Mother has a Wonderful Afternoon

Story Info
Mother finds sex with sons' friends.
4.3k words
4.55
23.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one time of the week I had a bit of time to myself was when my two grown up sons (Jonny and Paul) went off to play football on a Saturday afternoon. It was "me time". I would often jump in the hot tub and soak away the tension of the week. Usually this soaking away involved getting naked and finding a water-jet to sooth away the tension. I didn't have the time or the inclination to find a partner to do the soothing. My sex drive had nearly died but I was desperate not to attend its wake. One thing that I had very mixed feelings about was the soothing by the water jets did often lead to an enema effect. On a couple of occasions I had embraced this but that is another story. To avoid the effect I had the simple solution of inserting a but-plug. This had the additional advantage of increasing the pleasure particularly of my orgasms.

Typically my hot tub sessions would last more than half an hour. I would always enjoy at least one orgasm but if the first was not full blown two or three were not unheard of. On this memorable day I settled back on my favorite water-jet and closed my eyes. It had been two weeks since my last orgasm and the slow build was exquisite. I teased myself by only playing with my nipples until my excitement threatened to take over control of my body. After breastfeeding both of my sons my nipples had remained huge even when unexcited. This was a curse, as I had to wear horrible thick bras if I didn't want my nipples to be visible to all. There was nothing I could do when wearing a bikini but accept the looks that I got from men and women alike.

The one good thing about my nipples was that it was like having three clits. When excited, which was far too often, they were nearly an inch long and half as thick. This was perfect for times in the hot tub. The jets of water would play havoc with my pussy and clit while I could give all my attention to my nipples. This was just how things were progressing that afternoon. I could sense that a gentle orgasm was not far away and I was just at the stage of accepting this rather than delaying for something stronger. It was at this exact time that the side gate opened and four of my eldest son's team- mates crashed through it. The tub is right next to the gate and I hit the panic button. I quickly sunk deeper into the water incase my boobs were showing. Fortunately it was not ten seconds later when I would have been unable to prevent myself cumming. I wanted to get out of the tub and cover myself but I could not see how I could do this without exposing myself.

"Oh Mrs. Bright we did not realize you were in the tub. Our match was cancelled but Jonny has gone on with his dad to watch Paul play. Coach brought us back in the van so I could pick up my car and the others could be picked up from here by Brian's dad. Can we join you in the tub while we wait."

Pete had always been the alpha male in Jonny's football team. He was fun, sometimes outrageous and always very attentive towards me. He would open tease me that someone as gorgeous as me should be looked after by a strong handsome man but he would be happy to oblige if I could not find one. The other boys would laugh at his banter but Jonny wasn't always very comfortable with it. Pete had gone over the top the previous weekend when with all the boys in my kitchen he had come up behind me and put his hands round my tummy underneath the top of my PJs. It shocked me that he could be so brazen but shocked me more that I found it incredibly sexually exciting. Being as tall as he was he was much to close to my boobs than was comfortable. He was asking me whether I had found my rich strong and handsome man yet because he was still available if not. The other three boys found his comments very funny and seemed much more relaxed than when Jonny was with them. I had ignored his earlier question about them joining me in the tub but could not when he asked me again.

"It is only designed for four people it would be quite uncomfortable with five."

"I think it would a lovely tight squeeze. You could always sit on my lap if you would prefer it."

I chose to ignore this too but tried to work out how to dissuade them from joining me. What I said had the opposite effect to what I intended.

"You have not got any swimwear, so you would have to skinny dip."

I regretted it before I had finished the sentence. Pete was naked in ten seconds. He then turned to his friends and said

"The last one in is a coward."

He had time to show off his well-developed body and a very adequate looking penis before slipping into the tub very close to me. The other three were soon into the water with their clothes strewn across the patio. It was a squeeze and it was me that seemed to have the least space. Pete was sitting much higher in the water as I was still trying to keep my boobs as far under the bubbles as possible.

"See I told you there would be plenty of room for us all. It is lovely and cozy isn't it Mrs. Bright?"

It was as he said this that the bubbles timed out. Usually this is easily fixed but to get to the switch I would have to almost get out of the tub. It was with horror that as the bubbles cleared my boobs were clearly visible to everyone. There were plenty of eyes looking. One of the boys moved as if to reach for the switch before Pete intervened.

"I am really enjoying the view without the bubbles. What do you think boys? I think if Mrs. Bright wants the bubbles on she should sort it out for herself. We wouldn't want to push the wrong button would we?"

By now I was covering my boobs and my pussy with my arms and my hands but was still feeling very vulnerable to their stares.

"I tell you what Mrs. Bright if you take your arms away and show us all your beautiful body I will push the button myself."

With this he took hold of my one arm and pulled it so that my hand was resting on his now fully erect cock. Brian, sitting on the other side of me, pulled my other arm. He placed my hand on his leg. Pete putting a hand over my mouth countered my scream at this assault. I quickly made it clear that I would not scream again and his hand left my mouth and traced it's way down my body until it found my alarmingly large and erect nipple. He might as well of attached an electrode to my treacherous nipple and turned the electricity on. Every nerve end in my body went into overdrive. I have experienced orgasms with a fraction of the stimulation that his fingers were now inflicting on my nipple. Even when a very tentative Brian found my other nipple with his much gentler fingers the relief of an orgasm was fortunately not triggered.

I realized that my arousal was such that I could not be certain I would not climax. I dare not risk that happening, I had to stop the stimulation. I twisted away from them, even though Pete applied great pressure. I was completely out of the water by the time the jets were reset. As I slumped back down below the foaming water it suddenly hit me that the but-plug would have been visible to most of the boys. If they did see I heard no comment.

When I settled back, trying to avoid the jet under me hitting the spot I usually aimed it to, I realized that the two boys opposite me looked like they were masturbating under the water. Pete pulled my hand back to his erection and I didn't have the strength to fight this. Seeing this Brian grabbed my other hand and moved it towards him. He seemed to run out of nerve before my hand made contact with his now erect cock but small cock. I am not sure why but with reluctance I took hold of his erection too.

The two boys quickly found my nipples again. It was at this point that something inside me accepted that whatever the boys, but more specifically Pete, wanted I would not have the strength to resist. It was a mixture of overwhelming odds but probably much more important overwhelming arousal. I didn't say stop because I didn't want it to stop. Pete challenged the two boys masturbating themselves to be open about it and sit on the side of the tub. Dave seemed to think this was a great idea and I realized why when his huge cock was revealed. Andy followed slowly without so much enthusiasm (or as much cock).

Pete made it very clear that me just holding his cock was not enough. I had not masturbated a cock in years (I separated from my sons' father over ten years earlier) and it did give me a buzz to be doing it to two cocks at the same time. It would not be for long as Brian became distressed just before his cock went rock-hard and I felt his cum powering up through his cock. I was disappointed not to see his ejaculation but was rewarded as Andy sprayed cum most of the way across the tub. The third squirt landed just short of me in the water.

"Mrs. Bright, if I am not mistaken you are very carefully trying to avoid putting that jet to the use you were putting it to earlier. If you do not rectify that very quickly I will have to help your pussy find another way to gain the stimulation it so badly needs."

I know that his comments were mainly bravado but I was stunned that this 18 year old seemed to be reading my mind and my body with frightening ease. My pussy was yelling at me to find the jet again. I was aware that the boys were moving around. Brian and Andy were out of the tub and getting dressed. Dave was now next to me and my hand was wrapped round his cock not Brian's. I heard a call being made on a mobile. I was then informed that Brian's dad would be outside my house in a couple of minutes to take the three friends home. Pete had his own car at my house so I knew that even when Brian's dad arrived things would not necessarily be over.

What I would be left without is the biggest cock I had ever seen. At the very least I wanted to see it have an orgasm. I pulled its owner up onto the side of the tub so that I could once again appreciate how magnificent it looked. Close up it was even better; in my mouth it was better still. The boys were clearly stunned by the development, but no more than I was. I could only get a few inches into my stretched mouth but that didn't seem to bother Dave. He held my head gently but warned me he was going to cum. I think expecting me to pull away. I did no such thing as he filled my mouth. There was no great force to his ejaculation but it went on much longer than I expected. Even as his cock withered it was impressive. He was dressed within a minute and the three boys disappeared through the gate to join Brian's dad who I was very pleased did not come and find them. Pete had the biggest grin on his face I had ever seen as he said

"I only hope that has got you as excited as it has me. I think it has, as I was certain you were going to orgasm a couple of times. You didn't, did you?"

"No I didn't but you are right I got very close. You know we should not be doing this I am not only old enough to be your mother but I am also mother to your best friend. Are you sure about this?"

I went to climb out of the tub thinking it would be nice to be somewhere more comfortable. Pete had other ideas. As I knelt to get out he grabbed me by the hips and with a precision move entered me from behind. It took him three firm thrusts before he was buried fully in my very willing pussy. Somehow the jets had not washed away my natural lubrication.

He growled into my ear that he had wanted to do this to me for so long. I told him I was very close to cumming and to fuck me without holding back. He did exactly as I said bringing me to a breathtaking orgasm very quickly. As I came he announced that he was going to cum too. He speeded up and fucked me harder with perfect timing to make my orgasm a shattering experience. I told him not to stop and I am sure he went on fucking long after his orgasm finished. My orgasm was unlike any I had had in years and reminded me of the ones I enjoyed when first together with my ex. No masturbation, however good, is as good as being fucked by a cock.

There was much less embarrassment between us than I had expected. We took a hot shower that owed much more to foreplay than it did to washing. I thought that after we finished drying each other Pete might leave but he or certainly his cock had other ideas. He led me, with no resistance, into my bedroom and laid me down on my back on the bed. There was no urgency as he settled between my legs with his mouth finding my still sensitive clit. He then reached up and found a nipple with each of his hands. I think I made some sort of protest at this point but fortunately he completely ignored it. I don't know how long this most wonderful assault on my body lasted but I was soon racing towards another climax. I told him to stop as I was about to cum and if he wanted to fuck me he had better do so now. He took his mouth away from my pussy just long enough to say

"Not a chance I want to feel you orgasm all over my face."

I was able to relax back and wait for my orgasm to arrive in spectacular fashion a minute or so later. I have always been loud when experiencing a strong orgasm and this was no exception. I praised him, I swore and cursed and finally pleaded with him although I don't know what I was pleading for.

As my orgasm finally slipped away he moved up my body and entered me almost before I realized what he was doing. I don't remember my ex ever entering me after I had had an orgasm, let alone two. My clit was supersensitive but there was minimal contact as he we were in missionary position. It was a strange feeling, very pleasant but not threatening to move towards orgasm. Hardly surprising considering I had just experienced two lovely ones.

We were now very relaxed (other than his cock). I quizzed him on how he seemed so experienced given his age. He told me that he had been taught by a great teacher. He would not tell me who but suggested it was someone older than him. Even as he thrust in and out of me we kept the talking going. Finally after many minutes I asked him if he wanted to change position or whether he would like to cum as we were.

"I would love it if you would ride me. If I lie on my back would you sit on top of me and take control?"

"After what you have done for me that seems very reasonable."

This boy certainly had learned control. I rode him stopping only a couple of times when I thought he was close to cumming. He seemed delighted by this. As I felt his excitement rising again I told him I wanted him to cum for me. I watched as he lost control and started thrusting up into me as a powerful orgasm washed through him. Even though I had been rubbing my clit I didn't cum but loved watching him as he exploded.

Although there still was little embarrassment there was not a lot said before he gave me a cuddle and left. I was in a state of confusion the following week. Had I really had sex with my son's best friend? Had it really been as good as I remembered it? Although we had agreed it had to remain a one-off, would it? Almost as disturbing was a dream I had of being fucked by an enormous cock. Dave had certainly left an impression on me.

The following Saturday lunchtime the other players met at my house as they usually did. I don't know why but I was absolutely gutted when Pete did not turn up. Trying to sound very indifferent I asked why Pete was not there. They said he was injured so was not playing. As some of my son's friends seemed to be taking an interest in my enquiry I felt it safer to change the subject. Dave's groin did look disappointingly normal in his tracksuit. I was felt rather low when the minibus pulled out of my drive. I went into the kitchen to clear up before preparing for a lonely afternoon in the tub when the doorbell rang. My heart jumped in excitement when I opened the door to find a smiling Pete standing there.

"I am rather hoping that you didn't mean what you said about last week being a one-off. Please tell me you didn't."

I didn't say anything as I ushered him in quickly hoping the curtains of my neighbors would not be twitching. We hugged each other with a sexual tension that was exciting. I felt giddy and twenty years younger. However stupid I knew it was I took his hand and led him up to my bedroom.

"I was looking forward to some action in the hot tub."

"I want you now, the hot tub can wait for a while."

"Oh I do love how you play hard to get Mrs. Bright."

I should have been annoyed by this comment but it was said with such a great smile I just slapped his bottom hard with my hand.

"Oh I love it how hard you get when you play, Pete."

It was his turn to smack my backside. Even when he did this it felt sexy. We found ourselves undressing each other one slow garment at a time. I was disappointed that as I had not been expecting him I had not dressed for the occasion. It did not seem to make a difference, as by the time we were naked both of our bodies were highly aroused.

"I have been desperate to see and feel those beautiful nipples of yours. Have they always been as sensitive, arouse- able and well huge?"

"Since I finished breastfeeding the answers are yes, yes and yes. I could ask you whether your cock is always erect but I suspect I know the answer already."

"Have you ever had an orgasm just by having your nipples played with?"

"Not exactly but I have had ones where the stimulation to my pussy and clit has been minimal. Why do you ask?"

"If you are up for it I would love to try and bring you without any contact with your pussy or clit. What do you say?"

"I say bring it on, but what can I do for you in return?"

"That is simple, I want you to have the most wonderful orgasm ever. I am sure I can think of other rewards in good time. I will sit with my back against the headboard and you sit with your back to me. We can both relax and I can reach those beautiful nipples."

We did exactly what he suggested. His cock was squashed between us but his hands on my nipples nearly made me cry with pleasure. My clit also cried but it was for some direct attention. My pussy felt like it was getting very wet but, as it was not being touched, it was not quite so easy to tell. Every now and then he would spit on his fingers and lubricate my nipples with it. He started gently and very gradually increased the pressure until he was rolling both engorged nipples between a finger and thumb. He varied between applying the pressure to the base of the nipple and applying it just to the very tip. This was almost painful but also the most arousing. I knew I was incredibly aroused but was not certain that however good it was it would make me cum.

He now started to ask me things like when did I have my first orgasm, how often did I masturbate, when did I lose my virginity. He seemed really interested in my answers but did not push me. He asked me to describe my best ever orgasm. In the highly aroused state I was in I found this fantastically exciting. It was a little like reliving it. By the time I finished recollecting the night I had spent with my ex and a friend of his I think a gust of wind blowing across my clit would have set me off.

He now told me a story about a night he had experienced. He carefully avoided saying who the lady was but described in beautiful detail about their lovemaking. He described how the woman concerned got more and more excited. I became that woman and when he described how she finally had an orgasm as his prick pushed into her bottom my untouched clit joined my nipples in exploding in a violent whole body orgasm. I was imagining the cock fucking my bottom throughout the whole orgasm.

I felt wonderful that I had experienced a nipple only orgasm. More accurately it was a pussy/clit free orgasm, as it owed much of its success to how he had massaged my mind. The added bonus was that after I went down on Pete's erection my clit was not oversensitive. He entered me as we lay next to each other. As I was on my back he was able to reach almost every part of my body. My clit might not have been oversensitive but when he touched it it felt fantastic. There was no rush as we settled into a rhythm that I was soon confident would lead me to orgasm again. I told Pete this and his smile was lovely.

12