daughter and her daughter's Mistress, Vanessa. But as she remembered those little snippets, she realized there was something missing. She had no idea where her toy dildo was.

Once the clamps were off, she stripped and changed back into her work clothes, all the while contemplating where that dildo may be.

Once her work clothes were on, as disheveled as she looked, she quickly went to her office and looked on the floor- and there it was- her toy. She bent over and picked it up- and realized where it had been and what she was doing with it. In her office. After dismissing her assistant for the day.

"Enjoy your presents..." flashed in her mind as she recoiled from what the card had written inside. In Caroline's handwriting.

The mom and lawyer then picked up all the clothes and ensured everything was accounted for, and nothing looked out of place in her office or bathroom.

"What did she do to me?" the lawyer thought nervously as she cleaned the dildo in her bathroom sink, drying it with the hand towel there and placing the final item in the box the messenger left for her. "Oh my god..."

The disheveled and now mildly frantic lawyer then boxed up her souvenirs, her presents, then got her briefcase and coat and called for her car service. As she waited a few minutes for the car to arrive, she opened the box again, and the flashbacks of the weekend returned in her mind.

A shiver ran through her- despite wearing her coat in the office- as she waited and felt those snippets ravaging her logical mind. Her nerves were on edge- it would be apparent to anyone who saw her. She received the text that the car was ready, and she took a deep breath, tried to steady her nerves, and made her way to the elevator, thankfully empty, and then to the lobby, where a quick wave sufficed to the security at the desk.

"Ok, there she is," the dark haired woman said to herself, as she waited across the street in her car for her boss to leave the office building. "Oh... what is going on? Her makeup is a mess.. She looks.... Bedraggled... what was she doing?"

Chrsitina Belladonne, Alexandra's trustworthy legal secretary, one of the best in the business despite her young age of 28, snapped a few pictures of her boss in her current state, using the firm's surveillance equipment.

"I knew something was way off... she's behaved weird twice with that messenger service and 'client' who I know nothing about...." the secretary thought as she waited. "And I know everything..."

Once the car pulled away, the assistant went back into the building and back into the office. Nothing in the common area looked amiss, nor anything from her desk. She unlocked Alexandra's office door, and moved around the room.

A separate set of very pretty eyes watched as Alexandra left and Christina entered the office building from a different automobile parked further up the street.

"OMG I can smell what she was doing..." the secretary said to herself. "But with who... or not with anyone...?"

Christina left the office in a quandary about what to do with her boss after the evening's events. She took the camera with her to download the pictures for safe keeping.

********

"Well this is interesting," the pretty woman said as she looked across the street. "Now here comes that pretty legal assistant, oh how cute, she is looking worried."

"Do you think this is going to be a problem?" the woman on the other end of the phone asked.

"Absolutely not," the woman said as she started her car and watched as Christina made her way to her own automobile. "I know just what to do."

********

Alexandra made her way home and her nerves were palpable. The driver had to scream to get her out of her own headspace to tell her she was in her own driveway.

"Ohh... thanks...." the lawyer said as if some invisible force was muddling her reasonable thoughts.

"Same time tomorrow, Ms. V?" the driver asked.

"Ohhh umm sure that should be ok i guess?" Alexandra stuttered as she took the box and her brand name high end briefcase and fumbled her way into the house.

Once inside, the mom and lawyer quickly decided the best thing for her was to shower and head to bed, hoping a good night of sleep would clear the nerves she had after prostrating herself in her own office using the same toys she was given while being hypnotized with her daughter. She laid the briefcase and the box on her bed, and headed into the bathroom where she stripped down as quickly as she could, clothes strewn everywhere.

Her shower proved more than a little bit eventful, as she felt her nipples, now sore to the touch, had little pock marks from the clamps- and a slight touch caused them to begin to get engorged again. She was also still needing a cleanup after using the phallus she was given, which provided a great deal of pleasure in her strangely calm yet excited state.

Alexandra absentmindedly played with her breasts with one hand, while she explored between her legs with the other until cold water poured down from the oversized designer shower head in the spacious glass enclosed walk-in shower.

"Fuck...." the mother swore loudly as she felt the cold water hitting her after losing complete track of time with her play in the shower. The frosty water caused her nipples to react accordingly and became engorged- and more sensitive to the touch. She chalked up the sensitivity to the nipple clamps being attached.

It was as clear as her head had been since the package arrived in her office earlier that afternoon, and yet she was still mightily confused about her own state of mind.

"What did she do to me..." was a reasonable conscious thought the mom said as she put on a robe and left the bathroom.

And there it was. Again.

As soon as she entered the bedroom, Alexandra saw it.

The Box.

"No...." the mom thought, as she did her best moth to a flame impression- floating absentmindedly to it.

As she moved to the box, thoughts rattled through her head with no order- all reminding her of her time under hypnosis and the weekend.

Seeing her daughter obeying....

The crystal that filled her mind with relaxation...

Being reminded of how much her daughter struggled with her mental health...

Reminders of being ineffective as a parent...

Caroline reading a children's book dressed so sexily...

Her uniform...

Her dildo...

Her nipple clamps...

Hypnotized...

It never even dawned on the lawyer that she was even referring to these objects as hers... but her subconscious was... and her imagination was running wild.

"Oh my..." Alexandra said out loud as she stared at the unopened box, thoughts of how deeply relaxed and excited she was rummaged through her head as her right hand stuck in position as if to open The Box as her mind played tricks on her. Her imagination ran wild.

Thoughts of staring at the crystal and seeing Caroline on the other side...

Thoughts of saying "yes... Ma'am..."

Thoughts of her body and mind connected in submission and excitement...

That right hand did the inevitable as the moth flew back into the flame.

Alexandra Vandenburg, high powered lawyer, dropped her robe and put the uniform top back on, not even bothering to tie the front together.

The skirt, with no panty, was next...

The white thigh highs...

The impossibly high heeled stilettos... the new addition in The Box...

The nipple clamps....

The chain that connected the clamps together...

Each article took the mom deeper back to that time. Her memory flashed to being hypnotized and excited. Thoughts of never being that excited before shook her as she neared that level of excitement as her imagination ran wild.

At this time, she was unable to consider any different alternative.

Alexandra took a walk across the bedroom where a full length mirror stood- and she stared at the reflection.

What she saw when she stared into the mirror excited her.

And in her mind's eye she saw the crystal as if it were right in front of her.

She saw the incredibly sexy uniform, the shiny silver nipple clamps attached to her ample cleavage, and the top casually falling on the outside of her breasts.

But what she saw in the mirror on second look when she stared back into those eyes after a long, leisurely eye blink terrified her.

"Caroline..." the mother mouthed, as she began to vacantly stare at the reflection.

After some time she could not determine while staring at the reflection if she was staring at herself, or staring at her daughter instead. Her mind was playing tricks on her, her imagination running away.

The mom blinked, shook her head, then returned to her bed, where she took the crystal, unhooked the clasp, then refastened it around the silver chain hanging down from the ceiling fan in the center of her bed.

Absentmindedly, the mom removed the phallus from the box, tossed it on the bed, and moved the box to the floor, then climbed on top of the king sized bed, expensive thread count sheets and expensive comforter adorning the bed.

The mom then adjusted herself to be able to see the crystal, and then reached out with her right hand and located her new toy, which she brought to her mouth and began to lick with her tongue, getting it wet before inserting it where she felt it rightfully belonged. Between her own legs.

Alexandra stared at the crystal, reliving the moments of excitement and relaxation as she worked the phallus between her legs and tugging on the now familiar nipple clamps as she fucked herself into an eventual exhausted sleep.

**********

"Except for Christina potentially interfering, everything is going to plan," the domme said as she laid in her bed alongside her pretty submissive. "But no worries, she will not be a problem, isn't that right?"

"Not at all..." the subbie replied, having her face pulled deeper into the V of the legs of her dominant.

********

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" the shrill alarm blared in the tastefully decorated bedroom of Alexandra Vandenburg, who's mind was still groggy and confused from the night before and refused to gain clarity.

The high powered attorney rolled to her back, confused and exhausted.

"Plop...." she heard as she moved her body, the phallus slipping out of her from the evening's main event.

"Oh...: the mom moaned as it left her body, waking her a bit more to her surroundings.

"What the hell am i doing?" she said to nobody, but out loud, as she tried to regain her composure.

She felt the material of the top twisted from her night's fun, and the skirt still on her, but riding higher on her waistline than normal, and felt the compression of the white thigh highs on her feet and legs. One stiletto was on the floor, the other still on her left foot.

She only noticed the shoes after she tried to step off the bed- almost falling from the difference in her having only one high heel on instead of two. The near fall did make her more alert, though there was still that nagging fog of confusion. And a strange feeling of emptiness as the phallus lay on the bed.

She looked at her phone on the nightstand, not remembering putting it there, shut off the alarm and noticed the time. She thought about the car service being there soon to pick her up to take her to work, but she was distracted as the phone shut off.

Alexandra flashed back to the weekend- again, she realized- as she saw the phone, remembering seeing the dead phone she didn't recognize on the night stand of the bed she slept in while undergoing her hypnotic weekend a few short days earlier, and waking with air pods in her ears.

"What the fuck was that about..." she thought as she moved to shower, which she decided she needed after the evening workout with her box of souvenirs. Her imagination took her to places she didn't know existed in the deepest darkest place in her mind.

This time she was able to have a more uneventful shower, though she did spend more than a few moments checking the breasts after another round of clamping.

After her shower, she was able to box up the souvenirs, but at the last minute she placed them in a second work bag and zipped it shut. She shuddered as she realized two things.

One, she was late for her car service, for the first time ever.

Two, she was bringing her toys to work, secured in the second bag.

In the car, her mindset was off. Normally she used the time to focus on her work tasks for the day, and she was working on a huge case with a big potential payoff. Instead, she was lacking focus and her mind wandered.

Excitement unparalleled.

Relaxation.

Toys.

Hypnosis.

The crystal.

She was taking short ragged breaths as her thoughts wandered through the litany. Her mind had no clarity, and she felt a fog envelop her mind, which made her more nervous. Her right hand explored the V of her legs a bit more than anyone should in public.

The driver had to remind Alexandra that they were at her office for her to exit the car.

"You ok, Ms. V." the driver asked, "You seem distracted."

"Oh," Alexandra replied, her mind foggy. "Ummm yes... I think so. Big case..."

"Oh well that explains it," the driver replied, as he held the door open for the lawyer, who took both bags from the rear seat next to her and entered the building. "Good luck."

She was able to make her way to her office, where she was greeted by Christina, who immediately noticed the two bags.

"Good Morning, Miss Vandenburg," the secretary said cheerfully. "How was your visit with Caroline?"

"Hello, Christina it was... good... hold my calls unless it's Caroline," the lawyer said as she walked past her legal secretary, instead of the usual morning, 'here's what we are doing today' session to micromanage the poor girl.

"What the hell is that about?" the secretary wondered as she went about her tasks.

It wasn't long until Caroline called to check on her mother, first having to get through the usual gatekeeping of her legal secretary.

"Hey Chrissy, it's Caroline," the daughter said, full of life. "How's Mother?"

"She seems weirdly confused or something this morning... what happened this weekend?" the secretary pushed.

"Wouldnt you love to know... I will be there soon, Chrissy..." Caroline said with a teasing tone. "I"ll tell you everything then."

"Uh oh ok, Caroline, seems really weird but ok.." the secretary said as the call ended.

Christina picked up the phone and intercommed in to her boss.

"Caroline says she will be here soon, Ms. Vandenburg," Christina told her boss.

"Good....." the lawyer replied, sounding distant and a bit breathy.

********

Caroline eventually made her way into the office of her Mother, a separate section of a reasonably sized law firm with her mother's name on the door. She smiled coyly as she stopped at the desk of Christina, seated just outside the door of her mother.

"Wow..." Christina said as she looked at the daughter of her boss, looking beautiful in her tight top, short skirt with hose and heels, all black, makeup done perfectly, hair in a ponytail showing her youth. "You look.... Different..."

"Good different or bad different?" Caroline said pointedly.

"OH umm good for sure, Caroline," Christina responded. "Stunning to be honest."

"Yes, well that sickly moussy girl is gone, Chrissy," Caroline replied, placing her hand on the arm of the secretary. "We'll chat after I see Mother."

Caroline breezed past the intimidated secretary and marched into her mother's office, where she was pleased at what she saw.

"I see you like your souvenirs, Mother," Caroline said with a smile as she closed the door, enjoying that her mother clearly had attached the nipple clamps and chain between them then redressed in her blouse. "Mistress would be interested in this for sure."

"Oh my god, what did she do to me, Caroline?" Alexandra asked, confused.

"I don't know for sure, Mother," Caroline said coyly as she walked around and stood over her mother, who sat at her desk, face flush from excitement and now embarrassment from being caught by her daughter. "But she did say she liked your imagination, don't you remember?"

"Yess...." the lawyer responded almost distantly.

"Chrissy called very concerned about you, Mother," Caroline said, running her hand in her mother's hair. "Want to tell me what's wrong?"

"Oh well just sort of confused.. My mind feels fuzzy..." the lawyer admitted. "And I feel so nervous now...."

"Oh, mother, I know what that feels like," the pretty daughter replied. "It is hereditary... you did tell me about grandmother.... And then took me to Dr. Chase when I started feeling nervous, don't you remember?"

"Yes..." Alexandra replied. "I remember."

"Well if you feel like I did, maybe you should see her too, Mother," Caroline said, sounding concerned. "But I can't force you..."

"I know..." Alexandra replied.

"Nobody can force you, Mother," the daughter continued. "But we both know who can force me, don't we."

"Ohh. umm yes..." Alexandra said, uncomfortable with the chat.

"We both know that, Mother," Caroline furthered. "And we both know Mistress knows best."

Caroline smiled as her mother's eyes slammed shut, as her chin rolled gently into her chest as she slipped into hypnosis.

"Feel better, Mother?" the daughter asked.

12