Mother has a Wonderful Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carried on playing with my clit as his other hand slipped under us and found my anus. It felt wonderfully relaxed and covered in my juices. Without words he checked I was happy with this contact before slipping a finger past the sphincter. As he fucked my pussy with his prick he gently fucked my bottom with his finger. We both knew this could not last long but I felt empty when his finger was removed. I was excited but frightened when it hit me what his intention was. I had just experienced an orgasm fantasizing about having anal sex but was afraid it would hurt. For some reason it not only didn't hurt but it felt wildly exciting. Very quickly he was buried deep. It felt even better than when he was fucking my pussy. He was still teasing my clit with one hand but now his spare hand was able to find my nipples again.

I was very quickly into complete sexual overload. I told him to slow down or stop or do anything otherwise I would cum far too soon. He laughed at this and said that he would not be stopping anything he was doing and if that meant that I could not hold back my orgasm then he would cum with me. Now I wanted his prick as deep in me as possible. I pushed myself down onto his cock as hard as I could and he went much deeper. This encouraged him and he fucked me finding new depths. Nothing was now going to stop the inevitable.

"Cum for me Mrs. Bright. Cum really hard."

I didn't need to be told as I screamed out announcing my orgasm. I felt his body and particularly his cock tense up and I knew he was going to cum with me.

I don't think my sons' ever knew that I had sex with Pete for months before he announced that he had a girlfriend. He apologized that he could no longer have sex with me. It would have been lovely to have had one last session but I had to make do with a cuddle.

I had loved the sex we had shared and my libido had been reignited. My body craved sex like it had twenty years earlier and within weeks I slept with the first of a few men. I did find that I looked for the much younger men for the sex and older men for the company.

12