Mother Falls to Daughter’s BF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M: "Did you enjoy watching your mother turn herself into a white bimbo sex slave to me like you are?"

J: "I must confess I did. I don't know why! This might end her marriage! But I loved it!"

M: "It won't. I'll make sure of that! Now offer me your cunt. I bet it will take less than 10 strikes to make you cum slut!"

Jessica placed herself on all 4s, cunt and ass facing me.

J: "It's all yours sir!"

I knew she was expecting it on her cunt... but I didn't even flinch! I shoved it all in her ass too, making her scream just like her mother.

M: "Like mother like daughter! Surprisingly though... your mother's ass is tighter! So contract that butthole for me bitch!"

J: "Yes master"

That's all she said before her asshole muscles started squeezing my cock. All 9 inches going in and out pretty hard!

M: "Wanna cum for me slut?"

J: "Yes master, please... Please let me cum, I'm almost there!"

M: "Say your slut mother is mine for me to do whatever I want with her from now on, and you can cum!"

J: "My whore of a mother is a cum bucket for you now! Do with her as it pleases you! Oh my GOOOODDDD... I'M FUCKING CUMMING FOR YOU!!! ME AND THAT BITCH!!! WE'RE ALL YOURS NOW!!!"

12