Mother Falls to Daughter’s BF Ch. 03

Story Info
Miguel meets mom and daughter at her place.
3.9k words
4.59
34.9k
45

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author:

This is a follow up of the previous stories. Won't make much sense without reading those before. This time, the story is told by Miguel.

Miguel:

I was on my way to Jessica's place from the moment she sent me the picture of her mother on her knees, taken from behind. Right then, I knew her mother was on the hook. I just needed to play my cards right to have them both craving for my cock for a long time.

Jessica was a complete sex slave to me now. The whole process of her domestication could make a whole series of erotic stories, but what mattered at this point was only that she was completely obedient. Now, her mother, was a different story. I had never met her before. I had only seen her in some of Jessica's Instagram photos. No contact whatsoever before today. But I knew from different episodes Jessica had been tetting me that she was surely cock neglected. And because she was still fit and hot, I was almost sure she was desperate to be taken. No woman keeps her body like that after 3 daughters unless she wants it to be used. That's why I decided to take my chances. Jessica would never turn on me the way I was pounding her holes. So, if it worked out it worked out, if not... I'd just keep visiting her at her place with Carla knowing exactly what I was doing to her daughter, which would still be hot.

But I guess it was working... If all was going according to plan, I would open that house's door, and mother and daughter would me fully naked, on all fours. While I drove, I thought of how it started. That woman was indeed so cock neglected that one single sexting story was enough to get her out of control... to under my control. And now she was about to become my second fucktoy in this family. And I loved that idea.

I parked, noticing the house door was open only a couple inches, which meant they were complying, I thought already feeling some blood flowing down. I made my way to the door taking my phone out. I was going to record this.

I opened the door...

And there they were. 2 beautiful snow-white asses. On the floor as commanded. I was going to have them barking for me before this day was over.

"Your ass cheeks are not touching, like I told you!" I told them. Just to assert my power over them from moment zero. They immediately got closer and asked for forgiveness.

M: "Good little white sluts. Now look back... and tell me your names and age".

Jessica didn't even flinch.

J: "I'm Jessica, and I'm 21"

But I could see the shock in Carla's face when she realized she was being filmed.

C: "please don't do that!"

Now... I already expected this. So my response was immediate.

M: "oh, I can stop. And sure enough I will delete this video, since I started recording it without your permission, and I never keep material whose production wasn't allowed. But... I'll keep the photo you sent me... because that was done on your free will, and you can't revoke that now. And... if you do indeed want me to stop recording and delete this; you can get up and walk away while I fuck your daughter right here, because you won't be having anything from me ever."

Once again I could see the shock on her face, the dilemma she was facing. But I knew she wasn't turning away now. For one, she had already compromised herself with the first photo; for two, she was eager for cock before I even got here; and for three, if she was even slightly like her daughter, she would be even wetter now that she was being more humiliated.

C: "I can't believe I'm doing this"

And she submissively looked away from the camera, with her silence approving my filming. But that was not enough for me now.

M: "Oh but you are doing this. More than that, you are asking for it, and you are allowing all of it, all on camera! So turn your face back to me, say your name, your age, and say you are a submissive slut for me from now on, and that you allow all the filming I may want to do. Now, and always!"

C: "Fuck, that's too much! Is it really necessary?!"

M: "you know your options by now slut!"

I could see a glare of joy in Jessica's face. Carla, completely destroyed on arguments, finally faced the camera. Her butthole and pussy still the stars of my filming though:

C: "My name is Carla. I'm 43, and I'm about to become a completely submissive slut for you. And you can film me whenever you want!"

I moved closer to her and Jessica. I did a close-up to her face. Her deep blue eyes sparkling, her blond hair shining. And then Jessica's face which was quite similar although with lighter eyes and lighter blond hair. I moved to film Carla's butthole and trimmed pussy, and then Jessica's completely shaved pussy and butthole. They were mine now. 6 holes to do as I pleased (well... Carla's ass would still be a challenge for sure, but I would get it). All that was left to do was using them hard.

M: "Good sluts. Face the floor now". They both looked down immediately. "And roll those asses slowly".

Now, if you ever commanded a girl to do this for you and she complied, you know how turning on this is... now imagine there's 2 asses complying... Mother and daughter... on tape!

I filmed them for a bit, and then turned off the camera. I needed both hands now. One middle finger for each cunt. And that was it, the moment I was waiting for, the no-turning-back point. Both asses at my palms, I inserted my middle finger down those cunts, and they moaned, synchronously, as if competing with each other for the best moaning slut award. "Keep rolling those asses, and look at each other" This was lovely to see. "Now Carla, tell your daughter where her boyfriend's middle finger is, right now"

C: "Jessica, your boyfriend's middle finger is up my cunt right now!"

M: "Tell her how much you want his cock, and not his finger, to be there"

C: "I want your boyfriend's cock so much sweetie. I'm sorry. All I want right now is his cock up my cunt!"

M: "Tell her how you're going to compete with her for it from now on!"

C: "I'm going to compete for this cock from now on as hard as I can. I'm gonna be a bigger slut than you are, and I'm gonna crave for that cock so much that he'll prefer to give it to me than to give it to you. I'll even do it when your father is home, which will turn him on much more than you can possibly do!"

Jessica was shocked at this point. I could see it in her facial expression, but I didn't want to step in. The more humiliated she felt, the more delicious it would be to take her afterwards.

J: "Miguel loves to fuck my ass, and you probably don't take it back there, so I believe he'll still prefer me over you!!!"

C: "That only means I have a virgin ass... which I believe he will love to pop, a lot better than fucking your already used one!"

Now, even I couldn't believe this. This was heaven. This cougar woman had just offered me her virgin ass, as well as a green card to fuck her with her husband around...Before I even fucked her!!! This was priceless. But Jessica was getting desperate now, so I had to rescue her at this point.

M: "that's enough girls. You will get cock, when, where and how I want you to get cock from now on. And that's all you dumb sluts need to know right now. Now Jessica, let's show your mom what's expected of her from now on"

And then I snapped my fingers, and Jessica immediately knew what she had to do, as she'd been trained thoroughly on this. She crawled to me. Slowly. Her young tits hanging firmly, like oranges from a tree. Wicked smile on her face as she was now the centre of my attention. She reached for my sneakers and took them off as well as my socks. She knew she needed to showcase herself as a completely subservient sex slave, so she lowered her face to the ground and kissed my feet. Carla was looking back, but still on all fours, both her holes facing me. She was frozen now. Time to get on her brain.

I took my phone out once again...

M: "you, roll that ass for me! Expose those fuck holes as your daughter lowers herself kissing my feet!"

Carla offered no resistance whatsoever. Completely absorbed by what she was witnessing, she started rolling her hips. Her pussy and butthole wide open. I knew I could take her right now. And I was eager for it. Oh, it would feel so good! But training sluts is a difficult process. One wrong step and one might lose them for good. I had to make her wait, beg for it, which unfortunately meant I had to wait too.

Fortunately, I had an already trained dog to please my cock immediately.

M: "Continue." I said, while softly moving my foot, making Jessica understand what she was to do next.

She got up on her knees, unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, pulling down my boxershorts as well. My 9-inch fat brown cock flew in the air immediately. Jessica sat back on her heels, lust look on her face. She knew what to do next. Tongue out, pleading look.

I smiled.

M: "This is what I expect from all of my domesticated pets. Your daughter is a prime specimen. You should be proud of her".

And then I snapped my fingers once again, and Jessica took my cock in her warm mouth. Caressing my balls with one hand, stroking it with the other. Moaning. I could feel her desperation to show she was better than her mother. My cock was as hard as a rock witnessing the fall of these two.

M: "Suck it bitch. Show your mom what you do every day before coming home and kissing her and you father's cheeks"

Carla was shocked once again.

M: "Yes, you've been feeling the scent of my cock and cum for some time now Carla; as Jessica always takes a load before I leave her right at your doorstep!

C: "Jesus Christ".

I didn't know if this exclamation was a result of she witnessing the sluttiness of her own daughter or the eagerness to be in her place, but she just couldn't take her eyes off the action unfolding right now.

M: "you will be doing just the same whenever I snap my fingers. Is that understood?"

It took her no time at all to reply.

C: "Yes master!"

M: "Good. Now get over here and place yourself like your daughter was."

Carla crawled to me, and just like a slave from 2000 years ago, she just blindly obeyed, placing herself on her knees, tongue stretched out, and the same pleading look.

Jessica looked sideways at her. Smiling as to ascertain a sense of victory, for she was with my cock in her mouth and her mother was not. Already oblivious of the beating her mother gave her in arguments just a few minutes before. It was time to diminish her again. It is always important to have them feel belittled. They memorize their losses a lot better than their victories, so the more this bashing goes back and forward, the more inferior they feel overall, thus the more submissive they become. And Jessica was too proud of herself right now.

As Carla had been on all fours all the time so far, this was the first time her tits were fully exposed (although I had already seen them on the photo she sent). They were amazingly firm still for a 43 y.o. woman, and bigger than Jessica's.

M: "Delicious tits you have there Carla" I said as I carelessly grabbed one and then the other. "Bigger than Jessica's here". And at the exact same time I said this, I shoved my cock deeper down her throat, making sure she gagged simultaneously to her belittling.

Jessica had to grasp for air.

M: "Keep sucking bitch! I didn't tell you to stop. Not only do you have smaller tits, you can't cope with my cock down your throat now?!"

J: "I can sir!" she said while getting back to my cock and gagging herself on her own accord now, staying there for longer, and retreating to half my cock without needing to let it go for air.

Carla was enjoying this now. My hand pinching her nipples, and her daughter humiliated. She was a horny whore right now. Eager to be used.

M: "Tongue out" I told Carla. And she submissively complied. No trace of the once proud woman who could defy my orders.

M: "Want this cock in your mouth Carla?!

J: "yes master! That's all I want!"

M: "Shake those tits for me! Show your daughter how they are going to win you the right to suck my cock now!"

Jessica was frustrated once again. Working my cock desperately to try to keep it in her mouth. Gagging herself over and over again, as she knew this turned me on.

I saw Carla's disdaining look as she sensed she was about to win this battle. She grabbed her tits, pinched her own nipples and shook them up and down as she said:

J: "They are all yours master! Please let me suck your cock in front of my 21 y.o. slut daughter. Show her how you prefer my 43 y.o. bigger tits!"

I pushed Jessica back and starred at Carla. Cock in hand like a sword ready to deliver its final blow.

M: "when I snap my fingers you will jump to this cock Carla, understood?"

C: "Yes master! That's all I want".

I handed my phone to Jessica, who was sitting helpless on the ground.

M: "Here, film the falling of your cougar mom. Have you ever had a latino cock Carla?"

C: "No sir, never"

M: "Haha... once you try it, you'll never want small white ones again! Beg for it slut!"

C: "Please sit, let me suck your cock"

M: "My big fat latino cock"

C: "your big fat latino cock"

M: "Is it bigger than your husband's?"

C: "It's not even comparable sir! Yours is almost twice the size!"

I smiled.

M: "Have you ever betrayed him?"

C: "No sir, never!"

M: "But you're willing to do it now, are you not?!"

C: "Yes sir, I'll do whatever you want right now!"

I looked at Jessica, and the camera, at this point:

M: "Watch your father get cuckolded Jessica!"

I snapped my fingers... And Carla just jumped to it. Swallowed it half the way! Gagged like her daughter. And then tried again. Deeper. Jessica was motionless.

M: "Like mother like daughter. Such good cocksucking skills!"

I just kept starring at Jessica, and the camera, hands pulling Carla's hair and neck, shoving my cock down her throat, prick smile on my face.

M: "If you are seeing this film Frank... It's because one of them stopped complying at some point... but please believe I had fun with both of them for a long long time. Your whore wife here, and your hot older daughter right there. Come here slut, hand me the phone".

Jessica came, at this point completely overwhelmed by what was going on. Carla bobbing my cock nonstop, but now with a desperate look on her eyes too.

M: "Kneel by your mother's side. I want you to bear witness to this".

I filmed her anxious look. I don't know if the shock was greater for the feeling of having her mom steal my cock from her, for seeing her mom betraying her father, or for the expectation on what was about to happen.

I focused the camera on Carla, my cock buried in her mouth, her eyes staring straight into the frame.

M: "I will give you the opportunity now to win my cock in your cunt over your daughter's cunt"...

Jessica panicked. Making the most pleading look I had ever seen on her face.

M: "All you have to do, is to repeat on camera what you said before, slut!"

Carla froze... Despite having said it naturally in the heat of the moment, and probably even feeling excited about both ideas, saying it rationally and on camera, was a lot more complicated.

M: "if you don't, you will stop sucking it right now and watch as you daughter gets this cock deep in her cunt and you feel eternally jealous for the fact that you never will!"

And I pointed the camera at Jessica who showed the smallest spark of hope. This made Carla rush her decision.

C: "I will fight as hard as I possibly can for that cock! I hereby offer you my breasts..."

M: "TITS! Whores have tits, not breasts"

C: "I hereby offer you my whore tits, my mouth, my cunt, and eventually my virgin ass to service you whenever you come to this house, even if my husband is home, as long as it is done so that he won't find out! I pledge myself completely to you!"

I directed the camera to Jessica now. She was motionless. Acknowledging her defeat.

M: "you see this Jessica?! How do you feel about me taking your mom in the kitchen while I leave you to entertain your father in the living room?! Because that's going to happen! You know that, right?!"

Jessica could cry at this point.

J: "You do what you want sir! As long as you keep fucking me too!"

M: "Don't cry baby... You will learn to enjoy this!"

I handed her the phone once again.

M: "Now watch this!"

I turned to Carla once again.

M: "On all 4s now, facing the camera. It's time I take what's mine!"

Carla complied promptly. Facing her daughter with a huge smile on her face. I positioned myself behind her. Rubbed her pussy just to see how wet she was. It felt like a waterfall. She was moaning and biting her lips. I placed my cock's mushroom head by the entrance of her pussy. It was domestication time. She was contracting her body every half second. Eager to be fucked. I could tell her to do anything and she would comply. So I did.

M: "Whose pussy is this Carla?"

C: "It's yours! It's completely yours! Just fuck it please!!!" Her eyes were locked with Jessica's.

M: "What about your cuck husband?! Don't you feel sorry for him?"

C: "I do. Sorry Frank! But I can't take this any longer! I have to get this cock inside me! Please fuck me sir!!!"

M: "Tell your daughter you're sorry for her too. For stealing this cock from her!"

C: "I'm so sorry Jessica! I really am! I just need this so much right now"

M: "Right now, you would do anything I told you to, right Carla?"

C: "Yes, anything you say!"

M: "Then tell your husband he is a cuck!"

C: "I'm making you a cuck right now Frank! I'm so sorry!"

M: "Jessica, beg me to fuck your mother and humiliate your father!"

J: "Please take complete control of our family master! Fuck my whore mother and humiliate dad!"

And that was it... I shoved it all up her cunt.

C: "AAAAHHHHH.... FUUUUUUUCK! THAT'S SOOOO FUCKING GOOD!"

Once.

C: "PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!!!!"

Twice.

C: "FUCK! JUST FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY CUNT!!!!"

Trice.

And over and over again. As she screamed for me like she probably never had before.

C: "OH MY GOOOOOOOD!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK MY WHITE PRIVILEDGED CUNT! FUCK ME LIKE THE STUPID DUMB WHORE I AM FOR YOU!!! I'M YOURS!!! I'M TOTALLY YOURS! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

I felt her pussy muscles starting to contract.

M: "You about to cum bitch?!"

C: "Yes master, I am about to cum for you."

M: "You won't, unless I tell you to! Is that clear?!"

C: "Yes master... but please let me... I can't take this much longer!"

M: "Do you want to cum bitch?!"

C: "Yes, please!!!!"

M: "You will do one more thing for me, and as soon as you do it, you can cum..."

C: "Anything sir"

M: "But the moment you start cumming... I'll take it off your pussy, and pound that butthole! Is that clear?"

Now... she certainly didn't think this through... But she was not in a position where her brain was thinking anyways!

C: "Yes sir. I'll do anything. You can do anything with me! Just fucking let me cum!"

M: "Tell your cuck husband your virgin ass is going to be mine..."

C: "My virgin ass is about to be fucked by our daughter's boyfriend.

And there it was...

M: "Your final task slut: Bark for me. Bark like a dog! And you can cum!"

I pounded her harder...

And she complied.

She barked.

A 43 y.o. successful woman, on all fours... barking like a dog!

M: "Cum for me, my little whore dog!"

C: "FUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ME!!!!!"

She started screaming uncontrollably. It was time. I took my cock off her cunt... and shoved it up her ass. No lube. No spit. Only her own pussy fluids. I could feel her virgin anus being torn apart... at the same exact moment she was having the best orgasm of her life. This ass was owned now. This bitch was owned now.

I saw her crash with adrenaline right before my eyes. I knew I had just won myself a new sex slave. It was time to feed the one I already came in with. I looked at Jessica while cleaning my cock with a wet paper towel.

12