All Comments on 'Mother Daughters Best'

by hypnosissir

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

I like where this story has been and where it might be headed. I can see that mom still on the bottom with crissy next one up and then Caroline with Vanessa on top. Love to see Alexander controled at work be her secretary. now as for my grading, The first two chapters lost a star for all the boring repetitions, chapters 2,3,and 4 lost a star because I had no way of knowing it was different parts as you changed the title of each chapter maybe you should have used a comma, hypen or something betwee Mother and next phrase. All in all a good story and I can't wait to see anther chapter.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

1 star.

Not because of the material but because you seem to think that being a lawyer is not hard work.

You bill by the minute, you are in the office late and preparing for cases, researching, meeting clients, 60 or 70 hour work weeks are standard as is alcoholism, drug use cheating and burnout and you want us to believe that she was able to spend 6 hours in a hypnotic trance, no food, water, bathroom breaks and her 28 yr old assistant was fine with it? That she wasn’t full out exhausted? That she didn’t have a case or 5 to prepare for?

You want 6 uninterrupted hours, make her a stay at home mom whose kids are in school and not a middle aged lawyer who goes to bed by 9pm, burned out by too many late nights, long days and clients that are too dumb to know that: if you’re going to commit a crime, don’t get caught. If you do get caught, keep your mouth shut.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals4 months ago

I liked everything about this little series but the ending... Which I thought either too abrupt, or should not have included Christina...there seemed no purpose to that. One final thought on the typical "lawyer" response from Whackadoodle below: Four beautiful hypnotized women, some wearing school girl outfits, or masturbating their brains out, and you are focusing on the work ethic, and work protocols of a legal office... Keep your eye on the ball counselor... Or stop reading the porn forums at work!!!

hypnosissirhypnosissir4 months agoAuthor

Not sure where the end of the series chart comes from…This is not the ending of the series, there is more story to tell.

H

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous